Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire

1.8K 40 0
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Consider this a part 3 of Lower Ground okay guys. Enjoy the chapter.

Warning! Gruesome fighting

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
Bakugou looked behind him as he saw a very familiar albino girl. Her purplish-blue eyes glowed dangerously at the ash blonde boy. He smirks at Kaiya, his hands crackling like a firecracker. "I think we have unfinished business together, you little runt", Bakugou sneered. Kaiya only stared back at him, her hands covered in white flames.

Bakugou thought he was going insane, but he could have sworn he heard demonic screams coming from Kaiya.

"It appears we do.......Bakugou."

"DIE!!!" Bakugou created a blast towards the thirteen year old girl. A banshee appeared out of nowhere and screamed as she stood in front of Kaiya, blocking the explosion that came her way. "Tch. Have your stupid servants fight for you huh", Bakugou sneers as he launched himself towards Kaiya. Kaiya's hands torched into white flames as she waited for the boy to get near her.

Bakugou grabbed her hair and he created an explosion then slammed her head to the floor. "Not so tough now huh?!" As he stood her up, he saw that it was a male ghost with long white hair and glasses. The ghost waved at him before smirking and screaming in rage. His loud ear-splitting screams sent Bakugou back into one of the bookshelves. He grunted in pain and looked around the dark room.

"Where the hell are you?!" A tap came onto his shoulders, which made him turn around before a blast of white flames singed his face, Bakugou roars in pain. Kaiya then kicked him in his stomach and watched as he flew to the back of the library. "Why do you have to be so rude Bakugou", Kaiya asks as she walked towards the wall and went straight through it.

**(Also I forgot to mention that because Kaiya has a quirk that deals with fire and ghosts, she can also do things that ghosts can do such as go through walls and haunt people. On with the story!)**

     Bakugou frantically looked around the room for the girl. He grits his teeth out of frustration, "do you think you're better than me?! Is that why you're hiding? Because I'm not worth fighting, hah?!" Bakugou sends blasts of fire at the walls, which made Kaiya feel the vibrations from the other side. "I never even said anything to you. Why do you have to pick fights with someone Bakugou?" Kaiya emerged from the wall and shot a blast of fire behind Bakugou's back. Bakugou quickly turned around and grabbed her arm, flipping her over his shoulder and smacking her to the floor.

     Kaiya gasped in shock, but she managed to grab the boy's arm, the arm that threw her down, and started burning his skin. Bakugou placed his hand on her face and was about use his quirk before he was suddenly thrown away from the girl. Kaiya looked over to see Hugo standing over her, his blue eyes glaring at the ash blonde boy. Bakugou slowly hoisted himself up the ground, a scowl made its way to his face. "Hey fucker! I'm not fighting you, I'm fighting the little runt!!!" Hugo was unfazed by his yelling and quickly charged towards Bakugou.

     Bakugou used his arms to cover his face from Hugo's hard punch. He smirked before he grabbed the blue-eyed boy's shirt and threw him across the room knocking him into several bookshelves. "Hugo", Kaiya shouted. Her eyes started to tear up a little before she growled in anger and turned to Bakugou, who was smirking at her. "Pissed off are we?" Kaiya's hands ignited in white flames as spirits started surrounding her.

"You have no idea....bastard."

••••••••

"Too slow you guys~! Try again", Veronique teases as she rested on top of a storage cabinet, not a single scratch on her pale skin. Kirishima and Tsuyu had many cuts and bruises, they both glared at the ravenette as they hunched themselves over and panted. "What...are we...gonna do", Kirishima asks. "Well we can't just keep fighting her that's for sure", Tsuyu responds. Three masquerade skeletons was sent their way and Veronique watched in boredom as the two battled her monsters.

     These kids are good, Veronique thought, usually my opponents will give up when they get a scratch from my monsters. They really are trying their hardest to be heroes. Veronique smirks to herself. She watched as Kirishima's quirk was starting to wear off on him. Tsuyu jumped and used her tongue to grab a skeleton and threw them to the side, but she looked really exhausted.

     Veronique jumps down and taps Tsuyu on her shoulder. The frog girl turns around but was able to quickly jump into the air as Veronique slammed her fist to the ground, creating a large dent into the floor. "My~ aren't you people difficult!

••••••••

    Uraraka tried to get as close to Ollie as possible so she could touch him and make him float. Ollie leaned forward when Uraraka lunged towards him. A dumbfounded expression painted across the brunette's face as she was about to crash into an old podium. "Huh? Ahhh–!" Uraraka crashes face first into the wooden podium. Her head became dizzy as she was now laying upside down, watching her classmate and opponent fight each other.

     For Todoroki to have a hard time trying to fight him, there's no telling how strong the others are. Uraraka thought to herself as she sat up correctly and, with wobbly legs, stood up. She looked at the pieces of broken wood on the ground.

     She touched each piece and connected her fingers together as she angled the debris towards Ollie. "Todoroki watch out", Uraraka shouts. Todoroki saw what she was about to do and quickly moved out of the way. Ollie stared at him in confusion, but he was too late when he realized what they were doing.

"Release!"

The wood that was soon above Ollie's head had crashed down on top of him. "Yes! We got him", Uraraka cheers. Todoroki nods his head, "yeah. I guess we did."

Or so the two thought~.

••••••••

     He's really strong! Midoriya thought to himself as he sent a punch towards Dominic, only for the ginger to grab his fist and bring his knee up to his stomach. Midoriya coughed from the sudden impact and was thrown aside. Dominic used his foot to examine the other boy before gritting his teeth, he took a hold of Midoriya's blazer and raised him up.

Dominic looked straight into his green eyes, hate swirled in his light colored irises. "Why? Why do you continue to fight even though you're getting beat? Huh?" Dominic questioned  softly. He then shifted his hand to the curly head's throat. Dominic's hazel eyes burning into Midoriya's green ones.

     Midoriya tried to pry Dominic's hands away from his throat, but the threatening grip only got tighter. "P-please. You don't have to do this", Midoriya pleaded. Dominic's face softened before dropping the boy down onto the ground. "You're right. I don't, but I'm taught by very wise people. And my job is to take care of myself and my family from anything that's a threat to us...even if it is my peers that's outside the class."

Dominic gives Midoriya a menacing stare, which caused the boy to shiver. "But, you don't seem all too bad. For you're just trying to be a good lil hero in this selfish world...right?" Dominic sticks his hand out for Midoriya to take, in which he looks at it before hesitantly taking it and being roughly pulled up from the ground.

"Good fight you put up, even if you did lose. But this doesn't mean I like you guys now. Okay? Okay." Before the green haired male could reply, a huge blast was heard from down the hall.

***(Yes, the two boys were fighting in the halls of the lower ground.)***

     "That sounds like Kacchan", Midoriya says. Dominic's eyes widen as he sees a blaze of white mixed in with orange embers. "He ain't the only one. Come on." Dominic and Midoriya ran towards the door and opened it, heat immediately washed over them . The green haired boy watched in horror as Kaiya was on top of Bakugou with her hands ignited in white flames beating his face while the blonde had his hand on her face and created explosions. Kaiya smirked behind his hand and slammed his head against the floor. "Don't you realize your explosions don't bother me?!" Kaiya put her fist together and bashed them onto Bakugou's face.

"Kacchan!" Kaiya looked up at the two boys in the door before looking down at her opponent and back up again. Her eyes widen when she saw a familiar silhouette behind them.

"Mr. Grimm...."

I know it doesn't have EVERYBODY'S fight but I just wanted this to mainly sorta focus of Bakugou's and Kaiya's fight. Okay? Okay.

Please vote...or not. Whatever makes you happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
88.9K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
2.1M 59.2K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
173K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...