I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 36- Get your girl

3.4K 98 34
By ughhcelebs

Without Me- Halsey

Emilio's POV

Dallas is Lexi. Lexi is Dallas. How could I be so dumb not to figure that out. I should have put it together by now but no it took me almost two months to figure it out. I wasn't even trying to find out it just naturally happened. The moment her mask broke off the whole arena went quite. She looked up and that's when my mouth dropped completely.

Right now I was standing with my arms by my side staring at the door that was just recently slammed by Dallas. How could she not tell me that she was Lexi when I told her about my past, about the gan, about everything. That was so selfish of her to do and she expects me to deal with it. No, it's not going to work like that.

"Don't forgive me and completely forget about me." Is what she said right before she slammed the door.

Those words kept repeating in my head over and over again. They couldn't leave me mind. She wanted me to forget about her. She didn't want me to forgive her. She wanted to me to forget. Why would she even do this. Doesn't she realize how dangerous fighting is? She even got shot during a fight and now she is here fighting again.

This whole time. This whole DAMN time I was getting attached to her. I was starting to fall for her if we are being honest. Then she goes and does this crap? She's leaving and here I am, standing here instead of going after her. Maybe it might be for the best. Keith said that she as bad news so I should just take his word for it. I mean after all she is Lexi and didn't even bother to tell me about it.

"Emilio what the hell was that?" I hear Ivan yell and hit me in the back of the head.

"Ouch." I grabbed the back of my head and start to rub it.

"Emilio look what you just did." Ryder yells and points towards the door

"What?" I questioned.

"Are you stupid or something?" Ivan screamed and I gave a confused look.

"Lexi just got her whole identity exposed and then you decide to scream at her for not telling you. She didn't tell us for a reason and you couldn't respect that. That is so low of you." Ivan shakes his head.

"I have every right to be mad at her and yell at her. She lied to us this whole time and you are okay with that? Or wait. Did you both already know about Dallas being Lexi and you didn't tell me?" I asked.

Ivan and Ryder go silent. They both avoid my eyes and look around the room. They knew. They really knew that Dallas was Lexi and they didn't have the decency to even tell me? I thought we told each other everything. My own brother and best friend didn't tell me this. Wow.

"How long have you guys knew?" my voice cracked.

"We found out right before the fight. We put all the pieces together and we confronted her right before the fight. So don't be snapping at us when we only found out about an hour ago." Ivan argued.

"But you guys still knew. You didn't even tell me. What pieces are you even talking about. The only thing we knew was about Keith from the first time we were there. There is something you guys aren't telling me." I yelled.

"That wasn't the first time we met Keith!" Ryder roared and my head snapped towards him.

"The day Lexi, or Dallas, or whatever you want to call her, got shot, Ivan and I saw a strange man and he started running. We ran right after him and he led us outside. We didn't catch him but he purposely left a note for us. His name was the Red Dash because it said it on his license plate. We opened the note and there was a picture." Ryder pauses and pulls out a piece of paper out of his pocket and Ivans pocket. Ivan tries to argue but Ryder cuts him off while opening Ivan's paper.

"This picture is what was dropped right before he drove off. If you look a little closer you can see that the man is Keith, his wife, and someone with their face scribbled out. Oh, but that isn't all." Ryder shouts and throws that paper down opening the other one.

"This is the same exact picture of the other one. The only difference is that this one the scribbles aren't there. We found this in Dallas's living room this morning. This means Dallas is the daughter of Keith. That's why he wants us to stay away. He knows everything." Ryder says.

I take the pictures and look at them closely. They kept this all from me. How selfish can they get. This is all important information and they couldn't tell me. Wow.

"And yeah we did know Dallas was Lexi but we knew we couldn't tell you because we knew you would freak out. Before the fight we tried to convince her out of it but she wouldn't budge and she became mad at us for it. We wanted her to tell you but you found out this way instead." Ryder snapped.

"Ryder is right. You just screamed at her and now she is gone. No one knows where she is going and no one knows what she is going to do. She was just got into a huge situation and she is now in danger. We could've been the only people to help her but you lost her trust. We all lost her trust. Don't stand her and call us selfish or her selfish because we didn't tell you any of this." Ivan continued.

I examine the pictures a little more and slowly bring my head up to look at Ryder and Ivan. Ryder was breathing slightly heavy and his face was red. Ivan had a stern look on his face while glaring at me. They both were mad. Mad at me. Maybe I did mess up big time. Maybe I shouldn't have blown up at Dallas like that. Why do I all of a sudden feel guilty? She told me to forget her. But can I really forget her?

Seconds later the door bust open causing all three of us to look at the door. Three men in black suits walk in and stand off the the side. Seconds later a man with a white suit comes in. He comes in with a smirk plastered on his face. I stare into his disgusting brown eyes. Anger starts to build up inside me as he comes into the room and I continue to stare at him.

I take a glance at Ivan and Ryder. They have the look of disgust and anger written across their face too. They both back up a little bit to be closer to where I am. The door closes and we come face to face with Keith and his wussy gang. Man do I want to beat the living shit out of this guy.

"Hello boys." Keith greets.

"What do you want?" Ryder growls.

"Hey hey hey. No need to get all feisty here. I just came to you know. Have a little chat." he throws his hands up and I glare at him.

"So I see you put the pieces together." He says gesturing towards me. I look down and notice I still had the pictures in my hands. I forgot to put them away.

"Yeah, so what?" Ivan growls.

"Well that means that you know that Lexi is actually Dallas know." Keith smirks.

"Why are you here?" I questioned

"Where is she?" Keith asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I start to put my hands in fist, crumbling the pictures.

"I mean she does need to be punished. She just killed one of my best fighters in the ring. So I thought I should re-pay the gift." an evil smile spread across his face.

Dallas killed someone. She killed Smoke. I didn't think sh was capable of doing that. Although, he did break her mask off and she kinda went crazy right after that. She probably doesn't even know what she really did. Dallas won't be happy when she finds out that she killed someone and I know I am not going to be the one to break that news to her.

"Don't go anywhere near her." Ryder roared.

"Oh but boys. She killed one of my men so I get to kill her. An eye for an eye. Am I right?" Keith chuckled slightly.

"Over my dead body." I spat

"Well if that's how it's going to be. Boys. You know what to do." Keith snapped his finger and the three men came charging at us.

I hesitated for a moment until I realized that I had to fight. I throw down the pictures and ball my hands into fist. Ivan and Ryder do the same and everything after that went wild. His men were big and buff but it was nothing we couldn't handle. The tall man came rushing after me throwing a punch but I quickly dodged it causing him to stumble into the desk. I took that opportunity to throw multiple punches in his back.

Seconds later he lifts his foot up kicking me in the shins catching me off guard. He upper cuts me right in the jaw causing me to fly backwards. My back hits the wall and I land on my butt. The man comes up to me with an evil smirk. He grabs me by the neck and lifts me up off my feet. He hold me against the door and has a tight grip. I start to struggle and kick around my feet. It starts to get harder to breathe and I soon start to feel my face get hot. I grab his wrist and try to pull him off but nothing is working.

I look up and see Ivan punch one of the other men and then look at me. His eyes go wide and he rushes over knock out the guy choking me in the head. The man releases me and I fall back down. I start coughing drastically trying to catch my breath.

"Thanks man." I say to Ivan.

"Anytime." he pats my back.

"Guys Keith is getting away." Ryder yelled.

We look over and see him running off out the room. All three of us start running towards him. He runs towards the arena where the fight was. We push through the doors and we try to look around for him. The arena was still packed and it was chaotic.

"Do you guys see him anywhere?" Ryder asked in a rush.

No one answered and just kept looking around. I soon see a white jacket running to the exit. I quickly point and rush over to the exit. All three of us shove people out the way and follow him. Nothing mattered at this point. He can't get to Dallas first. We finally got outside but we were too late. Keith was in the car driving off already halfway down the street.

"Shit!" Ivan yelled and kicked the ground.

"What are we going to do now?" Ryder sighed in frustration.

"We need to find Dallas before anyone else does." Ivan tells Ryder.

"How are we going to find her. She could be anywhere right now because someone decided to scream at her." Ryder glares at me.

"Hey don't blame me for all of this. She should have told us that she was Lexi." I shouted.

"Well maybe she didn't want to tell us after all the shit you put her through Emilio. Have you ever thought of that? No you haven't because you are so selfish and only care about yourself." Ryder roared.

"Shut up Ryder." Ivan told him but he didn't stop and I put my head down.

"She trusted you Emilio. She actually liked you Emilio and you were too stupid to even realize that. Hell, maybe she even loved you and you were too blind to see that. You even liked her. You probably love her but no you like to hide your feelings all the damn time. She has no one right now and she is going through a tough time but you decided to scream at her." Ryder continued.

"Ryder, that's enough." Ivan growled.

"Right now she could be dead for all we know. Keith could have gotten her by now or someone else could have. Everyone wants her now because they all know her really identity and here we are going after her father trying to kill him when we should be going after Dallas." Ryder starts coming closer to me.

"Ryder, I said stop." Ivan yelled but Ryder didn't listen.

"So what now Emilio. What the hell are we going to do? Are we going to let her leave or are we going to go after your girl?" Ryder says in a low voice.

Silence. The only thing you could hear was Ryder's heavy breathing after screaming at me. I had a choice. Go after her or forget about her. Take the risk or back down. She needed help and I screamed at her. I was a reason she left. She could be anywhere right now. She could even be captured by someone right now and here I am being selfish and only caring about myself.

I finally look up at Ryder and stare at him. I then fix my gaze and look at Ivan who had a worried look on his face. I look back at Ryder who's eyes were going red. You could see at how angry he was just by looking into his eyes. I take a deep breathe before I speak.

"Call the gang and tell them to get everything ready. We're going after my girl." I stated. Ryder starts to smile and his eyes lighten up. I look over at Ivan and he has the same reaction.

"Let's go get your girl Emilio." Ryder said.

We all start running towards the car. Ryder hops in the drivers seat, I hop into the passenger seat, and Ivan hops into the backseat contacting the whole gang. Ryder starts the car and speeds off to the gang house.

She needs help and I want to be the one there for her.

____________________________________
Why is Emilio mad that Dallas is Lexi? Why are Ivan and Ryder mad at Emilio even though before the fight they told Dallas to stop? Why haven't Ivan and Ryder tell Emilio about the picture before? Was it because they knew how he was going to react? Why did Ryder finally snap on Emilio? Why did Ryder leave out the part about Kyle? Did Dallas really kill Smoke? Why did Keith go to Emilio to find out where Dallas went? Where did Keith go? How are they going to find Dallas? Will the find her first?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
1/5/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...