Breaking Her (BH Bk. 2) COMPL...

By checapps

He did a great job of making me feel that I don't matter to him anymore. And as much as I hate myself for sto... More

AN
PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 - Hickey (Edited)
Ch. 2 - In his shoes(edited)
Ch. 3 - Play sick (edited)
AN 😇
Ch. 4 - Treacherous(edited)
Ch 5 -Alpha to you (edited)
Ch. 6 - Her worth(edited)
AN 💋
Ch. 7 - Faith(edited)
Ch. 8 - Drift(Edited)
Ch. 9 - Seal(edited)
Ch. 10 - Steamy(edited)
Ch. 11 - Father(edited)
Ch. 12 - Selfishness(edited)
Ch. 13 - Taken(edited)
Ch. 14 - Torn(edited)
Ch. 15 - Recap (edited)
Ch. 16 - Old friends(edited)
Ch. 17 - Possible Ally(edited)
Ch 18 - Whereabouts(edited)
Ch. 19 - Undetected(edited)
Ch. 20 - Torture(edited)
Ch. 21 - Goodbye(Edited)
Ch. 22 - Golden Rules(edited)
Ch 23 - Comparison(edited)
Ch. 24 - Demons(edited)
Ch. 25 - Blocked(edited)
Ch 26 - Sexy time(edited)
Ch. 27 - New found(edited)
Ch. 28 - Heaven Sent(edited)
Ch. 29 - the inside(edited)
Not an update
Ch. 30 (Part 1) - The Video
New story/ Update
New story/ update.
THANKS!
Helloooooooooo
Hiiiiiiiii

Ch. 31 (Pt. 2) - Talk of the lifetime

5.5K 170 25
By checapps

Denford ****

------------------

This is just the continuation, alright?
As stated, this is part two🤘

I'll try to be less hilarious. 😂
Set aside your popcorns, I don't want you choking😂😂
Read at your own risk😂

Checapps 💕

-------------

Denford.

I internally cursed. What will my men think of us now?

I looked at Casey who's now glaring daggers at me.

She mindlinked me. 'You're so done! I'm going to fucking kill you!'

My eyes widen in horror so I turned to my son quickly.

"Go home. I'll be meeting you there. Make sure that the twins aren't around. I need to talk to you, alone..."

He just nodded and went to his way.

Sensing an incoming punch, I quickly dodge, making me swallow my own saliva. Someone's on her "turbo bitch" mode.

"Baby...

She glares at me. "Don't you fucking call me baby!" She speaks lowly enough for us two.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "He mindlinked me in a middle of a fucking meeting, Casey. I wouldn't----

She points at me. "Stop reasoning out. Fact remains you let his happen!" she took a handful of her hair. "How could you let this happen for fuck's sake, Den? Now, his mind's been polluted! I told you not to put porns in our phones!Look where it get us now? How are you going to talk him out of this? And... And... ummm "disinfect" his already polluted mind?"

She bit her nails. She does that when she's nervous.
(AN// I also do it. Laughs!)

I drew a deep breath as I know the only righteous thing to do.

"Baby...

She snapped at me. "What??"

"It's time..." I said with finality.

Confusion fills her face until she slowly gets what I meant by my statement.

She shook her head. "No, Den."

"Yes, Case. We got to explain this. I got to give him the talk of a lifetime. I know it's too early for that but we have no choice."

She paced back and forth. "I---- Ummm---

I reached for her hand, making her look at my way. "Trust me. We got this."

-----------------------------

We're in Jake's room, sitting on his king sized bed.

There's only two of us in here.

It's eerily silent.

I'm battling with my thoughts especially with my wolf. He's finding the whole thing hilarious!

How I hate him and this!

I'm biting my inner cheeks to suppress the uncomfortable feeling I have right now.

"ummm dad? why do we have bananas and frenzy in here? Are we going to make a banana float? Like on the beaches?"

I blinked my eyes. What the hell is he talking about? "What?? No. We're not going to make a float. What makes you think that?"

He just shrugged. "Cos' you have frenzy with you. We used to make balloons out of frenzy and it's cool cos' it's scented. It's got oil on it though, making it sticky. But still, it's cool. Jase and I use it when we want to make floats. You know, boats... But only improvised." He smiles at me.

I want to slap myself at how bad the situation is. Now how am I going to sugarcoat this when he have analysis on his own?

"Where did you get your----

He cut me off. "Frenzy? Oh, the twins showed it to me. They said it's a mommy and daddy balloon but we can use it too. It's a user friendly."

The twins??! That sneaky little devils! How did they-- Fuck, right! It's scented.

Curse the heightened sense of smell!

User friendly my ass! Why am I ever blessed with kids as smart as them??

I composed myself. I need to deal with my shit, right here and right now.
"Jake, I need you to listen and think carefully not just a man, but also as the next Alpha. What that video contains is nothing but sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse is an activity between two mated people, or for us werewolves. And just like I said earlier, only the Goddess will bless us a mate. What you saw in that video isn't appropriate for your age. Let's face it, you've seen it already. You've been scarred for life."I let out a heavy breath before continuing.
"In front of you is a banana and a frenzy. You see, frenzy is a condom. And a condom isn't a balloon. It is a protection mankind has invented for a sole reason, Safe sex. Sex is the shortened term for the sexual intercourse."

Jake's brows furrowed in confusion. "Safe sex? Why does it have to be safe? Is it really that fatal?"

I almost choke at my own saliva. This kid is killing me!
"We have to do safe sex in two reasons: first is to avoid sexual transmitted diseases and next is to prevent unwanted pregnancy."

"Really? Judging the fact that you have some of these kind of balloons... errr I mean condoms, it means you use that stuffs to mom? Why? Are you guys sick? Or maybe you just don't want another baby."

I started to feel the heat in my cheeks. For Goddess sake! Why does he need to ask everything?

I fake a smile. "You guys are enough for me." I don't need another smart mouthed brat roaming around here.

He scratched his cheeks gently. "Dad, I do have a question though." he crossed his fingers.

Damn it! "Yes?"

"Why are the women in the video dying?"

I blinked my eyes. What??
"Dying? What do you mean?"

He nodded. "Yeah, cos' they keep on shouting and their faces, I mean their reactions are confusing. They always yell 'God, I'm coming'. But the man on the video uses condom. So still, with or without condoms, sexual intercourses are still lethal. I think it's something to do with our penis. I'm guessing a poisonous substance will... ummm... i don't know, maybe we just discharge them and------

I cut him off. "Good Gracious, Jake! We don't discharge poison." Strangling him is toying in my mind, if only he isn't my son!

But the boy just shook his head. "Well, we can't say that. In the video, the man keep on rubbing his organ to the woman. And he keeps on doing that even the woman is yelling already. That is torture."

More like sweet torture! I will fucking crush my phone later.

"Well, it isn't what you think."

"It is what it is, dad. Us men are sadists. Women shouldn't be treated like that. We're hurting them. And it's not good. They'll be more suicidal, dad. You hear them say that they're calling out for God cause they're dying, but men just keep on doing things like that and just torture them. Pathetic."

I cleared my throat. It's getting into my nerve. How crazy is this kid's hypothesis about sex? I need to be bolder so this will come to an end. 
"Listen carefully. Having sex feels like you're in heaven. I hope that explains while the women yells... urrrmm... that she is about to come. every thrusts, every motion, is a pleasure shared by the two people. Some get addicted on having sex, and it is not a good thing. You'll realize soon, but for now, let's stick to banning that video until you are 18."

He didn't answer, he just looked at me in a way I couldn't quite decipher.

It's between confusion and amusement.

And I don't want to sit here longer and find out about what his twisted mind is thinking.

"Well I should be going, boy. Hand over your phone. You're only allowed to use your phone during weekends and holidays. Other than that, nope." I extended my arms for his phone.

When he gave me his phone, a smile is now evident on his lips.

I headed out as fast and as calm as I could, but unfortunately, I heard him whispering.

"No wonder he's keep on doing it with mom." he said with a voice so low as he walks away.

And it take all my might not to go back and strangle that little shit that happens to be my son!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
278K 9.7K 42
Lily has finally found her mate. After being kidnapped, turned into a wolf and falling down countless trees its about time. Yet, even through all the...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...