Beautiful (Ukitake x reader...

By skylarmoon71

Disclaimer: The pictures and characters do not belong to me. All right go to their owners. I had plan to make... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
~Extra~
~Extra 2~
Extra 4
Extra 5
~Extra 6~

~Extra 3~

2.4K 79 30
By skylarmoon71

Things were quiet since you got back. Jushiro fixed a bath guiding you into his room. He held a stack of towels and clothing for you to change into when you finished.

"I'll be outside when you're done." he informed closing the door leaving you to your own thoughts. You frowned stripping out of your black robes. "He's definitely mad at me.." Stepping into the tub you let out a sigh as the warm water touched you skin. You sank lower with your nose just above the water, blowing bubbles aimlessly. You rolled your shoulders a little.

"Hmm, my body...doesn't really ache anymore.."

Your eyes looked down at the scratch on your cheek that was sizzling. You watched in awe as the wound closed itself.

"W-WHAT THE HECK!!" you sprinted out the tub sliding open the door. "J-Jushiro the water had some kind of freaking healing component!!" Jushiro turned at your startled scream. His eyes grew wide at your wet naked form standing before him. "(Y-Y/N)-san y-you're..." his entire face turned bright red as you just stood there staring in confusion.

"What's with your.." your eyes trailed down. Immediately your face flamed up. "W-WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT TURN AWAY YOU PERVERT!!" you threw a cup from nearby right at his face, knocking him down as you sprinted back into the bathroom diving into the tub embarrassed.

"Y-You're becoming a bit dangerous for my health (Y/N).." Jushiro thought laying flat on the ground.

~Time skip :3 ~

Neither of you could make eye contact after what took place. You had changed into a small kimono with your legs tucked under you. Jushiro sat opposite you with the same flushed expression.

"I-I'm sorry.." you mumbled lowering your head. Jushiro shook his head, waving his hand off. "N-No it was my fault. I should have warned you about the bath, it was a little trick Kisuke taught me." You stared at him. "I thought it would help ease your pain, it seems it worked, you look healed up." You nodded. "Yes, thank you." Jushiro smiled. "I'm glad."

His smile made you feel even more angry with yourself. "I-I didn't mean to get so out of control, back at the captains meeting. I-I always act impulsively. I never think about the consequences." I-It must be a pain...being with me.." you conveyed sorrowfully. Jushiro shuffled closer, sitting in front of you now. He took your hands into his. "I don't see you as a pain (Y/N). I should also apologize. I never took into account just how painful hearing their comments must have been for you. I've always seen you so confident and strong willed but at heart, you are just as vulnerable to others words like everyone else."

You shook your head with tear filled eyes. "You don't have to say sorry Jushiro, you didn't do anything wrong. " His fingers swiped across yours cheeks wiping your tears clean.

"I won't let what people say affect me anymore, I promise." Jushiro just smiled. "Don't force yourself, just whenever you need to let out your frustrations, come to me." he coaxed.

"B-But I don't want to fight with you Jushiro." He smirked, hand moving to your thigh.

"There are other ways to release you anxieties (Y/N)." you blushed as he leaned forward hand trailing higher up the bottom of your kimono. You bit your lip leaning your head on his shoulder at the feel of his cool fingers on your skin.

"J-Jushiro..." you breathed out. His lips moved to your ear nibbling on it lightly. Your hands reached up gripping his captain's cloak. "It's my duty as your lover to take care of all your needs (Y/N).." you shivered at his sultry tone. His hand parted you robe as he pushed you unto you back. "H-Hey w-we shouldn't be doing this out in the open, s-someone might walk in!" you babbled.

Jushiro slipped between your thighs keep you in place. "No need to worry about such things (Y/N)-chan~" you gulped at his animalistic stare. He pressed closer making you moan at the friction. You turned your head with a heavy blush, hand pressed on your lips as your breathing started to become laboured. Jushiro's slender fingers ran up your stomach when he finally got your kimono loose. His lips pressed against you making you moan louder. He pulled back raising your thigh. You gasped when you felt him press a kiss on your sensitive skin. Your back arched into him when he moved lower. "Your skin is very soft..." he mumbled against your leg. You jolted when he bit down softly on your leg. "That's gonna leave a mark.." Your chest heaved trying to regain some control of your body, eyes clenched tightly.

Jushiro was still placing kisses along your inner thigh. You cried out hands gripping tighter unto his clothing. "I-It's no fair.." you gasped out between pants. Jushiro's eyes looked up at you in wonder. Your eyes opened slowly. "Y-You're still...wearing so much...it's not fair.."

Jushiro looked down as if just realizing. "I see, you're right." He sat up pulling you with him.

"I want you to take them off (Y/N)." your cheeks darkened. "H-How can you say stuff like that so easily.." you pouted.

Jushiro chuckled. You finally looked at him, hands reaching up hesitantly to remove his white coat. You pushed it off his shoulders slowly with trembling hands. "D-Damn it I'm so nervous.."

You just hoped Jushiro didn't realize. His eyes watched your every move as you kept your eyes low. Your fingers fumbled with the tie at his waist, loosening it. When you finally freed him of the cloth you pushed it off, watching as it bulked up at his waist. His chest was now exposed to you fully. You swallowed, eyes tracing his taunt muscles. "What do I do now..?" you felt like your body was overheating.

"You can touch me...(Y/N)." His hand moved to your chin raising your gaze to meet his.

"Touch you..." you repeated getting lost in his eyes. Jushiro nodded. "Anywhere you'd like."

"Screw self control!" you leaned closer, tongue darting out your lips latched onto his neck. He groaned at the feeling. You licked the area before biting on his flesh, most definitely leaving marks. You were excited when you heard his small grunts of pleasure. Hands exploring lower you ran your fingers down his muscled torso. Dipping and skimming through every curve.

"Does it feel good..Jushiro.." you asked softly. He nodded leaning more into your touch, pressing on you a bit closer. Sweat was gathering at his forehead and you could see his eyes were shut in pleasure. Your hands started to move lower. Before you could get any further Jushiro pushed you onto your back once again.

He held both your wrist above your head bucking his hips into you. Your body shook as you cried out at the sudden action. You whimpered softly when he halted for a second.

"I'm at my limit (Y/N). " You hadn't even noticed he had slipped out of his clothing until you felt something poking at you inner thigh. You looked down a bit panicked at his size. "J-Jushiro..." you mumbled out a bit fearfully. His eyes met yours trying to ease your nerves.

He shook his head with a loving smile. "We don't have to go any further if you don't want to." You just stared at him. You could see from his expression. He was painfully aroused yet he was willing to restrain himself just for you. "Jushiro.." You bit your lip raising your hips to press against his arousal. Jushiro gasped out in surprise at the sudden movement. His hand tightened around your wrists momentarily before slackening. He released you altogether, pressing his palms on the floor as he tried to steady his breathing. "Y-You don't have to force yourself to please me (Y/N).." his breath had evened out a little and you just smiled up at him.

"I want this Jushiro, I want you inside me.." you purred out. Your smile widened when you saw his eyes visibly darkened. He pressed a soft kiss to your lips. You held your breath when he slowly started to enter you. Tears prickled at the corners of your eyes at the foreign feeling.

"I-I'm sorry... it's going to hurt for a while. " Jushiro's voice was strained. You could tell, he was still holding back. Your body was slowly get use to his stretching you. You moaned softly when you felt a pleasant tinge in your stomach. "Y-You can move now." you forced out. You were surprised you still had the ability to talk. He wasn't even moving yet and you felt like you would cum right there and then.

Jushiro grunted thrusting slowly into you. Your let out a strangled moan hands moving to his back to anchor yourself. His body started to move a bit quicker and you jerked your hips to meet his thrusts. "Harder....Jushiro..please!" you cried out desperately. His hand lifted your legs to latch unto his hips as he pounded into you roughly. All that could be heard was your mixed cries and the slapping of skin. Your body felt like it was on fire as Jushiro drove into you relentlessly.

"I'm c-close." you whimpered out. From his groans you could tell he was too. With one last thrust you came undone, both of your crying out in pleasure. Jushiro's body collapsed right next to you shortly after. He was breathing just as heavy as you were.

You smiled running your fingers down his chest that was glistening with sweat. His hair looked like it was glowing. His eyes turned on you returning your smile. "(Y/N)-san, you're a lot more vocal than I expected. Was that your first time?" you sputtered. "D-Do people normally ask that a-after.." you trailed off embarrassed. Jushiro laughed. "I love your cute expressions, it makes me want to tease you more." your cheeks puffed out as you turned your back to him.

"Meanie." you muttered. Jushiro eyes softened, he wrapped his arm around you middle, pulling you against his front. Your back was pressed to his bare chest. You couldn't stop the wetness that started to pool between your legs at the feel of his warm body. His hand teased your breast, kissing the nape of your neck.

"You never answered my question." he urged massaging your sensitive nubs. You whimpered when you felt his other hand slipping between your thighs.

"I-I've never done this with anyone else." you admitted. 

Jushiro nodded. "That's good." His hands worked your body until you released for the second time that day. His wet fingers came up to his mouth as he licked them clean. Your eyes widened as he smirked at you. You couldn't believe just how daring Jushiro was in bed. When your body finally calmed down you sagged against him, completely spent. The excessive training you had done earlier topped with your recent sessions with Jushiro had tired you out.

"Rest, I'll look after you." Jushiro's hands tightened as your breathing started to even out. Before long you were snoring lightly right next to him. He smiled, satisfied with himself.

"I'll be here whenever you need to let off steam (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 119 10
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
17.3K 422 23
Not much is know about captain Mayuri past and his long lost little sister. What will Mayuri do when he finds his beloved sister and once again have...
6.2K 189 12
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my love for Fanfiction ☺
45.7K 723 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...