Moments - A Harry Styles Fan...

By FiveGuysOneDirection

One night when Olivia Howard hears her daughter crying she decides it's finally time to tell baby Darcy about... More

Moments (A Harry Styles Fanfic)
First Day Of School
The Song
Performing...
The party disaster
Morning Shock...
Feelings...
Dreaming...
Harry's POV
The Kiss...
First Date...
Hospital...
Feeling Like A Princess...
We're Done...
Sequel To Moments!

Prom Night...

24.4K 315 14
By FiveGuysOneDirection

So this is the second last chapter of this book. I know it has been terribly short but I have a sequel planned and it should be up some time in September.

It is based after Olivia finishes telling Darcy the story of her dad and her. Maybe Harry will be reunited with them both?

I will upload the summary of it to this book when it is finished so you guys can read it!

I hope you guys enjoy the last two chapters and I have loved writing it or you guys!

Thank you all so much! :D x

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14:

Prom Night...

___________________________________________________________________________

**

"Mommy I want to see your dress! I want to see it!" Darcy yelled in excitement as she waved her tiny arms around in the air.

"Its right here Darcy" I told her as I walked over to my wardrobe and started rummaging through it to find that special dress.

Her eyes lit up as I pulled it from the pile of clothes.

"It's pretty!" She exclaimed and started reaching her hands out to grab it. I laid it carefully on the bed and she traced her fingers over every little detail.

"Yeah it is baby"

**

Harry kept a firm grip on my hand as we entered our Paris themed prom night.

There were beautiful lights hung everywhere and silhoette's of the Eiffel tower and other famous French landmarks.

"I'm going to make this night perfect" He whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my back. It only made the smile on my face grow even bigger.

"I know you are" I answered back as we continued to make our way into the large hall. Lots of people had already arrived and the band were playing music on the stage.

I spotted Holly, Megan and Nicole in their tight skimpy dresses caked in make-up at the edge of the hall.

They were still all bitches to me but I paid them no attention. I have Harry and that's all that matters.

"Do you want a drink?" Harry kindly asked me as he let go of my hand.

"Sure" I replied and he headed off to the drinks table. I watched as my perfect boyfriend walked across the hall leaving me on my own for just a moment yet it felt like a lifetime.

Holly caught a glimpse of me and I quickly looked away from her. I knew she was already making her way over to me though.

"Aww has Harry gotten bored with you already?" She snapped as she pretended to wipe fake tears from her orange face.

I decided to ignore her. This my night too and no-one is going to ruin it.

But of course Holly doesn't stop at one comment.

She just pushes you and pushes you.

"You're not even a good artist! You paint like a child!"

"you're mum died because of you!"

"He probably caused that car crash on purpose! He wanted you out of his life!"

Now that one hurt...

This girl wants me dead...

She thinks my mothers death was my fault...

I'm horrible at the one thing I love...

I felt a hot tear slide down my cheek but quickly wiped it away. No way can I look weak to her.

She just laughed and I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the building.

Another night ruined...just like always...

My feet went as fast as they could take me out of the gym hall. It had started raining and I wiped my face to try and keep it dry. I was freezing and could feel the goose bumps appearing on my skin.

My hair was soaked by the time I reached the other side of the school. I headed to the art room. The only place I'm actually happy.

But I didn't go there to paint. I was too angry for that. There was too much anger inside of me.

I grabbed my collection of paintings that I had done throughout the year from my section of the class.

Every single one of them...I grabbed them and ran back out into the rain.

One by one I started ripping the canvas, the rain bashing against my body hurting my skin.

I dropped to the ground and buried my head in my hands.

"Olivia!" Harry's voice was filled with relief as he spotted me. I lifted my head up and saw his worried face.

"I can't take her anymore Harry....I just can't" Harry's face dropped when he saw the pile of ripped canvas.

Even though it was raining I saw his eyes beginning to water.

"Olivia...all you're hard work..." his voice was hoarse and croaky as he spoke.

The one on the top was another abstract painting of Harry I had done that won a prize on parents night that my father didn't even bother to show up at.

"What's the point if I'm no good?" I scoffed knocking the pile of rubbish once again.

"What are you talking about?! You're. The most amazing artist I have ever seen!....she told you were terrible?" He came to realisation as he spoke and I nodded.

"She said worse but I would rather not talk about it"

"We need to get you out of the rain, away from Holly"

I nodded and sniffled once more. I'm definitely going to wake up with a cold.

"But not before we have a slow dance" he winked at me and pulled me off the grass.

He kept a firm hold of my hand as we ran back towards the hall. "I don't want to go back there..." I admitted not wanting to see her face.

"who said we are?" he smirked but kept going.

We walked until we arrived at a section in the school that I had not yet been...it was beautiful.

"What is this place?" I asked astonished and mesmerised at the many different types of plants and beautiful flowers. We were still outside but there was a sort of gazebo that stood above a platform covered in little fairy lights.

"It's just called 'The Garden'" he smiled at me. "only a few people know about it" Harry winked and let me to the wooden platform.

"Don't look at me! I'm a mess" I protested as Harry tried to look into my eyes. I knew there was a probably mascara and eyeliner running down my face at that moment.

"You're absolutely beautiful Liv." He reassured me and placed a small peck on my lips before walking over to a small stereo that was resting on the floor never once taking his hand from mine.

He pressed the button on and on came 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol. I smiled and he grabbed both of my hands placing both around his neck.

He then positioned his around my neck.

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We both started moving slowly to the time of the music. I smiled up at Harry who was staring down at me and I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

Harry started singing along and I had forgotten how good his voice was. How perfect in every way it is.

The song continued until the very end and I once again couldn't have been happier.

He knows how to fix everything...

When the song ended our lips met and the same sparks usually flew around our heads.

"I've always wanted a kiss in the rain" I whispered into his lips and he smirked.

Before grabbing my hand and playfully running back out into the rain.

We were both screaming laughing before he pulled me close and our lips smashed together again.

It was magical...

Things only progressed from there....

I just didn't think of the consequences...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...