Harry's POV

Chapter 9:

Harry's POV:

___________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV now:

I slumped in the dressing room sofa and did what I usually did before a show.

I sort of have a ritual by now. Every time we do a show as sort of a good luck charm I look at that photo and the other half of the locket.

Olivia...

She's in my head every second of every day and I messed up. God I messed up big time. My life has just gone downhill without her. Everything is bad and nothing cheers me up anymore. Not even singing.

I pulled the crumpled up photo of me and Liv out of my wallet and took the locket from my pocket.

The picture is of me and her. I took her to prom when we had just turned sixteen. It was the best night of my life. She looked so beautiful. How did I ever let her get away?

I gave her the other half of the locket that night too. It's a heart. One side says forever and the other says always. That was how long we said we would love each-other although now I doubt she remembers me...

And our child...

I never knew if it was a boy or a girl. She never told me or sent me a picture of them...

She shut me out of her life just like I deserved to be.

I felt the tears stream down my face but wiped them away quickly and shoved my belongings back in their right places.

"Harry we're on in five" Louis my best friend told me and gave me a sympathetic smile. He never knew why I always cried before the show nor did he even know what I was looking at. He didn't ask and that's how I liked it. He didn't want to know, he was just there for me.

I nodded and he left the room for me to clean myself up.

I'm going to admit that I'm a mess. I drink my troubles away and sleep with random girls every night. I don't take my career seriously anymore and the boys are the only reason I haven't left the band.

My life is ruined....

Because of that one girl who I still love with all my heart and secretly hope that she feels the same...although I know it's not true.

I always imagine Liv having a handsome husband who loves her and our child. Who spoils them rotten and always treats them right unlike the way I did.

Maybe she even had more kids and has a career. Maybe...just maybe...she still thinks about me too....

I pulled myself off the black leather sofa and and dragged my hands down my face to stop the tears from flowing. I look a mess too and the fans have noticed. They noticed how show after show I would get more and more tired, sad, depressed...

My curls are no longer bouncy and chocolate brown. Their lifeless and dull. My green eyes no longer light up when I smile or shine that piercing colour of green. I no longer wear my famous smirk that every girl loved and my dimples don't dent like they used to.

I'm a shadow of my old self.

The management and stylists try their best to at least make me look happy but make-up can only do so much...

I didn't dare look at myself in the mirror, instead I fixed my signature navy blazer so that it looked presentable and pulled up my tan chinos.

I shuffled to the door preparing myself for the screaming fans that I was going to hear on stage. I love the fans to bits and they're the only reason we're here today but sometimes I can't handle a girl screaming in my face how she 'wants my gravy'.