Feeling Like A Princess...

So sorry about late updates recently :( I've been really busy with my other stories and I felt like people weren't really enjoying this story as much as they used to...

Anyway i'm back now and hopefully more updates on this fanfic! But could you please let me know if you're enjoying this story because I don;t want to waste my time on it.

I'm going to start speeding up Olivia's flashbacks aswell to make it more exciting! :D

Ok here we go....

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13:

Feeling Like A Princess...

_____________________________________________________________________________

**

"Did you get better fast mommy?" Darcy asked me. It was now ten pm and she was definitely tired. She's never been awake this late.

"Of course! I was back to normal in no time!" I reassured her with a smile as her eyes began to droop. "I'm going to tell you about one of the happiest days of my life next ok..well apart from welcoming you into the world?" I squeezed her little cheeks.

"What is it?!" Her bright green eyes shot back open at my words and she grinned showing her dimples and little teeth.

"It was the one of the only times of my life that I felt like a real princess..." I told her and a huge smile spread acroos my face thinking of that time that Harry and I shared.

I'm never going to get Darcy asleep at this rate....

**

A month had passed since I left the hospital so exactly six weeks since the accident. I had healed perfectly and everything was back to normal.

My dad came back from his trip with Harry's mum which I still hadn't forgiven him for and I moved back home. Not that I wanted to but I felt like a burden to Harry's dad.

I haven't had a proper conversation with my dad in over two months. He's basically replaced me with Anne and honestly I don't care.

I don't even think of him as a father anymore. He has definitely changed.

Harry and I have only gotten closer and our relationship has been going smoothly since.

Today is my birthday and Harry is taking me shopping for a very special reason.

Prom.

Yes i'm finally sixteen which means prom is on the horizon. In fact i'm a little late getting my dress. Prom is kind of...tomorrow.

But Harry wanted to treat me much to my protest so I had to accept.

"Ready?" I asked him as we were about to enter the frilliest, girliest shop you will ever see.

I could see he didn't want to be here but he was obviously for me which I thought was sweet. "Let's do this!" Harry practically shouted fist pumping the air which made me giggle like an idiot before we walked in hand in hand.

I walked through the door and realised I was definitely going to be there for a while. There were literally hundreds of dresses on so many different racks.

"We're definitely not going to be leaving here anytime soon are we?" He asked as he looked at me, his big green orbs full of desperation.

"No we are not Harold!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek and went on search of the perfect dress. I'm not necessarily a dress girl but I was actually excited.

I'm going to prom with the perfect guy and now i'm going to get the perfect dress!

Harry went over to a random chair and slumped into it as he began texting on his phone. I rolled my eyes before turning my attention back to the railings of satin dresses.

Of course a few caught my eye so I grabbed my three favourites because you know three being the magic number and all...

I ran into the dressing room without Harry noticing me as I really didn't want him to see my dress before prom. I know it's not a wedding or anything but I wanted it to be perfect.

I shut the door of the changing room and quickly started stripping down to my underwear. I grabbed the first dress which was a floor length strapless red dress which had little jewels throughout it.

It looked great on the hanger and pretty good on me but I certainly wasn't in love with it like I wanted to be.

I pulled it off and grabbed the next one which was a multi-coloured maxi dress with a rope neck and was multiple different shades of pinks and blues. This one was definitely not the one. It was horrible on me. I don't know what it was but it didn't feel right.

I hoped for the best as I picked up my last and only other option. I pulled it up onto my chest and tried my best to pull up the zip.

I stared at the dress in the mirror on front of me. It was amazing...my hair looked like crap and so did my face yet the dress was gorgeous...

This is the one.

I stood and looked myself over one last time in the mirror. 

The last time before I would be leaving to go to prom with the guy i'm sure I love...Harry.

My hair was in beachy waved with a few bits at the back of my head clipped up. My make-up was quite natural. I decided on a simple smoky eye and nude lips which wasn't too much nor too little.

My dress was definitely different to most prom dresses but that's just how I am. It was a black and nude dress. 

It was tight at the chest where there was a ndue and black pattern which then lead into a black bow. It poofed out at the waist to my mid-thigh. It was truly perfect and matched my nude peep toe heels perfectly too. (PICTURE OF OUTFIT ON SIDE)

My breath hitched as I heard the doorbell ring.

It honestly was a sad moment.

Most girls on their prom night would have their dad answer the door, warn the boy about looking after his daughter as their mum added finishing touches the girls already flawless outfit. The girl would walk down the stairs as her parents had a tear in their eye and they would wave her off....

Not me.

My dad isn't even home.

I held back the drop of water struggling to fall from my eye as I reached the bottom of the staircase. 

The smile quickly reappeared on my face as I opened the door. My Harry was standing there looking more gorgeous than ever.

He was wearing a perfectly tailored black suit and a nude tie to match my dress. That was literally the only detail I gave him. 

His curls were in their usual messy but extremely sexy state and his green eyes shone brighter than ever.

His grin only deepened as he saw me answer the door causing him to show his cute dimples that I love and his perfect teeth.

"You look so beautiful Liv. Amazing" He told me and the sparkle in his eye only brightened which made me grin even more.

"You definitely scrubbed up well yourself Styles!" I said jokingly to him with a light chuckle.

He smirked before pulling out a box from behind his back.

I looked at the clear plastic box which contained a beautiful flower inside of it.

"It's a corsage" He told me softly as he opened the box and pulled the flower out revealing a little wristband underneath it.

He gently took my wrist in his and slid the flower gently onto it.

I smiled at it before looking up into his green eyes once again. "Thank you Harry" I told him with a soft smile on my face.

"You ready to go?" He asked holding his hand out waiting for me to take it.

"Never been more ready" I smiled at him and he walked me to his car to take us to the best night of our lives...