My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 14 - missing!

753 18 8
By stories_for_ig

Hiii I'm back 🤗

............previously on MDGL ..............

"When he leaves she gets up and notices the contract after she's dressed she walks over to it signing with a smile then leaves..."

Enjoy 😊
—————————————————
Mila Reed's POV :

" hey Mila , Brett and I will be going off in Nike's to see what's new , ok? " ella said. " yeah , go ahead I'll met you guys there " I reply.

I feel like you're wondering where I am. Well I'm in a mall with Brett and Ella , they've just left me here in panthers. This new clothing store , apparently their sportswear's high quality. So that's what I'm looking for since my training begins in a couple of weeks.

I talked to Romeo about my training , but he had some business issues to deal with. Apparently something went down with a Ro Larose.

—-

After I was done in panthers I went ahead looking for Ella. She wasn't in Nike's and I don't know where she was. I then decided to check other sportswear stores but had no luck finding her.

So I left.

Once I made it back to the house I ran upstairs into Romeo's home office. Hell was breaking loose in there. Files , chairs , glass all scattered across the room.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known. Once I got his attention he straightened out his suit fixed his hair and put a smile on his face.

You could tell it was forced , I tried to contain my laughter. Who knows what would happen if I laughed. So I shook it off and began speaking. "  Ella and Brett-" he cut my sentence short when he raised his hand up " yes I know they're missing , I can tell " he says. " what do you mean missing , I was gonna say they left me at the mall alone " I reply. " I mean.....he. That bastard took them" he replies." Ro?!" I ask. " YES , Mila. YES ROLAND! " he replies frustrated. " GOSH , DON'T YELL AT ME. I'm not the one who took them" I reply back with the same aggressive tone.

He strides over to me , His tall figure towering over me. His facial expression still angry. If looks could kill....I'd surely be dead.

If I were anyone else I would totally sh*t myself , but somehow I'm not. I mean I'm not going to deal with him being a little brat.

" what did you just say?" he asks in a way too calm tone. " y-you heard me! " I answer back standing tall... well I can't really , but you know what I mean. " go to the playroom!" he orders." Now!"......" Romeo this isn't a dominant submissive type argument. You can't just punish me because your under stress! We should be looking for Ella and Brett " I reply." You're right I'm sorry" he admitted his wrong and then came over to me.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead as a gesture of an apology. " let's find them " he says as he pulls away.

———

After hours of hard work we finally found them. Romeo didn't want me to come with them because he said I wasn't ready.

Little did he know I was in the trunk of the black ford!

From the location we got I knew that the ride would be long so I brought a  books and some snacks. I mean I'm not gonna sit here doing nothing.

Finally the guys got in the car to leave. Suddenly a heavy bag was dropped right onto me . it felt like a whole horse sat on me. I'm going to say it was Nicolas. He's one of our body Guards and he's mean! Just the other day he ignored my request I had to jump on his back and lick his cheek to get him to say yes! Which didn't work so I bit him!

What's a girl gotta do to get some sushi.

Suddenly the car engine snapped me out of my thoughts , finally we're leaving!

As the car starts to move you could instantly tell that Romeo's the one driving.

little bastard!

He drives like he's in the fast & furious! Slow down , you're not dom!

He makes a wide turn which causes me to yell out as I tumble to the other side of the trunk. The car then stops abruptly sending me to fly forward into the back of the seat!

Romeo sighs. I could tell that he knew I was in the car. I mean I wasn't exactly quiet." Mila" he called out. I slowly raised head so we were looking at each other his piercing green eyes stared right at me. I averted my gaze by looking around me to see 2 men in the back seat both staring at me.

" look at me" he ordered. I instantly looked up to meet his strong gaze.

Maybe I shouldn't have sneaked into this car....

" didn't I tell you to stay home!" He was furious. I could only nod at this point. " can't you take one simple order!" His knuckles started to go white as he gripped the steering wheel harder than before. " I have enough to worry about and now you!" He yells. " get in the front , now!" He ordered. He opened the trunk letting me out. I ran up to the front climbing in quietly.

As soon as the door was closed he locked it and sped off. I didn't even get a chance to put on my seatbelt!

I don't think that my idea was a great one." Mila."he called out softer than before. I hummed " Mmhm". " don't ever disobey my orders! Or you'll have hell to pay " he told me. He was way too calm right now. " do you understand violet!" he added." Yes sir" I answer.

" Put your seatbelt on." He muttered. So I did.

—————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.5K 103
*WARNINGS* This story contains: sexual & mature language/acting strong use of words. drugs and alcohol. rape and assault. weapons. violent behaviour...
50K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
15.1K 749 14
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
58.5K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...