The Burning One (Finished)

By yunru28

Everyone hates the Noroshi's for what they did a very long time ago. But the Score says that a girl will be b... More

The Burning One
Chapter 2: Vander
Chapter 3: Max
Chapter 4: Colonel Jade Curtiss.
Chapter 5: Meeting Leta and The Assassins.
Chapter 6: Getting Back Together
Chapter 7: In The Desert
Chapter 8: Notsuoh
Chapter 9: Former Assassin Jay
Chapter 10: The Palace
Chapter 11: Save The King!
Chapter 12: Raven
Chapter 13: Replica? Clone?
Chapter 14: The Snowy Mountain
Chapter 15: That Isn't Fina...
Chapter 16: She's A Fake!
Chapter 17: Poor Violet....
Chapter 18: Jade Clone

Chapter 19: A New Home

101 5 3
By yunru28

Sorry for the ending being short and corny. Honestly, I wanted to just finish this story because I have another idea in mind....So I do apologize for this being a short ending.

Vander had apparently taken them to the King's Throne; And Vander was glad he did because just as they arrived, the King was just about to send some of his soldiers to go and get them.

"Thank goodness you're here!" The King exclaimed as one of his children, Lenalee, nodded in agreement. They didn't know where Max was.. "Richter is heading up to the weapon and has Max hostage! Please, save him! My guards can't do anything about it because that Legretta person put them to sleep somehow!"

Raven sighed and face-palmed himself. "of course she did...."

Fina took a step forward and gave the King a quick bow. "Yes, of course we'll go."

The King looked at the group, uncertainty in his eyes. "But he only Fina, Raven,, Jay, and Vander." He looked down at Leta, who hid behind Jade.

Jade chuckled and knelt down to her. "It's okay Leta. We'll play while their gone okay?"

"What's that on your neck, Colonel?" The King suddenly asked.

Jade pushed Leta off to Lenalee before replying. "Sir, I am not Jade. Legretta killed the real Jade and I'm just taking her place."

"So you're a clone?"

"Correct sir."

The King rubbed his head as he slid into his Throne. "As long as you don't betray us,"

"I will not!" Jade said, straightening her back for better posture.

"-Then you can stay."

Jade bowed. "Thanks you sir."

"Now please," The King went on. "Save my beloved son! The weapon is in a secret room in Max's room. Step onto the brown leaf in the middle of his room."

"Okay sir!" FIna exclaimed. She nodded to the others. "Let's go!"

With Fina leading the way, they ran out of the Throne room and started to head for Max's room. They had to jump over the sleeping bodies of the soldiers, but they finally made it to the bottom of the steps that lead to Max's room. Sadly though, they didn't get up there because Legretta suddenly jumped down in front of them with her guns pointing toward them and blocking the way.

"You will not interfere with Richter's plans!" Legretta said roughly. Before anyone could reply or attack, Legretta shot from both guns out toward Fina and Vander.

Fina yelped and ducked out of the way as Vander quickly took out his axe and blocked the bullet and send it right back to Legretta.

Legretta jumped over the bullet and ended up landing in front of Raven. Raven took out his gun and tried shooting Legretta. Legretta however, only had to move her shoulder a bit. When she did, she moved out of the way from the bullet then lifted her foot and kicked Raven to the ground.

She aimed one of her guns at Raven and was just about to shoot, but Jay snapped his chains at her and Legretta fell to the ground, dropping her guns.

Fina took out her sword and held the tip up against Legrett'as throat. "Stop this nonsense!" Fina told her. "I don't want to kill you!"

"Too bad!" Legretta hissed. "You'll have to if you want to get through me!"

Suddenly Legretta pushed with her hands and kicked Fina out of her way. She grabbed her guns and shot at Fina.

But strangely, the bullets somehow melted when they got close to Fina. Jay blinked at her direction. "Fina....?"

Fina suddenly burst into flames, making everyone stagger backwards. As they did so, Fina extended her arm out toward Legretta and said, "I will not have another country being destoryed again!" And with that, she sent a fireball out Legretta's direction....And she was burnt to death.

After that, Fina calmed down and the fire around her died down. But there was still a little left. "We better keep moving." Fina said, running up the steps.

The other exchanged confused glances, but they weren't as confused when they remembered Fina's clone throwing Fire at them. So they shrugged it off and followed her up the steps.

When they got to the top, apparently Fina had already opened up the secret door which was apparently behind his bed. She smirked and pointed to the glowing brown leaf in the middle of the floor.

"Man this is going quickly!" Jay commented as Fina headed off into the secret passage way behind Max's bed. "What a way to go." He was the last one to enter the passage way.

When they reached the secret room, Richter had apparently taken Max and attached him to the end of the weapon, which looked like a large cannon. Max was chained with his back touching the part where the cannon ball would blast out from.

Richter apparently knew that they were coming, because he had his hand near the button that would lift the cannon into the air and fire it.

Max gasped when he saw Fina and the others walk into the room. He seemed relived that someone was coming to rescue him.

"All right Richter." Vander said, taking a few steps forward and crossed his arms. "You've had your fun, now how about we drop this whole thing and just leave the weapon alone huh?"

Richter gently ran his finger around the edge of the button. "Now why would I do that?" Richter asked Vander. "You stupid Noroshi's have ruined my life!" He stomped his foot in anger. "I'm just getting revenge and Noroshi's, and Ryins!"

"But why Ryins?" Jay asked, placing his hand on his hip.

"Because my parents were Ryins." Richter explained, his finger still gently running around the edge of the large blue button. "And they abandoned me. I don't know which of them are my parents, so I'm gonna have to guess....By just wiping them all out."

Vander shook his head, taking another step forward. "Richter this is ridiculous! Everyone has grudges, but the way you're handling it is totally off the wall!"

"Shut up Vander!" Richter barked. "I am going to press this button. And when it is outside, then I will press it again! And then you," He pointed to Vander. "And all humanity will be destroyed!"

Raven sighed. "That includes you too, you know." He pointed out as she shoved his hands inside his pockets.

Richter shrugged. "Yes, I know. But that won't matter because you're all going down with me!" He suddenly mashed the button and the room began to shake as the room and the weapon began to lift into the air.

Fina ended up falling, but Raven caught her. "Got you sis." He said.

FIna gave him a look. "Sis?" She repeated.

Raven shrugged. "You feel like a sister to me." he said as he helped her back onto her feet.

Jay let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that Raven only liked her as a sister...And nothing more.

The platform raised high into the air, and after a while finally reached to a stop a little ways above the highest point of the castle.

Richter was laughing like a maniac when the platform stopped. "This is it! The moment I've been waiting for!" He lifted his hand high into the air, and then brought it down.

Raven, on the other hand, wasn't going to allow this to happen. He took his gun out and aimed it at Richter. Just before he pressed the button that would fire the cannon, Raven pulled the trigger and the bullet shot out of it.

The bullet ended up hitting Richter square in the middle of his forehead. Richter suddenly stopped right before he pressed the button as blood dripped down his face.

After a moment of silence, Richter finally screamed and held his head, staggering backwards. Vander yelled out his name, seeing that Richter was about to fall.

Vander ran as fast as he could to grab his adoptive brother, and just as Richter was falling, Vander grabbed his hand and fell on his stomach, keeping him up.

"Give me your other hand!" Vander called out, reaching for Richter with HIS other hand. "I want to help you!"

"NO!" Richter cried out, using his other hand to slap Vander's hand away. Vander let out a gasp of disbelief as Richter ripped his hand away from Vander's and suddenly began falling.

"BROTHER!" Vander called out.

"I was never your brother!" Was Richters reply. And those were the last words Richter ever said to him.

Vander, who was shaking, pushed himself back onto the platform. He sat down on his knees and stared down over the edge...Where his adoptive brother had just fallen.

Fina walked over to him and knelt down beside him as Jay and Raven took Max off of the weapon. "Vander..." Fina whispered.

Vander chuckled and shook his head. "It's all right. I knew that something was going to happen to him soon anyway." He pushed himself to his feet. "We should go back...."

Raven, who peered down, said, "And how are you gonna do that?"

Jay freed Max from the last chain and Max jumped down. "Here! Let me! I know how to use it!" Max bounced over to the weapon and then placed his hand on the button. Everyone got nervous because they thought he was going to push it at first...But then, Max simply turned it and then they were going down....And now, they were going back to the King.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before they got any type of reward or anything, the group had to go around and awaken the sleeping guards. When they were finished though, they headed out to the Throne room...But Jade nor Leta was there.

"You all have saved the Kingdom....And this country...Well, basically you've saved the whole world!" The King was announcing to Fina and the others. A few people from town, (Mostly Ryins) were gathered around as well, watching and smiling. "And we would like to congratulate you with these golden medals! Lenalee."

Lenalee, who was back in her pink and white dress with her hair down, walked down to Vander with three medals placed around her wrist. Vander smiled and bowed his head, letting Lenalee place the medal around his neck. Then she proceeded to Jay, then Raven. But when she got to Fina...She just giggled and shook her head before walking away.

Fina was a bit confused, but then shrugged. She didn't need metals anyway.

The King laughed as Fina's shrugging. "Don't worry, Fina. Your prize will be coming very soon."

"Sorry we're late!"

The crowd behind them turned their heads then had to move back because Jade and Leta were running down the isle. When they were close enough to Fina, Jade smiled at her. "What were about to give you...Medals cannot afford." She turned around and then yelled, "All right come out!"

Fina squinted when the door opened, wondering who was coming inside. At first, she thought it was just a guard coming out with something special....But there was no guard...An this "prize," was more than special....

It was Fina's Mother.

Fina began to sob as she cried out, "MOM!" And she ran the isle.

Her and her mother hugged each other, both crying into each other's arms. The crowd clapped and laughed as they did so.

The King chuckled himself. "The Score...Has been fulfilled."

Fina looked up from hugging her mother...And her Mother looked up too. "What?" Fina asked.

The King laughed as Eon, the Score Teller, came out from the crowd and appraoched Fina. "You, and your friends have saved us....And they all...Well, besides Jade, were Noroshi's. Now, because of you, Ryins aren't prejudice against the Noroshi's."

Fina smiled. "Really?!" She asked, getting excited.

Eon nodded. "And you have been asked to live in this Castle...Along with the rest of your friends."

Fina looked up at her mother. "Mom?"

Her mom shrugged. "I don't see why not."

Fina smiled and turned back to Eon. "Then....I guess we will."

"Good." Eon said. "Then....Welcome Home. And thank you, for saving us all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.5K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
18.4K 777 41
What if a certain redhead in the Teikou Basketball team turns into a "she"? Let's see how will that certain redhead deal with certain girl problems...
2.1K 75 19
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
2.6K 197 31
Rebecca knows more than most that life isn't fair and now being a young, single mother shows her how difficult it really is. With hardly anyone willi...