The Devils Favorite Demon

By DJPiper

It's really hard to kill a demon, you need alot of holywater, maybe a devils trap and a spell, or a special k... More

Baby Satan
Family
Suit Up
Suicide Squad
Fucking Aliens
She-Devil
E & I
Devil-Girl Down
Nena
Blurryface & LaneBoy
Six Six Six
Enchantress
Lucifer
Devil's Favorite Demon

Task Force X

3.3K 57 2
By DJPiper

"I have them, the worst of the worst" Amanda Waller said plopping the binder with the names of criminals in front of Admiral Olsen and Dexter. "There rumors that some of them have abilities," Admiral Olsen said. "Well the rumors are right you know what the problem with a metahuman is? The human part" Amanda said as she started cutting into her food. "We got lucky Superman shared our values, the next Superman might not," she said. "You're playing with fire Amanda-" "I'm fighting fire with fire," Amanda said taking a sip of her wine. "You're not gonna pitch us this Task Force X project again are you?" Admiral asked. "Yes, but this time you're gonna listen," Amanda said before opening the binder flipping to the first page, Floyd Lawton, aka Deadshot. "Everyone has a weakness, and that weakness can be leveraged, his is an 11-year-old honor student in Gotham City, so we watched her and waited". "You caught him?" Dexter asked. "Not me, I just gave an anonymous tip to the right guy in Gotham City, so now we have a man who never misses." "Where'd you put him?" Admiral asked. "Let's just say we put him in a hole and threw away the hole," Amanda said before flipping the page to the next criminal. Harleen Quinzel, aka Harley Quinn.

"Harley Quinn, before she ran off and joined the circus she was known as Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him but, she was falling in love. Talk about a workplace romance gone wrong. They became the king and queen of Gotham city, and God helps anyone that disrespected the queen. She's crazier than he was and more fearless" Amanda said taking a bite out of her food before flipping to the next file, George 'Digger' Harkness, Aka Captain Boomerang. "Then there's the Aussie, or as the tabloids call him, Captain Boomerang. He robbed every bank in Australia at least once, then came out of America for a fresh target set, doesn't work well with others. But detangled with a Metahuman and lived to tell about it" She said before flipping to the next page, Chato Santana, aka El Diablo.

"Have you heard of the pyrokinetic homeboy?" She asked. "How'd you catch him?" Dexter asked. "We didn't he surrendered. Chato Santana, on the streets they call him El Diablo" Amanda said as she cut into her steak taking a glance at Chato's paperwork. "This L.A gangbanger thought he was king of the world, until he lost his plane, gets jumped in a prison riot and incinerates half the yard, the security video is incredible," Amanda said in slight fascination herself in a reminder of what she had seen when she went over his profile. She flipped to the next page, Waylon Jones, aka Killer Croc. Admiral and Dexter both slightly jumped at the appearance of him. "Oh sheesh, who the hell is that?" Admiral asked. "His name is Waylon Jones, evolution took a step backward with this one, they call him Killer Croc. He looks like a monster, so they treated him like a monster, and he became a monster" Amanda said stabbing into her steak before taking a bite out of it. "Who's chased out of Gotham by the Bat, searching for sanctuary elsewhere, he never found it"

"These next two are the best, first we have the witch," Amanda said. "The witch" Dexter said confused. "I'm talking of lying, spell casing, making shit disappear kind of witch, a sorceress from another dimension another world. Archeologist Dr. June Moone wandered into the wrong cave, she opened something she shouldn't have released one of the most powerful metahumans we've ever encountered, The Enchantress. She inhabits Dr. Moone's body now" Amanda explained. "Where is this witch?" Admiral asked. "In my pocket" Amanda responded. "How do we know she won't turn into a frank" Dexter asked, a frank meaning enemy in his slang. "Some say the witch has a secret buried heart, and whoever finds it can control the witch, so we searched the cave where she turned up and we found her heart," Amanda said opening a briefcase putting her fingerprint into it to disarm the bomb placed right next to Enchantress's heart. "That thing's her heart?" Admiral asked. "Without it she's vulnerable" "You want to put our national security to be put in the hands of witches, gangbangers, and crocodiles" Admiral said trying to understand Amanda Wallers thought process. "Don't forget about the Joker's girlfriend" Dexter added. "These are villains Amanda, what makes you think you can control them?" Olsen asked. "Because getting people to act against their own personal interest for the national security of the united states is what I do for a living, you take the finest special forces officer this nation has ever produced, Colonel Rick Flagg, I assigned him to watch Dr. Moone and just as I hoped, it got personal, I had the witch's heart, and Dr. Moone has his, now he'll follow my orders as Holy Writ" Amanda explained. Admiral Olsen and Dexter both shared a look. "In a world of flying men and monsters this is the only way to protect our country," Amanda said. Dexter glanced at the binder remember Amanda had one person left.

"Who's the last one?" Dexter asked as the tab was labeled '666'. "Glad you asked," Amanda said as she closed the briefcase that held enchantress's heart and flipped the page to Lucinda Morningstar, aka Baby Satan. "This, this isn't even a human, but an Angel" Amanda said. "If she's an angel then why is she packed with a group of criminals?" Olsen asked. "She's a fallen angel, the Devil's little sister" Amanda explained. "You expect us to believe that the devil exists?" Dexter asked. "He does, and Lucinda Morningstar is his baby sister. While Lucifer came to this earth only 5 years ago Lucinda showed up before he did, the first trace of her was when she got married to Dominic O'Connors 25 years ago and had three of his children. Traces say she murdered all of them since they went missing and in their home was a satanic symbol drawn in blood." Amanda explained. "Why isn't the oh so great devil in this Binder?" Olsen asked. "He's helping Detective Chloe Decker down in Los Angels on homicide cases, while Lucinda on the other hand, came up to Gotham for some unknown reason three years ago where she be-friended The Clown and his jester" Amanda answered. "So what do you have on her?" Olsen asked. "Harley Quinn is her best friend, but her weakness is Lucifer and Chloe, Batman caught her on her way to go down to L.A to see them since Chloe had gone through some issue, now she's broken" Amanda explained. Admiral looked down at the picture of Lucinda, "You have your team" Olsen said. Satisfied Amanda grabbed her binder and briefcase leaving the two men with the check.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Lucinda sat in her confinement tube staring down at the cuffs around her wrist that injected her with Holy Water everytime she disobeyed the rules. Griggs and Edwards had a special set of rules just for her.

1.) No talking

2.) No using your powers

3.) Do as everyone in higher power says

4.) Break any of the rules get injected with Holy Water

Lucy just sat in her confinement tube, staring at the blinking red light on her cuffs, she had on wrapped around her neck too. AT this moment, Amanda Waller, Rick Flagg, and Griggs were making their way from El Diablo's confinement tube towards Lucinda's. Unlike Lucinda Chato Santana had a window in his confinement tube, and more room to move around, Lucy's tube was dark, the only sunshine she got what when Griggs would accompany her to the shower. Chato watched from his tube as Griggs opened the door to Lucinda's tube. He watched the light made its way into the darkness of her cage. His eyes traveled down to the devil's trap spray painted onto the ground below her tube. He looked back up seeing Lucinda coward back into her tube in fear, that was the last thing he was before a soldier closed his window.

"Lucinda Destiel Morningstar, I'm Amanda Waller and this is Colonel Rick Flagg," Amanda said. Lucinda was cowardly in the back of her confinement tube. "What happened to her?" Rick asked as he gave the devil girl a look of worry. "She's afraid, those cuffs, they inject her with Holy water hurts like a bitch, just as bad a when a Human catches fire," Griggs said with a smirk. "I'm gonna need her in her best state if she's gonna help," Amanda said step back off the devils trap with Rick and Griggs. "C'mon out Lucy" Griggs called out. Lucinda slowly stepped out of her confinement tube stepping onto the ground her bare feet edging the devil's trap. "What can you do?" Amanda asked. Lucinda glanced at Griggs before looking down at the ground. "She's not allowed to talk," Griggs said. "Well, I need her to talk," Amanda said bitterly. "Lucy, talk to the nice lady, answer her questions," Griggs said. Lucinda's hand shot up to the collar around her neck.

"I'll say this again what can you do," Amanda said. Lucinda didn't answer. The red lights on her cuffs changed to green as needles injected her with Holy Water. She screamed in pain, a scream that Chato was all too familiar with from his confinement tube. Chat had been fascinated by the girl ever since she arrived, he knew of her existence, she never knew of his. "Hey Hey Hey!" Rick yelled stopping grigs" He ran over to Lucinda checking on her. "What!?" Griggs yelled. "We need her at her best state, don't do that unless it's necessary" Amanda hissed at the man who rolled his eyes. The light on Lucinda's cuffs went back to blinking red. Rick checked her wrists and neck, Lucinda, letting out a whine of pain as he did so. "C'mon kid get up," Rick said helping the devil girl up. "Amanda raised an eyebrow at the act of kindness towards the criminal. But Rick knew something Amanda didn't. So he showed kindness to the weak fragile woman. "Tell us what can you do, fighting wise, no one's gonna hurt you," Rick said as he helped Lucy lean against the tube. "I have abilities" Lucy whispered he voice was hoarse, she can't remember the last time she spoke.

"Now, would you mind showing us your abilities," Rick said. She nodded her head and both looked at her confused." And why is that?" Amanda asked she pointed to the collar on her neck, the cuff like things on her wrists and the drawing on the ground. Rick and Amanda nodded our heads in understanding. "Then, do you have any combat skills?" Rick asked. She once again nodded her head. "Weapons that you're highly skilled with?" Amanda asked. Lucinda nodded her head "I can use a scythe, but those are for sending souls to hell, I can also use these gloves that have knives on the fingers" She said quietly. "Like Freddy Krueger?" Rick asked confused. Lucy nodded her head. "Anything else?" Amanda asked. Lucinda shook her head "Only the typical guns here and there, but, I can manifest wings, that's the one thing I can show you if Mrs. Griggs can allow me to step out of the Devils trap for more room" Lucinda said a glint of fear in her eyes. Amanda nodded her head and Griggs who grabbed the keys to Lucy's confinement tube and scratched the red paint from the floor. Lucy wobbled her way to the open area. "May I sir?" She asked Griggs who nodded his head.

In less than two seconds Two big black feather wings came from Lucy's back as they opened to stretch before they started flapping They created a nice breeze and Lucy started lifting herself off the ground until the collars were turned back on. The wings were retraced and Lucy collapsed to the ground crying in pain as two guards tossed her back into the devil's trap where a third guard repainted the scratched area. Lucy stayed on the ground whimpering in pain. Rick went to help her up but Amanda stopped him. "What's this for if you don't mind me asking?" Lucinda asked politely. Amanda allowed Rick to help the girl up to sit on the edge of her confinement tube where she was obviously trying to keep herself awake and keep from hurling. "We're gonna be needing your help, and If you do this we will take 30 years off your sentence," Amanda said. Lucinda looked at the woman. "May I request a different agreement?" Lucy asked once again in a polite form trying not to anger anyone. "You may," Amanda said. "My brother, got tired of ruling hell and said he'd show me the way to rule, if I do this, I'll go down to hell and never come back up to earth, ever," Lucinda said. Amanda thought about it for a moment. "Deal," she said. Griggs looked at the woman as if she had grown two more heads. "We'll see you soon Lucinda," Amanda said. Lucy nodded at the woman in gratitude then at Rick who was helping her back into her tube. "Thank you" She whispered at him, he gave her a small smile before closing the door to her tube so Griggs could lock it. For once in many years, Lucinda smiled, it was a small smile that no one could see but she smiled at the thought of going home.

"Why were you so nice to her?" Amanda asked as she walked towards the cars with Flagg. "She's scared of someone like Griggs and hasn't seen her older brother after she heard that he and his friend were severely injured, if she's gonna do this she's gonna need to be able to trust one of us" Rick answered. He didn't reveal the whole truth, the truth that June had told him about. "Well at least we now have Task Force X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 142 17
This story only goes to chapter 2. Sample only!!! http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/DarkRomance1 A Vampire has no soul. They are just a dark reflection o...
1.4M 41.4K 53
Calliope has one job: to hunt the supernatural terrorizing mankind. What she never anticipates is being drawn to the same creature she seeks to end. ...
175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...