U.A Academy Romance (IzuOcha...

By daebinnie

Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 4

11.4K 227 580
By daebinnie

Chapter 4 - The Hangout

It was Thursday. Izuku opened his eyes slowly, hearing the sound of his alarm off. He got up and turned it off.

With his body all cramped, he stretched and let out a long yawn and continued to show his sleepy eyes to the door. He felt his eyes, heavy, fading dark until it became pitch black.

"Midoriya!"

"Midoriya! Wake up!!"

Izuku opened his eyes and slowly appeared an image of Kaminari.

"My god, you're finally awake! Hurry up, we're freakishly late!"

"Late for what?"

"You dumbass! For school! We're already 20 minutes late!"

Izuku widened his eyes in an instant and looked at the time.

"8:18a.m" he monologued. "Oh crap"

Izuku jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. "I thought you would always wake us up after your alarm!" Kaminari shouted from his bedroom.

"I'm shorry I did werk ulp butsh wernt barck tchoo shleep" he told loudly while brushing his teeth.

"WHAT" He screamed.

Izuku spit out the toothpaste. "I said I'm sorry I did wake up but went back to sleep!!... by accident" he screamed even louder.

"Why did you do that?!" Kaminari rushed out of the room, with his uniform done going to the bathroom.

"Wait! Kaminari! I'm gonna shower now!" He shouted.

"There's no time for showering!"

Izuku pushed him out, giving his toothbrush and a toothpaste. "I am never skipping one day without a shower" he then shut the door in Kaminari's face.

The door opened behind Kaminari. "Hey... What's with all the noise?"

"Ahh, Mrs. Midoriya. You see, we are kinda late for school"

She rubbed her eyes, sleepily.  "Late? Izuku is never..." she then realized when she looked at the clock. "IT'S PAST SCHOOL TIME, IZUKU!!"

She banged the bathroom door. "You're late!!"

"I know, mom! I'm showering as fast as I can!"

"I'll go make breakfast!!" She then dashed downstairs on to the toast.

Kaminari then brushed his teeth on the sink of the kitchen. After he was done he ran upstairs and saw the bathroom door finally opened.

After a few minutes, the two grabbed each a toast and ran to school.

"Shit! We're super late!" Kaminari said while chewing on the bread. "I told you not to take a shower anymore"

Izuku took a bite while running with him. "I'm sorry! I can't miss a day without a shower!"

"In these kinds of situation, that problem doesn't matter!"

After that, they managed to reach school. "We made it! 40 minutes late for school" Kaminari said infront of the classroom door.

When they both opened the door, the whole class had eyes on them. "Midoriya-kun, Kaminari-kun, do you know what time is it?" Said Mr. Aizawa.

"Apologies, Sensei. I overslept by accident" Midoriya told.

Mr. Aizawa looked over to Kaminari. "S-Same here, sir..."

Mr. Aizawa then clicked his tongue and told them to go to the seats. Izuku sat down in embarrassment, not wanting to face anyone.

"Good morning, Midoriya-kun" Ochako greeted.

Izuku still didn't face her. "Good morning, Uraraka-san"

Ochako seemed to notice the humiliation he's hiding. But she smiled. "You know, it's fine if you're late, alright? At least you managed to be here, am I right?"

Izuku nodded slowly. "Hey, Uraraka-san"

"Hm?"

Izuku looked over to her slowly. She saw a bit of tears on Izuku's face. But he showed her a grin to hide it. "Good luck for the test later"

Ochako kept silent before returning him a nod. She then showed a determined face. "I will pass this test!"

After the Biology test, school ended and somehow Izuku thought the test was for Kindergartens. It was such a piece of cake.

"Midoriya-kun!" The brunette called across the hallways. She ran towards him.

"Oh, Uraraka-san. How was it?" He closed his locker.

She gave him a fist. "It was super easy! And plus, this was the first test I get to answer everything!" She told with joy.

"That's great!" He then smiled at her.

She returned it back. "Also, are you free later?"

Izuku widened his eyes with surprise. "E-Eh? Yeah... May I ask why?"

"I'm inviting my friends for a small hangout at the mall and I thought of inviting you too!"

"M-Me? But I don't know any of your friends" He replied, embarrassed a little.

"Don't worry! It's me and gals, Tsuyu-chan, Yaoyaoruzu-san, Jirou-san but Bakugou couldn't make it"

Izuku twitched his eye a bit when he heard Bakugou. So she did befriend him. What is their relationship for each other?

"Midoriya-kun?"

He snapped off his senses back. "Y-Y-Yeah?"

"You can also invite Kaminari-kun and Todoroki-kun! This will be so much fun! I really enjoy making new friends"

Izuku then nodded. "Sure. I'll tell them"

Ochako nodded back with a smile. "Alright! I'll see you, then! Bye!" She told before she left.

Izuku then turned around to the exit but an arm was clinging around his shoulders. "Eyyy, getting closer to her, I see?" Someone teased.

"My gosh, be quiet, Todoroki"

Todoroki laughed. "Oh, by the way, this morning was the first time I see you go to class late. What happened?"

"Oh, uh..."

"Did you get drunk last night?"

"What?! No! Drinking is strictly not allowed until the age of 20 so there is no way I would ever violate the government's law"

Todoroki laughed again. "Midoriya, I was just kidding" he chuckled after that. "Don't be so serious"

Izuku then kept a long silence. "Oh yeah!"

Todoroki hummed. "What?"

"There's this hangout thing that Uraraka-san invited me in and told me that you should come along too"

Todoroki gave a question look. "Me? Why? We never talked"

"Please go, I'm the only boy there"

"Wait, there's girls only?" He asked.

"There are 4 but 2 of them are our friends, Tsuyu-chan and Yaoyaoruzu-san"

Todoroki nodded. "Oh, okay. Alright! I guess it could be fun. Why not?"

"Thanks, Todoroki" They both gave each other a fist bump.

"Alright. See you later, Midoriya!" He said leaving ahead of him.

Izuku arrived home and saw Kaminari lying down on the couch, using his phone.

"Hey, Kaminari, there's this hangout later at the mall. Wanna come along?" He asked the yellow hair boy, walking upstairs to his room.

Kaminari answered. "I'm tired right now because of today's test. Maybe next time"

"Oh, okay" Izuku raised his voice for Kaminari to hear from downstairs.

"Why? Who's there?" Kaminari asked.

"Just me, and a friend and a bunch of Uraraka-san's friends" Answered Izuku.

After that, he heard no more reply from Kaminari but instead he was hearing loud footsteps coming towards Izuku's room. Kaminari barged in the room.

"Uraraka-san?! As in her friends?! Which are girls?!" He asked which made Izuku jumped.

"Y-Yeah" He responded unsurely.

Kaminari then grabbed both of Izuku's shoulder. "I'm going"

"B-But I thought you're tired?"

He sighed at Izuku letting go of his arm. He began shaking his head. "Midoriya, Midoriya... If I didn't know that Uraraka is going, then you'd be dead meat"

"Uh..."

"I will guide you, man" He clinged on his shoulders. "I'm a love expert, you know that?"

"O-Okay, then" Izuku smiled at him. "Thanks, Kaminari"

Kaminari grinned at him back. "So who  are the girls?"

"I think you only came here for that..."

-

Later, the two boys arrived at the mall. They were the first ones there. After a few short minutes, Todoroki arrived.

"Man, what's taking those girl so long?" Todoroki complained, looking at his phone.

"They're girls, they need more of their preparation time" Kaminari answered.

Todoroki looked at him, confused. "I don't get it"

Kaminari sighed. "You know, the makeup, and the hair and what clothes to wear and all that"

Todoroki nodded. "Oh... now I get it"

Kaminari then looked over to Izuku. "Ah, right, Izuku, you didn't tell me who are going"

"What?" Izuku looked back at him. "O-Oh! Right... let's see... Uraraka-san, Tsuyu-chan, Yaoyaoruzu-san and..."

"And....?" The two boys said in sync.

"I forgot her name but I know she's one of our classmates, the one with the..." He them motioned his hands, that made him looked like his plugging earphones.

Todoroki then nodded "Oh.... Jirou-san"

"Yeah! That's right!" Izuku said but then looked over to Kaminari who is frozen in his position. "K-Kaminari?"

"Did you say... J-J-Jirou-san?" His voice sounded very shaky and he was shaking as well.

Izuku was shock with this expression. "A-A-Are you okay, Kaminari?!"

He grabbed Izuku on his shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Why didn't you say she was coming?!"

"Why?" Izuku asked, frightened.

"You like her?" Todoroki teased.

"Like her?!" He looked at Todoroki. "Who would like such a demon?!"

Izuku looked at him confused. "So you don't like her?"

"Of course not! She's the evilest creature that God has ever created and I think I'm next on her murder list"

Todoroki laughed. "She's not a murderer..."

"She punches me everyday, she kicks my ass, she glares at me like death was about to come to me any minute and she pulls my hair every time she walks by my seat! You see what I mean?! A demon!"

Todoroki showed bored eyes. "That means she's into you"

"Did you hear what I just said?" Kaminari said.

"If a girl bullies a boy, means that they brought their attention to you, hence she likes you" Todoroki told.

Kaminari looked at him, confused. "Are you insane-"

"Hi, guys! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

The three boys jumped by surprise and saw the four girls coming to their direction. "H-H-Hi, Uraraka-san" greeted Izuku.

"Wow! Hi, Todoroki-kun and Kaminari-kun! Hey, Midoriya-kun" Ochako greeted the three.

"Todoroki! You came as well?" Momo asked the guy.

Todoroki then scratched his nape. "Y-Yeah..."

"This was a nice greeting and all but what's wrong with Kaminari-kun?" Tsuyu asked, pointing at the boy, hiding behind Izuku's back.

"Kaminari, what's wrong?" Izuku asked.

"Satan's here" He whispered.
Izuku looked over to Jirou, who was quietly listening to music at the back. "She doesn't look like a harm"

"That's what you think" Kaminari said.

Izuku then rolled his eyes. "Ahh, he's just a little shy right now" Izuku told.

"Oh, I see" Ochako said. "Alright! Let's go somewhere, shall we?"

The rest of them nodded in return.

They all were their way to the most common place, the cinema.

"So, what do you guys wanna watch?" Ochako asked the group.

Everyone looked at the screen of the movies showing. "Ooh! How about this one?" Momo pointed out.

"You guys wanna watch this?" Ochako's asked once again.

Everyone just nodded. "Alright! It's settled!"

They all got their tickets and entered the entrance.

"Where should I sit?" Izuku mumbled to himself looking over at the seats infront of him.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. "Midoriya-chan, you want to sit together?"

Izuku's face reddened. "Y-You sure?" Tsuyu nodded in return.

"Alright then"

Jirou grabbed the seat at the end of of the row and sat down. After that Todoroki sat on the other end, following Momo behind him. Then, came Tsuyu and Izuku.

As they sat down, Izuku saw Ochako walking towards him and sat beside him.

"U-Uraraka-san?" Izuku stuttered, blushing crimson.

"Ah! Hi, Midoriya-kun! Sorry but Kaminari needed to go to the bathroom" Ochako whispered.

Izuku began to shake giving a nod along with Ochako's heart-felt grin. He stared at her for a while, not realizing he was until Kaminari arrived.

"Hey, hey, where am I sitting?" He asked, standing next to Jirou.

Ochako looked at him. "Oh! Here! Beside me and Jirou-san" She patted the seat between the two.

"Beside...." He slowly gazed at Jirou, who was closing her eyes, listening in the earphones peacefully, not caring with her surroundings. "...Jirou-san?"

"Don't worry, don't worry, she's in the mood" She told him.

"You've got to be kidding me" He hesitantly sat next to the girl. He glanced at her a couple of times, as she started using her phone.

She then spoke. "Stop staring at me, you freak, you're creeping me out"

Kaminari furrowed his eyebrows with shock. "I'm not staring at you! It's just that you're not supposed to listen to music while you're watching"

"Eh?? Was it mentioned?"

"N-No! But Uraraka paid for all of us to watch and if you're not gonna watch, you're just wasting her money, right?"

Jirou clicked her tongue and sighed in defeat. "Fine" she said with an irritated tone. As she removed her earphones, she glared at him.

Kaminari felt uneasy about her but just sat and watched the movie not sure if he will enjoy it with this kind of girl next to him.

"Hey, Midoriya-kun" Ochako called out softly.

"What?"

Ochako chuckled at bit. "Don't you think that character's nose is a little too big?"

Izuku looked at the screen and they saw the character with a large nose which made Izuku snorted.

Ochako laughed quietly after hearing Izuku. "It is really big. Is that his real nose or what?" Izuku said.

"I don't know but it looks so weird that I think it's too big for his face"

The two laughed, still keeping their volume down. The other girl with the green hair stared at them, feeling a bit upset.

After the movie, the whole group then went for other places and continued to just hang out. Izuku then realized that Kaminari and Jirou were always walking together, except not talking to each other.

"Hey, Kaminari" Izuku walked by his side.

"What's up, Midoriya?"

Izuku told. "Are you feeling okay? You look a bit down"

"I'm not down" He said. "It's just throughout the movie, this girl kept complaining on how bad it is"

"I can hear you, jerk" Jirou said from the to her side making Kaminari jumped.

Izuku chuckled. "Maybe you two will get along"

Kaminari shook his head immediately. "No, no, no..." He said countless times.

"Come on, guys! In here!" Ochako told as she pointed at a restaurant.

And so, the day was well spent with the 7 of them. With laughs, smiles and joy around the good atmosphere. But little do they know that a tragedy will soon happen between this friendship.

-

Hello! Thank you for reading this !!I'm sorry if it was rushed, didn't wanna make it too long :( anywaysss, hope enjoyed this chapter !! Please vote and comment anything if you like !! ♡I'll really appraciate that THANK YOU, luv y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...
34.1K 783 33
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ." "ʏᴏᴜ." 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...
1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1.1M 29.6K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...