Enemy 000

By thegirlwithalife

In our lives, we tend to say or do things that bring us regrets. Our decisions can be instant, and those are... More

0
2 Hennessy
3 Crazy
4 VIP
5 Chocolate
6 Faint
7 Features
8 Mornings
9 Bold
10 Hide and Seek
11 Secrets
12 Silver
13 "Girls" night
14 Lightning
15 More secrets
16 Covers
17 Lifeguards
18 Princess
19 My girl
20 Yellow
21 The trip - Blue
22 The trip - Red
23 The trip - Purple
24 Honesty
25 Bond
26 Minions
27 Again
28 Crudo
29 Forgettable
30 Anger
31 Surprise
32 Commitment
33 Chicken
Cast
34 Shock and Show
35 Family
36 Need
37 Fairytale
38 Snobby
39 Charm
40 Boys
41 Cake
42 Swearing
43 Doubt
Cover

1 000 House

227K 3.2K 6.3K
By thegirlwithalife

"I landed half an hour ago, we actually just got to the place." I say in my phone while struggling to take my suitcase out of the trunk. It didn't seem this heavy when I was packing it back at home.

"You should've called, honey."

"I texted you, dad." I roll my eyes. Hailey emerges from the side of the car and rushes to help me out. I gratefully nod at her before grabbing my backpack.

"It's not the same. Be prepared for everyday calls." My dad chuckles on the other line, his deep voice ringing through my ear.

"Please don't. You'll survive without me, just be patient, okay?" I try to comfort him. My dad is like my best friend and this will be the longest I'll ever be away, so I know he's worried sick.

"I know, I know. But still, don't forget to give me a call here and there. I don't want to forget your voice." He says and I smile.

"I doubt that." I let out a small chuckle just as Hailey motions for me to follow her.

"And honey? Have fun. You need it." He tells me, his voice full of understanding.

"I will." I assure him. "Love you, dad. I gotta go."

"Love you, too." He sings before hanging up the call. I place my phone in my pocket only to notice my cousin eyeing me.

"You could've said 'hi' from me." She says.

"You could've said so." I smirk at her eye roll and countinue to walk behind her.

I look around me to see that we are surrounded by nature, colorful flowers and tall trees. This place looks even prettier than on the pictures. I've been waiting to arrive here for a couple months now. It was a long wait so I hope it will be worth it.

"I'm so glad you could make it." Hailey says, still tugging my suitcase along. "This is one of the best summer resorts in America. Literally everyone wants to come here. It's packed with people from the beginning till the end of summer. That's why I asked you a year earlier, so I could make a reservation for our apartment. And I can't wait for you to meet my friends." She says excitedly.

As we get closer, I notice a huge white building, with plenty of balconies and music blasting from them. It's no wonder, because the moment I notice the huge black 000 sign above the entrance, I know we're in the right place.

I smile widely as we walk through the wide glass double door and into what I would call a lobby. I almost feel like I'm in a movie when I notice everything this place has.

On the right, I see many black leather sofas and mini fridges decorating the corners. Of course, they are not empty, with people casually taking a drink or two from them. On the left is an open walkthrough and I can clearly see a table tennis and some boys playing video games.

"The gym is straight and to the left and to the right is the washroom, so you can wash your clothes, right? And if you go straight ahead, that's where the pool and the jacuzzi are, as well as an open bar, a volleyball court and a basketball court." Hailey explains and I follow her each and every word, making sure to remember it all.

"So, as you can see, the 'gathering' stuff is all down here, because from floor 1 and up, are the apartments." She smiles and in that moment we reach an elevator. It opens and a couple people run out, laughing out loud. I accidentaly bump into one of them and when I look up I see a boy flash a smile at me. I don't get to see his eyes because they are covered by sunglasses.

"Hello, sugar." He says, all while smiling, before running off after his group.

Hailey presses the button for the 3rd floor and soon we arrive in one of many hallways of this house. It's big enough to make sure three people can walk side by side. She enters one of the apartments and I follow behind her.

"Oh my God, is she here?" I hear a voice and I'm glad to recognize it.

"Jessie!" I embrace the blondie in a long and warm hug. Being Hailey's best friend, Jessica met me only twice, but I could never forget her quirky attitude and our long night talks,

"I haven't seen you in almost three years, sweetie!" She smiles when we pull away.

"I know." I almost whine, realising how long it's been. "I beileve we have so much to talk about."

"Oh, yes we do." She winks and I let out a chuckle.

"C'mon, Jess. You're not the only one who wants to see her." Hailey says and Jessica suddenly gasps and moves to the side.

A guy and a girl come into my vision. The girl is shorter than me and has her brown hair in a ponytail, while her clear glasses make her look like she fell out of Tumblr. The blonde boy is much taller and with his slim legs and blue eyes, he seems kind of familiar.

"Is that?" I look at Hailey and she smiles widely, immediately understanding me.

"Yes, it is." She hooks her arm around the guy's torso. "Kat, this is my boyfriend Luke."

He approaches me and takes my hand.

"I'm happy to finally meet you." He says with a cheeky smile. His accent is perfectly clear when he speaks. "I keep hearing all about this cousin from New York, but I never seem to see her."

"I'm glad I met you, too. I also heard plenty of stories about some boyfriend from England." I say and he laughs a little, stealing a glance towards my cousin.

"Oh, and this is Sarah." Hailey motions towards the brunette, who gives me a warm smile.

"It's so nice to meet you, Katherine." She tells me.

"Please call me Kat. My name is too long for this world" I smile at her.

"Well, Kat, are you even ready for the show you're about to experience?" Luke asks, clapping his hands.

"I don't think so, no." I answer honestly and my cousin laughs.

"The show starts tomorrow, so let me show you around today." Hailey grabs my hand and begins an apartment tour.

The apartment itself is extremely spacious, probably because of the windows covering the walls. The balcony has a wonderful view towards the pool in the backyard and I can't help but smile when I see everyone enjoying themselves. The kitchen is wide, but it is clear neither of them cook, considering the fridge is filled with frozen food and takeouts, which makes me happy because that means I'll have the cooking space all to myself. There are five rooms in the apartment, but since Hailey and Luke are sharing one, there is an empty room left. My room has a view on the park, and with its queen-sized bed, a large closet and a beautiful vanity, I wish my room back at home looked like this.

I spent the rest of the afternoon talking with the group, getting to know them and the house. They explained how it works and how there are parties almost every day. It seems exciting and when I laid in bed, I couldn't wait to see how this summer turns out.

-

I'm so so so ready to tell you the story I have in my mind and I'm so excited. Make sure to comment and vote so I know if I'm going in the right direction :) enjoy

Love, M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...
1.9K 110 39
Have you ever had a crush on your best friend? Well Ada did. Well, she does. This could lead to issues. Especially when her other best friend starts...
507K 17.3K 15
Previously titled Checkmate on Wattpad... #1.5 in 'Playing for Keeps series' Love is a strange thing, even the toughest of the tough will one day fal...
1.3M 35.1K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...