Zach Herron Imagines

By smiffy_

It won't hurt to dream, right? More

Pretend
Dodgeball
He got jealous
Carnival
His Birthday
Group Chat
Library
Plane Ride
Book Signing
The Promise
The Promise // Part two
The Promise // Part three
Heart Transplant
Lost
Overprotective
Hate
Tutor
Feelings
Fight
Switched
Party
Trust Me
Amnesia
Proposal
Bored
Secret Relationship
Christmas
Realize
It's You
Replaced

Babysitting

3K 48 3
By smiffy_

: Babysitting was never a good thing for me. But this kids' brother is cute and maybe I should babysit them again.

It was now 9am in the morning and I was sitting on the sofa about to turn on netflix when the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Mom yelled from the kitchen. She talked to the person a little longer than I expected.

Curiously, I made my way to the kitchen. Then I heard my mom say, "Y/n will be glad to take care of your children."

My eyes widened at what she just said. I don't know anything about babysitting. And maybe the kid that I'm going to babysit will be an annoying one.

Thoughts filled my head.

"Y/n can you please come to the kitchen honey?" Mom called from the kitchen.

I made my way to the kitchen and I saw my mom standing with a small smile on her face.

"So....." she began. "So what?" I asked her. "My good friend Myta and I are going to a business trip. And I need you to babysit her children for her."
She stated.

Oh I almost forgot. Mom and her 'friend's' family are business partners.

"What? Why can't I just come." I asked. "Sorry honey but this is a special trip, and there are no kids allowed. Just us adults."

"It will only take a few hours, please." She added. "I'm sorry mom but you can't force me to do this."

"I'll buy you a that concert tickets you wanted." She said. "Deal." "Okay now here's the address and the car keys."

Before I go, I went up my room to change my clothes. I changed into a blue hoodie with white shirt underneath, black pants, and some adidas on my feet.

When I came downstairs, Mom was already dressed into her business clothes.

"Thank you again for agreeing. It means so much to me." She said. "Sure thing Mom, now good luck on your trip."

"Bye honey, I love you." She said leaving. "Bye Mom, and I love you too."

I've waited a couple of minutes after mom left before heading out. I checked each and every room in the house if the doors are locked and so is the windows.

I grabbed my phone, the address, car keys and then I went out. I locked the front door before leaving.

I got inside the car and looked at the address. Huh, it's not really that far from here. Then I went into that address.

It took for about 10 minutes before I found the house that is located in the address.

I parked my car up front and got out. In reaching the front door. I pushed the button on the doorbell.

A few minutes later the door opened. Revealing a lady that was like the same age as my Mom. She must be my Mom's friend.

"Hi, you must be Y/n. It is so nice to meet you." She greeted me with a smile. "Yep, that's me. And I'm glad to meet you too." I said back.

Afterwards, a man, must be her husband came walking and stopped beside her.

"Well hello there young lady." He said. "Hello." I greeted with a smile. "This is Y/n and she will be taking care of our children while were gone." My Mom's friend said.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you Y/n." The man said. "And it's so nice to meet you too, Mr.?" I trailed of. "Herron. But you can call me Josh. And You can call her Myta." He said.

"Okay, it was a pleasure meeting you guys." I said to the two of them and I gave them both a warm smile.

"Oh I almost forgot, Ryan, Reese come down here." Myta called. Later on, a small little girl and an older boy came running down the stairs.

"Y/n I would like you to meet my children. This is Ryan." She said pointing to the older boy. "And this is Reese." She said pointing to the little girl.

"I'm Y/n and it's so nice to finally meet you two." I said to them. "Hello." They both said shyly.

"I guess we better get going." Myta said. "Please take good care of the kids." She said to me. "And kids, listen to your babysitter." She said to the two of them.

"Okay Mom." Both of them said. "Bye and I love you." She said while hugging and kissing both of her children.

Their Mom left together with their dad. And that left the three of us at home.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked them in an excited tone. They looked at each other before whispering to themselves and saying "we wanna watch a movie." "Okay then let's go." I told them.

We went in to the living room and I made them sit in the sofa while turning on the tv.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked them. "Frozen!" Reese shouted. "Well okay then." I said as I switched the tv and put on netflix.

"Who wants some popcorn?" I asked both of them. "Me!" They said in unison. "Okay, you guys wait here. I'll go make us some popcorn." I told them.

I went into the kitchen and looked for some popcorn in the cabinets. I spotted one and I put it on the microwave and waited for it to be cooked.

After the popcorn was cooked, I went back to the living room. "Here's your popcorn." I said handling the popcorn to the kids.

A few minutes later while we're watching the movie. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it. Just stay here and enjoy the movie." I told the kids. They just both nodded at me.

I got up from the sofa and went to the door. Huh, who could that be.

When I opened the door I saw a boy looking down at his phone. Who was around my age and has brown hair and brown eyes.

He was wearing a black shirt with a print that says 'pulp fiction' on it together with a printed picture, he was also wearing a navy blue sweat pants and some checkered shoes on his feet.

He looked up at his phone to look at me. "Um, who are you and what are you doing at my house?" He asked me.

"I am Y/n and I am their babysitter. Now, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Going home I guess." He said. And he went straight inside and without even bothering that I am standing there.

He had suitcases with him. Which I guessed he went somewhere? But I just shrugged it off and went back to the kids.

The guy got in the living room first before me. And when the two kids saw him they were beyond excited.

"Zach, you're home." Reese yelled as the guy opened up his arms and hugged her. Then afterwards, Ryan came hugging him next.

And now the three of them are embracing each other. And I admit, it was cute to look at. So I just stared at them while they hug each other.

After hugging, the boy went up to me. "I haven't introduced myself to you yet. I'm Zach. Their older brother." He said extending his hand.

I gladly took his hand and shook it. "I'm Y/n. Their babysitter." He looked up at me and smiled.

Gosh, this boy is so cute.

"So, where are my parents?" He asked breaking the silence. "They went to a business trip."

After getting to know each other, the four of us went back to the living room.

"Frozen? I love this movie!" Zach yelled. He realized what he just said and he looked at me embarrassed. I laughed at his sense of humor. "I mean, Reese loves this movie." He said taking back what he said.

We watched a few more movies after Frozen, ate a lot of foods, we even ordered a pizza for the kids. And now it is time for bedtime. I didn't even notice that the time went by because I was having fun bonding with them. I mean babysitting them.

"What time is it?" I asked. "It's 9pm." Zach said. "Oh my gosh, it's past your bedtime." I said as I looked at the kids. The kids both groaned loudly.

"But we don't wanna sleep yet." Reese said. "Yeah me too." Ryan agreed. "Well, your Mom said to put you in bed at 8:30 and it is now 9. You need to go to bed." I told them.

It didn't take long until both of them agreed with me.

"Now, who wants to go to bed first?" I asked them. They both pointed at each other saying that the other ones want to go first.

"What about both of them?" Zach asked. "I can't do that. I'm only one and they're two." I said. "Then I'll help you." "Okay, if you say so." I told him.

Zach got Ryan and I got Reese. We both helped the two kids brush their teeth and put on their pajamas. Then we both tucked them in bed. The kids fell asleep after that.

The doorbell rang signaling that their parents are already downstairs. I went down and when I arrived I already saw Zach hugging his parents.

"I see you already met Y/n." Myta said. "I did. And I didn't know she was so good at taking care of my siblings." Zach said.

I smiled at his compliment. "I guess, I'm off to go home." I told the three of them. "Thank you so much for taking care of the kids. It means so much to me." Myta said. "You're welcome. And if you ever need a babysitter, I'm always happy to fill." I said. "Thank you, and bye." She said back.

I said my goodbyes to all of of them before going out. As I was about to leave I heard Myta say, "Zach, can you please accompany Y/n outside?"

Then after that I saw Zach running up next to me. "I'll take you to your car." He said. "Okay."

He led me to my car and we stopped once we reached it. "Thank you for leading me here." I said. "That's fine. And thank you for taking care of my siblings." He said. "Well, goodnight." I told him as I entered my car.

I started the car and I was about to go when he tapped the window. "When will we see each other again?" He asked a bit nervous. "Whenever they need a babysitter." I told him as I smiled. He smiled back at me. Then I left waving bye to him as he waved back.

Who knew babysitting can be so much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!
86.1K 1.7K 29
"Never gonna happen Herron" - "Cmon let's just have some fun"
1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×