365 days of Snow Queen (Gerda...

By phantomwolfblue

365 day prompt challenge to the Snow Queen franchise but focusing primarily on the ship of Gerda and Rollan a... More

Balance/One without the other
Second thoughts
Third Wheel
Protect the guy
Protecting the girl
Ice skating
Wrong order
Window peeking
Still in love
Snuggles/Cuddles
Sunrise
Nightmares
Beautiful

Present

583 4 8
By phantomwolfblue

AN: I am alive! Believe it or not, yes after so long I have returned. I am sorry for my absence but life has kept me busy, family, school, personal and just haven't had much time for fanfiction. But I have decided to return and do the 365 days prompt challenge and I am doing it for the Snow Queen Franchise, more specifically for Gerda and Rollan. I will be doing others as well but they are my main focus. On January 1st I will post the first prompt and from there one prompt every single day until the end of 2019. The prompts will be a variety of things, what if's, scenes from the movies-specifically 3 and 4-, au's and genre's of all kinds and ratings of all sorts, but I won't be doing Smut I am not really into that and having no experience probably wouldn't write it very well. I am taking requests as well as doing my own prompts, all you need to do is either message me or comment the prompt idea, possibly a summary of what you want to happen if there is a specific thing you want and I will be more than happy to oblige. Until the 1st, I hope you all look forward to it and 2019 and the 4th movie because I know I sure am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 8 6
One-Shots for your favorites!
135K 5.1K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...
36K 586 40
a sickeningly sweet one-shot book probably to be filled with amerus, but i can take requests for other ships this is for me to vent out and also just...
4.5K 225 22
This will be a bunch of one shots and maybe two shots of all things once upon a time. There will be some CaptainSwan, OutlawQueen, Snowing and all th...