Life Or Death

De Praahi

It is a story about an arrogant business man whose life is in danger. By the way from whom the threat is? How... Mais

Character sketch and Prologue
Mr. Devil
He is Mr. Maheshwari
Attack
Sudden Change
Big Secrets Revealed
Who is Lucky?
Mystery...
Flashback
Kidnap!
Vampires and Humans
Leaving behind

Friends?

927 79 190
De Praahi

Sorry guys for the late. Hope you haven't forgotten the plot. Now without doing much late, let's get into the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uttara's expressions changed. It was like she is about burst out into tears but then Sanskar calls her: Choti, come on lets leave. It's getting late.

Uttara hugging Swara: Bye bhabhi!!

Swara: Bye Uttara. Take care.

And they both leave from there.

Swara goes inside the NGO where everyone is opening their gifts. Kids faces were glowing seeing what their Sanskar bhai has got for them. One boy comes near Swara,

Boy: Swara didi, how is my new remote car? See it had got lights too and the doors will open automatically.

Swara smiles looking at him and ruffles his hair. He goes from there playing with his new car. Just then the lady comes there.

Lady: Every year, Sanskar sir collects wish cards from all the kids here and he fulfills them without fail. Being such a busy person, he never misses a call or message from this home and also he visits this place on this day for sure.

Swara: What's so special about today?

Lady: I have been associated with this home since its started that is from the past 5 years but yet no one knows about this day.

Saying this the lady left from there.

Swara(in mind): I thought I know about Sanskar completely. Infact I have sent my own brother to Uttara's college to know more about them. But he is a real mystery. What would have happened 5 years back? Uttara was also telling that he was very friendly then. What might have changed him so much? I must find out. vaise why did I feel so happy when Uttara called me bhabhi...did I start liking him? (shrugging her thoughts) Swara just focus on the work given by dad...you are not here to fall in love.

On the other side, Sanskar along with Uttara were going back home in car,

Uttara: bhai, give me bhabhi's number please. She is so sweet. I want to talk to her.

Sanskar confused: Bhabhi?? Who is she?

Uttara: come on bhai, we got to know that you love her. Now no need to hide it. 

Sanskar: What? Uttara, about whom you are talking? I am not getting it.

Before Uttara could answer, Sanskar gets a call from Alok.

Sanskar switching on speaker: Ha Alok. 

Alok: sir, we have made the sketch.

Sanskar: Good. Did you speak with the inspector?

Alok: yes sir, from the previous records, he found that this person is a professional killer who takes money to kill people. But right now, don't know where he is. They are searching for him and he said he will inform us as soon as he gets know anything.

Sanskar: Okay, is Shaurya with you?

Alok: Ha.

Sanskar: Give the phone to him. (Alok does as said) Thank you so much Shaurya. You have been a great help. Anytime if you need any favor, don't hesitate to ask me. I owe you so much.

Shaurya: No problem sir and when time comes I will surely take your help.

Sanskar: Fine. This sunday you are coming to our house for lunch.

Shourya: Sure sir. I will be more than happy to be there.

(Shaurya gives the mobile back to Alok) 

Sanskar: Alok, keep me updated.

Saying this he cuts the call. As they reach home, they totally forget about their conversation in the car.

Meanwhile Swara takes Sanskar's number from the lady of the home and went to her home. Sitting in her room, she is thinking how to start a conversation when she gets a call.

Man(in a scared tone): Hello Swara mam, police are searching for me.          

Swara: What? But how come? Anyways, throw the sim right there and don't keep contacts with anyone. Till I tell you, don't come anywhere near to this city. Is that clear?

Man: Ye..yes mam.

Swara(in mind): How did the police get to know about this? Am I missing something? Is there anyone following us? We must be careful. First let me call Sanskar now.

She dials his number and he answers after four rings.

Sanskar: Hello!!

Swara: Is this Sanskar Maheshwari?

Sanskar: speaking...

Swara: Hey Sanskar, I am Swara.

Sanskar smiling(to himself): I was just thinking about you...you yourself called me. (To Swara) What the hell? How did you get my number?

Swara: ofoo Sanskar, kabhi kabhi angry mode se bahar aya karo na (sometimes keep coming out of that angry mode) And keep smiling it suits you.  

 Sanskar: So, for telling this you disturbed me at this time.

Swara with a pout: No, I wanted to tell you that I liked Suraksha home a lot. Seriously Sanskar, such thing is quite surprising from a person like you. 

Sanskar: Anything else?

Swara: Hey will you be my friend?

Sanskar: you know what, it is not so easy to befriend a person like me. You should impress me.

Swara: So, what should I do?

Sanskar: You will get to know soon...

Swara was about to say something but our hero has already disconnected the call.

Swara: huh?? he is really very bad.

Soon after sometime, as Sanskar was in deep sleep, he gets a call. Irritated, he answers it.

Sanskar: Hello!!

Swara: Sanskar, now will you tell me what to do to become your friend?

Sanskar: Swara, are you gone mad? (looking at the watch) is this the time to call and ask such silly questions? Go and sleep.

Again he cuts the call. But, again and again Sanskar mobile keeps ringing at regular intervals and who would have so much courage to disturb him other than our sherni Swara. He tried to avoid her a lot but his heart didn't let him to. Giving up he answers for 10th time.

Sanskar sleepily: Hello!!

Swara: Sanskaaar.

Sanskar: Swara please sleep and let me sleep.

Swara: Then friendship?

Sanskar sighing: okay fine. We are friends from now. 

Swara excited: wow thank you thank you thank you so much. Acha so tomorrow morning let's meet for coffee. I will text you the place and time. Good night. (and the call disconnected)

Sanskar shocked: How dare she to order me? Forget it I am not going anywhere.

Thinking about her, he again drifts off to sleep. Next morning, Sanskar gets ready for his office and as he was leaving he gets a message from Swara regarding the place they have to meet. He ignores it and goes to the office. But it is getting difficult for him to focus on the work always the cute face of Swara with a pout is coming infront of him.

Sanskar throwing the file on the table: this girl na...nothing can be done. Anyways its not good to make a girl wait. 

So, he leaves to the coffee shop where Swara has been waiting for him since 30 minutes. After reaching there, Sanskar sees across the shop to find Swara and he sees a girl sitting in one corner of the shop alone. As he approaches her, he starts laughing. Hearing it Swara turns back and gets lost in his smile. 

Sanskar composing himself: Swara you are really very funny.

Confused Swara: why? what did I do?

Still laughing, he goes behind her and removes a sticker which had "I am a big fool and a chatter box too". Seeing it, Swara widens her eyes and opens her mouth.

Sanskar: oh god, I have seen people wearing badges but this is the first time I am seeing someone like this. (laughing) it exactly resembles you.

Swara: this would have been the work of my neighbor chittu, Idiot I am not gonna leave him today. (she throws that paper in the dustbin) by the way Sanskar I thought you won't come.

Sanskar: vo...actually I didn't come for you. I am having a meeting nearby so, I thought...you know.

Swara raising her eyebrow: acha, so did it go well?

Sanskar: what?

Swara: meeting.

Sanskar: Execuse me, (he calls the boy there) please take the order.

After the boy left,

Swara: Sanskar, can I say something?

Sanskar: If I say no, will you stop...no na. Then...

Swara: You look good while smiling. You know what today is the first time I am seeing you smile. And Uttara was telling that you used to be very cheerful. But now...what made you so arrogant Sanskar?

Sanskar's expressions changed and suddenly his eyes become red with tears. He wipes it away and wears goggles immediately. Next moment, he is out of the shop and Swara's shouts to stop him were all in vain.

Swara(to herself): What did you do Swara? you made him upset. Badi mushkil se vo thume thodi waqt diya hai aur thumne kya kiya vo bhi karab kardiya...pagli. (with great difficulty, he gave you sometime and you spoiled that too, mad girl)

With a sad face, she was about to leave when her coffee arrives.

Boy: Mam, your coffee.

Swara: You only drink it.

Placing the money, she leaves from there. On the way, she gets a call.

Swara still irritated: Hello, Swara speaking.

Other side: Hello didi!! Please come to xyz hospital.

Swara worried: why what happened?

After hearing the reply, she rushed to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today guys...hope it's not that boring.

Finally Swasan started feeling for each other. So, did you like the way Swara pursued Sanskar to befriend her?

How is the prank on Swara?

who might be Swara's brother?

And who is in hospital?

Keep guessing. I will be back soon. Take care bye bye.

Never forget to smile and ha if anyone want me to write any stories for you, you can request for it in on one of my books. And I would be more than happy to write them.

https://my.w.tt/YnF15C2m4S

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

293K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
488K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
108K 6.3K 15
This story is about possessive and heated love between swara and sanskar. Swara is cold emotionless girl who has so many wounds on her heart that mad...
29.2K 2.2K 23
A fourteen year old mystery is waiting to be unravelled. But there are some ghosts that should be left to rest undisturbed! Now, an accident threaten...