Fairy Tail x Male Reader

Από whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts Περισσότερα

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

5.5K 101 16
Από whothehellishe

Mato: Now, will each team's participant kindly step forward!

Gray: See ya later.

Gray walks to the center of the stadium with the other players to start the game.

Lucy: You got this Gray!

Natsu: You better not lose snowflake! You hear me, pal?! We're better than Gajeel's team, those Saber punks, and Raven...

Elfman: You gotta hide and seek like a real man!

(Y/N): Do your best Gray.

Chapati: There are two questions on everyone's minds! First and foremost, what kind of game will hidden be?! And who would you say is the favorite to win this mysterious competition?!

Yajima: Hmm, it's safe to say that Rufus of Sabertooth will be the on odds favorite, but Gray from Fairy Tail is a dark horse in the running.

Chapati: Let's ask today's special guest Ms. Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus!

Jenny: My fav? I'll be rooting for Eve of course. He's got this in the bag.

The crowd cheers for the beginning of the game as the contestants stand in the center of the stadium with Mato.

Juvia: I hope you realize that even if our souls are connected, I don't intend on losing to you.

Gray: Yeah, of course not. I wanna win too.

Lyon: My mind is set on winning the competition as well and fair Juvia's heart!

Juvia: Creep Alert!

Gray: Someone's getting a taste of their own medicine. You know, before we start, I got one question that I've been dying to ask. *to Mako* What are you?

Mako: Huh? Who me? Why silly boy, I'm a pumpkin! As you can plainly see...

Gray: Sorry, was I suppose to not ask you that or something?

Juvia: Well, he certainly looks like a pumpkin to me.

Gray: Well duh. Of course, he looks like a pumpkin on the outside, but what's inside there?

Eve: He's always been a big part of the games, so I guess I never really thought about that.

Beth: Yeah, I figured he had to be someone on the event staff in a costume.

The two of them stand straight then bow to Mako.

Beth & Eve: Good job sir. You've created an excellent character.

Mato: Thank you! But I'm only doing this because it's so Funkin!

Gray: Those bad puns are going to get old real fast.

Nulpudding: Before we start I got a little problem see. I don't know what this hidden game is all about, but I think something stinks around here. And that something being that there are two fairy twerps competing in this thing. No other guild is going to get the chance to get two members in each round, so I say that they got an unfair advantage.

Gray: What?!

Mato: I understand your concern, but it can't be helped. We never dreamed that one guild can have two teams pass the qualifier. It really is an amazing feat.

Rufus: I have no qualms with it. In fact, I remember something I once heard. A wise man told me Two heads aren't necessarily better than one.

Jäger: If I got to beat two fairies, bring it on!

Beth: I sure ain't gonna raise a fuss over it.

Gray: Are you giving us some advice? A couple of words of wisdom from the raining champion?

Rufus: All I'm saying is that having a comrade can be a disadvantage. There are a myriad of ways they could be used against you. If they were to leak information or be held hostage, your hands would be tied. You'd be wised to remember that.

Gray: Yeah, I'll write it down later.

Mato: Open the field!

Buildings start to form around the participants as they construct a town in the middle of the stadium.

Erza: Amazing.

Natsu: That's so cool.

Elfman: This game's already crazy.

(Y/N): Manifestation on such a large scale. That must take quite a bit of magic.

The town finishes setting up as the contestants can't be seen anymore.

Chapati: Those of you in the stadium can view all the action in crystal clear lacrima vision. I bet the eight contestants in the arena had that luxury, but that'll make it too easy. Speaking of easy, here are the rules of the game. All the contestants are hiding and seeking at the same time.

Natsu: What does that mean?

(Y/N): It means search while staying out of sight.

Chapati: The main objective of the game is to find the other players. Once you've done that, you'll need to land an attack on them. The player that successfully lands their attack, whether or not it does any damage, will earn a point.

You look towards the screen as you see more lights appear around Gray on the others.

Gray: Great, now what's going on?

Soon multiple copies of the contestants appear as they remain motionless.

Gray: All man, there are hundreds of them!

Lucy: What's with all the look-alikes?

Natsu soon gets sick.

Elfman: What are you getting sick?

Natsu: The thought of that many Grays just really grosses me out, man.

Erza: That's extremely difficult, even knowing the real one for so many years, I would probably have trouble finding the real one.

You said nothing as you kept your eyes on the real Gray.

Chapati: I know they're pretty, but these aren't just for show folks. Attack one of your fake competitors by mistake and it'll cost you one point. It's time to disappear like a black cat in a dark alleyway. Blend into your surroundings and hide in plain sight!

The sound of a gong rang out signifying the start of the game.

Chapati: Let's play hidden!

The game starts as all the contestants start searching for each other.

(Y/N): So the game finally starts. And what is Juvia doing?

You were looking at Juvia as she was fawning over the copies of Gray.

Juvia: Oh there are so many beautiful Grays to feast my eyes on! Oh, I don't just have to look, surely I can wrap my arms around at least one!

Juvia hugs a Gray and snuggles into him.

Juvia: This is heavenly.

Soon a buzzer rang out as a box with Juvia's name and a negative one underneath it appeared on the screen, showing that she lost one point. Soon Juvia started to glow before she was teleported somewhere else.

Chapati: And with that bear hug attack, Juvia from team B loses one point. She will be put in a ten-second timeout then forced to start again from another part of the arena. The same is true if you are attacked by another player. One point will be taken off, time out, and then it's start off from someplace else.

(Y/N): This game might be too hard for poor Juvia.

Chapati: You are allowed as many restarts as you need, but keep in mind that the clock is ticking. The game will last for thirty minutes and of course whoever has the most point will be the winner!

Gray: I can't believe this, finding the real people in here is going to be impossible!

???: You dimwit.

Gray turns around to see the Raven Tail player Nullpudding.

Nullpudding: You don't have snowball's chance if it takes you this long to figure out the game.

Gray: You're with Raven Tail!

Nullpudding: As a matter of fact I am. The names Nullpudding.

Gray: Well it's awfully nice of you to come find me like this. Cause that means I don't have to find you! Ice Hammer!

Gray smashes Nullpudding with an ice hammer.

Gray: And thanks for giving me my first point.

However, the buzzer that shows that someone hit a decoy.

Gray: What the?! I clearly just pounded the guy!

Laughter is heard as the real Nullpudding is seen walking towards Gray.

Gray: No way!

Nullpudding: Nice try, but this one is the real one see.

Nastu: I didn't think he would be that easy to trick.

Lucy: Neither did I and that means that another Fairy Tail team is going to lose a point.

Soon Gray is teleported to another spot like Juvia.

Gray: Man, what a major screw up. Oh well. At least I learned something, you can use your copies to get close to an enemy and once they attack and reveal themselves, you can take them by surprise to score a point. That's how you play hidden.

While Gray searches for opponents the rest of team A observes from the side.

Lucy: Everyone is really blended into the crowd.

Natsu: How are you suppose to play this thing!?

Elfman: I'm glad I'm not playing this game, I get lost in a crowd very easily.

(Y/N): Gray is going to have quite a challenge in this game.

Erza: And as we've seen, any careless actions can cause you to be revealed to the enemy. How will you proceed Gray?

Gray: There are a ton of people here and most of them are fakes.

Nullpudding: Oh Gray, you make this too easy.

Nullpudding appears behind Gray as he charges and lands a hit on him.

Natsu: Come on!

Erza: He lost another point?!

Gray: This sucks, why is he coming after me so hard?

Nullpudding: This game is getting really fun!

After losing that point Gray's name drops to the bottom of the leaderboard.

Chapati: The tension in this game is so thick that you can cut it with a knife. With Raven Tail's Nullpudding, quickly taking the lead. Say, if you were on a field with copies of yourself and your enemies, how would you find out who was real and who were fakes?

Yajima: There are a variety of ways to find out which one is real. One might begin to sense out one's magic power.

Jenny: I'm sure that our crafty little Eve will find out a more sophisticated method.

Erza: Searching for magic would be a start. It would get you in the vicinity of the person, but pinpointing someone would be tough.

Natsu: Keep screwing up and it'll cost us the game Gray!

Elfman: That little purple guy got you two times in a row!

Lucy: What's up with Raven Tail?

Lucy looks up at them as Flare looks back at her.

Flare: You know starting isn't very nice blonde.

Lucy: They're the ones who attacked Wendy and for some strange reason it's like they're only targeting Gray in this round.

Flare: Maybe I'll teach you some manners.

Alexi: That's enough Flare.

You turn your attention back to the game to see Gray searching for the others.

Gray: Back to square one again.

The floor suddenly explodes as carrots shootout at Gray who barely dodges.

???: Carrot missiles!

Mermaid Heel's Beth pops her head out of the hole after her attack.

Beth: Aw shoot, I totally missed that guy.

A green plant shoots out of the hole she was in costing her a point. The plant was from Quatro Cerberus's Jäger.

Gray: What is that?!

Jäger: Haha! Aw yeah, I was sick of waiting for the chance to use magic.

As soon as he finishes talking he is blasted away by ice magic, causing him to lose his point. The ice magic came from Lyon as the two rivals look at each other.

Lyon: So was I!

Gray: You.

Lyon: I found my rival, finally.

Juvia: You can't hide from me my darling!

Juvia jumps down from a building as she exposes herself to Gray and Lyon.

Gray: Holy Crap!

Lyon: What a view.

Juvia lands and kicks Lyon taking a point from him and getting her a point.

Gray: Look I don't need any help from you, got it.

Juvia: I'm aware of that.

Lyon: That was so worth it. *vanishes*

Juvia: As a matter of fact, I'm determined to beat you, because of the promise Master made.

Gray: I bet that promise has something to do with me.

Juvia: Yes.

FlashBack

A couple of days before the event, the members of team B are seen inside the guild hall talking to the Master.

Gajeel: Are you kidding me! I don't want anything to do with that big stupid freak show!

Laxus: Well, I don't have any objection, but getting put on team B is kind of insulting though.

Makarov: Then what if I sweeten the deal. Yes, the members of the winning team get to do whatever they want to the losing team for one entire day.

Pantherlily: That sounds more like a punishment game for the ones on the bottom.

Laxus: Whatever we want huh?

Laxus's thought

Laxus is seated on a couch as he orders Natsu to do things for him.

Laxus: Hey get me some food!

Natsu: Right away Mr. Laxus!

Gajeel: One whole day.

Gajeel's thought

Gajeel is playing the guitar as Lucy is dancing in a bunny girl outfit.

Gajeel: Shake it, baby!

Lucy: With pleasure!

Mirajane: That could be pretty sweet.

Mirajane's thought

Mira is using you as a chair as she orders Erza who is in a maid outfit around.

Mirajane: Bring me some salt-grilled mackerel, please.

Erza: Of course Ma'am.

(Y/N): Hey, Mira? I can't feel my legs, can I get up now?

Mira: Nope.

Juvia: Anything that we want? Oh my.

Juvia's thought

Gray: If master says that I have to do this then I got no choice.

Juvia: That's true.

Flashback end

Juvia: Ahh!

Gray: Is this some kind of joke?! Hey Gramps, if you're going to make crazy rules like that, then they gotta be fair! That means they better work if our team wins this thing too!

Makarov: Yes, of course, they will.

Natsu: I know exactly I want.

Natsu's thought

Natsu: Give me your best Happy impression!

Gajeel & Laxus: Aye!

Elfman: Hold on, that's all you'd want from them?

(Y/N): I guess it could be worse.

Juvia: I want my wish, so I don't plan on losing.

Gray: Bring it on.

The two of them get ready to fight but are interrupted by Nullpudding.

Nullpudding: Two Fairies for the price of one.

Nullpudding lands a hit on the both of them as it earns him two points.

Lucy: Why is he only going after our guild?!

Erza: I don't know.

You only stared at what was happening with a hard gaze as your eyes slowly started glowing.

Gray: What the hell is this guy's problem?!

After Nullpudding's attack, it started to snow on in the city.

Chapati: Well, would you look at this, it looks like our city is turning into a winter wonderland.

Jenny: That's gotta be Eve.

Eve: It's a shame that some of the Wizards here aren't affected by the cold, but most of them are.

Ichiya: I see, when people are cold they start to shiver and you can see steam from their breath.

Ren: But it doesn't work that way for the copies.

Hibiki: Pretty smart strategy.

Eve: I can see you!

Eve starts to take score points against the other contestants in the game, earning himself a total of three points.

Chapati: Eve accumulates a flurry of points!

Eve looks back in time to be hit by a couple of ice birds, costing him a point. Lyon earns a point from his attack on Eve.

Chapati: And ice wizard Lyon enters with a storm of his creations.

Lyon: Unfortunately for you, I spent my entire life training in the cold.

Eve: Yeah, I kinda figured.

Everyone is out to earn points in the battle, but Nullpudding is still targeting only Gray.

Gray: *dodges attack* Again?! Why is this freak so obsessed with me?!

Chapati: We've yet to see any movement from the top seated Rufus of the Sabertooth Guild. He hasn't lost any points, but he hasn't earned any either.

You looked at the screen that shows Rufus to see him standing on top of a building in plain sight.

Rufus: I find this game dreadfully boring.

Chapati: Wait there he is!

Rufus: I've committed this song to Memory. The rhythm of their heartbeats, their footsteps, the tone of their magic.

Lucy: That's a pretty inconspicuous hiding space if you ask me.

Elfman: You think that guy wants the others to find him for some reason?!

Natsu: Gray! Right above you!

(Y/N): He must have a reason to not hide.

Rufus: It's all there, inside my mind. Memory Make!

A magic circle forms behind him as the sky turns into night time.

(Y/N): Memory Make huh? That's interesting.

Erza: What is this magic? I've never heard of it.

What's the entire sky is darkened the other players have a yellow aura around them.

Rufus: Night of Shooting Stars!

Yellow projectiles shoot out of Rufus as they seek the other players. Effectively hitting them except Nulluudding who dodges then jumps after Rufus.

Nullpudding: Haha, you could really learn a thing about hiding.

He went to punch Rufus who disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Nullpudding: Oh no! A fake?!

Rufus reforms where he was standing before.

Rufus: Not quite. You haven't lost a point, that was my memory of me being there.

Rufus' hand glows yellow as he strikes Nullpudding, earning him another point.

Rufus: I find that more effective than using a decoy.

The sky turns back to day as Rufus was now in first place with a total of seven points. The crowd cheers loudly for Rufus' attack.

Chapati: And the hits rain down from above as the scoreboard is turned on its head! This is what you would expect from a guy like Rufus! Sabertooth takes the lead!

Rufus: The organizers really need to work harder. These games aren't the least bit interesting, after all, I managed to claim victory without even hiding. They may have spotted me, but nobody even came close to touching me. The best they could do is chase my memory.

Lucy: I think I'm starting to see why they're the number one guild in Fiore. Oh man.

(Y/N): To take the lead in one move. It is impressive.

Gray: That's some kind of Maker Magic?!

Lyon: He truly is a force to be reckoned with. I'll watch out, but we can still beat them.

Gray: You think you've outsmarted us?! This games called hidden so start playing by the rules!

Gray jumps towards Rufus, but Nullpudding gets in his way and smacks him to the floor.

Gray: Oh... crap...

Lucy: That Rufus guy was standing totally open up there.

Erza: But still, Nullpudding passed him over to attack Gray.

A chime is heard throughout the stadium signifying the end of the game.

Chapati: And with that, the game is over! So let's take a look at the scoreboard!

The scoreboard to show the rankings as each guild reacts to their placing.

Chapati: Just as we expected, Sabertooth claims the top spot! Both Fairy Tail team tried their best, but unfortunately enough it wasn't enough to keep them out of last place!

Yajime: Better luck next time.

Gray and Juvia returned to their teams as the crowd insults Fairy Tail. Natsu started to yell at the crowd as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

(Y/N): No Natsu. Leave it be.

Natsu: But (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Let it go, there isn't anything we can do about it.

Erza: (Y/N)'s right, don't let it bother you.

You watched as Gray walked past Lucy and into the hallway. You decided to leave him be when Chapati's voice was heard again.

Chapati: Coming up next is the battle part of the contest! One member of each time will compete in a match, but this isn't a tournament set up!

Jenny: It's the game's organizers that decided who would be duking it out in the battles right?

Yajima: I'm sure they'll set up some spectacular magical displays.

Chapati: I've just received the line up so we'll see just how spectacular they will be! Our very first match of this year's grand magic games will test the abilities of Fairy Tail's Zodiac wielder. Lucy Heartfellia! Against the Crimson intensity, Raven Tail's Flare Carona!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

460K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...
14.5K 204 3
A boy who only knew sorrow and hatred, was taken in by a crazed dragon. I do now own Fairy Tail or any images or music that might be used, I only own...
830 39 33
BEING REWRITTEN AS OF 12/12/23
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...