Accepting ✔️

By berucrat

"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me... More

Accepting.
Chapter One: Leave me alone, Tucker
Chapter Two: Eyes
Chapter Three: White Chicks
Chapter Four: Craig's Boyfriend
Chapter Five: Maybe I do
Chapter Six: Who would like me?
Chapter Seven: Just get me a coffee
Chapter Eight: I Can't Tell You
Chapter Nine: Welcome Home, Strawberry
Chapter Ten: Who Do You Like?
Chapter Eleven: Fags!
Chapter Twelve: Whatever, Deal.
Chapter Thirteen: I Lost the Bet
Chapter Fourteen: I'm Gay.
Chapter Fifteen: Weeaboo Terms
Chapter Sixteen: Craigster
Chapter Seventeen: Where are you?
Chapter Eighteen: We're Leaving
Chapter Nineteen: It's Beautiful
Chapter Twenty: I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty-One: What Went Wrong?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Knock Knock Gingers
Chapter Twenty-Three: Scintillation
Chapter Twenty-Four: My Dad
Chapter Twenty-Five: Neptune Coffee
Chapter Twenty-Six: Twink
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Back Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: First Capital of Georgia
Chapter Twenty-Nine: What the fuck?

Chapter Thirty: A Changed Boy

614 20 66
By berucrat

Word count: 1352
Trigger warnings: violence, homophobic slur

PLEASE READ ENDING A/N

Tweek's POV
"Why don't we call the cops before Clyde gets worse?" Token suggested as we struggled up the stairs of the house with our suitcases.

"We c—"

"What did I do to deserve prison?" Clyde pouted.

"He wasn't talking about you; Tweek just got sexually assaulted, Neelix."

"Stop calling me Neelix, Trekkie."

"Shut up, Star Wars bitc—"

"Holy shit, Tweek," Kevin interrupted himself at the opening of the door to my room. Clyde pushed past Kevin who stood seemingly astonished at the door frame.

"Tweek, did you even move out?" Clyde called as the rest of us filed in. The room remained relatively empty from my remembrance.

A single twin bed sat on the far end of the room, beside a large bay window. The seat of the window lined with purple pillows and a hastily placed white throw-blanket. White linen curtains lined the outside edge of the window.

At the foot of the bed was a tiny shoe organizer showcasing various anxiety relievers and Knick knacks over the top.

Directly in front of that was my main form of entertainment of that period in my life. A large record player sat in the center of hundreds of organized vinyls stored away in drawers. My favourite album of the genre showcased in the very front of them. Music ranged from AJR to Queen to AC/DC lined the drawers.

The most noticeable thing in the room was the corkboard, overflowing with pictures of me with my family and most frustratingly Jack and me.

I pushed my suitcase through the door and sat in the plush white carpet in the middle of the room, motioning to the ground around me to get everyone to sit down.

"As I was saying," I started as the boys (and Neptune) sat in a circle with me, "We can't ask the cops to help us, they act like the ones you find in third world countries. They won't help," I explained rolling my eyes in remembrance.

"How do you know tha—"

"Hell yeah! Now we have an excuse to beat the shit out of him," Craig exclaimed monotonously. Smiles planted on the boys' faces as I frowned at the idea.

"No. Not yet, at least," the boys pouted as I continued, "I need to talk to Jack."

"I'm sorry? Tweek, I know I'm supposed to oppose fighting, as your mother, but people don't just 'talk' after getting sexually assaulted," Token raised his fingers, air quoting. He seems to have given up on the whole 'Stop calling me mum' act.

"Yeah, come on, Babe. I know you try to see the best in everyone and that's kind of your thing, but this is a lot worse than Pete. That was full contact sexual assault. He wouldn't let you go, and there was no consent."

"Can we maybe talk about this later? We just got here, and I don't want to ruin the entire vacation because of Jack."

"No, we need to talk about this bab—"

"Craig," I warned. He became quiet and looked down at the ground, twirling a piece of the carpet around his finger.

"I still don't get how he manages to do that," Token started, staring in Clyde's direction, "Every time we tried to get Craig to stop before Tweek he'd just keep on going and annoy the shit out of us."

"He's a changed boy," Clyde agreed.

"So how about rooms?" Kevin suggested.

"I say we take the master bedroom, right Kevin?"

"No, I think we shou—" Craig started before I chimed in.

"No, we should take this room," I told him, "You and Kevin can have the masters."

"Now he's just flexing on us," Clyde pouted.

"Where am I gonna sleep?" Token questioned.

"Pullout."

Token let out a 'tsk' before pulling his luggage out the door and down the stairway. Clyde and Kevin pulled their luggage out as well, leaving Craig and me alone.

"Why couldn't we have taken the masters?" Craig whined solemnly.

"Wait for it," I smugly answered. Half a minute later, Clyde burst into the room again. Angrily huffing and bolting towards us.

"Why didn't you tell me the Master's was smaller than your room?" Clyde groused.

"Because we need room for Neptune and ourselves and you seemed perfectly fine with taking the 'masters,'" I air quoted. Clyde huffed and left the room like an angry three-year-old.

"I want to go talk to Jack," I stated randomly.

"Wha— Why?" Craig questioned, a skeptical yet playful look gracing his face.

"I need to. I'm so curious. I just want to know what happened to him ever since I left," I replied bluntly.

"You promise you won't go with him?" Craig asked me solemnly. I slapped his arm.

"You know I would never do that. Don't say that," I scolded.

"Okay, fine, I'll be waiting," he kissed my cheek, and I began walking to the door. Right before I reached for the handle, Craig added, "I love you."

I froze, my hand resting on the handle as I slowly turned around again. "Pardon?"

Craig's face went red, "I realized it when you scolded me. Clyde and Token pointed out how I would have never gone quiet if they tried to scold me, and I just thought to myself, you listen to the ones you love. I love you." I never felt so blank yet so colourful at the same time.

"I- I love you, too, " I told him, running over and jumping onto his lap, "I- I really love you."

"Now, remember to kill him if he hits you, Babe." I slapped him on the arm again.

I blew him a kiss at the door and hastily made it over to Jack's. Earning a few questioning looks from Token as I passed him.

I knocked on the door, earning a 'Coming!' from inside in Jack's voice.

He opened the door and scratched his neck awkwardly, "Oh, uh, hi twitch." I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, settling at the dining table.

"What was that all about, Tucker?" I spat at him.

"What was what all abo—"

"Don't play dumb."

"Fucking hell, Tweek, you have no idea. I've had a crush on you for the longest fucking time. Everything about you was so perfect to me, the colour of your hair, the shape of your nose, your freckles, your panicked personality, the way you cared about everyone even though they didn't care for you. You were perfect, but I just— I didn't want to lose my reputation, so when you came out to me, I just, I decided I couldn't hang around you anymore. I didn't realize I had a crush until you were gone, and it made me go crazy," he confessed, "Can't you understand? I want you to be mine."

This time, it was my turn to be dumbfounded. I was quiet for what felt like an eternity, replaying the scene in my head a thousand times as Jack studied me. Finally, I spoke, "And even if I said yes then what? I break up with my fucking perfect boyfriend who loves me and would never hurt me, abandon my amazing friends that accepted me for who I am from the very start, and my loving parents who support me through everything, drop everything, and run away with you to some fucking random state where we become homeless because you don't want to be called a fag? Then what? We die of starvation together like some fucked up love story that shouldn't have happened in the first place?" I ranted bitterly raising my voice at him.

He was quiet for a while, staring blankly with hints of frustration glazing over his eyes. "I don't need to take this from a fucking midget who can't stay still or go without screaming for over 5 minutes."

"Yet, I haven't screamed in the past four weeks, and you're the one that confessed to me. Was that really your best response? You're not helping your case. Also, haven't you considered you're just freakishly tall? You're taller than Craig, and he's a fucking gia—"

That's when Jack attempted to swing at me. I grabbed his nose-aiming arm before it graced my face with a jolt of pain. "The days where you hurt me are over, Jack. Please leave me, my friends, my family, and my boyfriend alone."

I stood from the table, pushing in my chair, and turned to leave as I kept a dumbfounded brunette in view over my shoulder. I left the house.

PLEASE READ A/N

A/N: I'm actually on a plane right now. I'm thinking about ending the book with a epilogue next chapter. I need more opinions. Please tell me yours. Leave a vote? Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.

A/N revision: As of December 16th of 2019, I have decided to discontinue this book and leave the rest of their story up to your imaginations. If I ever were to create a second book in addition to this one, I would leave a note that would tell a potential reader that I did so that they can read to the end of their story. However, as i've been sitting on this epilogue and rewriting it for almost two years, I've decided it would be best for me and for the sake of your time as a reader to end the book with ambiguity. I hope you enjoyed the story and that you may consider following me as I do have ideas for other stories that have been in the works for a while. As always, Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.

~Beru <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 3.1K 32
A bully and a victim? A hero and a bystander? Tweek Tweak a seventeen year old and Craig Tucker also a seventeen year old were once friends but somet...
23.3K 558 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...
5.4K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
6.2K 75 30
Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous, shaky, kid, but we're all a little sha...