narcos ʸᵒᵒⁿᵐⁱⁿ

De MILKLIPS

► ► the law of the street is take or be taken throwing deals from left to right But I ain't giving in until t... Mai multe

❦NARCOS❦
❦CHARACTERS ❦
❦PROLOGUE❦
❦BABE RUTHLESS❦
❦CHERRY HILL❦
❦HIGH OFF YOU❦
❦EXPENSIVE TASTE❦
❦GAMBLE FOR A ROSE❦
❦LEATHER IN THE RAIN❦
❦ECHOES OF SILENCE❦
❦CUTTING TIES❦
❦NICE FOR WHAT❦
❦ONE MORE SHOT❦
❦PEACE OF MIND❦
❦WISH YOU WOULD❦
❦TALK UP❦
❦HECTIC❦
❦WASTED TIMES❦
❦AS HE PLEASES❦
❦BLACK BERRY❦
plug
❦YEAH RIGHT❦
❦PROBLEM SOLVER❦
❦HICKEYS ON MY NECK❦
❦SPACE ROSE❦
❦ON MY WAY❦
❦EYE FOR AN EYE❦
❦MAD OVER YOU❦
❦DONT HURT ME❦
❦NO REPLACING YOU❦
❦GUESS❦
SPECIAL CHAPTER
happy valentines day

❦EPILOGUE: LIMERANCE❦

4.7K 305 81
De MILKLIPS

In the club, the good vibes still flow like a virus, but a goo done. Everyone all hyped up and ready to have a good time, smoke some weed, get drunk and hook up with random strangers. Yoongi weaves through the guys and girls like a pro, his smirk wide. In the dark of the club, all he sees is his round cheeks and mischevious eyes. He danced like no-one was watching, but of course, they were. He just hadn't cared.

It all started at the nightclub that one night years ago, he should have known it was conquered territory of the gang, the drug deals, the links. Everything went down in Studio 93, the club on a street of Seoul known for its organized crime and gang activity.

Yoongi sits down on a cushion in a lounge area, looking out at the dance floor where that boy is dancing, swaying his hips to the rhythm of the music. The base of the music in the club makes the walls vibrate, bodies dancing. The young man dancing with another man sexily.

As he turned, his eyes caught him sitting there, a small smirk gracing the boy's lips as he gave him a sensual smile, biting his cherry red lips and Yoongi curses under his breath.

Min Yoongi, leader of the local gang, bangtan, husband of Jimin, the boy dancing sensually on the dance floor to tease him as he watches silently, sipping his beer with an entertained and hungry look because he is way too good not to watch, catching the attention of the whole room but Yoongi knew only his gaze mattered.

He turns back to Hoseok and Seokjin who are cuddled up on the couch across from him, Hoseok's arm resting lazily around Seokjin's shoulders, joint lazily resting between his lips that Seokjin would eventually take now and then to take a drag of it. Yoongi knows Namjoon and Jeongguk are off somewhere, the young face of their gang is more than likely showing Namjoon his little gadgets and programs he uses when it comes to hacking, finding research and all that techy shit. Yoongi doesn't understand it and probably never will but he lets them geek out however they please.

Now that what is left of Lee's gang is busy picking up the broken pieces of their gang from the ruins, they're the kings on the streets, cops off their back slightly, they did their jobs for them, getting rid of one of the major gangs in this city, though the law enforcement in their city do a crappy job, Yoongi having some officers under his belt, everything is fine for now. Their "local business" is blooming, getting customers from across town coming to them for drugs, all of Lee's customers.

Taehyung is apparently stepping up to lead the gang, Jimin is still betrayed, hurt, they all are. They wanted to hang him by the neck, hurt him for hurting them but they couldn't, not to Taehyung, Jimin wouldn't let them no matter what. In his heart, the kid is still his best friend.

Now he'll step up but a week after the incident, Jimin's wounds healing and everything getting back on track, Taehyung came to the club told Yoongi that he'll be in charge, he's the one leading the gang and that he doesn't want to fight, he doesn't want anymore casualties that they're both suffering from. Their gang more than Bangtan. He came with a proposition, peace between the gangs, they'll both keep their territories and branch outwards for territory. Maybe even trade, while Bangtan is strong in drugs, they're stronger in arms dealing.

Yoongi hopes it'll stay, less trouble for his family.

"There's my handsome baby."

Yoongi's eyes flicked up from his beer as arms wrap around him from behind, breath fanning tickling the shell of his ear. Yoongi touches Jimin's hands that are hooked around him from behind, tilting his head up so he can see his boyfriend and then Jimin pecks his soft lips, eyes disappearing into crescents before he hops over the back of the couch so he can sit on the couch except he throws himself on Yoongi's lap, sitting sideways so he can turn to Yoongi, pulling his lips to his for a kiss.

Yoongi grabs Jimin by the chin, deepening the kiss, other hand grabbing at his thigh before he pulls away, leaning his forehead against Jimin's, kissing the pads of Jimin's fingers before bringing Jimin's knuckles up to his lips, pecking it. "Having fun?" He asks.

Jimin noses at Yoongi's jaw lovingly, eyelashes fluttering.

"Would have more fun if you came to dance with me, hubby," Jimin coos jokingly, running his fingers over Yoongi's tattoo on his collarbone. "Pretty please?" He asks.

"Wanna go home instead?" Yoongi whispers into his ear. "We can watch a movie, Scarface, Pulp Fiction," Yoongi whispers and Jimin bites back a smile, hiding his face in Yoongi's neck. "Or any animated movie you like, I know you want to," Yoongi whispers and Jimin perks up at that, scrambling up so he can straddle Yoongi properly.

"Keep talking," He says, trying to hold back his grin as he takes Yoongi's left hand and presses his cheek against Yoongi's palm, kissing his husband's wrist, brushing his lips against it.

"We can get snacks from the convenience store."

Jimin waves his hand to get him to continue.

"We can have sex, too," Yoongi says and Jimin lets out a noise of agreement.

"Lets," He grins, standing up while pulling Yoongi with him, grabbing his hand and holding it on his shoulder as he drags Yoongi towards the exit, the two weave their way through the crowd. They like walking to the club together, they find it peaceful and nice, especially on their way back when there's a nice wind that tousles their hair, holding each other to warm each other up, hand in hand, Yoongi's thumb always caressing the golden ring on his finger.

After walking a couple minutes and walking into the convenience store, Jimin drags Yoongi to his usual snacks, Doritos, marshmallow fluff and a whole bunch of other junk. Maybe Yoongi will be eating it off him at some point, who knows. They purchase their snacks and drinks that they also pick up before they head out to go home again. Jimin is deep in his thoughts right now, lips sucking on his index finger that was scooped into an open jar of fluff, his eyes wandering to the deserted basketball court, a tattered and mildly deflated basketball resting against the rusting fence and he smiles softly, wiping his hand on his shorts that Yoongi will wash when they do laundry, placing the jar in the plastic bag before he grabs Yoongi's hand and tugs him towards the opening.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks as Jimin hands him the plastic bag as he slips inside through the opening, picking up the basketball and he walks towards the hoop, aiming and shooting, watching the basketball swish into the net before landing on the ground, barely rolling because of the deflation. Yoongi's eyebrows are raised in curiosity as Jimin sits in the centre of the court, flopping onto his back with a sigh as he stares up and the sky.

There are no stars out, shocker. The city is polluted with not just air, but with crime and violence, dangerous people and fuck, he's one of them. He's killed and he's committed crime yet he's still a victim to Seoul and how it swallows him up completely in it. Except he wouldn't have it any other way. The city is still beautiful

"Lay with me," He hums, patting the ground beside him and Yoongi walks over, placing the bag down before laying down beside him, flat on his back as Jimin laces their fingers together.

"This is where I realized I loved you," Jimin sighs contently with a giggle, "You were so cute playing with the neighbourhood kids, I mean I knew I loved you I just knew this was the last straw before I'd want to be yours till the day I die," He says softly. "I knew the night in the alley when we met that you were so beautiful, your eyes were so warm and I felt safe," Jimin says and Yoongi chuckles.

"I knew I loved you when I set eyes on you in the club. There was something about you, there is still something about you that I can't put a finger on but I know I'll never grow tired of. The way you carry yourself, your confidence, the slight bitchiness..." Jimin snorts at the end, trying to fight the large grin on his face.

"Min Jimin you're the most beautiful, scary and amazing person I know," Yoongi says.

"you really mean that?" Jimin asks, turning his head to look at Yoongi with his lip caught between his teeth, Yoongi looks back at him with sparkling eyes, they're no longer dark, cold abysses. Except... Jimin never saw them like that, it's what people thought they saw but in reality its the exact opposite. This big "scary" gang leader holds all the stars in his eyes. In that galaxy, Jimin is one of his constellations. Maybe his only constellation.

"I do."

"What now? what's next for us? the gang?"

He shuffles closer to Yoongi, both of them not caring that they're laying on the ground as Jimin rests his cheek against his chest so he can his husband's heartbeat, it's slow and steady and he's so used to falling asleep to the sound of it. Yoongi combs his fingers through Jimin's dirty blonde hair that is starting to fade.

"What's next?" Yoongi asks.

"Mmh," Jimin hums, tracing his finger over Yoongi's clothed chest.

"We build our family and our empire"

y'all that's it, thank you so much for reading this I really loved writing this book and making the characters because they're so interesting to me and I hope you enjoyed this, I'm really proud of this book and thank you for the love towards it ♥️

it's technically not done because an even longer and detailed one will be coming, maybe with a different ending and more on them as a married couple too 🤪🤪 and more about jimin's childhood, family and how he got into the gang.

ALSO HAPPY ENDING UWU FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY BOOKS 🤪🤪🤪

You can follow me on twitter / message me let's be friends

@/javagguk

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

285K 8.9K 74
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖, 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦, 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛, �...
211K 13.4K 34
"Jeongguk, turn that stupid ass shit down, you see Taehyung up there trying to god damn meditate but you playing this piercing ass solo and shit, fuc...
13.4K 2K 50
❝I went against the most important rule for a matchmaker; I fell for my client.❞ Where a guy visits a matchmaker shop and hires the matchmaker. Did t...
280K 4.3K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...