Unexpected

Da WDWXMAH

Altro

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
24๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ
25 ๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽ™
26 ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
28 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
29 ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
30 ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
31 ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
32๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก
32 โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
33๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
34 ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š
35 ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
36 ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป
37 ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€
38 ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š
39 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
40 ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
41 โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

27 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

739 3 3
Da WDWXMAH

Olivia P.O.V~
I woke up to Dobby shaking me and whispering in my ear. "Olivia Olivia wake up" "Dobby what time is it" I say in a sleepy voice. "Sshh Harvey is there" he whispers. I turn round and Harvey was laying in bed beside me with his arms around me. How did I not notice 😂.

"What do u want" I ask. "Max and Dylan and I were talking about what happened last night. We don't want to start fighting with each other so can you come in and talk." Dobby asks. "But Harvey.." I say looking down. "Is fine he is a deep sleeper I thought you knew that by now" Dobby laughs.

I agree and walk into the boys room. Jessica was already in there. "Morning" they all say to me. "Morning" I Say sleepily back to them. "We want to talk because we don't want to fight over amy" Dobby Said again. "I already told them all everything that happened" max said. Jessica nodded. "So Dylan are you still going to go out with her?" I ask. "Yea because I don't think she is with me for harvey" he says confidently.

I look at max and he just shakes his head. "Ok that's fine" I lie. It's not f**king Fine. He isn't thinking straight but can't fight we are on tour. "Is she still coming to our birthday party after we're back from Tenerife." Max asks. "It's your party max" I say confused. "Dylan is helping organise it so me and harvey said he can bring a date or someone with him" max sighs.

"Yea I'm still bringing her" Dylan says. We all look down to the floor. "Look I know no one here likes her and most of you have never met her but I promise she's changed and I promise not to let her near you max or Harvey" Dylan says. "Ok" everyone says. "I don't want us to fight over this" I say. "We won't" Dylan says "group hug" Jessica says. We all have a big group hug. "Friends" we all say.

We break of the hug. "Can I ask why we are all up at 5 in the morning?" I laugh. Everyone looks at my phone and laughs. "I love your lock screen" jessica laughs. I look at my lock screen it was a picture of me and harvey with are arms round each other. I laugh and put my phone down. "I'm going back to sleep but it was good to talk" Dylan said laying down. "Yea" we all agree. Before we walk out max whispers to me and Jessica and dobby "thanks for agreeing we can't argue on tour and fall out over something that hasn't happened yet. I know what she is doing but I won't let it happen. Dylan is going to be heartbroken but there's nothing we can do he's not going to listen. So just forget about this for now" we nodd.

Me and Jessica go back to our room. Harvey was still asleep luckily. I wave at Jessica and get into bed. Harvey cuddles me "your not packing this early are you" he laughs. "No harvs. Did I wake you up." I ask. "No I'll need to pack soon anyway" he yawns. "What were you all doing in my room" he asks. I didn't know he was up. "Something to do with your present that I can't tell you about so ssshhhh" I put my finger on his lip.

"All right" he laughed. "Sorry for scaring you when you got up" Harvey laughed again. "Ugh you saw that" I said rubbing my face. "Yea" he laughed. We just lay there and cuddled and fell asleep again. Around 6 I heard max creep into Jessica's bed. "He was sooo not noticeable" Harvey whispers and laughs into my ear. I turn around to him and cuddled him. "When do we have to get up?" I sighed hugging him. He looks at his phone "we have to get up ....NOW" he jumps out of bed.

"Babeee stop" I say to him as he was walking into his room. "HARVEY" I shout for him to go back in. "WHAT" he shouts back. "Can you too keep in down" Dylan shouts. I walk into the boys room. "NO WE CANT WE HAVE TO PACK AND GO NOW." Harvey was hitting Dylan and dobby with pillows. I take one look and walk back out.

"I guess he can figure it out himself." I say to myself. "What did you do" Jessica laughs. I didn't know she was awake. "Oh morning." I Say "I packed his suitcase this morning after the talk" I say and Jessica laughs. "Shit I forgot to pack" max says. Before he could do a harvey and jump out of bed Jessica grabs him by his hand, pulls him back into bed, kisses him and says "don't get up yet I already packed for you."  Max hugs her "thanks babe"

"I hope harvey has the same reaction when I tell him he has been running round all morning looking for the things I already packed." I laugh. "Good luck with that" max laughs. I walk into the bathroom and start getting changed.

Harvey P.O.V~
"Where's all my stuff?" I say walking in and out of the bathroom. I could hear Jessica and max laugh from the other room. "Whats so funny?" I walk to the doorway and say. "Nothing" max laughs. I shake my head. Dobby and Dylan finally got up changed and packed. "Where is my stuff?" I keep saying but  no one will answer. Dobby and Dylan start laughing.

"What" "you have bad eye sight dude". Dobby laughs "we have to put are things in the girls room now before the cleaners come" Dylan says "I know that but I can't find my stuff." I get annoyed. "Come on" Dobby says as he pushed me and his suitcase into the girls room. The cleaner then locks the door between the joint rooms. "Can someone tell me we're my stuff is?" I ask everyone laughs. Then I realise Olivia isn't there.

"Where Olivia" I ask looking around. "She went off with Zac efron" Dobby and Dylan laugh. "What" I ask confused. Jessica then laughs. Max was confused to.

Olivia P.O.V~
I heard the noise outside the bathroom it sounded funny. Harvey was going mad and everyone was laughing. "Where's Olivia" I heard harvey say. "She went off with Zac efron" I heard Dobby and Dylan laugh. The little shits. I better go out. I finish brushing my teeth and walk out of the bathroom and put it in my suitcase which was beside the door. Harvey's suitcase was also beside mine he just didn't notice.

"Olivia" Harvey looked at me trying not to laugh or cry 😂. "Yea harvs..... oh everyone is up and packed" I laughed. "Except me" harvey looked at me. "Why" I said trying not to laugh. "I can see that smile on your face ...Olivia where's my case" Harvey said with a smile on his face. "Did you try checking beside the door where everyone else's suitcase is" I laugh. "Oliviaaa" he moans as he walks to the door and checks. I go sit down on my bed.

"Olivia" he comes at me and throws a pillow at my head. "Ow" I laugh. He sits on the bed beside me and pushes me. "Did you find it" I laugh. "Haha thanks for packing for me babe what would i do without you" he laughs and hugs me from the side. "Aw harvs no problem" I hug him back.

"Guys can I come in" Mum shouts from outside. "Yea" we all shout. "Olivia you better put them drinks away." Harvey says really loudly. I nudge him. My mum walks in "Olivia we're you drinking" "no" I say looking annoyed at Harvey. "That's not what I heard" she annoys me. "No she wasn't Shauna i was winding her up and I wouldn't let her do that if she wasn't allowed." Harvey laughs and holds my hand.

"Aw Harvs I know you wouldn't let her do that I was just winding Olivia up aswell" mum laughs. "Only I call him harvs" I mumble. Harvey laughs cause he heard what I said. "Well get your bags and come down to the bus now please we are heading to MANCHESTER" my mum shouts and waves her hands in the air walking out the door. I just put my hand on my face. Everyone laughs. We grab our bags. And walk down the hall.

Sara and Tilly goes to the reception with mum and hands in are key cards. Me, Jessica, Harvey and dobby just stood there talking while max, Dylan, Paul and Leo put the suitcases on the bus. "I need to FaceTime Emily and Connor on the bus" i say. "It's a date" Harvey laughs. "Omg Harvey" we turn around and a millsie was standing there about to scream. "Hi" Harvey said. Me and Jessica tried not to laugh. "Can I get a photo" she said "yea sure Dobby do you want to take it." "Yea" Dobby takes the girls phone and takes a photo. "Say marvey" jessica says. "Thanks" She says as Dobby gives her phone back. "Bye Harvey"

"Bye" then her friend came over and goes "Ciara OMG there is max" the run over to max with the other girl shouting "i got a photo with Harvey" we laugh and the two girls literally swarmed max. "Oi that's my boyfriend" Jessica moaned and laughed. We all walk over to the bus and when Harvey got there more people came around.

We all got on the bus except for max and Harvey 😂 they have the best fans ever. They eventually got on the bus and off we went to Manchester. On the bus I sat beside harvs obviously. And we FaceTimed Connor and Emily.

FaceTime:
Olivia: heyyyyy
Harvey: hiiiiii Guys
Emily: hi
Connor: hi guys how's the tour
Olivia: amazing
Harvey: loving it
Emily: that's good
Olivia: how's the baby
Connor: all well and good we are going for a scan today
Harvey: cool let us know tomorrow how it goes
Connor: we will
Emily: kicking the shit out of me
Olivia: (laughs) What
Emily: you asked how's the baby I answered kicking the shit out of me

We laugh and Emily holds her stomach. Then max and Jessica who were opposite wanted to say hi and Dylan and dobby. So I put the phone up and they all said "hi guys" and chatted and stuff.

Connor: any drama?
We all look at each other and kind of laugh.
Max: none at all
Dobby: I swam into a wall because of Olivia
Connor: Olivia (he shouts and laughs)
Olivia: for the last time I didn't know you would actually hit a wall
Harvey and max looked confused at me.
Olivia: we went swimming last night
Harvey: So that's what you were doing early this morning you lied
Olivia: I told you it was a talk about your presents we didn't sneak off swimming it was last night
Max: you told him
Olivia: all I said was it was about his birthday present
Dylan: ah right
Emily: we better get going
Connor: call you tomorrow bye
All: bye

I ended the call. "So you went swimming without me" harvey says. "If I have a transport machine to get you to the hotel faster I would of" I laughed. "What about we go to the beach after your birthday party?" Jessica shouts "yes" we all shout back and laugh. "Here can I bring Zoey to your party as a date" Dobby asks max and Harvey "yea sure" "I thought you broke up ages ago" I ask "eh yea we broke up because of distance but she is in town and I give her a text" Dobby says. I just nodd and we carry on talking.

I fell asleep on the way. My head was on Harvey's lap and legs on my chair. I'm just glad harvey is comfortable 😂 . "We are here everyone" Paul announces. I just continue sleeping I'm tired. Then I felt lips on my mouth.... Harvey. I woke up and he looked down at me "that woke you up" he laughed.

We grabbed our things and got out of the bus and Paul had our suitcases in the lobby all ready. Harvey helped me out of the bus. "A wee gent" my mum says to him. He just smiles and I lay on his shoulder and we hold hands. She takes a photo of us and I laughed in the middle of it 😂

Harvey put it up on his Twitter I saw well because I was right next to him. "The sun took my dark hair and you took Max's hat" I laughed. Harvey laughed and once again through the lobby we went. Full of fans and our suitcases were on a suitcase trolley thing (I forget what you call it 😂) max and Harvey had fun with it though. Me and dobby went to get our room cards as everyone else was busy with fans.

"Here's your room card" the reception handed me the cards. "But there mostly all the same room numbers" Dobby Said confused. "I got a request to put you all in a big suite." The reception said. Me and dobby look at each other with big smiles and run over to the others. "That's why they sent us over there" Dobby smiles.

We shout at the others to come over "got the room cards" I shout. They all come over and we hand them out. "It has the same room number on most of the cards though" max said confused. Me and dobby laughed "we are all staying in a suite" "yasss" they all said. "Thanks mum and dad and Shauna" Harvey says. "We got you teenagers a suite to share as the door to your joint rooms didn't stop opening and closing all night" Paul said grumpy. "Dads
grumpy because he got no sleep" Tilly says and everyone laughs.

Bad place to end this chapter but is going to get to long. Thanks for the reads. Xxxxxxx ( a lot of drama coming up 😂)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

Falling Da Amber C.

Storie brevi

2K 52 13
โ€ปCOMPLETED STORYโ€ป What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
6.2K 83 27
A Max Mills fanfiction! Ty for 4.1K reads
43.2K 793 52
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ...
50.9K 776 30
Maddie hates the twins, and the twins hate her. But what will happen as they spend more time together?