The Alphas Pup (ON HOLD)

By Conf3ttiFalling

Growing up hiding a part of me meant hell. But nothing in life ever comes easy. For my kind we know that best... More

The Alphas Pup
Chapter 1- Hello Mr. Alpha!
Chapter 2-Hiding from the Alpha
Chapter 4- Dylan's POV-"I am going to be a dad?"
Not An Update

Chapter 3-This could change everything!

357 12 2
By Conf3ttiFalling

I got away from Dylan that night thanks to Mealea. She made him go home after I told her that I did not want to talk to him. Though tonight I wish I could but I cannot hide from him. He was invited to the welcome ceremony and party afterwards for Mealea, my parents and I. That is why I am in a nice dress that Mealea is making me wear for the ceremony but after I can go change into whatever I want to wear. And I have a killer outfit planned.

“You ready?” She asks coming up behind me.

I nod, “We better get down there.”

My parents greet us at the bottom of the stairs. Mealea has become like a daughter to them. We found out her and Dylan’s parents died when they were sixteen, my parents have made her a part of the family.  It has made Dylan a little less worried also with her being here. He has become close to my parents which is something I do not like.

“Are you two girls ready?” My dad asks.

“Yeah.” Mealea and I say at the same time.

My mom smiles, “You both look beautiful.”

I smile before hugging my mom, “Thanks.” I whisper.

Chase walks over and led us all out to the backyard. I almost laugh at backyard. There are two groups divided right down the center. You can tell whose pack is whose. I am shocked when Chase waves Dylan forwards towards the spot all of us are at.

“What are you doing?” I mind link him.

“What should be done.” He says back.

I look at him and Mealea. I notice Mealea is just as confused as I am. Dylan walks up and stops next to me. I watch Chase look towards his dad and nod. When we walk towards him everyone quiets down. I think most of them are wondering the same thing that Mealea and I are thinking. What are Dylan and Chase up to?

“Now here is my son and your future Alpha with a few words.” Chases dad finishes before stepping back and standing next to my dad.

“I know a lot of you are wonder why we have the Moonlight Pack on Night Dreamers territory.” Chase says before we hear a lot of people agreeing.

“Well that reason is because of two women on this stage. My mate is the cousin of the Alpha and our Beta to be is her cousin’s mate.” He says.

Mealea and I look at each other with our mouths wide open. Why is he telling people this? I did not want it known that I was mates with Dylan. I know mean but it is the truth.

“And because of those two special women in our lives we have signed an allies agreement and will be allowing people to visit Moonlight Pack territory as long as it is okayed by both pack Alphas.” Chase says.

That is when hell breaks loose per-say. Everyone starts asking questions or yelling their opinions.  While Chase and Dylan are answering questions my dad and Chase’s dad take Mealea and me inside and away from anything that may happen. So we decided to go upstairs and get ready for the party.

I change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top. I slip on a pair of ankle shocks before slipping into my black biker like ankle high heeled boots. I take my hair out of the low ponytail I had it in and straighten it before giving it a little volume. I add a little red lipstick to complete the look I had done already. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket before adding some money since the party is at a club that was rented for the night. When I am ready I grab my leather jacket that is on the back of my chair before putting it on. I decided to make myself look like a badass biker chick.

Mealea walks in my room and her mouth drops open, “Damn girl. You look hot. My cousin will be drooling.”

I laugh, “You better bring a towel because I will have you be the one cleaning his drool then.”

She laughs before linking her arm through mine. When we walk down stairs we are laughing while watching the guys arguing.

“She is going to kill you for saying that.” Dylan says to Chase.

“They have a right to know that she is your mate.” Chase says.

“I do not think she wants me as a mate Chase. That is why I told you not to say it.” Dylan says while looking down at the ground.

I grab my car keys off the hook with my name on it before nodding at the door. Mealea knew that was my code for go and I will meet you out there.

“She wants a mate. She just had her heartbroken Dylan you have to give her time.” Chase says.

“Look while you guys decide what I want in MY own life Lea and I will meet you guys at the club.” I say before storming out the door.

When I get in the car I notice Mealea looking at me with concern. I know she heard what was said and what I said. She looks towards the door of the pack house while I am speeding out of the driveway. When I look in my rearview mirror I see the boys trying to race towards my car. They stop after a while before running back towards the pack house. All I can hope is I have time to have fun before they ruin everything.

It wasn’t until an hour later that the guys showed up. I got a text from my dad that Chase and Dylan were getting yelled at for talking about me behind my back. Chase’s dad heard the whole thing. So that gave me enough time to break loose and have fun. I was already swaying and slurring a little. It takes a lot for a werewolf to get drunk so if that is any indication of how much I drank.

When Dylan is close I grab his hand, “Dance with me.” I yell.

Dylan looks at Mealea, “What is up with her?”

Mealea laughs, “I guess she wants to dance.”

Dylan glances down at me, “I know but with me. That is shocking.”

I pout, “You don’t want to dance with me?”

He laughs before pulling me towards the dance floor, “Fine we can dance.”

I start laugh until we get to the dance floor. It is fun to actually be able to dance when out having fun. Rodney never wanted to dance because he said it would make him as an Alpha seem like he likes partying more than his duty to his pack. Ugh…I have to get Rodney out of my head. So I turn and grab Dylan’s head before kissing him. He was shocked for a few seconds before he responded.

When we broke apart for air I could see the lust in his eyes, “Let’s go get something to drink.” He yells over the music.

I nod and walk towards the bar with him. I order a glass of water so I can try to get my senses back. We walk towards a table and start talking about random things from our like to our dislikes.

When he gets up to go to the bathroom a girl that I am guessing is from his pack sits in his seat.

“You know you CANNOT have him. He is mine has been and always will be.” She says tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder.

I laugh, “Oh honey. Are you that desperate to go after someone else’s mate?”

She glares at me, “He is my mate you little bitch.”

I laugh, “Darling we can let him tell you who his mate is.”

She looks behind me and smirks, “Fine. Have it your way and when your heart breaks do not say I did not warn you.”

Dylan walks back to the table and picks me up and sits in my chair before seating me on his lap.

“So ladies what have I missed?” He asks looking between the two of us.

I look at her with a smile, “Would you like to tell him what we were talking about?”

She glares at me before letting out a low growl.

“Piper, how about you tell me. And do not growl at my mate.” He says glaring at the girl.

I see hurt flash in her eyes before it disappears.

“She was trying to say you were her mate and that I needed to leave you alone. That you are hers and always will.” I say looking at Dylan with a frown.

His head whips towards the girl, “Are you fucking kidding me? You are trying that again? First you said the same things to Mealea before you finally shut up for her to tell you she was my cousin. And now you have the nerve to say it to my mate?”

She bows her head before getting up and stomping towards a corner and glaring in our direction.

I see Dylan open his mouth to speak but I cut him off, “Let it go for tonight. Do not let her ruin your fun.”

He laughs, “I should be saying that to you.”

I laugh and look around, “It is getting louder in here.”

“That is because a lot of people are drinking more than they should.” He says looking at my glass of water.

I put my hands up in surrender, “Hey I was a big girl and stopped.”

He kisses the side of my head, “Yes you did.”

“What now?” I ask him.

He shrugs, “We can go talk on the roof? Because if I have to keep feeling her eyes on us I am going to go off.” 

I smile, “Sure that sounds like fun.”

I get up and he grabs my hand before he starts leading me towards the stairs to go to the roof. I look back at the girl and blow her a kiss before doing a little finger wave. I could feel her glare strengthen.

When we get up to the roof my eyes widen. The stars are amazing up here.

“You know no one knows about the secret stairs.” He says walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“How does no one know about them?” I ask.

He holds up a key, “They keep the door locked and I got the key yesterday when Chase and I came to check on everything.”

I nod, “Let me guess you locked the door when we came up?”

He nods, “Yep. I have been up here a few times. It is quiet up her because no one can hear a thing because of the music from the club. So I thought it would be a great place for us to get to know each other better. Plus the scenery is a bonus.”

I nod, “Sounds fine to me.”

I take off my jacket before using it as a pillow to look up at the sky. I pull my phone from my pocket and turn it on silent. I should give him a chance since he is my mate. Who knows maybe he is better than Rodney.

We played about four games of twenty questions before we started not being able to think of questions. The whole time I was cuddled next to him. I look up at him after waiting for him to ask me a question. When I do my eyes connect to his stormy grey ones. He leans forwards a little but keeps looking from my eyes to my lips in his way of asking permission. I lean forwards and close the distance. That night I ended up mating with Dylan under the stars.

2 months later…

Two months ago my life was changed. It turned out Dylan did not complete the mating process because he knew I was not completely ready and he is willing to wait until I am. I mean yes we did things that night but it just helped bring me closer to him. He spends a lot of time between packs. Since I am training to become the Beta in a few months my time is limited. I am going to be Beta until Dylan and I are fully mated. Then I get to pick my replacement. So I am training with three guys and one girl.

I walk upstairs and into my bathroom after training. I start my shower and start to get undressed when Lea runs in.

“I got them.” She says.

I sigh, “Lets get this over with.”

She sets the boxes on the counter, “Guard the door. I am taking a quick shower.” I say before getting in and taking the fastest shower of my life.

When I get out I dry my hair and body before slipping on my robe and putting my hair in a towel. I grab the sticks out of the boxes and do what is needed.

“They are processing.” I say when I walk into my room to get dressed.

She runs through the door and into the bathroom and stares at the sticks.

“That is not going to make it go faster.” I say.

“Oh shut up and get dressed.” She says but does not take her eyes from the sticks.

I guess I have been out of sorts lately and she asked me if I could be pregnant. I told her that I would know if I was. I told her that it is because I am focusing all my energy on my training but she would not take no for an answer. So she snuck out and got two tests.

I finish pulling on my shirt when I hear, “Um…Piper they are positive.”

I run into the bathroom, “What!?”

I look down and see that cursed pink plus sign, “We better go get another opinion.”

“How she will tell Chase.” Lea says knowing I am talking about the pack doctor.

“I am due for my checkup. Plus if I tell her not to she will do as I say.” I say dragging her out of the room.

We are able to sneak past everyone.

We walk into the office, “Piper here for your checkup?”

I nod, “Kind of. I need another test done.”

She looks at me before I think noticing how pale I am. She looks down before nodding.

“Let’s do that first so it has time to process while I am doing the checkup.” She says leading us into a private office.

After the checkup was done I got it confirmed again. I was two month pregnant with Dylan’s child. In four months I was going to be a mom. Since it only take six month for a female werewolf to carry a pup.

“Please keep this between the three of us.” I say to her.

“Sure Piper.” The doctor nods before giving me a small smile.

I walk up into my room before looking around. How can I face everyone now that I am carrying Dylan’s pup. I catch a scent from out my window. I look outside expecting to see Dylan on his way over. But that is not the scene that plays in front of me. Dylan is kissing the girl from the club. He has her pinned to a tree that is in between our territories.

I walk over to my closet and grab my suitcase and start packing.

“Piper? What are you doing?” Lea asks.

I point towards the window, “Leaving and taking my pup somewhere where it will be loved by everyone.”

I hear her gasp and see her run down the stairs. When I am heading downstairs I hear the yelling and growling from outside. I am happy the pack house is empty. I leave a note taped on the front door for my parents, Chase and Lea. I also left a P.S. for Lea telling her she could tell my secret because I was never coming back.

I am hurt and broken and the only thing I have the energy to love is growing inside of me. And I am not going to let her get hurt like I am now. I will send Chase, Lea and my parent’s pictures and updates but as for Dylan he will never know his child.

I know me running away will change everything not only for me but for everyone. But this is something I feel is needed for me to be happy and for my heart to start to repair itself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 994 37
Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring Seb back home. After everything that's h...
343K 10.1K 50
When a stubborn and intolerant, werewolf gets classified as a little puppy, her whole life changes as she is fetched by a Vampire. Starting date:12...
524K 15.9K 54
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
7.5M 273K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...