Chapter 3-This could change everything!

I got away from Dylan that night thanks to Mealea. She made him go home after I told her that I did not want to talk to him. Though tonight I wish I could but I cannot hide from him. He was invited to the welcome ceremony and party afterwards for Mealea, my parents and I. That is why I am in a nice dress that Mealea is making me wear for the ceremony but after I can go change into whatever I want to wear. And I have a killer outfit planned.

“You ready?” She asks coming up behind me.

I nod, “We better get down there.”

My parents greet us at the bottom of the stairs. Mealea has become like a daughter to them. We found out her and Dylan’s parents died when they were sixteen, my parents have made her a part of the family.  It has made Dylan a little less worried also with her being here. He has become close to my parents which is something I do not like.

“Are you two girls ready?” My dad asks.

“Yeah.” Mealea and I say at the same time.

My mom smiles, “You both look beautiful.”

I smile before hugging my mom, “Thanks.” I whisper.

Chase walks over and led us all out to the backyard. I almost laugh at backyard. There are two groups divided right down the center. You can tell whose pack is whose. I am shocked when Chase waves Dylan forwards towards the spot all of us are at.

“What are you doing?” I mind link him.

“What should be done.” He says back.

I look at him and Mealea. I notice Mealea is just as confused as I am. Dylan walks up and stops next to me. I watch Chase look towards his dad and nod. When we walk towards him everyone quiets down. I think most of them are wondering the same thing that Mealea and I are thinking. What are Dylan and Chase up to?

“Now here is my son and your future Alpha with a few words.” Chases dad finishes before stepping back and standing next to my dad.

“I know a lot of you are wonder why we have the Moonlight Pack on Night Dreamers territory.” Chase says before we hear a lot of people agreeing.

“Well that reason is because of two women on this stage. My mate is the cousin of the Alpha and our Beta to be is her cousin’s mate.” He says.

Mealea and I look at each other with our mouths wide open. Why is he telling people this? I did not want it known that I was mates with Dylan. I know mean but it is the truth.

“And because of those two special women in our lives we have signed an allies agreement and will be allowing people to visit Moonlight Pack territory as long as it is okayed by both pack Alphas.” Chase says.

That is when hell breaks loose per-say. Everyone starts asking questions or yelling their opinions.  While Chase and Dylan are answering questions my dad and Chase’s dad take Mealea and me inside and away from anything that may happen. So we decided to go upstairs and get ready for the party.

I change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top. I slip on a pair of ankle shocks before slipping into my black biker like ankle high heeled boots. I take my hair out of the low ponytail I had it in and straighten it before giving it a little volume. I add a little red lipstick to complete the look I had done already. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket before adding some money since the party is at a club that was rented for the night. When I am ready I grab my leather jacket that is on the back of my chair before putting it on. I decided to make myself look like a badass biker chick.

Mealea walks in my room and her mouth drops open, “Damn girl. You look hot. My cousin will be drooling.”

I laugh, “You better bring a towel because I will have you be the one cleaning his drool then.”