The King's Queen✔

the_fictionlover

HIGHEST RANK:- #6 IN WEREWOLF!! -------- I went into her room through the window. She was lying peacefully on... Еще

Introduction + Characters
PART I
1. My Life
2. Should I Give Up?
3. My Mate
4. Weird Happenings
5. Your Scent
6. My Queen
7. His Eyes
8. Adorable Blush
9. Lia
10. I like him
11. His Girlfriend
12. I Love You
Author's Note
13. The Howl
14. The Butterflies
Author's Note
15. Mi Amor
16. Greek God
17. First Date (Part 1)
18. First Date (Part 2)
19. Darkness
20. Nothing
21. Blood Pledge
22. His Mansion
23. Nightmare
24. His voice
25. He, a werewolf?
26. I'm his mate
27. Veronica
Author's Note
28. Whip Cream Fight
29. Shopping Spree
30. Rogues
31. Marked
32. The Date
33. His Love, His Past
34. Birthday
PART II
35. Bright Blue
36. A Jealous Eros
37. My Hero
38. My Mia
Apologies and Appreciation!
39. Drunk Diaries
40. Dark
41. Golden Eyes
42. Night Run
43. Secrets Revealed
44. Heat
45. Die
PART III
46. Before The War
47. The War (Part 1)
48. The War (Part 2)
49. The War (Part 3)
50. Love
51. Funeral
52. Home
53. Tierra De Lobos
55. Meant To Be A Queen
56. Luna Queen
57. Mating
58. Rose
PART IV
59. Alliance
60. Surprise
61. Queen Of Witches
62. Purple Eyed Mind Reader
63. Under Vampire's Control
64. Where Home Is
65. Belladonna
66. The Mole
67. Wolves
68. The Rescue
69. Coma
70. Vamps v/s Wolves - Part One
71. Vamps v/s Wolves - Part Two
72. Love Is..
Epilogue
1 million views!!

54. Jealousy

17.1K 567 32
the_fictionlover

I could feel their eyes narrowing at me, trying to see what am I really the King's mate. I was shaking internally through all their staring but I maintained a strong posture. My head was high with my shoulders and back straight, I met their eyes with confidence. And this was the right thing to do as all of them cracked a smile or a nod.

Silas nodded at Eros approvingly while Eros' eyes showed happiness and pride. The only one who didn't seem to have any positive look was the tall one, Caleb.

"Now honey, you can go get some rest, we will meet again soon," Maggie told me sweetly. I nodded at them.

Eros and I walked to our room which was on the other side of the mansion.

"They all seemed pretty good" I commented.

Eros nodded and said "They are, I am glad you liked them. They have been helping us for a long time and proved themselves as trustworthy." while I simply nodded at him in reply.

"I also want you to meet Grace, she was the one who took care of me after my parents died," Eros told me.

"Okay, I would love to meet her" I smiled.

We reached our room, as he had already asked me whether it was from with me to sleep in the same room with him.

The room was huge to say in the least. The bed was a bed bigger than the king bed, I have seen on TV. The walls were cream in color with one of them being a dark blue, popping in amidst the cream walls. There was a study, a big-screen TV. But my favorite features of the room were the balcony, bathroom, and big shelf of books beside the small couch opposite to the fireplace.

"This place is amazing," I said in awe after I finally could remove my eyes from the surroundings.

Eros grabbed my hand which I retracted so that I could walk around the room." I did some changes to make this room more welcoming, I am glad you liked it" he confessed almost embarrassingly. I kissed his cheek suddenly and then ran to the bed and lay on it.

Eros chuckled and joined me. After just laying around and talking about all the possible things. We finally decided to get ready for the dinner which would be shared with all the packs. I am going to meet the whole pack for the first time and to say I am nervous would be an understatement. I decided to wear a simple white dress with my blonde hairs in a ponytail and a little bit of makeup, I was good to go.

Seeing my fidgeting, Eros sighed and faced me "Baby, you have nothing to be nervous about, everyone will love you. No would be able to resist your charm, don't worry. And so stop fidgeting" he said playfully the last sentence. I forced myself to be calm.

The dinner was held at the ballroom as it was big enough to make space for the whole pack. The ballroom looked pretty with a golden chandelier, good and white accents on the wall. Paintings of the royals, it truly was depicting the royalty. In it were a lot of people chatting amongst themselves. But as soon as we entered, the noise quieted down immediately. I nervously tucked my hairs behind my ear and smoothed my dress.

And suddenly the whole crowd said "Mi Rey y Reina" and bowed down. Eros replied "Gracias, mi gente" everyone stood straight and smiled at us. I was relieved seeing the warmth coming from the people. Some were there who were giving me a stink eye but I ignored them and focused on the majority of people who seem happy to see us.

We walked to the table and served for ourselves and after filling our plate, all the people filled their plates too. We took a seat at the longest table, Eros sat the head of the table while I sat beside him.

After a few minutes, I felt someone's hand on my thigh, and knowing by the tingles running through my body, it was Eros' hand. He gently caressed my thigh which was very distracting. Slowly his hand crept upwards, I almost choked on my food and tried to slap his hand away without gaining anyone's attention towards us. But he was adamant and when his hand was close to my panties, I bolted up and excused myself. I heard Eros hiding his chuckle, I shoot him a glare with my cheeks burning furiously.

I walked to the drinks counter and decided to have any nonalcoholic drink. As I was standing there waiting for my drink to be made, a girl approached me. She wore a short dress that hardly covers her butt with her cleavage too prominent, hiding nothing. I looked at her without any interest.

"Look here, I don't who you are or what your name is, neither do I care. Just stay from Eros and the queen throne, both are mine, bitch. So back off before I make you" she sneered.

I growled, who does she think she is. I have to teach her a lesson, I thought and Selene agreed with me.

"Listen here, I don't who you are but let me tell you I AM Eros' mate and so which means I am also going to be the queen whether you want it or not. And Eros is MINE. So why don't you back off, bitch" I growled at her? Selene and I both were angry at her.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and knowing it is Eros, I leaned back into him. The fake bitch smiled suddenly at Eros.

"What is happening over here?" Eros questioned demandingly.

"Eros baby, she called me a bitch but we both know she is the bitch. So what are you doing with her? She isn't your mate, I am. Baby, remember how much we used to love each other? How amazing it was!" she said in her annoying high pitch voice.

"Don't call him baby, only I can" I growled loudly. I was so ready to rip her apart with my claws when Eros tightened his hold on me and kissed my head.

"First of all Amy, stop calling her bitch. She is your queen. Give her respect. And she is my mate and you are NOT. I don't remember anything amazing about our relationship rather than the fact you slept around even when you were with me. So fuck off and if I see you anywhere near my mate, I'll take some serious actions that you or your daddy won't like. " he replied and dragged me away from her.

After we stopped, I saw that she was still looking at us so I took Eros' face in my hand and kissed him hard. So hard that for a second even he was surprised. And then he took lead. After kissing passionately, we pulled back.

He looked at me in awe and amusement "Do you know you look so hot when you are jealous."

I frowned at him and ignored the blush creeping on my cheeks. I folded my arms beneath my chest and glared at him. "Who is she?"

"Definitely hot" he muttered. I was going to walk away before he grasped my hand and pulled me towards his chest. I slammed on his chest gently.

He kissed my nose gently and explained "She is Amy. She is the daughter of one of our high guards. We dated for a while, I liked her at the beginning as she was a strong and good fighter but I found out she was cheating on me with other guys and only was with me because of the title of queen. I couldn't take any big punishment as her father begged me to not give her a severe one. And that's it. I broke up with her." I didn't look any positive so he held my chin in his fingers and held my gaze with his. He tucked a stray hair strand behind my ear. "I love you, Amelia. She was my past which I regret. You are my present and my future which I want to savor every moment of it. So, you have nothing to be jealous no one can even be one out of thousands of beautiful and amazing against you."

My heart fluttered with his words and I leaned my head on his chest and mumbled a 'sorry'. To which he simply tightened his arms around me and kissed my temple.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 | ✓ ʜ

Про оборотней

882K 32.6K 53
♔︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞♔︎ ❝𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘�...
The Darkest Eternities Mel

Про оборотней

322K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
Queen Gaye

Про оборотней

164K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
Warrior Luna R.Showgirl

Про оборотней

2.4M 67.6K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...