Loving Pranpri βœ”οΈ(JenLisa Fan...

By jennielisaKM

Lisa Pranpriya Manoban can't wish for any thing anymore. She has everything that everyone wishes for. Perfect... More

Chapter 1: Speechless
Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: My KAIsin
Chapter 5: Naked Live show
Chapter 6: Same person, Same feeling!
Chapter 7: Stuck with you
Chapter 8: Severe Pain
Chapter 9: Now or Never
Chapter 10: This is not a love story
Chapter 11: Present Time
Chapter 12: What is love?
Chapter 13: Don't give up
Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 15: Close to me
Chapter 16: Tutor
Chapter 17: Mad
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Untitled
Chapter 20: I'm not her first
Chapter 21: He's my first
Chapter 22: Care
NEW STORY-Wrong Wedding
Chapter 23: Road trip
Chapter 24: Lowkey
NEW STORY
note
Chapter 25: 2gether
Note ❀️
I'm back!

Prologue

14.1K 260 80
By jennielisaKM

Lisa's POV

"Lisa can you plss eat your foods. It's not good on your help" My mother placed the tray of food on my lap but I once again refused to eat

"Plss sweetie, help yourself to get well. I know it's hard for you to accept your condition but I know and I believe that someday you will get through these sufferings. Just believe on yourself" tears are falling down on her face while saying it. My heart felt so weak seeing my mother crying infront of me. I really wanted to cry but my eyes was too tired and dry to release a tears anymore so I just give her a look with concern.

Honestly, I really wanted to follow what her want but I don't know to myself or should I say my body since it was like not responding. I'm not saying that I'm disabled or what. It's just I myself was no hope for me anymore.

I have Grade II brain tumor and I'm fighting this shit for almost one year. Everyday was like a hell for me. No one could ever define how much I suffer this disease in the whole one year. I'm just 16 years old right now but I already look like a 50 years old woman because of the stresses and sufferings I burden caused by my disease. If you ever saw my old pictures you will get a hella shock since I really look different now.

I'm already bald-headed and my eyebags was growing too fast because of my undergo treatments. Everyone tells me that I'm still beautiful in spite of being hurt everyday but I know that they are just lying. For Pete's sake, they will never fool me again because I already know to myself that I look like a grandma imprisoned in a teenager body right now.

"Lisa are you listening to me?" My attention was diverted to my mother when I hear her saying something.

"What?" I asked her with squinted eyebrows.

"I told you, Rose was here. She's visiting you again" my mother told me and just a seconds I saw a chipmunk cheerfully waving at me.

She cut her classes again. She was supposed to be on her school right now. Bad Chipmunk!

"Hey Lis! I heard from your mom that you don't like to eat your food" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"And what do you care" I give her a bored look.

"If you don't mind I'm willing to eat all of this for you. I really loved your mom's cook" she was about to pick my tray but I quickly grabbed her hand.

"I'm going to eat this" I give her a sharp look which warning her to not touch it. She gets what I'm trying to say so she already behaved.

I started to eat my food and right there in corners I saw my mom in victory with my peripheral vision. That's why Mom really wants Rose a.k.a Chipmunk to visit me everyday because she's the only one who can make me eat my foods. As a reward, my mom always cook for her favourites.

"So how's school?" I started a conversation to break the silence.

"Still boring without you" she pouted.

"Haysst, I miss being with you in school. I already have a new friends but hanging out with you was still the best" Rose added to me.

I really miss you too, Rose. I really wanted to go in school but I can't

"You should learn hanging out with them since there's no chance for me anymore of coming school" I hastily said. Well, that's the truth and I already accept my fate.

"Don't ever say that Lisa! You will get well someday. Your disease is not that severe you can still fight with it. Just don't lose hope ok?" She said while teary-eyed. I don't like this kind of drama. It makes me feel sad again.

I look at the window and watched how the kids playing with each other outside. I remember myself that once become happy and feel the feeling of being youth. A people who doesn't have any problem.

My memories came back again. From the moments I treasure the most and down to the last that it turns out to be my nightmare as well.

Flashback

Today was Valentines day. As a popular in our school, everyone gives me a present, a flower, chocolates, and everything that is usually give by anyone when heart's day came. I was so grateful and feel loved by anyone but there's still a part of myself that asking for more. I'm not contented because the person that I'm expecting the first one to do it with me is not paying attention to me at all.

But Rose was right I can't gain his attention if I'm not doing something to get it. So, I already decided that today I'm going to confess my feelings for him. The feelings I keep for 2 years. I guess it will be the right time to tell it to him since it was Valentines Days. I hope he will accept my love for him.

Excitement filled me for every steps I'm taking while heading my way to Taehyung. My heart was pounding so fast and I can't wait anymore to know him my feelings.

I already see Taehyung was in the bench chatting with his girl bestfriend. So I didn't waste anytime then get ready myself approaching him .I smile while watching them and a thought came to my mind that sooner or later I will be closed with Tae like that when he already accept my love. I'm getting near on his place and a few steps more I'll be able to reach him but suddenly my whole world stops when I saw him.......... I saw him kissing his bestfriend.

Everything went blank and even all  the things that I'm carrying went down from the floor while seeing it. Those fancy things that I received from my admirers suddenly became nothing in my eyes. It hurts! Really hurts! I know I don't have a right to be hurt but I really love him so bad that I can't help myself not to cry.

I don't know why but it's like fate is trying to play a trick on my life because it was really timing. While I'm crying the cloud is harmonious crying too. Just like in the movies. Just like in some depressive scenes where the protagonist is having a bad day.

I was crying so hard that time and later on I feel dizzy which caused me to passed out. The last time I remember I was already in the hospital surrounded by a nurses and doctor. I saw my mom and my family was already crying even Rose did. I'm so confused that time but when the doctor already speak all of my questions was answered.

The doctor started to spoke and that announcement turns my life to become a totally change. Not just a change but a miserable change. From perfect life to perfect hell because I was diagnosed with Grade II brain tumor. That's all and everything went black in my life.

End of flashback

"Lisa, I have something for you in my pocket" Rose open her bag and pick the box inside it. She quickly give it to me.

"Open it" she's smiling like an idiot while waiting me to open it.

"What's this?" I asked confusingly while unwrapping the pack of box. My eyes quickly widen upon seeing what's inside of it

"Dua Lipa Album?" I squealed in excitement.

"My new classmate was really a fan of DL. Accidentally, she bought 2 albums so I came out with an idea to buy the other one. She gladly agreed with it. You know what, if you're still in school I guess the two of you will be really close" Rose enthusiastically told to me.

"I guess too because if she loves DL well, I love her also" my eyes was sparkling while caressing DL's album. I can't hide my smile right now. Rose really knows how to cheer me up.

"Wait did you read her note for you?" Rose asked me.

"Note for me? I didn't saw it" I quickly look for the card that she's referring and luckily I found it fell to the floor. I pick it and read what's written on the card.

Hi Pranpri! Rose, my new found friend told me that you're also an avid fan of DL.

Here's her new album. Hope you like it! 😘 If someday you have some time can we meet? Let's go out and have a cup of coffee with me. I want to get  along with avid fan of Dua just like me 😄😄😄

Sincerely,
Jendeukie 💞

"What? Why she's calling me Pranpri?" I asked in annoyance. I'm really not fine calling me by my second name. It's embarrassing!

"I told her your name is Pranpri since I'm calling you like that when we are still kids" Rose paused for second then look seriously at me.

"And she thought you're a guy" she giggled while saying it

"What?" I burst out in annoyance.

"Sorry, I want to tell her that you're not a guy but she already imagine things with you when she already hear your name. She thought you're the guy that she's waiting for her life since you and her are both DL fan. I don't want to disappoint her so I ride with her delusions. I think she falls for you instantly" Rose explained to me.

"So that's the reason why she gave me a note?" I asked her again.

"Yeah" she nodded.

I released a big sigh after hearing these words from her. It's not new with me anymore to have a girl admirer since when I'm still on my healthy days both girls and boys are drooling over me. I'm used with it but right now was really different. I don't know to myself but there's a part of me that is happy knowing that someone is crushing over me. Maybe, I'm just glad because in spite of having a disease there still someone who admired me though she can't see me.

A small smile formed in my lips while thinking about it but don't misunderstand it. I'm just glad that's all.

"I think this is a great idea at all. Look at yourself, Jennie Kim can make you smile" Rose teased me when she notice me smiling like an idiot.

So her name is Jennie Kim? What a beautiful name. I didn't saw her yet but I guess her name really suits on her. But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's also a part of me who wants to know her more not just her name. I want to meet you, Jennie Kim.

A/N: Hello guys? How's the story for you? This is my second story and I hope you like it.

I'm already telling you guys, this second one will be a quite different to the first one. This story will just serve as a light one and I'm not planning to add some matured scenes here (but if you want that I'm thinking about it hahaha 😂😂😂)

Anyways I hope you will support it just like the first one thank you guys!

-jennielisaKM 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 9.6K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
50.7K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
177K 6.8K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...