One Chance (Fan Fiction)

By iHeart_BooBear

Jessica and her best friend Bekah have been longing to see their favorite band one direction in concert for y... More

One Chance ( A One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Suggestions!

Chapter 5

655 8 0
By iHeart_BooBear

Hollaaaaa! So I'm finally figuring out where I wanna go with this fan fic and I gotta say, much drama is to come ;) I'll try not to wait super long to update, but it'll probably be more on weekends :p well here we go!:) xx

After a few seconds the boys started yelling for Harry to hurry up. He pulled away and leaned into me whispering in my ear.."So can I pick you up around 7 tomorrow night ?"

I leaned in, sealing the gap between our lips for a few seconds then pulled away.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Harry said, wearing a cheeky smile looking into my eyes.

"Well I should probably get going, the boys are gonna get annoyed if I'm not back soon" he said hanging his head, upset at the fact that he had to leave. "I'll see you at 7 babe" he said, winking at me. He leaned in and gave me one last kiss on the cheek, and he started walking towards the bus.

"Wait! I dont know where were going so what should I wear?" I said, with a confused look on my face.

" I guess you'll just have to wait and see babe" he said with a cheeky smiled plastered on his face.

I walked in the house, yelling for Bekah. "BEKAH COME HERE!!"

" What!?! Is everything okay?" she said really confused.

"Everything's better than fine, Harry asked me out on a date! He's picking me up at 7 tomorrow !"

" No way!! Niall asked me out too!! He's picking me up and taking me out for lunch , and then were gonna go to the navy pier ! What are you and Harry doing?"

"I don't know, he said I'll just have to find out, But I really wanna know. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it , can you believe that we're going on dates with Harry styles and Niall horan?!" I said really excited .

"I know I can't believe it! It's like I'm in a dream. Yesterday we were hoping to even get tickets to see them, and now were going on a date with them!" Bekah said fast, causing her to become out in one breath, clearly excited.

"I know It's crazy Becks! Well I'm gonna try to get a decent amount of sleep, Don't wanna look tired on our dates." i said winking at her. "I'll see you in the morning doll face! " yelling out the last part. It was out funny pet names we called each other, since we were practically sisters.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed a towel to take a quick shower since I was all sweaty from the concert. I turned towards the mirror and gasped. "Did I look like this the whole night?! " My hair was a mess from fan girling and going crazy at the concert, and I had sweated off all my makeup. I felt so embarrassed! I really hope Harry didn't mind..

I hopped into the shower and about 30 minutes later I got out, blow dried my hair, and threw on a light pink tank top and some yoga shorts. I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed. I was so exhausted, but this was easily one of the best nights of my life. I played the whole night over and over again in my mind, then my phone suddenly started vibrating. I shrieked as I picked up my phone, it was a text from Harry. " I'm heading off to bed, I just wanted to text you and tell you sweet dreams, oh and I can't wait for our date tomorrow;) xx" A big grin came across my face and I started blushing and then I slowly started to fall asleep.

Bekahs POV

I woke up the next morning with 2 texts, one from Jess "Good morning sleepy head! I ran to Krispy kream to get some doughnuts for this morning, be back soon!" and another one which was from Niall "G'morning cutie;) hope you slept well! The boys and I are headed off to do some photo shoots, then I'll be by to pick you up for lunch:) see you later! Xx" That last text put me in a great mood, and on top of that I was getting Krispy kream, so it's a good day so far!

I Got out of bed and went to go take a quick shower so I was refreshed for my lunch date. Just thinking that I was going on a date was him put butterflies in my stomach, but I was sooo nervous. A million questions ran through my head , What if I embarrass myself? What if I say something stupid? What if he wants to kiss me? But I can't think of all the what ifs, I'm gonna have so much fun and everything Will be fine. I said over and over in my head. "Everything will be fine." i said forcing a smile.

I got out of the shower, not even bothering to dry my hair or put on makeup right away, because Jess had just got home with the doughnuts and I was starving!

"Oh hey you decided to get up!" Jess snapped at me jokingly.

"Well I was exhausted! I mean we were out pretty late last night. And it's only 10:30 for crying out loud! " I snapped back at her.

" Sooo are you excited for your date with Niall?" she asked

" Well duh! But I've never been this nervous before in my life !" I mumbled, since I had a mouthful of doughnut in my mouth.

"Wanna try that again, without the doughnuts interfering? " she said laughing. " But It'll be fine! I'm sure you guys will have a blast!" she replied, smiling at me.

After I had finished some breakfast I got a text from Niall..." Hey babe! The boys and I just got done. I'm gonna head back to the hotel, get ready, then I'll be over to pick you up! Can't wait to see you:) xx"

"Oh shoot!" I screamed, not even realizing I had said that out loud. I better go get ready then, I'm running behind! Darn you Jess and your stupid, delicious doughnuts!" I said laughing with her.

I ran up stairs, straightened my hair and put on a little foundation with some light pink lipgloss. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a loose fitted stripped tank top since it was kind of warm outside, trying to look my best for a celebrity..Gosh I was so nervous..

I finished up and suddenly heard the doorbell ring which made me paused in my tracks. All my emotions had just caught up with me in a short second, butterflies over came my stomach making me a little nauseous.

"Bekah, Niall's here!!!" Jess yelled up to me from downstairs.

" Coming!" I grabbed my purse and hurried down the steps and smiled as soon as I made eye contact with him and he smiled back .

" You look beautiful" he said softly with a smile on his face.

"Thanks, so do you. Well not beautiful! More like handsome!" i said laughing. Oh gosh, could you of said anything more stupid ? I said to myself.

"Thanks babe. Are you ready to go?"

I nodded, and we headed out the door.

" So where would you like to go to eat cutie?" he said with his adorable Irish accent.

" Anythings Good to me" I said smiling back at him.

" How about we grab some pizza? I heard Chicago has the best!" he sounded really excited.

" Sure, pizza sounds delicious!"

After we ate we went back to the hotel to watch some films with a little popcorn.

"What movie ?" Niall asked, holding up the Blind side, and The Notebook.

"The Notebook!!" I yelled, sounding really excited to watch it. "But before you freak out , I just wanna warn you that I've never seen it before..." His jaw dropped at the words I had just said. "How is that even possible?!" he said, sounding completely serious too.

" I've just never gotten around to watching it, but at least I'm watching it now!" I said grinning.

"And that's all that matters" he said winking at me.

The movie had started and Niall tried that silly Yawning move to try and put his arm around my shoulder, leaning against me while we sat on the couch. Half way through the movie I felt myself doze off to sleep..

"Bekah.... Bekah..." I could feel someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes. I sat up and saw Niall , but the room was unfamiliar. "You fell asleep during the movie, you looked exhausted so I laid you on my bed so you could be more comfortable" he said grinning at me. "Which explains the unfamiliar room." I said as I let out a giggle. " Has anyone ever told you that you look so cute when your sleeping?" he asked , obviously it was a rhetorical question, but it still made me blush .

A smile crept on my face after he said that. " No, but if anyone did say that to me, I'd be a bit creeped out.." I said, obviously just joking around with him.

" Well sorry! Just thought I'd let you know!" he said defensively .

"Calm down boy, no need to get you undies in a twist! I was just messing with you! In fact I think it's really sweet that you think I'm .. Cute" I said nervously.

He started to blush, his face turning a light shade of pink . "Well it's true." He slowly leaned in, cupping his hand along my jaw, he move in closer and before I knew it our lips were moving in sync with each other. All my nervous thoughts were gone, and my whole body felt weak. I couldn't believe that I was kissing Niall Horan but I pushed that thought to the back of my head and focused on the boy in front of me that I was really starting to develop feelings for..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 34
Ella Chance goes to college and as she and her friend Katie find themselves in London, Katie contacts with Niall Horan, whose attention she got in on...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...