kidnapped by my crazy brother

By ellabush7

lee came from a horrible pass since she turned 17 she moved far away from the memories and tryed to live a no... More

chap 1
chap 3
chap 4
chap5
chap 6
chap 7
chapter 8
new home

chap 2

366 7 2
By ellabush7

I sat there on the couch looking at the brown envilop. after an hour of thinking i decided to open it. i tear the top open and pulled out pictures and a locket. i looked at the picture my breath cought in my throaght. it was picture of me one i was little to all the up till now. i looked at the locket it had burn marks on it. i remeber this i use to wear it around my neck tears came to my eyes. i opened it up right there on the left was are parents and on the right was me and my brother. there was somthing elese i looked at the note.

I never left your side -d

i drop the note and shooked my head. no no he's dead there all dead!

I hurried and gathered the stuff. i went to the trash can and riped it up.

" This is just a sick joke nothing elese!" i told my self i grabed my truck keys and hurried out making sure i locked the door behind me. right when i. turned around i ran intk some one.

he cought me before i fell.

" Hey whatch were your going!" i hank my arm away and looked at who it was.

" Greg not now I'm not in the mood!" i growled and started walking away.

"Wait eliza i got work for you" i turned around and looked at his han. i grabed the paper.

" Thanks." i mumble and started walking and he followed.

"So are you gonna tell me what happen at school?"i was at my truck and turned to him.

" Look greg I'm glade you have concern for me but i don't need you! if i were you ill stay away." Hurt came into his eyes.

" eliza if you in trouble let me help you" i was about to answer when some one answer for me that i didn't expect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...