BTS' Little Sister

By _beyondthebts_

Living with seven brothers beats it all.In this book, are some of those experiences you have with them. This... More

Introduction
Waking up
Laundry
Christmas decorations
β™‘Thank you β™‘
Did It Again
Don't Talk To Her
Pretending
WWYD
a/n
Trouble
Tip-Toes
Mistaken
Night Out
Requests
First Day Of School
Bad Habit
Playing In The Rain
We Are Back
Burden
Drunk
Missing Earrings
Expensive
The Dare
Dance
Cup Cakes
Goal !
Texts
Burned
Flirty Waiter
First Steps
Lost
Safe When Asleep
Secret
Fair Game
Random
Savage
Late
Don't leave me
Quarrel
Girlfriend
Prank
Follower
Math
Tooth Fairy
Car Trip
Birthday Surprise
Hospital
A/N
Accidentally On Purpose
Paper Cut
Saved
Measurement
Ear Piercing
Road trip
Special Guest
Cycling
Dare -2
Hotel Night
Massage session
Annoying
The news
Texts pt. 2
Sister To The Rescue
Brother to the rescue
The news pt. 2
Famous
A Love Letter and Boyfriends
Famous pt. 2
Saving the city ft Shooky
Texts pt. 3
<< BTS one shot au >>
Hi guys
The Meeting
The Meeting pt.2
Sharp Thorns
Sharp Thorns pt.2
Forever Changed
My Time

Fever

6.2K 163 69
By _beyondthebts_

You threw the blanket off of your body not able to bear the heat. Turning towards the side,  you closed your eyes in an effort to go back to sleep, but it felt like all the air from your lungs had gone and you started wheezing. Soon sit up straight coughing,  breathing desperately for air.

When you realised none of what you were doing would help you,  you grabbed your phone from the bedside table and called Jin. The call was ongoing but he wasn't picking up the phone, but you knew you would not be able to walk down the stairs in this condition to Jim's room so you called him again, tears welling in your eyes.

Meanwhile,  Jin was peacefully sleeping when his phone began to ring. Annoyed at the person who would call him in the middle of the night,  Jin ignored it. But after a few seconds the phone started ringing again.

Groaning, Jin took the phone in his hands and his eyes widened when he realised it was you that was calling. He hung up the phone while darting out of the room. Not bothering to switch the lights on,  he ran upstairs and got to your room.

Switching the lights on, he found you sitting on the bed,  crying your eyes out while wheezing for air.

"I'm here,  it's alright. It's alright." Jin held your head against his warm chest and stroked your hair.

"Take deep breaths okay,  breath with your mouth, I'll come back with a glass of water, do you want a glass of water? "

"Here, hyung. "  Jimin had already come with a glass of water. Followed by Hoseok with a thermometer.

"Hoseok hyung heard some sounds downstairs, so he wanted to make sure it wasn't a thief. "

" And that's when I saw you rushing here and I had heard her wheezing so I guessed there would be a problem. " Hoseok said after glaring at Jimin.

Jin kept the thermometer under your arms to check on your temperature.

" Y/n, what's wrong? "  Jungkook had also come in by now. 

" You need to get to the hospital, now. " Jin said looking at the thermometer.

"  Oppa,  please no - I'll just,  I'll rest at home. " You whined in between your wheezes.

" You are in a bad condition y/n, and you're going to listen to me. Hoseok start the-"

" On my way! " You heard Namjoon calling. Apparently he had just come around and all he heard is that you needed to get to the hospital .

" Alright then, so everyone is awake?  Then let's go to the hospital. " Jin said, getting up before looking around.

Taehyung had entered the room to, his curiosity got enough of the noises coming from the room opposite to yours. No sooner did he reach Yoongi was here too.

"Two of you stay with her and the others get in the car. " Jin ordered, everyone following it.

"I will carry her,  hyung you should stay with me. " Jungkook said to Hoseok.

Before long, you found yourself clinging onto Jungkook's neck while he carried you to the car, Hoseok following behind.

---

You were now sitting in a room ,with an oxygen mask on your face. You could see Jin and Jimin sitting on the bed to your right.
Jungkook was standing next to you. You figured the others would be outside.

After ten minutes, the nurse came in to remove the oxygen mask. Following her was another nurse, who came in with a box of syringes.

" Is that - is that for me?" You asked, your voice filled with panic.

The look your brothers gave you made your heart sink.

The nurse came next to you with a rubber tube in hand.

" Keep your arm stretched out like that, okay. " The nurse said while tying the tube tightly to your arm.

" First I need to take your blood and then I will give you your other two shots alright? "  The nurse said with a smile but all you could think of now was that you were going to get not one,  but two shots!

" Okay... " You mumbled.

You looked away before the needle reached your skin and closed your eyes when you felt it poke your skin. Slowly, you turned your head to see what was happening and you saw that your blood was pouring into the syringe.

After what seemed like an hour,  she removed the syringe and put a band-aid in the area and told you to fold your arm. Then she moved to the other hand for what you assumed to be the other two shots.

You had to admit that the other two shots weren't that bad but the second one was a struggle because apparently, the nurse couldn't find a vein in that hand. So,  she had to call another nurse instead. Even after she couldn't find,  Jin decided to intervene and he found one immediately.

After the two shots were taken,  you stood up to stand next to Jimin noticing that he was the only one besides Jin left there.

"Hoseok hyung and Jungkook couldn't take it halfway through. Hsoeok hyung couldn't take the sight of the needle and Jungkook, because he couldn't bear to see your pained face. "

" Dear,  your have one more shot to take so, Just go sit on hat bed. " The nurse came to you.

" Oh, but you told there were only two? "

"You don't want to be admitted in the hospital, do you? " She asked, you shook your head in reply.

Soon you were lying on the bed, confused. You turned your head to the side and smiled at Jimin who was smiling at you. But soon, the nurse came in, closing the curtains.

" You have to unzip your jeans. " She said.

" Excuse me? "

" The last injection is going to be on your right hip, so I want you to to unzip and turn to the side. "

Hesitantly, you agreed, slowly unzipping your jeans, turning to the side.

Soon, you felt the nurse's fingers on your hip.

"Are you sure,  this is necessary? "

" Where else do you want it?  The other place we give here is on the thigh. You wouldn't want that would you? " She answered.

Before you could reply to her, you felt the needle enter inside your skin making you hiss in pain.

" This is so much more painful,  please stop. " You begged.

"Just a little bit more,  the medicine should reach the blood isn't it? "

You kept quiet, hoping you could go back home soon.

"Alright that's it.  You can leave now. " The nurse replied,  turning her back against you.

You zipped up and right at that moment,  she drew the curtains and you met with with a worried Jimin's face which soon lit up when he saw you.

You slowly sat up and got down, and bent down to put your shoes when the pain shot through your hip, making you stand there, feeling only pain.

" Oww-i ,Oppa,  can you-"

" Yes,  I will do it for you. " Jimin bent down to tie your shoe laces.

" Can you walk? " He asked, holding onto your elbow.

" Pretty sure I can. "  Saying this,you took a step but ended up limping.

Turning around, you smiled sheepishly at him.

" I knew it.. " He said while helping you walk outside to where your brothers were waiting.

" How was it y/n? Getting four injections?" Namjoon enquired

" How did the one on your hip go?? "Taehyung asked

" SHE GOT A SHOT ON HER HIP?! "  Yoongi outbursted.

"Who are you,  a pregnant lady or what to get help to walk? " Jungkook said bursting out laughing.

" Yeah!  Laugh all you want. Wait till you get an injection on your hip one day and you will know. " You said before coughing and punching his arm.

"So y/n, you are staying at home,  resting for two days. "

" WHAT?!  THAT IS NOT FAIR! " jungkook couldn't believe the oldest's decision.

" Serves you right for teasing me. " You stuck out your tongue at him making him frown.

-

-----

Thanks a lot for more than a 💯 K reads  💜💜💜💞❤💜💜💜
Really,and thanks for more than 3k votes and your wonderful comments(they always make me laugh and think and honestly make my day) ...  And the friends I made through his book,  thanks a bunch. Love you all ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 108 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
49.4K 1.4K 39
I meet him after 10 years of separation he is 7 years older than me . He suddenly appears and It doesn't goes good between us . I already knew about...
6.7K 226 55
|| Fights, making up, drama, petty arguments, annoying you, being protective and whatnot, having 7 brothers, these things just won't ever end. but, t...
812K 34.3K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...