kindergarten

By LKLhqs

kindergarten teacher, cha hyewon, teaches the innocent child of the biggest mafia boss in town. (lty!mafia 04... More

幼稚園。
01
02
03
04
05
06
07

08

5.5K 231 460
By LKLhqs

    CHA HYEWON.

"have a safe trip home miss kang, yoojin" i said formally and bowed. i smiled and turned to see if any kids. 

only to see minsoo with a smiling taeyong. 

i raised my eyebrows at him. "oh? youre here to pick up minsoo?" i asked and smiled smugly. "first time since forever mr. lee" i said, emphasizing on the mr. lee

taeyong chuckled. "good to see you again ms. cha" he winked. i rolled my eyes at him and laughed. i walked back to the classroom, with the lees tailing behind me.

"why are you here anyways, tae?" i asked, not looking up from writing my schedule tomorrow. "nothing, i just want to see you~" taeyong replied

"papa, that was to sweet please." minsoo cringed at taeyong. i let out a laugh and looked at the two. 'aigoo'

taeyong just sighed. "i'd want to take you out on a date but......" taeyong didn't finish.

i understood. and that's okay for me. i smiled at hims softly. "it's okay, tae. i got you." he smiled at me. "but i really want to be your first date." he whined jokingly.

i froze. "h-how did you- i mean taeyong, what?" i asked. he looked at me with wide eyes. "hyewon, y-you mean-?" i blushed at his question

"teacher hyewon!!! can i be your first date!!" minsoo suddenly butted in. i side glanced at taeyong who was, surprisingly for someone who's in mafia, pouting. "HEY! how dare you steal your father's date like that!"

"youre too slow papa!" minsoo said and stucked out his tongue at taeyong. i cracked a smile as the two started bickering. 

then taeyong's phone rang. "yeah, she's with me." taeyong said. talking about me? "oh? are they all there too?" he asked. "yeah.... sure. i'll bring in your nephew too yeah bye." taeyong ended the call.

"hyewon, mind if you leave early with us today?" taeyong asked. "hm. yeah." i replied. "i could take my papers back home anyways." 

"where are we going, papa?" minsoo asked. taeyong picked him up. "we're gonna visit your uncles" minsoo's eyes lit up at the mention of his uncles. 

"yay!!"

➣ ➣ ➣

"good afternoon mr. lee." the receptionist politely greeted taeyong. he just nodded at her and we rode the elevator. 

taeyong took me to a very sophisticated building, i guessed as nct's working office. minsoo cant contain his excitement and kept jumping up and down. 

the elevator stopped at the 11th floor. "UNCLE SICHENG!" minsoo shoited and ran out. i tall and blonde chinese man turned around and smiled at minsoo

"hi little guy." wow. 

his voice is so deep.

"oh hyewon, taeyong youre here!" ten said, jumping off from the couch. "nct u, ASSEMBLE!" ten said. i just giggles at his childishness.

a tall (i mean giant) beanpole looking man ran up and stood straight next to ten. "we arent power rangers, chittaphon" a sassy looking man said and walked over.

i felt a little nervous about this whole "meeting" thing. but taeyong but over his hand on my shoulder and squeezed ot reassuringly. seven people were now right in front of me.

taeyong coughed. "nct u, hyewon-"

"my future mommy!" minsoo squealed. the chinese looking man carrying him laughed. "minsoo..." taeyong said, the tip of his ears red. i could feel myself blush too.

"he wasnt lying though, were you minsoo?" ten teased and wiggled his eyebrows. minsoo laughed and both me and tae glared at ten.

"nct u, hyewon. hyewon, the idiots-ow! the heck doyoung?" taeyong rubbed his head as 'doyoung' hit him. "for the record here wannabe red head, i am the only one with braincell here!" 

doyoung smiled at me. "kim doyoung, nct u's strategist." he said. i smiled back at him. "i think you already know me, should i still introduce myself?" i asked. the others, including taeyong just laughed.

"huang xuxi." the tall beanpole said. "you can call me lucas, ma'am" he said in his deep voice and saluted. i laughed at his dorkiness.

"dong sicheng, minsoo's favorite uncle and visual of the team." sicheng said. minsoo agreed at sicheng. "i work mostly with the trades around here." 

"kim jungwoo." a small voice said. "the actor and only sane cook besides taeyong-hyung" he said. everyone of them seems to be toning down on introducing their work, jungwoo is obviously a con artist.

"jung jaehyun, part of medical tech basically your handsome doctor" he winked. taeyong's hands went from my shoulder to my waist. i followed his hand and looked at him. he was looking at jaehyun. cute.

"right in front of my salad, taeyong please!" doyoung complained.  

"mark lee, absolutely fully capable high school student mafia sniper i dont know anymore." he sighed. highschool student? that young to be in a mafia!

"and of course the one and only," ten started. "chittaphon leechaiyapornkhul, also know as ten the one-"

"let me guess." i said. "the one who cleans up after everyones mess?" i asked. doyoung and taeyong snorted. "more like the one who likes to make a mess" doyoung murmured. taeyong laughed and ten just stepped on his foot. 

"fucking ingrown toenail minecraft mushroom head" ten whispered lowly at taeyong.

"anyways" ten said and straightened up. "i actually called cause we have some crisis." ten said, emphasizing the crisis. mark raised his eyebrows but took a hint.

"okay, minsoo!" mark said happily. "do you want to go and play with lele and the other hyungs?" he asked. at the mention of a certain "lele", minsoo perked up and jumped out of sicheng's arms, holding onto mark's hands as they went out the office room.

"lele?" i absentmindedly asked. "nct dream. the still-students mafia unit of nct." doyoung explained. "wait wait, sTILL sTuDeNtS??" i asked. "mark's a part of them too but since he's 'absolutely fully capable' he's also assigned with the u and seoul unit." doyoung explained further. he really is the braincell of this group.

"so there's all four units. mark is in the highschool, or what we call nct dream unit, our unit, nct u and the seoul unit or 127." doyoung explained as we walked towards a little office room, with taeyong leading. "fourth unit is a special chinese unit." doyoung said.

"me, sicheng and lucas are a part of it too." ten spoke up. my mind whirred. "SO BASICALLY, you'e all one mafia group and divided into small units?" i asked. doyoung looked at me and the others. "how come she got it so fast and when we explain it in negotiations theyre like doing algebra." i giggled at doyoung's statement.

we sat down in the u shaped table, i sat between taeyong and sicheng. then ten spoke up. "i just got an intel, daniel's still lurking." doyoung said straightforwardly, a picture of a guy coming in the projector's view. "i thought he was gone!" taeyong said angrily. i could see his hands forming a fist and his teeth gritting.i put a hand over his fist and tried to calm him down.

"well, we aren't the only mafia that has connections here, yong." doyoung sighed. "apparently when the police that found him took him to the hospital, the rest of wanna one bribed both the hospital and police and took him out." ten sighed.

"he'sthe one that attacked you in the school, if you don't know." sicheng murmured at me. i looked at picture of the guy again. kang daniel.

"anyways, another issues we have." doyoung spoke up again. "me and ten have been watching the cameras around our turf, a lot of suspicious looking people was observing around the city."

"we think it's from bts." ten said and shivered. all of them did. "i think, theyre planning to try and take over our turf." ten said.

"it's scary enough to think their planning to take over ncity." lucas said. sicheng agreed with him. "their basically considered one of the top mafias, besides exo." jungwoo said. "most gangs are targeting us nowadays, this is so stressful and now we basically have an elite coming for us." jaehyun sighed.

"as much as it's scary to think we're fighting with bts," doyoung said. "this is most probably gonna affect hyewon." doyoung continued i looked at him warily. "what do you mean?" i asked. taeyong froze beside me a muttered a 'shit'. the door opened and revealed mark and quietly sat beside lucas who filled him in.

"the news of you being taeyong's new, i hate to say this word, god, "toy" has spread between the mafia." ten said. "the encounter with daniel pretty much scattered fast and so does your name."

i sighed. god this is gonna be a messy business. i was just protecting a child and now im inloved in some yanggang.

"back to bts." doyoung continued. "we've speculated theyre planning on attacking the west side of ncity." he said. a map was shown and doyoung circled with the west part of the map with red. "and we all know wanna one is aiming for south." doyoung continued and circled the south mart, almost overlapping with the west.

"just an observation," i spoke up. everyone looked at me. "the south and west borders are close with each other and i take it that wanna one and bs are rivals too right?" they all collectively answered a yes. "why would bts risk a , i dont know, a gang war occuring if they know wanna one is also targeting your turf. that's risky if you want to claim a turf."

doyoung's eyes widened. "what's on the north and east side?" i asked.

"haechan's dad runs a drug factory in the north. east is pretty much clear" mark said. mark took the marker from doyoung and circled a building in the north side of their territory. "fuck." taeyong cursed.

"hey that's just what i observed." i stated at them, but i think they just ignored me. i just used my observation skills im not a genius, this buffoons.

"no, no. you have a point." doyoung said. "how could i not see this coming." he said and bit his lip. sicheng patted him on the back, some kind of reassurance he did well.

"okay." taeyong breathed in. "whats the plan?" he asked doyound, who's still eyeing the map."

"we might need to ask extra help from the other units." doyoung started. "mark, sicheng, yukhei." yukhei? "you're on north side with haechan's dad." doyoung said. "im gonna text hyuck." mark said. "YES FINALLY SOME ACTION!" lucas shouted, he's yukhei? how many names does this beanpole have.

"taeyong, jaehyun, jungwoo, youre guarding the west side, in case anything happens." doyoung said. "tell johnny yuta and taeil theyre guarding our main base." doyoung continued. "the dream is guarding this building."

"operation starting tonight." doyoung said seriously. tonight? i looked at taeyong who sighed. "please take care of minsoo." taeyong said. "and yourself of course." he continued and held my hand tightly.

"please do take care all of you." i said, but my eyes glued to taeyong. 

a/n

the last time i updated was last year smh im sorry guys it took me so long to update yikeys anw thnx for the 12.1k reads <333333 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
726K 28.5K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
222K 5.4K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
575K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...