six bullets

De _maskyy

The protagonist "Ansoni" suffered from insomnia since the age of ten. In a tragic event for him, he forgot ab... Mais

Episode One (S1)
Episode Two (S1)
Episode Three (S1)
Episode Four (S1)
Episode Five (S1)
Episode Seven (S1)
Episode Eight (S1)
Episode Nine (S1)

Episode Six (S1)

21 2 0
De _maskyy

Kraken lays all the full stacks of boar meat on Ben's bar counter, so does Mega, their clothes are very dirty... and they smell bad, Ben covers his nose.

AI[Ben]: "Ah, you actually completed the mission... with a lot of effort it seems, yuck".

KRAKEN: "We did it...".

MEGA: "So where the hell is our prize!?".
Ben grabs all the boar meat and places it inside of his own inventory, and counts the stacks. (100 boars total) (100x10=1.000 ok sorry for math) He gives each 500 coins, Kraken and Mega observe how their coins grow from zero to five hundred.

KRAKEN: "Are we rich now?" His pupils grew wide.

AI[Ben]: "Uhm- no. To be rich you need to always have money".

MEGA: "I don't think that's what rich means, but we'll go with it for now". He looks at how he has a point. "Only one point for completing a hard mission?".

AI[Ben]: "Well it was the lowest rank, so you only get a point, if you complete a C rank, you'll get 5 points, B rank, 15 points, A rank, 25 points, S rank, 35 points, SS rank, which is max, 50 points, unless you're the one making the mission and change the point prize".

MEGA: "I see... thanks for saying". He scratches his back.

AI[Ben]: "Yuck! You two can pay 50 coins each to go to the hot springs, or anything, just bathe!".

KRAKEN: "But...".
Ben grabs them and pushes them to the front door. "Now now now!". He kicks them out.
It's awkward, because people are now staring at them, holding their noses of how strong their disgusting aroma are.
Mega looks around, trying to find some way to find the hot springs without making contact with the people.
KRAKEN: "What the?". He looks at the helmet in his inventory. "I completely forgot we assassinated a-". People turn back at them, Mega covers his mouth.

MEGA: "Shh! We didn't do anything...". 😅 He whispers into Kraken's ear: "Learn to say things in the right moment, or never say it". Kraken nods.

KRAKEN: "Ah! I have an idea!". Mega gazes at Kraken, with a weird look (because Kraken is usually an idiot) "Oh yeah? What is it?".

KRAKEN: "What if...". He drops the helmet out of his inventory. "You use the full armor set to ask people where the hot springs are? That way the smellyness will get trapped in the armor, and people won't notice". Mega hits Kraken on the head.

MEGA: "You're an idiot, as usual! If I use the full armor set, I will be intoxicated from the smell! And we don't want me dying!".

KRAKEN: "Yowch... well, it was a suggestion... what do you have on mind?".

MEGA: "I have no idea". He quickly responded, he opens up his inventory and views his attributes.

Strength: 0

Speed: 0

Stamina: 0

Durability: 0

Magic Resistance: 0

He adds a point to his durability. "You should also add points to your attributes".

KRAKEN: "Sure, the one point we should waste".

MEGA: "You just never know when one point can make difference in a situation, idiot".

KRAKEN: 😑 "Fine". He adds the point to his Speed. "Well, if you don't do what I said, then I'll have to do it myself".

MEGA: "Are you trying to kill yourself?".

KRAKEN: "I would never". Of course, because to be with an idiot like you...

Mega drops the rest of the armor on the floor, Kraken picks up, and places the full set on himself, surprisingly he does not stumble.
MEGA: "So? Are you dying from that?".

KRAKEN: "Nope, I actually forgot why we're here and just right now... I'm gonna say, since I was 11 I was starting to lose the sense of smell, and when I was 16 I completely lost it".

MEGA: "You... lucky fucker...".
KRAKEN: "I know". He approaches a random AI. "Excuse me, do you know where the hot springs are at?".

[AI Random-1]: "You must be new at patrolling, but yes, it's just a kilometer behind Ben's bar". She winks, Kraken gives her the gratitudes.

Kraken takes off the armor.
MEGA: "Well?".

KRAKEN: "A kilometer behind Bob's bar, not very far away". Mega holds his nose. "Ew... that disgusting aroma you left on the armor... now I see why Ben kicked us out in a rush".

Kraken places the set on his inventory.
MEGA: "Are you crazy!? It smells bad!".

KRAKEN: "Not for me, though?".
MEGA: "Just, do not use it! Actually- throw it away, now!". Kraken rolls his eyes and drops the smelly set on the floor.

MEGA: "Thank you". Kraken responds with the usual 'whatever'.

They head to the hot springs.

(In Telem Kingdom)
A woman's belly is cut open, blood pours down as she holds on to the scythe stabbed into her, the pain is unbearable, she screams as a tall 6'0 tan man with stitches closing his right eye places his hand on her mouth.

[BULLET]Benjamin: "Ah, yes. The pain of others, what I love feeding off of". He violently takes out the scythe out of her, and raises it. "Well, since you're a woman, I'll end it quickly". He cuts her head off. "Yet another victim of the Man of Doubt". He leaves the alley.

There are guards surrounding the entrance of the alley, he looks at them, confused. "Victims coming to me?".

[AI Guard-1]: "We're not letting you to assassinate more innocent people!".

[BULLET]BENJAMIN: "Oh, well that's too bad. You should look behind you".

[AI Guard-2]: "We're not falling for your tricks!".
Multiple black shadow-y hands grab the five guards, the hands are coming out from a giant opened golden coffin.

[AI GUARDS]: "What- what is this!?".

[BULLET]Benjamin: "I told you, you should have looked back, maybe your miserable lives would have not ended so early".
They get locked into the coffin, it digs deep into the ground, and all the cement falls down onto it, marking their death.

[BULLET]Benjamin: "Humph. Will anything interesting happen in this kingdom?".

(In the hot springs)
Kraken stretches. "Ah! This is life, don't you think?".

So now we are currently living in two worlds... the real world, and the machine world, we can die permanently if we do lose our lives in any of those two worlds.. to get out, we need to defeat the bullets, however, how do we know what bullets are? Are they blurry entities that attack eveything mindlessly and that have no emotions or backstories? Or do they have a special role, or appearance? If we do beat all the bullets... do we manually or automatically leave this world?-

KRAKEN: "Hey... hey! You there? Earth callin' Mega".

MEGA: "Oh sorry! Just thinking".

KRAKEN: "Wow, I never thought you'd notice just how how I am and get lost into your lust-y desires".

MEGA: "Kraken, how would Bullets look like?".

KRAKEN: "I dunno. They're probably giant creatures or something similar to weird looking things. What if they're actual bullets?".

MEGA: "Like... bullets from guns?". Kraken nods, and Mega hits his head again. "Idiot! The machine wouldn't generate the entities that corrupted my memories like actual bullets, just because you named them bullets!".

KRAKEN: "Stop hittin' me... it's a possibility, though".

MEGA: "Let's just hope we make it out alive".

KRAKEN: "Alright...". He stares at Mega's crotch.
"Where are you looking?". Kraken goes underwater.
"Wait, where are you going!?".

(Way to Telem)
Tenmy: "How much more until we get to Telem?".
AI[Jeff]: "Just thirty minutes, lady Tenmy".

(Hot springs)
They're out of the springs, Kraken's health is down to 500, Mega has an anger icon... thing on his head.

KRAKEN: "Well at least I confirmed thag you're definitely not homosexual...".

MEGA: "NEXT TIME I'LL END YOU FOR SURE!".

KRAKEN: "Oh jeez... my health is going to recover so slowly... what now? Do we complete another mission?".

Mega thinks (which is a thing he should start doing lmaooo 😂😂 kms) "No... I said we would try to awaken our powers once we finished the mission, remember?".

KRAKEN: "No". He laughs. "But whatever, let's do that because I don't want my ass to get kicked by animals"

They head to Ben's bar.
(Ben's bar)

AI[Ben]: "Thank you two for doing my suggestion, now you don't smell bad".

MEGA: "Thank you".

AI[Ben]: "So, what are you two doing here?".

KRAKEN: "Complete more missions!".

AI[Ben]: "Ah! In that case-".

MEGA: "Later though! We just need to awaken our powers".

AI[Ben]: "Then... why'd you come here? This is not a place to awaken powers...".

MEGA: "Huh? What do you mean?".

AI[Ben]: "You could have called your guide AI from the hot springs... once you nickname a guide, you basically enslave them and can call them anywhere, anytime".

Mega hits his forehead. "Damn it! Now I feel like an idiot!".
KRAKEN: "How can you feel that now, when you've always been one?".

MEGA: "Why you!..". He starts choking Kraken.

AI[Ben]: "Woah! No Simpsons references here, guys!".
Mega stops choking Kraken, and calls for Paper.

AI[Paper]: "Hey, no long time no see!".

KRAKEN: "HAHAHA! WHAT!?".

AI[Paper]: "Oh!.. I mean, time see no long!".

MEGA: "WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU SPEAKING!?". (I actually made that mistake and used it as a joke lmao)

AI[Paper]: "Grr... long time no see, guys!".

KRAKEN: "HAHA, ok".

MEGA: "I love you Paper, but I'd like your service to help Kraken and I awaken our powers".

AI[Paper]: "Uhm... hi Ben".

AI[Ben]: "Sup".

KRAKEN: "Are you ignoring us!?".

AI[Paper]: "Oh, sorry. Sure, I'll help you out, just follow me and you will learn".

MEGA: "Thanks".
They leave Ben's bar.

(Elsewhere very natural, Emset)
AI[Paper]: "Here we are! The place to awaken your powers!".

KRAKEN: "Was it necessary for us to come here?".

AI[Paper]: "Uhm... yes". If I say no my life would have ended

MEGA: "Alright then! Let's start right now".

AI[Paper]: "Ok, so first you gotta do...".

(In Telem front gates)
The horse wagon stops.
AI[Jeff]: "We are here, lady Tenmy".

TENMY: "Ah, so we are... the hunting for this mysterious man begins now".
The gates open up for them, and they go inside (of course still riding the horse wagon).

(Episode name: Mission Accomplished)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

305 16 7
Shota Aizawa has been doing everything in his power to hide his past from the rest of the world. He's even more determined to find a way to escape hi...
2.8K 83 21
Book 1: puella magi: the 6th magical girl Book 3: puella magi: the 8th magical girl crisis After months passed Nagisa tells the group that she's mov...
4.9K 282 16
For years, Shoto Todoroki has dealt with the repercussions of his abusive childhood. When his mom scarred him on that fateful day, something in him b...
230 3 5
Nejikomi Mirai's father was a heavy gambler, every night he will be at a panchiko or a casino gambling, but through his effort and greed not even onc...