๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฌ โœง...

By jynstardust

"Why can't we give love that one more chance?" "That's what I've been saying." In which old college friends... More

under pressure
i. the tickets
ii. group chat assemble
iii. before the premiere
iv. long time no see
v. an unforgettable night
vi. shoot your shot
vii. the internet sure is wild
viii. to be continued
ix. girls night
xi. the rumors are spreading
xii. everything and everyone could wait
xiii. new york city premiere
xiv. getting all freddie on me
xv. turn that frown upside down
xvi. might just steal your man
xvii. momma lucy
xviii. he is the one
xix. giving love that one more chance
xx. made it to tokyo
xxi. dating a brian may clone
xxii. you've done us good, tokyo
xxiii. broke my promise
xxiv. grand gestures
xxv. let's celebrate you tonight
xxvi. it's the most wonderful time of the year
xxvii. let's boycott the golden globes
xxviii. ciao, london
xxix. bridge of sighs
xxx. breaking the news
xxxi. i can hardly wait
xxxii. i thee wed
xxxiii. two little lines
epilogue
bonus chapter

x. going away party

2.1K 94 43
By jynstardust

Audrey kept her head low and glasses on as she made her way inside the crowded club. Oliver, along with his wife Hannah, and Ayla were already there. A large part of the club had been reserved for the Bohemian Rhapsody cast and crew.

Gwilym had made it out to be a small gathering, yet he was very wrong. People were dressed in very nice clothing, dancing, and drinking all over. This was a professional party.

As Audrey made her way over to the closed-off section, a tall silhouette made its way over to her. Gwilym almost tripped over the velvet rope that divided the two sections, he seemed to be intoxicated.

"Audrey! You made it!" he exclaimed, reaching over the rope to grab her shoulder. "She's with me," Gwilym told the security guard, who stood next to the rope. The brunette quickly took off her glasses and the guard eyed her carefully, but ended up removing the rope for her to pass.

"I did make it," Audrey smiled nervously as Gwilym pulled her into him with his arm still on her shoulder. Since she was so close, she could pratically smell his breath and it reeked of alcohol.

"Okay, so," Gwilym spoke, before taking a pause to breathe, "I want you to meet some people so come along."

Audrey spent a couple of minutes being introduced to the vast majority of the cast and crew. She couldn't remember how many hands she had shaken or people she had hugged. All that she could think of was if they would finished what they had started on Tuesday.

"Ah! Here are your friends, I'll let you breathe for a while," Gwilym smiled before heading off to who knows where. Audrey could only hope it wasn't to the bar.

"Audrey, how are you?" Oliver greeted his friend, as did his wife, with a hug.

"Good, I guess. This a lot more extravagant than Gwilym made it out to be."

"Hey, at least they have good music," Ayla muffled, her mouth full of cocktail shrimp. She wasn't wrong, though. All that could be heard were Queen songs and the ocasional 70's and 80's songs.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Audrey asked as she looked around the room. Her eyes landed on Joe Mazzello far way. Both gave each other fake judgmental looks before turning away dramatically.

"Well, Hannah and I have been getting to know everyone and Ayla has been trailing behind Rami the entire night. She's taking a breather to stuff her mouth," Oliver explained. Ayla looked up from her food at Oliver and flipped him off, to which he responded with a fake gasp.

"I suspect things are going well," Audrey told Ayla as she walked over to her. The other brunette just shrugged in response, but it was noticeable that she was blushing.

"The gang is all here!" a petite blonde woman greeted as she walked over to the small group. Lucy had a big smile plastered on her face, she always managed to make everyone around her happy. She went ahead and hugged everyone in the group.

"Hey," Audrey told Lucy in a low tone, pulling her aside. "Do you know how many drinks Gwilym has had, by any chance?"

"Literally two beers. Two!" Lucy said exasperated, while turning her head to look over at Gwilym. The tall man was joking around with his cast mates, struggling to maintain his balance.

"He's not much of a drinker. Gwilym doesn't ingest alcohol very well," Audrey muttered.

"I'll say."

"I'd better go check on him," the brunette added before leaving Lucy's side and heading over to where Gwilym was.

"Audrey!" Gwilym exclaimed for the second time that night. "You've met the boys already, right?" he asked, signaling to Rami, Joe, and Ben. All of them had drinks in their hands, yet seemed a lot more stable and composed than their friend. Audrey smiled and nodded in response.

"How are you, dear?" Rami asked before giving her a hug.

"Why do you have to be so proper? Is it because she's British?" Joe asked. "Sup, Audrey," he spoke as he raised his drink.

"Gwilym and I are British, dimwit. I'm going to apologize on his behalf, the alcohol is getting to his tiny brain," Ben added with a warm smile.

Audrey simply responded with an awkward laugh. She had to admit, she was surrounded by very attractive men and wasn't sure how to act.

They all sat down and talked for a couple of minutes. Well, mostly they talked about their time on set while Audrey listened and nodded. Once in a while, Gwilym would look over at Audrey to make sure she wasn't bored and was a part of the conversation.

The seating area they were in wasn't very spacious, so they were all sitting very close to each other. Gwilym and Audrey's legs and shoulders were touching. They could feel the heat from each other's bodies.

"Gwil," Audrey whispered as the other three were arguing about who had the best outfits in the movie, "Can I talk to you in private for a moment?"

Gwilym nodded almost instantly and grabbed her hand, pulling her away from the boys.

"Get a room!" Joe snickered as the pair walked away. He received light punches from Rami and Ben. Audrey looked back at them with a sarcastic, dirty look herself.

Gwilym took her to a corner close to the bathrooms, which was a bit quieter than the rest of the room. "So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" he asked eagerly.

"Nothing serious, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seem very jittery, do you want water? I can get you water."

"I'm okay, Audrey," Gwilym smiled directly into her eyes. He looked down at their hands, still holding on to each other. "Better now, actually."

Audrey began talking, trying to avoid or ignore the tension between them. Her cheeks were blushing furiously, she looked so beautiful. Gwilym was barely paying attention to what she was saying at this point, the alcohol in his system was messing up his concentration. His feelings were taking over. Out of nowhere, he went for it.

Gwilym's hand released Audrey's and relocated on her neck. His lips landed on her's. She could hear her squeal in shock, but it was muffled by his lips. He closed his eyes as he held her, enjoying every second of it.

Meanwhile, Audrey was freaking out. Was this normal Gwilym kissing her or was it drunk Gwilym? She didn't want to finish what they had started this way. The brunette stepped backwards, hitting herself accidentally against the wall and releasing herself from the kiss. Gwilym's eyes opened and looked at her in confusion.

"What was that?" Audrey asked breathlessly, panic spreading throughout her body as she looked around the room. People had seen her, including people from the common area. The boys had seen her, they now had their mouths agape. Lucy, Ayla, Oliver, and Hannah had seen her. Her panic turned into fear.

"Audrey, I'm sorry I-"

Gwilym wasn't able to finish. Audrey walked away from him, with her glasses now on. Her close friends called out her name, but she ignored them and made her way out of the club.

Twitter

@Gwilymlee What a night?
9.5K retweets | 13.2K likes
Replies

Author's note!
Happy New Years guys🥳💞
We reached 3k+ reads so thank you! Y'all are the best! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and more drama is to come☕️😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 28 9
A certain group called Queen have already recorded three albums, but due to disagreements with the guy, they had to get separated from their bassist...
8.5K 418 66
When Ben Hardy, a 17 year old boy, gets kicked out of the house by his parents, he has nowhere to go. He roams the streets of London, not knowing wha...
46.4K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...
17.3K 562 25
EDIT 3 YEARS LATER-: i am so sorry this sucks so bad i was like 14 when i wrote it x Harley had always been happy, how couldn't she be? She made a la...