A broken mind.. (tomtord)

By al1765

After The End, Tord went into a deep depression, and is suicidal... He lived on the streets due to the red ar... More

Chapter 1, regret.
Chapter 2, Fear
Chapter 3, Pain
Chapter 4, Memories.
New book cover.
Chapter 5, Hatred.
Chapter 6, Apologies
Really quick authors note!
Chapter 7, Safety
Not a chapter.......
Chapter 8, Don't..
I have a new story~!
Chapter 9: Blades and Whiskey (Preview!)
Chapter 10: preview
discontinue...?
I'm Still here!
Re-Write?

Chapter 9: Blades and Whiskey

2.5K 97 87
By al1765

WARNING
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC, THEN PLEASE SKIP AHEAD

Tord's P.O.V

I continue searching for his door, having forgot the number of which symbolized his apartment. The sound of a certain brit makes me jump and spin around to come face to face with Tom. My eyes go wide as i back away but he grabs my arms, smashing my body against his into a hug. I gasp, my cheeks dusting red.

"T-Thomas? I-I was just looking for you." My face gets a bit darker as he look at me, tears going down his cheeks slightly.
"you scared me you fucking commie...."  I frown slightly, looking down. Did he really care that much..?

I look at him, and he hugs me tighter.
"Want to come inside?" i look down and nod slightly.
"yeah.. I'll come inside.."

The second I step inside the small apartment, my eyes widen. It's once again a complete mess, and it seems as though someone tore the room apart.

"Thomas...? What happened?" I look up at him with sad and curious eyes, and he frowns.

"It's nothing commie... just.. sit down so we can talk Okay...?"

I nod and just stare at him for a moment. The beautiful voids that replace his eyes in which are normally full of passion and anger, yet, now full of sorrow and mourning.

I take a seat on his (Disgusting) Couch, watching as he sits next to me. He sits and fiddles with his thumbs for a moment before his voice cracks, and he speaks.

"s-So...I-I'm Sorry about what happened... I-I never meant to hurt you.... It's bad enough that I got one of your arms blown off, and now this? What a friend I am...."

I watch as he faces the floor, tears spilling from his voids. I frown, gently wiping them away.

"no... It's okay... I deserved it all. Every bit of it. You did nothing wrong."

I force a smile onto my face, and he doesn't seem to buy it one bit, but sighs and nods.

"If I drink to much again, hide all of my booze.." He mumbles, which just makes me confused. Normally if I were to even go near his Smirnoff he'd yell at me or something.

"Okay I'll do that then.." I respond softly, looking down. He nods and looks at me again, or at least I think. He smiles softly and wipes his "Eyes" before standing up.

"Tord. Wanna watch a movie or just.. catch up or something....?"

I look away and nod, staring at the floor. My mind races, filled with the thought of him hurting me or yelling at me. Before he can even stop talking I race to the bathroom, mumbling a soft "Excuse me.."

(SELF HARM UP AHEAD.)

I close the bathroom down, my breathing shaky. I sit down on the bathroom floor, pulling my blade from my pocket. I stare at it, before rolling up my left sleeve. I slowly run it across my skin. 

      After about 5 minutes of slicing my skin apart I wash my arm and head back out. Tom looks. At me with a weird worried look, but smiles. "hey, are you thirsty at all? I have whiskey, if I remember that's your favorite drink right...?"

I smile and nod, watching as he walks off. I think to myself "Tonight will be fun.... a mixture of blades and whiskey? What could possibly go wrong.."

A/N. HELLO. Thanks for reading! I know it's been stupidly long, but I'm finally out with a new chapterrrrrr!
See you next time! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
992K 39.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
639K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...