All the smoke about you (Unde...

By IWriteURead98_

"Tonight it's Wednesday baby we gone have fun now." Kentrell finally found the girl to go through the test w... More

First introduction
Preparations
Move it along
Clubbing and Getting it
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
😇
😌💚🐍
Graduation day!!!!!!
Faces 🤪
Fun gone wrong
Apologies
❤️
❤️❤️🤞🏽
😱😱😱
🔐Its Always You🔐
😼
🌴Miami Tingz🌴
💰Party Night💰
👯‍♀️
👯‍♀️👯‍♀️
Damn 🙄
🙄So tired of you😑
🐍Over 🐍
👅
🙅🏽‍♀️I just want out 🙅🏽‍♀️
☄️🌒Solar Eclipse🌓☄️
Get Right🤪
Better Days❤️
🥰Date Night😘
🍁The Thanksgiving Chapter🦃
🍁ThanksGiving chapter pt2🦃
🙄Petty Dissing 🤷🏽‍♀️
🔑Always for you 🔐❤️
🤦🏾‍♀️Aw shit 🙄
💔Hang in there 🤞🏽
Family Time❤️
💔Crushed Spirits💔
Welcome back Mom😩
😩Another day, Another Problem🙄
Why you gotta lie?😐
🔥Down to ride🔥
🤪Birthday Behavior Pt1😍😩
🤪Birthday Behavior PT2🤪
🖤
🔥🖤🔥
😬🙌🏽🙏
👀🤦🏾‍♀️🤨😐
👀Whats it gonna be? 🤷🏽‍♀️
🙄Show me how you really feel🤷🏽‍♀️
⚫️From the Past into the Present🤯
Another bad day 🤕
🤫More Secrets Escaping😪🤭
💔👯‍♀️
Christmas Dinner
😬The Fate Of Christmas🎄
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
New book posted!!!!!!

🎄

267 11 1
By IWriteURead98_

"Y'all come on in this kitchen and put y'all hands on some." Mama G yelled from in the kitchen. She invited me over for Christmas dinner and I can't believe I let Blair talk me into coming. It's been three months since I last spoke to Bri Ava and Loni. I'm now 6 months and I been stress out for these past 3 months. Kentrell been gone on tour so I just been stuck here in the A with Blair looking like a fat cow. Joe and them come to the A very sparingly but they mainly either on the road with K or in Baton Rouge.

"Mama I don't want to cook nothing I just want to sit here and wait on TeeLee and Rylie to come over." I sighed then grunted.

"Girl get yo lazy ass up and get in this kitchen." She yelled out to me.

"I don't know how to cook Ms. Sherhonda." Blair yelled out.

"Ian gone tell y'all narrow asses no more get y'all ass up and ge-"

"HEY MA, Oooh hey sister!" Tee said as she came in the house with Rylie and some dude.
"What yAll got going on in here?"

"Ma tryna make me cook, I just want to sit here and be peaceful with my fat body."

"Girl you actually small to be 6 months. You still look like you like 3 months or some. Your weight probably really gone hit you at the end." Tee said as she kneeled down and rubbed my stomach.

"I guess. Who all gone be at this Christmas dinner?" I asked.

"Just family, did you talk to Trell? Him and the boys coming?" Mama G asked as she stood in the foryer stirring something in a bowl.

"Nope, I barely talked to him in three months since he been gone." I shrugged my shoulders trying not to cry. I been crying so much lately I'm praying my baby don't be no crybaby.

"I'm so ready for the baby shower, have you picked names?" Tee asked.

"Nah, well I know imma keep the KDG initials going cause Kentrell gone flip out if I don't. He keep saying if it's a girl name her kind but I just don't know about that. It's cute and different tho so I might."

"Boomer said he in BR with KD and Ben, only three joe and Montana with Trell." Blair said as she read the text off her phone.

"So none of them coming to Atlanta?" Mama G asked.

"Hold on lemme FaceTime him." Blair said as she found his name and clicked the FaceTime button.

"What Blair?"
"Nigga don't get cute, mama G said is y'all coming to Atlanta for the dinner?"
"Duh, Like we gone miss some free food."
"Okay Big B bye cause you doing too much." Blair said as she hung up.

"Why we up anyway? It's 8am. I'm tired I'm going to take a nap in mama G bed. See y'all later." I said as I got up and headed upstairs.
••••••••••••

"Aye y'all funny as hell." I said as I laughed then hit the blunt while on Instagram live.

"They like where Youngboy. That pussy ass nigga over there sleep." I said as I pinged the camera at him.

"Three put me in the camera." Doo said as he walked over there and climbed in my lap.

"Kentrell Get up, why you got me here if you sleep and stuff I'm bored." Jonai said as she pouted and kept pushing on his shoulder trying to wake him up. He so dumb, I don't know why he got her here knowing Anghel gone spazz. "Aye he need to get up anyway we gotta fly to Atlanta for mama G dinner. Ian getting gone off on for nobody." Montana shakey ass said.

I shook my head laughing and me and Doo said bye to live and I got off it. It was boring cause damn near everybody was sleep. K was knocked out on the couch him and TayTay. Joe fell asleep playing candy crush and of course Montana and Tracey was boo'd up. They need to gone get married them folks been together like 10 years now.

Bri and I broke up cause she and Loni found out about the girls. I been trying everything in my power to get her back but she cut me off from everything. I been trying to act like I don't care but deep down a nigga fucked up bout it.
•••••••••••••

(Have Blair had a POV yet?? I can't remember but anyway she getting one now.)

"I don't even know why she want a damn turkey AND a ham. I don't eat neither one." Anghel complained as we walked around the grocery store to get more things mama G needed. I just laughed cause every since Kentrell nem left and it's been just me and her she been acting more and more like a baby.

"Girl shut up with all that complaining." I laughed out and shook my head. She sighed then we continued on to the meat section to find the ham and turkey. Mama G and Aunt even nem was throwing down in the kitchen.

"Stop Kayden put that down 'fore you break it." She yelled as she chased Draco around as he ran with a jar of jalapeños. I had to record that shit and send it to K.

Me: 1 Video Message
K🐍💚: 😂😂😂 Draco took off on her big ass 😂😂
Me:😂😂😂 Mane I swear.

I put my phone down and went to find them. Soon as I turned the corner she was walking back my way while holding Draco arm looking mad as hell.

"You might as well get ready cause y'all son gone give you hell." I said as I laughed and shook my head.

"All this nigga produce is boys gahdamnit." She grunted out while putting Draco In the basket so he couldn't mess with nothing else.

"Hoe!" Draco bad ass hollered out as he got mad cause she put him in the basket.

"Kayden! That's not nice." Anghel proper ass hollered out. "And look your dada calling me now, I'm finna snitch."

"Nooooo!" Draco whined.

I shook my head laughing and pushed the basket around making sure we had everything on the list.

"Your bad ass son done called me a hoe." Anghel pouted in the camera.

"Pop his ass then." I shrugged while rolling up my weed. We was almost in Atlanta cause my mama been blowing me up since last week making sure I'm coming.

"I'm not doing that, I don't like being the reason kids cry."

"Awww yeah our son gone run over your ass."

"Why everybody so sure it's gone be a boy?" She questioned.

"Cause that's all this nigga produce. Ain't not one girl came out his nut sack." Joe ugly ass hollered out.

"Aye pull up at that gas station I need a drink I'm thirsty as fuck." Three told Charlie. He pulled into the gas station lot and we hopped out the truck going on the store.

"How far y'all is from Atlanta?" Blair got in the camera and asked.

"Why? Boomer ain't with us he with Ben nem."

"Nigga just answer the question you get on my nerves ain't nobody checking for his black ass."

"Haha we in Decatur slime we will be there soon."

"Baby daddy bring me some snacks." Anghel cheesed in the camera. Her ass love doing that shit cause her teeth pretty if her ass had some fucked up teeth she wouldn't do it as much I bet.

"No didn't y'all just leave the grocery store bruh?"

"Yes but Ian want nothing at the time, now I do."

"Whatchu' want slime?" I asked as I smacked my teeth.

"Hot ruffles, Fruity mambas, hot pickle, dill pickle, sprite, nacho cheese Doritos and some skittles."

"This shit sad. You ain't finna feed my baby all that bad shit. I'll get you some carrots and vegetables."

"Stop playing with me or I'll piss you off when you get here."

"How?"

"By not doing what we talked about. Keep playing."

"Aight slime I'm finna get it, we gone call y'all later a nigga phone on 5%"

"Okay bye I love you, here draco tell yo dada you love him."

"Luh you dada" Draco said as he waved. I told him back then hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
409K 14.9K 62
Kentrell had a difficult past, he considers himself damaged. He needs help but doesn't want it when he has the chance to get it. His whole life has b...
36.7K 895 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell💚
458K 20.2K 157
Sequel of his therapist (nba young boy) Jalanee is now trying to adjust to her new life without Kentrell,after the duo both decided to let go of thei...