The Bad Boy Is Stalking Me

By lafayettesgurl

When Rory Vincent's protective older brother moves away to college her senior year, she decides that she is g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three- Part One
Chapter Thirty Three- Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus
Bonus

Chapter Twenty Two

142K 4.5K 2.3K
By lafayettesgurl

This might have a lot of errors because I'm too lazy to re-read it. Feel free to comment the mistakes. Enjoy:

On Thursday I was back at school. I was dreading it. I knew I would have to deal with Ian. I hadn't ever broken up with someone before.

In my defense, we had been in the early stages of our relationship and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to affect him that much.

I dressed plainly. I went with mom jeans and a grey band T-shirt. My hair was slicked back into a loose bun. I looked cute but not too much.

Ian was waiting for me by my locker. I kind of expected this. He hadn't seen me in three days.

"Look who's no longer a jailbird." He joked walking up to me with a childish smile on his face.

I sent him a weak smile in return. "Hey Ian." I wrapped my arms around him when he pulled me in for a hug. When he tilted my chin up and placed a kiss on my lips I pulled back. "Ian-"

"I know, I know. No PDA right?" He held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, I just missed the hell out of you. Government has been excruciating."

I laughed. "Sure it was. I'm sure Alice Carter wasn't hitting on you at all."

I was using a sarcastic tone but in reality I wanted it to be true. I wanted us to have this non serious relationship where he would admit that he flirted with other girls. Because then I wouldn't feel like I was breaking his heart.

"Cute. There's only one girl I want to flirt with in government."

Shit. What were the chances he was talking about Hayden?

"I'll see you in class then." I said with a smile as the bell rang.

Looks like I was going to have to do this through text.

There was a crowd around my home room. After listening in I heard yelling. Was there another fight?

Standing on the tips of my toes I saw the main culprit.

Bryce Daniels stood in the center of the circle with a cocky smirk on his face. Everyone hated Bryce. He was... sleazy I guess. But he had money and it was never hard for him to charm some girl out of their pants. I'd hated him since eighth grade when he touched my boobs. Kody has given him a black eye.

I had no doubt he was arguing with some poor sap over some girl he had hypnotized.

When I saw the other guy fear leapt in my chest. I immediately began making my way to the center of the circle.

Aiden was being held back by two guys when I made it to the front of the crowd. His expression was murderous but his posture was calm.

As his sister I knew that was a bad sign.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted standing in front of my brother and facing Bryce.

"The kid's mad because his girl's been sniffing around me."

I widened my eyes. Grace? I turned to Aiden just in time to see his eyes narrow.

"Bryce what the hell. She's a fucking kid." I said quickly.

It was disgusting. Bryce was about to be nineteen and Grace had just turned fourteen.

Bryce smirked. "Yeah well she's not shaped like one."

I heard Aiden inhale sharply and I knew that in a moment he was going to fall of the edge. Aiden had a temper worse than Kody. You just rarely saw it.

"Bryce date someone your age, not your reading level." I said calmly attempting to pull Aiden out of the circle.

Bryce grabbed my arm. "I wasn't done talking."

I shook out of his hold. "Don't touch me." I growled

"Bryce." Aiden spoke calmly as if he was having a normal conversation. "If I see you around Grace again, I'll kill you."

Bryce laughed making a big production of it by grabbing his sides and leaning on one of his friends.

I knew that Aiden meant every word he said. I pulled him out of the crowd just as security came to break it up.
**************************

'Meet me after school. We need to talk.'

That was the message I had sent to Ian. Now it was ten minutes past meeting time and Ian was a no show. I huffed my breath out. He hadn't replied to my message. It hadn't even showed that he'd seen it.  But I knew that he had. He hadn't been in government for me to confront him. Neither had Sin.

Glancing through the parking lot one more time for him, I laid eyes on Sin. I frowned when I read his expression.

What had I done this time?

"If you're going to yell at me I'm leaving." I said once he was in earshot.

He completely ignored my comment walking up to me. His expression was murderous.

"What the fuck Rory?"

I rolled my eyes. He was calling me Rory, this couldn't be good.

"I said if you're going to yell-"

"I'm not fucking joking." He cut me off. "What the hell happened between you and Bryce today?"

Now I was confused. Who had told him about that incident.

"Bryce? You mean the argument. That was between him and Aiden. I just broke it up."

He stared at me for a while as if he didn't believe me. "I was told he grabbed you..."

I sighed heading to the driver door of my car. "That's creepy Sin." I mumbled. Where did he get all of this information.

He followed me, staying on my heels. "I was told that he got into your face . That he threatened you."

"You were lied to. Someone was overreacting like you are right now. The argument had nothing to do with me. I just stopped Aiden from doing something dumb. He didn't threaten me and he didn't get into my face. Okay?"

He narrowed his eyes. "Did he grab you?"

I pursed my lips. I didn't want to lie and I didn't want to send Sin on a rampage for no reason. "Not really."

Sin looked impatient. "It's yes or it's no."

I shrugged. "Then it's no. Don't be crazy Sin."

He relaxed a fraction. "Right. I'm gonna have a few words with Daniels just for good measure."

I grabbed his arm when he turned,"Sin-"

"I'm just gonna talk to him. Relax."

I cautiously let him go watching him as he stormed towards the school.

Bro, Sin was a stalker.
*****************************

Qotd: what's your favorite tv show right now

AOTD: right now I'm really into Supernatural. I'm barely on season 9 though so no spoilers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 14.4K 25
*¡CURRENTLY EDITING!* *~*~*~* "Hey, you!" "How can I help you?" I simply asked as I looked at the three skyscrapers standing before me. "You parked...
326K 11K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...
86.2K 2.4K 45
She was a simple girl, who has never wanted any relationship. Friendship was the key to everything for her, but little she knew that friendship can g...
279K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...