Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

62- I Believe

11.4K 411 48
By BluePringlez

I'm sorry for the long wait... I havent been in the best of moods.

Dedicated to my best friend, and older bro, Jake.

Also known as Jay.

Date- 8/29

This is a Time Skip.

~ ~

Kiki Pov.

Its almost Asoka's birthday. I just...

I dont understand how she couldnt exist. It had to be real. I was saved because of her. Because of her father's name.

Rose.

I frantically began searching.

Google

'Carter Rose.'

Nothing.

I searched the National Security Database.

(A/N: I dont even know if NSD is real. Unless you're talking about Nintendo Station Devices ;D but. Just. Pretend I know what I'm talking about.)

Nothing.

Death Records

Nothing.

Everywhere.

Nothing.

The Rose family didn't even exist.

Was it really my imagination?

I looked to my wrist, where the scar I had gotten from that run.

No. They had to exist.. but somone wiped them off the map of this world.

What if.. what if it was the Bara that visited the Kishimotototo guy. No offense to his name. I dont know how to say it correctly. I..

I still believe Asoka is real. I... I don't care what everyone else thinks. They can call me insane, or crazy. I'll prove it to them that its possible to travel inbetween time. I'll show them all. I stood up, ready to leave, to go to the café. Entering the elevator, I turned on my phone and looked at the prototype item, that was still on my phone, reminding me of the existance of Asoka.

Three men entered the elevator silently, and looked at the buttons, seeing 'Café' was pressed. None of them moved to click a diffrent button.

"So, what projects have you been working on?" I asked. They all looked at me silently.

"Look, You may be new, but you obviously dont know the rules here." One said, moving his dark shades up on his nose slightly.

"I may be new here, but its not like I had any other choice." I said shrugging. "Anyways, you guys have a facebook?" I asked, they nodded slowly after giving one another looks. "Watch your back then. The internet is a scary place." I said giving them both a small wink, and leaving them as the door opened to the lunch room.

"Wait! Is that a threat? Thats violation of code-"

"Shut it! I'll say what I want to say." I yelled, and laughed like insane, before skipping off to the line. The first guy followed me, and stood behind me.

"Whats your code name, rookie?" He asked.

"I gots tons, which you want to know?" I asked, as I stepped on my tippy-toes, trying to see what they were serving. All I could see was mashed potatoes.

Damn it for being a shorty!! >:c

"Your most known name." He said to me.

"Wex." I said, unchantly. Silence.

Every.

Freaking.

Where.

"You're name is WEX? As in-?"

"Yeah. I'm the hacker, Kiki Wex. I swear I screamed it to the lunch room a few weeks ago." I said, puffing out my cheeks childishly.

"No way!! THATS- I mean. What are you doing here?" He tried to stay cool. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face the dark sunglasses dude.

"I was captured, and had a compromise with the FBI." I stated, and moved ahead in line.

"My code name is CityX.S." He said. I raised an eyebrow. X.S? "My real name is Dallas." My mouth formed into a small o.

"That explains it." I said, sarcastically. He shrugged, and we continued moving in line "What do you specialize in?" I asked.

"Thats classified." He replied quickly.

"I can find out even if you dont tell me. Might aswell tell me." I said, checking my stubby nails. I cant grow them out, because I need to type fast.

"Fine.." He grumbled. "I have to search the leader of a Mafia group out, and find out who is taking over your job." Dallas said, sighing.

"Oh. I already know who's taking my job." I said, taking out my phone, and moving to one of the emails from Jessie Rasen, opening it up to read it out-loud. "Hey Key, since you've been 'caputred', Mafia's getting me to take over. I'm working as slow as I can, but as fast as they need. Hurry up and save me, will ya? Darling of Peanuts. -Jessie Jelly."

"Jessie Jelly? THEE JJ HACKER?! YOU KNOW HER?!" Dallas yelled, his mouth open, everybody ignored our yelling now.

"Ofcourse I know her. All hackers keep in touch over our underground sidenet. Anyways, she sent this to me, no less then a few minutes ago, which meant they killed off Raid.." I mumbled, pursing my lips. He opened his mouth but I gave him a look, and he shut it. "Raid is Randy X." His eyes widened. "Yep. He's now out of the underground world."

"Can we use you for missions, please?" Dallas asked, raising his eyebrows, and putting his hands together in a plead. I scoffed.

"I'm a hacker. Perfect in sniping, and hand-guns, but still- overall, a hacker." I said, moving more in line, pointing to what I wanted, as I spoke to dallas. "I dont work in field. Risks too much, plus, I need to finish my thesis." I said, sighing, pushing a strand of hair away from my eyes.

"Awwwww, what if I ask the boss?" Dallas asked.

"He'll say... whatever he wants to say." I said shrugging.

"Fine, I'll ask him when I get the time." He said, I shrugged and grabbed my plate, sitting by the empty table, where Eevee was now sitting reading from his phone.

"Eevee," I called, he looked up from his phone. "Do you know who Asoka Rose is?" I asked, opening my water bottle up.

"Huh? From the Naruto fan fiction? Because Rose means Bara." Eevee asked, turning his head up to look at me, then Dallas, who sat down next to me with his own tray of food.

"Yeah. I suppose so. Do you know if she's still alive?" I asked. Anxiety that was building up was now pouring around me. I havent recived any emails...

"Well... she is alive, as far as I know. Apparently theres this war that's going to-ah.. Sorry, I'll start rambleing on..." Eevee mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

"Huh? Tell me." I said, eating, but my voice was intrested.

"There is a small war between Kusagakure, and Konohagakure. Because the rulers there are ruling it badly, and Asoka is part of the prophecy to create a new leader on her birthday."

"Which is September 5th." I stated, Eevee nodded.

"Yeah. Wait- How did you know that?" He asked me.

"You wouldn't believe me." I sighed, eating more.

"Try me." He propped his head up with his hands, watching me intently. I sighed.

"I know her, well. I used to. Until she dissapeared. We were best friends... well... We are best friends."

Silence filled the small table Dallas, Eevee and I sat at... until two of them burst out into laughter. "What have you been smoking?" Dallas asked, his face turning red.

"Yeah, I mean, ofcourse! My best friend is Chubokabra! Its just so obvious." Eevee did a PewDiePie impression.

"You know what? While you go on about PewDiePie, Tobuscus, and Nova, I'm actually going to work." I stated, taking out my phone and looking over the thesis.

I'm missing a few links... just a little more...

A few loop holes..

"Eevee." I called.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you know the name of Asoka's grandfather?" I asked, he shook his head.

"But her father is Iktou, and her mother is Kazai Bara." I nodded, deep in thought, then slamed my head on the lunch table, missing the food by a few inches.

"Damn. What if her Father brought her here? Wait. What if her father came from the future and- fuck! No. That doesnt work out anything at all. He was old.." I cursed to myself. "STUPID BARA!" I yelled at the ceiling. Everyone in the café snickered at me. "ALL YOU GUYS ARE JELLY JUST CAUSE YOU HAFTA GROW UP FAST AND GO ON MISSIONS!" I yelled at them, they rolled their eyes and everyone ignored me. I smirked. Good.

Suddenly everything became quiet, and grey, my smirk turned into a grin as I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hello, Kiki Wex." I turned around.

"Hello, Bara." I greeted.

"So you figured out I would come visit you?" The female voice said sounding as if it smirked.

"Yes, however," I stood up from my chair and turned around to see a red head with black highlights. "I didn't expect for you to be a girl, and look like Asoka." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. And I didn't expect for you to be this short." She commented, and my eyebrow twiched.

"Bitch, wana fucking go?" I asked her, rasing an eyebrow, grabbing my sharp parter, a dagger. She smirked, and took out a Kunai.

"I advise you not to do such a thing, after all. I am trained in the art of killing." She said, giving a small wink. Her blue eyes shone dangorusly.

"Who are you?" I asked. She smirked.

"I am Rami Bara. My twin is Asoka. Since I'm the oldest, its my job to take care of her. Going back in time, or fowards. Putting her in a rich home where she could be taken care of, and taking her spot to marry the Haruhana, so she could be free." The woman said, twirling the kunai on her finger. "Asoka, sadly, is just as short as you. And I'm taller." She said rolling her eyes. "Must have something to do with being oldest." She commented.

"W-Wait. Asoka has a twin? Does she even know?" I asked, and she shook her head 'no'.

"She doesn't know, and I've been jumping around time so much, that I've begun to get alittle paranoid. However, I know you are a very important link to her, so.. I allow you to know her memorys. I've taken her parents and assaulters off the world. And deleted the data of them." She stopped spinning the Kunai and looked strongly into my eyes.

"Sadly she still has her memories of it, and scars. I couldnt do anything about that... and I should have, but my parents told me not to."

"Wait. Her parents are dead." I commented.

"Time- my darling," She appeared infront of me and put her finger on my cheek. "Time." And suddenly she dissapeared and the color returned to the world. I was standing wide-eyed and ignored the shocked yells from Dallas and Eevee. Peter who also just entered,began shaking my body.

But I still.

I cant believe it.

I was right.

*end short chapter*

- -

Er.

Is it just me? Or do you get paranoid when you fart in the kitchen, while the stove is on?

Weird question- I know. But might aswell ask. :3

Uploaded.

Just like asked..

But I told youu!

Its short ;_;

Like Asoka and Kiki ;3

I'll try to make stuff longer. Sorry.

Giant Twist.

Is it bad to say- I was planning it all along? :D

I'm justmakingthislongerbecauseitsshort.

COMMENT

VOTE!! I'm not one to do this but.. 30 VOTES OR IM NOT UPLOADING TILL IT HITS THIRTY! EACH ONE COUNTS.

Somefin :3

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
18.7K 512 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...
365K 7.4K 69
Story of Sarutobi Michiko (OC) and the love of her life Hatake Kakashi. Disclaimer: I do not...
4.4K 109 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...