The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

33: Fall

2.1K 78 20
By BlueChipMochi

"I told her I'm dating you."

I was shooketh and blankly stared at him not knowing how to react.

"Why the fuck it has to be me?" I sighed, facepalming myself.

He slightly chuckled.

"What if..." He took a step closer towards me, "we date for real?"

He kept walking closer and I kept taking steps backwards until my back pressed against the wall. He trapped me by his hands and smirked locking eyes with me.

I didn't fluster but played along with his game, I knew he would lost to me. I smirked.

He brought his face closer and closer to mine, and I couldn't move anymore. I was somehow taken aback at how bold he could be at sudden.

We basically sharing breath, as he stared down at my lips. His lovely looking eyes amusedly sparkled in the dark, it shone with the help of road yellow light.

"Tell me, what if I am falling for you?" He added in seductive tone.

I tried to push him from trapping me but he just held my hands tighter.

"Kim Mingyu, st-stop playing." I huffed and he smirked.

"Are you... blushing?"

"What, no." I replied quickly and he let my hands go.

"Did I get the ever stoic , cold , total badass Haeun to blush?" He teased me and I cupped my face trying to get expressionless.

"It's the cold. Quit it, it's not funny." I was getting angry when he grinned and I headlocked his head.

"Haeun Haeun okay! Stop choking me!" He coughed. I let him go and glared at him crossing my arms.

"Somin is just so annoying. Ever since she sit beside me, I don't know where is the peace had gone. The best way to stop her was just this."

"You think she's gonna get persuade?" I sighed.

"Maybe."

"I don't think she will give up and believe you."

"Why won't she believe me?"

"This fucking tall idiot man.." I closed my eyes trying to calm down.

"It's impossible for you to fall in love with such depressed person like me. I wasn't pretty or kind to start with, as I told you before everyone will hate me," I said.

"I don't think so..."He mumbled.

"Mm?"I questioned.

"Aniya. I'll leave now. Thanks for having me over," He said and ruffled my hair.

"Aish!!"I swatted his hand and tidying up my hair.

He was walking backwards waving goodbye to me, and I was about to walk away when he suddenly stopped me.

Mingyu looked down on my shoes and knelt down infront of me. I looked down and realised my shoelace was not tied properly.

"You little rascal. Be careful with this small thing, you can get hurt. You can't fall for anything or anyone but me." He said as he tied my shoelace neatly for me.

"So lame, I won't fall for that trick." I said and he stood up.

He smirked arrogantly, "yeah you won't, cause you will just fall for me,"

I breath, "You totally have a big crush on me don't you?"

Before I could react, he suddenly pulled me in for a hug. His hug was so tight and warm.

"Goodnight," He whispered before pulling away.

----------------------------

I was walking to school , feeling bored as always.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my wrist making me turn around. I bumped into the person's chest only to get hug by the person.

"Mingyu-" I pushed him when people started to glare.

"Do you think I'm an object you can hug anywhere anytime huh?" I scowled.

"Good morning Haeun ssi," he greeted me by pinching both my cheeks.

"Ow it hurts," I said swatting Mingyu's hands away from my face.

"Start your day with a smile potato, don't scowl too much or you'd get the wrinkle." Mingyu smile teasingly.

I then smiled forcefully at him and it faded after a second as I looked to the front. I heard him chuckled, walking beside me.

We entered the class and I could spot Hoshi right away. He smiled warmly at me before following behind me to my seat.

He poked my cheek playfully, "Do you sleep well last night?"

I took a seat before answered him, "I think so."

"Good morning class," The teacher came in.

"Oh , teacher is coming! Be focus in class okay you little jerk!" Hoshi ruffled my hair and rushed to his seat.

----------------------

"Yo Boo Seungkwan!" I exclaimed and sat infront him.

"You just drink milk for lunch?" He exclaimed dramatically.

"Yeah, I ain't looking forward for my allergy when they served us with crab soup."

"Seriously, our cafe need to consider with this small thing. They're making you skipped your lunch." Seungkwan grumbled making me to snort.

"I'm just going to make Dokyeom broke today. He is treating us food, isn't?" I said evilly.

"Woho! Let me join the force! Anyway, all of the athletes are called for last time meeting so they can't join us now. We just meet them later," Seungkwan informed.

"I don't wanna go there alone. You walk with me okay Haeun? Pleaseee..." He begged and I just could not reject him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I replied. Seungkwan cheered happily before continuing to eat.

"Hey Kim Haeun, can I join you for lunch?" Someone tapped my shoulder.

"No sorry. You can find another empty table." I replied bluntly, not even looking whoever it was.

She laughed nervously, "Oh uh- you're so straight forward. Nevermind, I just wanna ask you something."

"Do you close with Mingyu? You once sat with him in our clas right? You know what, he's so clever although he always skip class for his practice. But Haeun, don't you think-"

"What kind of sick is this.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Tch ," Seungkwan scoffed lowly, rolling his eyes.

"What's with this girl?" Seungkwan sighed, "Acting like she knows all about Mingyu."

"Haeun, does he have a girlfriend? Because , I'm interested in him." She finally stopped talking. As expected, she did not believe Mingyu.

"Ah, really?"  I looked at her.

She nodded eagerly, expecting me to give a lot of help for her to have Mingyu as her boyfriend.

"But Somin, why you're telling me this? I can't help you here, I'm not his guardian that know all about his life."

"Aren't you close with him? Can you tell me how his ideal girl is?" Somin being persistent.

"But for sure his ideal girl is not someone fake like you." Hearing Seungkwan's grimace, Somin scowled at him.

"I'm not talking to you." She talked in high-pitched tone causing my ears almost bleed.

"Oh, I'm just telling you the fact," Seungkwan countered back.

"What's wrong with you?" She cocked her brow.

"You know, since Mingyu is my bestfriend, I would not want him around clowns."

"Who are you calling clown?! You better watch your mouth! " She retorted.

"The ugly ass clown in front of me named Ha Somin." Seungkwan smirked and I laughed.

"You're really a bitch. Your must have gut to talk down at me as if you don't know who I am. You know what, you need manners."

"Well , you need a life." I spoke. She gasped and gritted her teeth in fury.

"You're just jealous cause I'm pretty as fuck and being loved by all the teachers in this school."

"Ha, they're just feel pity at you because you practically look like people who don't get enough love, don't you know?" I smirked and pulled Seungkwan  out of the cafeteria.

"Yaahhhhhh!!!!" We heard she yelled frustatedly. Seungkwan high-fived with me in satisfication.

-------
A/N: I'm sorry I'm in rush. I didnt get to provide the chapter that I wanted at first. So this is just a filler :')))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
27.7K 720 13
"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎?"
15.1K 432 38
"Get lost , I'm not interested" "you'll be very soon. sweetheart" •• •• •• •• Y/n who ends u...
13.4K 305 43
[Completed] Most of them loved for what she was, well some hated too . While many wanted to make their way through her heart but there was already so...