My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Thirty Six

55.5K 2K 2.7K
By guccifantaesy

Taehyung's POV

The memories return to me like a flood.

It's like as if my past is flashing right before my eyes.

All of a sudden, my memories of Bomi abusing me appears in my mind. The times that I yearned for Jae, the times where I had a small ray of hope that Jae would turn up and comfort me. She would tell me that everything will be alright.

Just as I'm about to speak, a little girl's voice is heard from behind Jae. "Mummy! Look! Princess crowns-" but stops when she sees me.

I frown slightly upon hearing the word, mummy. My eyes widen when I see not one, but two identical girls staring at me with the same expressions on their faces. They're definitely twins.

Jae's a mother now? Since when?

"Who that?" One of the girls question in a cute babylike voice and points at me.

I glance at Jae waiting for her to answer. She continues to stare at me in disbelief. "He's...umm..." She replies in hesitancy.

With a sharp intake of breath, I muster up the courage to speak. "So you're a mother now, huh?"

Her expression suddenly changes into a serious one. "Yes." She simply replies.

I nod.

"Mummy. Look! I have crowns for me and Maemae!" One of the little girls speak with a wide grin on her face as she holds up the silver tiara in her small cute hands.

Jae smiles at her. "That tiara is beautiful, sweetheart." She says and takes the tiara from the girl.

"Thank chu." The other girl utters, causing a small smile to form across my lips at how polite her manners are. They have Jae's qualities.

"Now where is your-" Jae's about to ask and looks around before another voice interrupts.

"Looking for me, baby?" A familiar voice speaks from beside her.

When I glance at the owner of the voice, my eyes widen in shock. No way. Mark?

"Yeah. The girls picked up tiaras for themselves again." Jae replies and chuckles lightly.

Mark smiles and shakes his head. He crouches down to the twins' level. "Girls, why don't you go with mummy to buy your crowns and then we'll take you to the toy store afterwards. How does that sound?" He suggests with a smile on his face.

The twins cheer and hug him. "Yay! We love you, appa!"

My heart drops. Appa? What? So that means Mark's their father?

"I love you too!" He replies and laughs, hugging them tightly.

They let go of each other. The twins hold both of Jae's hands.

Jae steals a glance at me again before walking away to the queues with the two little girls.

I bite my lower lip, refraining myself from crying. She's seriously moved on.

"So, Taehyung." Mark speaks, making me snap back into actuality.

"Yes, Mark?" I reply sternly, concealing my weak side.

"I heard you're a successful businessman now. The CEO of Gucci." He says, smirking.

I frown. "Yes I am."

"Wow. That's huge. You must love your job, right?" He questions, making me suspicious. What's with the constant questions?

"Of course I do." I answer bluntly.

He chuckles and walks closer to me, his expression morphing from amusement to dangerously stern. "So if you want to keep your job, I suggest you stay away from Jae and the girls. Understood?" He says, glaring at me.

I scoff. "What's my career got to do with any of this? I mean, you're talking to the CEO of Gucci, not some scumbag who tried to kill you."

"I'm warning you, Kim Taehyung." He snaps.

Raising an eyebrow, I take a step closer to him. "What if I don't stay away from them?"

"I think you already know the answer to that question." He simply replies, stepping back. "Goodbye, Taehyung." With that said, he walks off to where Jae and their daughters are.

I let out an exhale. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I apologise to Jae there and then? Not to mention that Mark is still a jerk. Why is she even with him? Are they married?

Shaking my head, I pick up my bags and exit the mall as quickly as possible. I need to get out of here.

EVENING TIME . . .

Jae's POV

Arriving home, I sit down on the sofa while Mark takes the twins to their room to freshen them up for dinner and puts their new toys away. My heart drops just thinking about Taehyung. He's back.

The past suddenly returns to me like a flood. It's been five years.

I feel a lump in my throat and tears beginning to brim. Just seeing him back at the clothes store made my heart ache.

But there's one thing I don't understand — is he still with Bomi? If he is, then why did he look like he was about to burst into tears any second?

No. Stop it, Jae. You promised yourself that you wouldn't care. You're a changed person now. You've moved on from Taehyung. Your main priority is your twin daughters and your fiancé. You don't need him nor do you need to think about him anymore.

I blink my eyes, fighting my tears and stand up, making my way to the kitchen to cook for tonight's dinner.

NIGHT TIME . . .

Third Person's POV

The same night, Taehyung sits in his room on the bed just staring at the night sky, his mind being elsewhere.

His heart and mind still didn't accept that he saw Jae for the first time in five years.

Tears already streaming down his face, his heart aches at the fact that she already belongs to someone and she has twins with him — the same guy who he very much despises for almost ten years.

She already seems happy. She has her own family now. I probably should stay away but at the same time I can't, because I missed her. I miss her even now. Heck, I've never felt so alone. He contemplates.

His mind reflects back to five years ago at the time of the divorce and whilst they were still married. He wonders if he didn't bring up the topic of divorce nor thought about it, how different his life right now would have been right now. He would have fallen in love with Jae right now and maybe had children with her.

Has Jae ever thought about me? Even once? He wonders.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon calls him, causing Taehyung to instantly wipe his tears away and glance at him.

"Oh hi, Namjoon." He sends him a fake smile.

Namjoon frowns and sits with Taehyung, examining his face. "You've been crying, haven't you?"

Taehyung immediately shakes his head. "I'm alright. I'm perfectly fine."

"What happened?" Namjoon asks him with concern laced in his tone.

"Nothing happened, Namjoon." Taehyung waves it off.

Then Namjoon's eyebrow is raised as he stares at him with a questioning expression. "I don't believe you. Not one bit. No offence Taehyung, but you're such a bad liar."

A deep sigh is heard from Taehyung and he shakes his head. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me." Namjoon says, with a smile.

Taehyung licks his lips before responding. "I saw Jae today."

At first Namjoon thought it was a joke so he stifles his laughter, until he realised it wasn't until Taehyung stares at him with a serious look. "Wait are you being serious?"

"Duh." Taehyung simply replies.

"Where? How? What-" Namjoon was in disbelief. Being one of the boys who swore to never tell Taehyung about Jae, he puts on an act (to hide the secret) by asking a flood of questions until Taehyung interrupts him.

"I saw her in a clothes store. Let's just say she was very shocked to see me. I don't know why but, I was about to cry. Maybe because I was happy to see her or maybe because I felt guilty and regretful for what I did to her. The urge to speak to her was overpowering me but I couldn't do it." Taehyung explains.

Little did they know that Jimin is listening outside the room, hiding so they won't be able to see him.

"How was she, then?" Namjoon asks, his tone filled with curiosity.

Taehyung lightly chuckles. "She seemed happy. Although, she's aged gorgeously." He says as tints of pink creep up his cheeks.

Namjoon nods in understanding. "Then?"

"That's it. However, one thing that shocked me a lot was she's moved on with someone else and has children of her own, now." Taehyung replies, still in disbelief.

Jimin, who's still eavesdropping from outside the room, remembers Jae's words from five years (almost four) years ago.

Short flashback — five years ago.

"All of you, promise me that you'll keep this from Taehyung. He must never know about me or my pregnancy." She said, staring at the six boys.

"I promise, Jae." They replied in unison.

She breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. It's just, I want to move on from him. Bring up the baby on my own or maybe I'll find someone else, but I want to remove him from my life completely. He'll be just a memory to me from now on."

Jimin nodded. "I can assure you, we won't even mention of your whereabouts or anything about you."

She smiled. "Thank you so much."

End of flashback.

"Are you falling in love with her, Taehyung?" Namjoon asks.

Taehyung sighs. "Okay, I admit. I am in love with her. I always have been."

Jimin frowns. What is he talking about? He wonders.

"I know. If you're in love with her, then why don't you try to gain her back? I mean the next time you see her again, try and talk to her." Namjoon suggests.

Jimin shakes his head in disgust. What on Earth is he doing?! Then he walks off to his room.

"I don't know... she probably hates me." Taehyung says, fiddling with his fingers.

Namjoon shrugs. "She probably doesn't."

Taehyung sighs. "Anyways, I'm tired. I'm going to head off to sleep. Goodnight, Namjoon."

Namjoon sends him a smile and says, "Goodnight, Taehyungie." Then he exits the room, leaving Taehyung to it.

Then Taehyung stands up and makes his way to the bathroom to freshen up. He exits the bathroom and gets changed into his nightwear.

Just as Taehyung gets into bed, he pulls out a photograph from under his pillow. It was a photo of him and Jae on their wedding day. Tearing up, his fingers brush her face.

Next, his alarm goes off. He frowns and checks it then realises. The time on his phone reads 0:00. (12:00am). Fireworks are heard outside. It's New Year's Day. 1st January 2019.

"Happy New Year, Jae." He says softly as he gazes fondly at her photograph with a tear falling.

Whilst Mark's asleep, Jae glances at her clock on her bedside table which also reads 0:00. She whispers, "Happy New Year, Taehyung."

They still aren't together again, even for New Year's Day.

"I wish you were with me right now, princess." He wishes before kissing her photo and sliding it back under his pillow.

He closes his eyes and cries himself to sleep again.

______________________________

I was supposed to update this for Tae's birthday but oh well, this can be considered a belated birthday update too.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2019 will bring you more happiness, peace and bliss. This year, let's support Bangtan more and spread love, not hate💜

Love you all so much and I appreciate the love and support ❤️

See you all in the next update 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.8K 30
Here Min Yn is married to Kim taehyung who is her professor.... they both didn't talk with each other very much.. Yn is a beautiful and simple and t...
96K 4.9K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
338K 12.3K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
50.5K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...