𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚍 �...

Від Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... Більше

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled
Chapter 72: Stiix and Stones May Break My Bones

Chapter 2: Wandering Days

27.6K 686 2.4K
Від Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: You're Gonna Go Far Kid
"With a thousand lies And a good disguise Hit 'em right between the eyes Hit 'em right between the eyes When you walk away Nothing more to say See the lightning in your eyes
See 'em running for their lives"
~~~

Your Pov:
Your feet trudged underneath one another walking for as long as possible. Head low staring at the ground as the sun finally came up shining dawn onto a new day.

It's a wonder you haven't passed out yet. Your feet hurt, pounding in your shoes with every step. Nerves firing with each strained step.

From another's point of view you probably looked like a walking corpse with your shoulders hunched forward.

Well for one, you sure felt like it.
It was a wonder how you are still going despite the pain coursing through your body.

It's the instinct of trying not to die at work but even that will run out.

You had taken notice the change in the terrain under your feet. From grass to concrete and eventually sand.

Looking up at the sky you stood there as the heat burned your uncovered skin. You snapped your mask off from your face gasping for fresh air but only breathed in the heat.

Sweat beaded off your face as you forced your stumps for legs to move.
Why did you wander into the desert?

Your feet took you here subconsciously, walking miles to the middle of nowhere.

You kept going in hope of finding a spring or shade. In the distance you did notice a structure or property.

Focusing your sight you tried to read the sign hoping this wasn't a mirage and you were going to die of thirst.

If not out here, probably elsewhere due to your lack of care for your weakened body.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
(Y/n) trudged through the sand heading to the junkyard in the middle of the desert.

She wobbled as the weight of her strained body was truly setting in. If she fell there would be no certainty if she will get back up.

She passed through the front underneath the sign that read Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk.

Edna had been inside relaxing and getting lunch ready for her husband that she loved very much.

Meanwhile Ed was working in the scrap yard when he noticed the youth trudge onto his property.

"Hello there! What brings you out here friend?" He greeted from atop a junk pile he was digging through for spare parts he needed.

The girl didn't reply at first as she stood there very stiffly with long tense breaths.

What felt like a long minute the man grew worried whether this stranger was good or if something was wrong.

Ed was snapped to when the wanderer went to turn in his direction but tripped over her own legs.

"Edna! We have a problem!" Ed called to his wife as he slide down the junk pile running to the stranger's side.

"What's wrong Ed?" Edna asked as she came outside but gasped when she saw the girl on the ground.

The woman beckoned to her husband "Get her inside! She's probably suffering from heatstroke!"

Edna helped her husband get the girl up as they carried her inside of the trailer out of the sun.

~~~

Your Pov:
Waking from a dreamless deep slumber you felt cool air brush against your skin and a wet cold rectangle on your head.

You stared up at a metal ceiling, your body refusing to move forcing you to stay put. Your mind however beckoned you to keep moving.

As if you'll find a destination sooner or later.

"Is she awake dear?" A voice said outside the room you resided in.

"Hush Ed! We should let the poor girl rest" a woman hushed to whoever the concerned Ed is.

Glancing to the side you saw your stuff putting you at ease.
Reaching a hand over to the small nightstand you saw a glass of water.

Taking it you gratefully took large gulps. You sat up increasing the bloodflow of your body. The more you moved the less your muscles ached.

Putting a hand to your throat coughing aloud it was still very raspy. You thought from getting injured or dehydration but this was from a lack of use.

Touching your head the heat was gone so there's no way you're sick either.

There was a soft knock on the door and light creaked in. The woman stood there and her eyes lit up when she saw you. "My goodness, I'm so happy you're awake now. How are you feeling dear? You passed out right in our front yard."

You looked at her unsurely but decided it was rude not to reply.
"Good..." you let out gruffly as you studied her features.

"Does your throat hurt?" She asked gesturing "Come with me, I'll make you something so you'll fell better."

Taken aback by the offer you sat there unsure for a moment before ultimately standing up and following after the older woman.

She had faded brown hair kept in a neat bun and red framed glasses. The woman has clear kind eyes and she wears a brown jacket with fur.

You couldn't see any malice intent off her so ultimately you followed behind her.

In the main area of the home there an older man sat at a small table with a meal in front of him.

"Oh you're finally awake. Thank goodness" he sighed in relief when he saw you up and about.

"You had me going there, I was so afraid you had gotten sick there" He said with a kind smile "You're head was so hot we could have fried an egg on it."

"Here, try and drink this" the older woman said holding a cup out for you.

It was warm as you could see the steam rising from the brown liquid.
Tilting your head you looked at the woman warily.

"It's hot chocolate dearie" she smiled at your expression "When your throat hurts it's a good idea to drink something warm or ice cold."

Your eyes switched from her to Ed before taking a sip from the cup.
Chocolate flooded your senses with a sweet warm sensation washing away the ache in your throat.

You smiled a bit at the sweetness. It soothed the pain for a moment but time was needed to heal the wound.

Looking back up at the couple you boeed your head a bit gratefully.
"Thank you..." you muttered a bit unsure how else to express appreciation.
Afterall they didn't have to help you out.

The couple smiled at you appreciating the small gesture understanding the feelings behind it.

You learned the couple's names were Ed and Edna. Remembering your manners you told them what was supposedly yours. They seem to live out here alone in this junkyard with only eachother for company.

They invited you to have dinner with them where they told you many stories of their son.

The couple gushed to you how proud they are of him and that he is a ninja working together with a group.

Edna even showed you photos of the boy. He had short brown hair, wore blue clothes and had a particular notch in his eyebrow. Funny how he wore blue and he became a blue ninja.

It went late into the night. You and the couple lost track of time talking. Mainly it was them potentially embarrassing their son while you listened to them tell their stories.

You had no stories to tell and much preferred listening than talking. You observed the way they spoke and laughed about the old times. The way parts of their face crinkles as they smiles.

You unconsciously took in this moment as if you'll forget it once more. Ed and Edna Walker, how could they sit here and talk to a stranger with such warmth and extend that hand towards you.

The sun was setting in the window of the trailer and your drink had gone cold with only a sip left.

Through the stories they told you about their son you started to picture who his character is. By what you're told this Jay boy is a goofball and a blabbermouth, traits he inherited from his parents. Nothing wrong with that.

You found this very endearing, it means you don't have to talk too much and leave it all to them.

A warm feeling was in your chest that you couldn't tell if it was the hot chocolate or somehow heartburn.
These people had something about them that made you feel like you've known them forever.

It was nice.

"Sorry we talked your head off this entire time" Ed apologized bashfully snapping your focus to reality and not the thoughts that poured into your empty head.

You shook your ahead giving the couple a thumbs up and a small smile.
You got up from your chair bowing in respect to them before heading back to the small bedroom to retrieve your gear.

"Oh, are you leaving dearie?" Edna asked as the trailed behind you.
Looking over your shoulder you nodded a bit apprehensively.

"You can stay the night. The sun has already gone down" Ed said gesturing to the clock that was on the wall.

Inside of the small room you took in the details of the room. It had a blue, grey, white theme to it. There were posters of different characters on the wall, comic books stacked together in the corner next to a tv and game console that have been collecting dust. You were in their son Jay's room.

After putting your stuff back on and tugging the mask over your face you headed outside where the Walkers saw you off.

You insisted on leaving as to truly not intrude on their kindness. Plus you may visit again after seeing this world and what it has to offer.
Maybe then it will strike a cord in your brain and help return your lost memories.

"Be careful out there, it gets really cold out in the Sea of Sand at night" Edna worried and fixed your jacket for you.

"Feel free to visit us anytime (Y/n)" Ed smiled "I can show you around the junkyard too."

"Oh please take this" Edna said as she held out a hard plastic water bottle to you.
It had a red cap and the bottle plastic was a foggy clear. There were prints of the same character that was on Jay's wall along with little stars that decorated the entire piece.

The bottle was filled and you took it gratefully

"I don't want you getting dehydrated and passing out again" Edna replied and turned to her husband "Ed, tell her to take care of herself too."

Her husband jumped a bit then smiled chuckling a little bit "Take care okay (Y/n)?"

"Will do...thank you" you replied in your low raspy voice with a bow.

You left the junkyard traversing the desert with new strength to carry on.
The couple had given you a map and told you the directions to the nearest civilizations.

From here on out you let your feet guide the way.

~~~

Days have passed since visiting the walkers. You have been traveling, rather wandering to different villages in this time.
You picked up some work helping others move heavy crates that are too heavy for those older than you.

In this time you've spent most nights camping outside enduring the sometimes cold, sometimes warm nights. You bought yourself a lighter so as to make building campfires faster.

You would spend your nights underneath the cloudy or starry night skies writing and drawing in your two books.
The sketchbook was filled with drawings and sketches from a person you couldn't recognize. Were your hands the same ones that could make such illustrations from scratch?

You tried drawing next to the campfire as it was your only light. Needless to say those skills might not be coming back. Looking at the new drawings versus the old, you can see a large difference in style and skill.

In the second book, a soft leather bound blank journal. You ended up writing out logs to yourself. This is so if you ever lost your memories again you at least have a reference to catch you up to speed.

When you aren't moving the pencil around you would lay on the ground staring up thinking to yourself.

Your broken mind filled up with thoughts by the day. Questions unanswered, you contemplated your place in this realm called Ninjago. Wondering if you truly existed as a person.

No one knows who you are, no one recognizes you either. So who's to say you aren't forgotten.

~~~

You had wandered to another town. There was a very fancy building that caught your curiosity. When you headed inside you realized it was like an auditorium.

There was a stage with rows of seats pointing in it's direction. There was a group of four men singing and dancing apart of a program.

Walking more into the room your eyes never leaving the stage. You watched with curious eyes admiring the footwork that flowed perfectly with each step.

Music and melodies filled your ears that struck the perfect cords deep in your being. The energy of the room was captivating, you tapped your hand on your leg along with the beat.

You had half a mind to try to copy the movements of this ritual. However you hesitated as your arms and legs were still stiff as a board. No life in your dull movements.

You jolted when you saw one of the men get too close to the edge of the stage.
His foot stepping over the other, he let out a yelp as he fell forward.
You burst into action running over just barely making it in time to catch the man before his back could hit the floor.

"Oh wow, thank you" he gasped looking at you then the floor "that could have been a lot worse..."

You nodded slowly setting him upright and steadied the older man flinching when he yelped in pain.

Looking down he had hurt his foot. You didn't get the chance to react as other people began to swarm you both.

Guilt weighed in your chest as you wondered if you caused that. You left the building after noticing the suspicious looks sent your way that unnerved you.

~~~

Ninja's Pov:
"Awww, what happened?" The ninja groaned when Sensei wu unplugged the TV shutting off their video game.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole complained as each ninja groaned.
"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay demanded annoyance in his voice.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex does not mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of spinjitzu" Sensei Wu scolded his four students.

"But Sensei Wu ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has been nothing but peace" Zane pointed out in his usual calm voice.

"Yeah peace is boring, there's no one to save. There's nothing to do" Jay groaned adding in.

"We can train tomorrow." Cole concluded laying across the floor lazily.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today" Sensei wu stated offering some wise words to his students.

"Well I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so of that's the case..." Cole started as he held a piece of pizza and was about to eat it until sensei wu kicked it out of his hands causing the pizza to slide across the floor.

"No pizza for you!" Sensei wu scolded as he twirled away and continues "In order to reach your full potential, you must train!" He demanded.

"Uh remember when we did a little thing called the tornado of creation? I thought that was pretty insane" Kai commented pumping his fist.

"Oh you four only scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold..." Sensei Wu explains to his students wanting them to understand.

Nya ran into the room yelling "Guys! Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was just spotted approaching Jamankai village!" She informs the ninja. They all jump to their feet scrambling a bit to grab their weapons.

The ninja run off towards their dragons fumbling around a bit but finally take off on their dragons and leave.

~~~

Your Pov:
Only just arriving at a mountain village you were already put to work.
You stacked the boxes outside of a stall when the sounds of laughter could be heard nearby.

That didn't sound sinister at all.
What could be so funny to draw in a large crowd in a small village afterall?

Quickly finishing up the work and getting paid You headed down the alleyway to investigate.

The crowd of people of all ages stared up at a young hooded boy that hung from a sign by his cape. His clothes covered in food that had been pelted in his direction.

Four colorful figures stood out in the middle of the crowd. Laughing at the child and eating candy right in front of him.

You frowned underneath your mask climbing onto a trash can using that as leverage. You jumped up stepping across people's heads including the four bullies.

Pulling yourself onto the roof you kneeled before the kid as you pulled him off the sign

"What the?! Ow!" The blue robed guy exclaimed as he rubbed his head in pain.

"You stepped on my head?!" The red robbed guy exclaimed as he fixed his rather spiky brown hair.

"Hey! Why are you letting him go?" The black robed one asked with a glare.

You didn't reply with your back to them you tended to the hooded child with teary eyes.

You patted down his clothes throwing the food off in an effort to clean him.

"Hey I was talking to you! Do you have cotton in your ears?" The same guy asked again grabbing your shoulder to get your attention.

Cocking your shoulder to the side you looked up at him with a death glare. Upon meeting your cold gaze he retracted his hand.

Sighing you stood up facing them with your mask and hood covering your face. Annoyed cold eyes glared as you held the child behind you.

"Well aren't you going to say something?" The black ninja asks growing impatient with his friends right behind him.

"Yeah, we were teaching the twerp a lesson. He was trying to terrorize the village" The blue one added in crossing his arms as if their actions were justified.

"You took it too far..." you let out gruffly internally bagging on yourself for how it sounded.
Your voice was still raspy, even with days of healing and taking care it was still coarse. Thus, your voice sounded deeper than it actually was.

"Then he will learn not to mess with other people" The red one replied not understanding the gravity of their actions.

You stood there with your hand on your hip looking the four up and down. Their hoods were off and the four had their respective colors of red, black, white and blue.

The blue one looks like Ed and Edna's son so that must be him. Tsk tsk, what would your mother think if she saw you bullying a child years under you in strength and maturity?

You also took a glance at the adults in the crowd internally shaking your head. A full grown adult yet acting like the children around them.

Letting out a low groan it was evident there would be no use in trying to explain why this was wrong.

You gently grabbed the child's arm pulling him with you as you walked right past the four.

"Not worth my time" you retorted lowly completely brushing them off as nothing more than four children flaunting themselves.
You'll spare yourself of the headache now thank you very much.

"Hey wait a minute, don't just brush us off like you're the bigger person" the red one hissed grabbing your shoulder.

You twisted yourself around snatching the golden sword from his back. Holding the blade in your hand you swung the hilt forward.

Bonk! It goes as you hit the hot tempered one on the head.
"Gaudy" you commented as he fell backwards on the ground.

These four seem to really like gold huh? Golden weapons and you don't even want to get started on the plain suits with dragons plasted on the front of them.

Jay laughed at his friend's predicament and you smiled slightly seeing the child next to you laugh as well. His tear stained face was dry as he let out a sweet giggle.

You quietly grabbed his hand gesturing your head to the candy stall watching his eyes light up at the sweets.
With the money you had you bought him a cotton candy. You pointed the sword at the four with a glare threatening them to not come close.

"Weak" you spat before turning around leaving with the golden sword resting on your shoulder.

"Hey! Wait! Get back here!" The red one shouted but you were already out of earshot taking his precious sword with you.

~~~

Ninja Pov:
Kai jumped to his feet anxiously running around the village for the thief that stole his sword. His brothers helped him in this pursuit but they couldn't find the child or the stranger.

It's like they disappeared into thin air.

They had to give up, unable to find the strange person. Kai was fuming as the four walked back to their four dragons that awaited them.

"Great, no real threat and now my sword got stolen" Kai huffed as he pet the snout of his fire dragon.

"The sound it made when they bonked you on the head with your own sword was really funny" Jay added in holding back his laughter for the fire ninja's sake.

"It was rather careless of you to let them take it so easily" Zane added in monotonously putting salt and lemon in the open wound.

"Sensei is going to kill you for losing it" Cole hissed hoping he wouldn't be lectured as well for the fire ninja's carelessness.

"You guy's didn't even help" He retorted bitterly as he climbed onto his dragon his foot hit the saddlebag and something rolled out onto the ground.

Zane walked over and picked up the curious scroll. "Huh? I don't remember putting this here" the fire ninja muttered jumping off his dragon. He took the scroll from the ice ninja and unraveled the parchment.

"That's sensei's bag you must have taken it in the rush" Zane pointed out after inspecting the bag.

"What is it?" Jay asked looking over his shoulder.

"It's a scroll windbag" Cole replied raising an eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"I know it's a scroll! But what does it say? It's written in chicken scratch" Jay replies as he comes in closer to look at the scroll.

"Not chicken scratch, but the old language of our ancestors" Zane explained as he looked at the scroll.

"Can you read it?" Kai urged the ice ninja leaning the parchment towards him.

"Well I can try, this symbol means prophecy" Zane points at the paper attempting to decipher it.

"Prophecy?" Jay asked tilting his hooded head.

"It means it tells the future" Kai explained to him.

"I knew that" Jay replied chuckling a bit.

"One ninja will rise above the others and become the green ninja. The green ninja destined to defeat the dark lord."

"Ooh look, a picture!" Jay pointed out in delight.

"The dark lord? Hold on, You think it could mean lord garmadon?" Cole asks but Kai interrupts him.

"Wait a minute is that us? Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Like how good I'm gonna look in green?" Jay replied nonchalantly.

"Ha! Isn't it obvious I'm gonna be the green ninja?" Kai scoffed at the blue ninja.

"The color obviously suits me!" Jay retorted going back and forth with him.

"Everyone stop it!" Cole interrupted the two as Zane stood next to him with a frown.
"Remember why sensei brought us together in the first place: We're a team. We weren't meant to see this and probably for good reason. Come on, let's head back home we have training to do" he finished.

Everyone dispersed and climbed onto their dragons and headed back home.

"Huh, could I be the green ninja?" Kai thought aloud to himself "I need to get stronger so I can take my sword back" he hissed looking around for the stranger.

~~~

Your Pov:
Once the dragons flew off you finally relaxed and got out from your hiding place.

"Thank you for helping me" The boy said with a smile as he tugged on your jacket a bit.

You nodded in response making him falter. "Are you okay?" He asked innocently tilting his head a bit. "Does your throat hurt?"

You took off your mask giving him a slight nod "Yeah..." you whispered with a small smile.

He looked down at the candy in his hands and held out some for you.
"I think this one is honey flavored. Cough drops help when my throat hurts and they usually taste like honey" he explained holding it out.

You took one unwrapping the plastic and popped it into your mouth. The boy did the same grabbing another piece of candy and chomped down on it.

"My name is Lloyd Garmadon. I'm the son of Lord Garmadon, the dark ruler" he introduced in a very straightforward manner holding his hand out for you to shake.

"Oh shoot! Wait!" He gasped withdrawing himself as he looked around on the ground for something.

"Aha!" He smiled grabbing a stick and handed it to you. "Write your name in the dirt" Lloyd told you gesturing to the soft dirt under the soles of your shoes.

Strapping the sword to your side you took the stick and spelled out the name you memorized.

As you spelled it out Lloyd tried reading each vowel aloud before putting it all together.

"(Y/n)!" He chanted and his eyes lit up when you nodded that he said it correctly.

"Remember my name (Y/n) because you're on my good list" Lloyd replied "Because once I figure out how to get back at those ninja, you'll be spared from my wrath" he gave out an evil laugh.

Before you could even stop the kid he ran off but not before waving goodbye to you.
He had a lot of energy and ambition for someone so small.

Something didn't sit right with you but the child had already ran off to who knows where.

~~~

Ninja Pov:
A fire had started thanks to Jay from sparring with Cole. They were fighting to see who would get the title of green ninja and hone their strength. However since Kai was so foolish he lost his sword he was disqualified. Not to mention the four won't stop teasing him about it.

The ninja were frantically trying to put it out but Sensei Wu emerged from his room taking Zane's shurikens using them to put it out.

"What were you thinking?!" Sensei Wu's voice boomed as he glared at his students. The all stood upright at attention knowing they were in for it now.

"Uh, we were trying to figure out who is the green ninja-" Jay blurted out and Zane hit him on the back of his head.

"Ow! Uh, hey, did I say green ninja? No, sorry, ahem, what I said was lean...ninja" Jay stuttered and was caught in his lie.

"You were not supposed to see this" Sensei wu stated as he took the scroll back sighing to himself.
"But Sensei, we wanna know. Which one of us is the chosen one?" Kai pleaded to his master.

"None of you, if you don't unlock your full potential" Sensei wu replied noticing three out of the four weapons were present.
"Kai? What happened to your sword?" He asked as the fire ninja gulped a bit.

"Someone down in the village..." he trailed off like a kid in trouble "...stole it."

Wu shook his head face palming taking a deep sigh trying hard to not be too harsh to his student.

"All of you are only at the beginning and the road is long and winding. If this is what it must take for you to train then so be it. But none of you are near the level of what it takes to be the green ninja" Sensei Wu finally said "Train and grow stronger to get your sword back."

~~~

Your Pov:
Hanging out behind a house in the alleyway you fiddled with the golden sword you took. Admiring the sharpness and flame molding on the blade. How could that guy get something like this? No to mention it seems to be in a set alongside those nunchucks, scythe and shurikens.

The sound of villagers shouting echoed off the building walls calling for your attention. Getting up you peaked your head out to take a look around.
Your eyes widened when you saw Lloyd surrounded by blue snake people pushing a wheel barrow full of candy.

"What the?" You thought raising an eyebrow at the sight. The absolute mad lad actually got himself snake people to do his bidding.

You counted their numbers and it was an entire tribe hypnotizing the people of the village. You stuck to the shadows deciding to subdue the snakes one by one. It's a bad idea to face them head on since you're unsure how to fight them.

~~~

The Ninja's Pov:
As the ninja's were training outside they were interrupted by sensei wu yelling "The serpentine are back! Everyone in Jamanakai village is in danger!"

"Calm down sensei, we were just there. It was some kid who says he's--" Cole started but Sensei wu insisted "The spirit smoke does not lie. An ancient evil has been released!"

"Nya's there right now!" Kai yelled panic in his voice.
"Nya?" Jay asked worried and the ninja ran off towards their dragons.

~~~

Your Pov:
You had found a girl with black short hair and a red dress who was hiding behind a fruit stand about to be hypnotized by a serpentine so you jumped off of a roof you were hiding on and kicked the snake into a barrel nearby.

"You okay?" You asked her in your low hoarse voice as you held a hand out for her to help her up.
"Yeah thank you" she replies as she takes your hand getting to her feet she looked somewhat in a dreamy daze.

You look around you and see some snakes gathering around both of you "Get help" You ordered the girl she nodded and ran off.

Clutching the golden sword in your hands you got into a fighting stance. One that your body was very akines to getting ready to defend.

~~~

You had taken some opponents down but the rest retreated. You followed right behind the snakes to find that all the hypnotized villagers and snakes were gathering in one place.

The guys from earlier finally made an appearance. They joined the battle fighting back against, what you learn to be is, The Serpentine.

You got to witness these ninja use some sort of power. Lightning, ice and earth poured out from their weapons.

Looking at the golden sword you wielded it must have some sort of power as well.

When you tried to unleash the power there was nothing. It was just a sword in your hands. "This is empty" you hummed internally.

When you saw the hotheaded red guy in your sight struggling to hold back the blue serpent you tossed it in his direction.

The snake let out a yelp as it impaled its foot allowing the red ninja to take it back.

The black ninja had taken the staff from the leader but you noticed him becoming hypnotized so you knocked out the snake and took the staff from him as he stared off in a daze.

"Quick! Put it in the fountain!" The girl you helped earlier yelled to you.
You leaped up to the fountain and plunge the staff into place.
Immediately a blue fog floated around the village snapping people out of their control.

There was nothing left for you here so you made your quiet departure unable to get to the kid who left with his serpentine army.

~~~

Ninja's Pov:
"Ugh that hooded stranger had to go ahead and save the day and then disappeared out of nowhere." Jay hissed a bit as the group including the ninja, Nya and sensei wu headed back up to the monastery.

"C'mon they're not bad or anything, they did save me from the snakes" Nya said after overhearing the conversation.

"Wow, they're so nice" Kai rolled his eyes "They must have figured out they can't use the sword like I can and gave it back" he smirked admiring the golden blade.

"I heard the villagers talking about him that they call them the 'Hooded wanderer'" Zane adds in "Appaently they appeared out of nowhere traveling to the villages helping out in exchange for money. No one knows their name or who they are."

"Awww, that's a cool name" Jay muttered to himself.

"They act strong but haven't even shown their strength yet. They could be trouble if we meet again" Cole added in skeptically.

"But perhaps, an ally" Sensei replied "Don't seek rivalry with this wanderer, instead seek competition with yourselves to strive to surpass your own limits" Sensei wu interrupted to offer some wise words as they returned to the monastery.

~~~

Author edit: September 6th 2020

~~~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
1.1K 13 22
Long before time itself had a name the first dimension was forget by 18 elemental gods. but after a big corruption start to poison many of them and d...
809 38 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...
20K 570 13
I didn't ask for this. I asked for a break. I wanted a nice, relaxing year without anymore heartache in my life. No more people dying, no more sacrif...