Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 50

526 14 3
By -horangikonic-

Author's Note: Huzzah!! Finals week is finally over, woohoo!! I know it's been like three flipping weeks since I've updated the last chapter, but I really wanted to focus for my studies since it was finals week last week. I'm really happy today that the results went well and I can finally type more! Thank you so much to all of you who waited patiently 🙏💕 Merry Christmas!!🎄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DING*

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

*DING DING DING DING DING DING DING*

"ARGH!" you yelled as you opened your eyes and grabbed your phone violently. You saw that there were various texts from both Ara and your boyfriend. They were talking about the field trip today. Ara was freaking out because you weren't answering. Why's she so freaked out? We don't have to leave until 9.... You thought. Your eyes suddenly widened and you checked the time.
"Wait, 9:00?! OHMYGOD IT'S 8:45!" you shrieked before falling off the bed. Scrambling back up, you sprinted out of your room.

After quickly brushing your teeth and washing your face, you wore a simple hoodie and short jeans before grabbing your luggage and running downstairs. Bobby was at the table eating breakfast.
"Why the frick didn't you wake me up, Bobby?!" you asked, panting heavily.
"Uh.......was I supposed to....?" he asked. You facepalmed.
"Bobby. Today's the senior field trip." you grumbled.
".....oh frick." Bobby replied. You grabbed a pillow from the couch and yelled into it for a good five seconds before dropping it on the floor.
"Well, whatever then. I was almost late but I literally rushed everything and I'm ready, no thanks to you." you said.
"Sorry, dude......" your brother said guiltily.
"Um....it's okay....Jinhwan's going to be here in a few minutes." you said.

"You said you were going to be gone for three days?" he asked.
"Yeah, including today." you said as you nodded.
"Aight then, I'll miss you, bro." he said. You were going to respond until your phone vibrated. Jinhwan had sent you a text.

"Oop, Jinhwan's here. I have to go now, bye, Bobby!" you said as you opened the door. Bobby got up from the table to watch you leave. Jinhwan was waiting outside, standing next to his car.
"Hi, baby." he smiled.
"Hey!" you replied cheerfully. He kissed your cheek before opening the door. You got inside and slid open the window.
"What's up, Bobby?" Jinhwan said to your brother, who was still standing at the door frame.
"Hi, Jinani Hyungggggg!!" Bobby yelled back as he waved like a lunatic. "You better take good care of her while you're up there and you still have to do it when you come back!"
"Don't worry, I'll protect her with my life!" Jinhwan replied as he got into the car.
"You ready to go?" he asked you. You nodded.

Jinhwan started the car and before the two of you drove off, you made sure that you said a final goodbye to your brother.
"Bye, Tokki Oppa!! I'll miss you!" you said to him as you waved from the window.
"Bye, Sis! Stay close to Jinhwan Hyung and don't die, okay? I love you!!!" he hollered. You smiled and then shut the window.
"The level of closeness in your sibling relationship is something I didn't even know was possible." Jinhwan chuckled.
"Well, we're one of a kind, I guess?" you shrugged.

You went to pick up Ara, who came in yelling the word "road trip" over and over again.
"ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TR-"
"For crying out loud, Ara! It's only going to take like 20 minutes to get there!" you said.
"But we're still going to be in a car for more than 5 minutes, soooooo ROAD TRIPPPPPP! WOOOOOOO!" Ara shouted. You groaned and facepalmed while Jinhwan was busy laughing his head off.

The rest of the "road trip" was pretty ordinary. Conversations were embedded everywhere in the car ride, and you even brought up Ara and Jinhwan's drinking habits in the middle of it.
"Wouldn't you just love to know how you act like when you're drunk as Hell." you grinned.
"What?!" Ara said.
"Oh boy....." Jinhwan sighed.
"Ara, you literally forgot who Chanwoo was. It was pretty funny when you kept on saying he looked like your boyfriend. You should've seen the look on his face when you were giggling like a complete idiot." you said.
"Well, at least I said sorry to him the next morning!" she retorted.
"You guys are the cutest couple though, Chara's like my OTP." Jinhwan said.
"Am I supposed to be flattered?"

There was also the point when you guys were on the highway and Jinhwan opened all the windows and blasted the music. It was kind of hectic with the music on the loudest volume and hair blowing into your face.
"WOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ara yelled as a hype song was playing.
"JINHWAN, MY EARS ARE GOING TO DIE!" you yelled.
"WHAT?" Jinhwan said.
"I SAID THE MUSIC IS TOO LO-"
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I'M TOO BUSY HAVING FUN!"
"ARGH!"

Once the windows shut and the music turned off, all of you looked like you've been mauled by wolves. Your hair was a complete mess and you felt like your ears were bleeding.
"Oh my God, YES! That was awesome!" Ara laughed.
"I think I would've enjoyed that more if I wasn't eating my own hair half the time." you said.
"You guys both look like lions, that's actually so funny!" Jinhwan laughed.
"Oh, come on, now I have to fix my hair all over again." you said as you took out your brush.
"That was worth it!" Ara said.

Once you arrived at the hotel, you went to your assigned rooms after checking in with the front desk. Jinhwan said he had to meet up with the other teachers so he left. You opened the door with your key card and went in to find that Sooyoung and her friends were already there.
"Oh....you're here." Sooyoung said as he frowned. You rolled your eyes and huffed before putting your luggage down.
"Who's sleeping where?" you asked.
"Um......I'm sharing a bed with Sooyoung so you're sharing a bed with Eunji." Sumin said. Sooyoung crossed her arms and stared elsewhere.
"Okay." you said. At least you didn't have to sleep next to Sooyoung.

You got a text from Ara a bit later.

You turned off your phone and left the room. Going down the elevator and walking into the lobby, you found Ara waiting for you.
"Hey, how's your room?" she asked.
"Sooyoung wasn't happy at all to see me. Not surprised." you replied.
"Ugh, forget about her. At least she has her own friends to bother instead." she said as she pulled out two pieces of paper.
"Here. This is the schedule for our trip. I got one for you." Ara said.
"Oh thanks." you said as you grabbed the paper. You quickly took a picture of it just in case with your phone.

Apparently there was going to be a star watching this evening. Tomorrow you were going to go to the fireworks festival, and on the last day you were going to Lotte World.
"Isn't this exciting??" Ara beamed.
"Guess so, I didn't know we were going to the fireworks festival." you said.
"Me either, but we are!" Ara said.
"Do we just get to hang out and eat wherever we want to, then?" you asked.
"Yup! We get to eat whenever, and wherever we want to, but it has to be near the hotel." Ara said.
"Wow, that's great! We actually get to-"
"WHAT'S UP, BABY!" Jinhwan shouted as he snuck up from behind.
"AGH!" you yelled in surprise. Ara began laughing her head off while Jinhwan back hugged you.

"WHERE THE FRICK DID YOU COME FROM, JEEZ!" you said, clutching your chest.
"Dude, your face was so priceless! I saw him a while ago, but I kept quiet and he ended up jumpscaring you!" Ara laughed.
"Hey!" you said, making her laugh harder.
"Did you see the schedule?" Jinhwan asked.
"Yeah." you replied, frowning at Ara.
"You're coming with me to the star watch, right?" he said. You nodded.
"Woah! Does that mean I have to be the third wheel?" Ara said, ceasing her laughter.
"I guess? Unless you have someone else to watch with." you said.
"Dang it."

~~time skip~~

It was finally time for the star watching so everyone was called to gather outside the building. Once all the teachers made sure everyone was there, all the seniors walked a few minutes to a grassy area where the sky was clear. The three of you sat down on a nearby hill.
"You know what, I'll just sit a few feet behind you two. Don't mind me, I'll be doing my own things, you lovebirds have a good time, okay?" Ara said as she scooted further behind you. "Are you sure? You don't have to-"
"Shhhhhhh, it's okay." Ara shushed as she continued to move further back. You looked at your boyfriend and shrugged before looking up at the sky. It was brighter than you initially thought, and there were actually way more stars than you usually get to see back at home.
"Wow, I don't remember the last time I was able to just sit outside like this." you said.
"Me too, the last time I sat on the grass and just stared at the sky was when I was like six." Jinhwan said.

"You know, I thought this was going to be pretty lame, but it's actually better than I thought. It's really nice." you said.
"I think it's nicer because you're here with me right now." Jinhwan said as he scooted closer to you and leaned his head on your shoulder. You smiled before pressing a small kiss onto his forehead. Jinhwan lifted his head and squealed, making you giggle. Sighing, you turned your gaze back at the stars, completely intrigued by the painting-like background they created.

In the midst of it, there was an incredibly odd feeling like you were being watched. You weren't surprised when you turned your head and saw Jinhwan staring at you.
"Why're you staring at me so much? You should be looking at the sky, you know you won't be able to see this every day." you said.
"Yeah, I know that, but the ones in your eyes are prettier." he said. You blinked and started to get flustered.
"Where the frick are you learning these lines?" you asked, a huge blush running across your face.
"I take classes."
"Pfft."

You scooted closer to him and leaned your head against his shoulder, and then entangled your fingers with his, grabbing his hand tightly
"How did I fall so deeply in love with you?" you murmured. Jinhwan just brought your hand up and kissed it, the two of you watching the brightly lit sky alone together.

*FLASH*

Your heads whipped around to see what happened. Ara was holding her phone and smiling like a complete idiot.
"GAHHHHHH! I LOVE IT, YOU TWO ARE SO CUTEEE!" she squealed before taking another picture. Your mouth dropped.
"Ara!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note (again): OKaY, I know I'm late, but I still want to give Bobby a Happy Birthday because our precious bunny deserves one💕

Happy Birthday to our Bobby!! You've worked hard and I hope you live happy with iKon in the years to come!! 🐰✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 44
" I hate you! I swear I hate you so damn much KIM HANBIN!! " "You really don't know with who you were dealing with! " The plan to make the bad boy...
22.2K 1.2K 39
"Please tell me that you love me, that you'll never leave. Even if you don't mean it. I don't care. Just let me at least hear those words for the las...
568K 14K 50
OT7 always, forever. Highest rank: #1 for ikonimagines Twitter: @lastarabesque Curiouscat: @lastarabesque
146 12 4
iKON's Song Yunhyeong and Jung Chanwoo are in love with each other but they have kept their relationship secret from the other members. What would ha...