Thief |Dahmo

By ffiona_pn

(WITH MICHAENG AND SATZU and a little bit of 2yeon) Dahyun has had the biggest crush on Sana for 3 years, but... More

Crush
First kiss Theif
Date...?
Late
Three's a Crowd
Call Out My Name
Heartbeat and Heartbraak
Let me think
My Girlfriend...
She's Mine For Today
Prom Night
Prom Night Pt.2
All I Want and Everything I Need
Goodbye, My Love.
Memories of You
I Fall Apart
Exes and X's
Momo...Hirai?
Pull the Trigger
Death Threats
A Rose Filled With Thorns
Sorry
Perfectly Wrong
Mina's Condition
Polar Opposites
Seduction
Calm Before The Storm
3 Dates 2 Promises
Leave Her.
Replaced
Not Good Enough
Take the Chance
5 Steps
Breakup Master
Happiness...?
Single
Sana;)
I'm Okay
The Same
It Started With A Lie
Ending Scene

So Close Yet So Far

2.5K 77 163
By ffiona_pn

(A/N: Will probs end this book on chapter 40-43. This is chapter 38 btw. Also, should it be a happy or sad ending? Not quite sure yet.)

Momo's POV

"Good job tonight. The Kims have agreed to invest 40 million usd into the new luxury hotel." My father said with a proud smile. I forced a smile back.

"Yeah. No problem."

"They also mentioned that... they would invest an additional 70 million. That is... on one condition." He cleared his throat and stayed silent while looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently. I'm exhausted and I just want to go to sleep.

"They... want you to date Yeri." He said nervously. My heart dropped.

"WHAT!!? Appa that's ridiculous!!! I still—" I was about to go off on a rant when he cut me off.

"Before you protest, I turned them down. But, their daughter has further requested to work with you on this project, even if it's just as friends." My father added. I knew it. There's no way that the Kims would have agreed so easily if it wasn't for Yeri's crush on me.

"For how long...?" I asked hesitantly.

His expression turned more serious and he looked at me in the eye.

"2 years." He answered.

I almost choked.

Another two years!!?

Dahyun and IU might be fucking married by then!!!

"G-Give me a second to think, Appa." He nodded.

It hasn't even been 2 months and I already miss her. I want to see Dahyun. I still love her. My feelings... never faded. And I feel like they never will.

"I can't work with her Appa. I want to go back to Korea." I suddenly said. My father's lips curved into a smile.

"Is this about Dahyun?" He teased. I blushed while looking down.

"Appaaa!!! I-It's not..." I lied.

"Momo Hirai." He said my full name seriously. My father hates liars. I let out an awkward laugh. He raised his brows and crossed his arms. I finally sighed in defeat.

"F-Fine. It is, okay? I miss her. I don't care if she has a girlfriend. I'm in love with her and I miss her like crazy." I admitted, a little bit embarrassed at my own choice of words. My father looked even happier than me.

"Alright then. That's all you needed to say. 40 million is not that much anyways." My father said with a smile as he patted my back. I'm so glad that he accepts me. Now, the only thing stopping me from getting Dahyun is IU. If only they weren't dating...

"Thank you." I said, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Go get your girl." He encouraged. I was about to leave when he spoke again.

"Also, make it quick. I want grandchildren. I'm getting old. Please don't be single by the time of my funeral." He joked.

"Yah! I am NOT that bad with girls." I pouted. He chuckled at my protest.

"Alright alright. I'll inform the pilot. You'll be taking off tomorrow, so pack your bags."

Kim Dahyun. You better fucking marry me when I get back, because I just turned down 110 million usd for you.

Jeongyeon's POV
(A/N: It's been a while again, ahhhh I'm sorry for the people who want more 2yeon scenes)

"Jeongy~ should the baby call me mommy or daddy?" Nayeon asked me as the doctor handed her our newborn baby. I smirked as a thought popped into my mind.

"It should call ME daddy. Just like you do." I said with a wink. The doctor looked at us with widened eyes. Nayeon almost choked. She slapped my arm playfully while looking down with a blush.

"I hope our baby doesn't end up like you." Nayeon chuckled and I pouted.

"Just kidding hehe. I'd love it for our kid to be like you. I'm sure she'd get all the girls, just like you..." Nayeon said sadly. I chuckled and looked at her lovingly.

"You already think that our baby will like girls?" I asked with a goofy smile.

"I—"

"And by the way, the only girl that I want is you." I cut her off. Nayeon blushed madly.

"But there's so many other pretty girls..." She said, feeling insecure.

"In my eyes there are no other pretty girls. Just you. Only you. You're the only girl that can make my heart race. You put all the other girls to shame." I said with a genuine smile. She bit her lip, suppressing a smile.

"I love you." I said as I pecked Nayeon on the lips lovingly.

"I love you more."

(A/N: Nice to see that someone's relationship is going smooth in this story haha.😅)

Dahyun's POV

Momo's still not here. I guess I made the right choice then...

I sighed as I stared out of my balcony.

Where are you? Are you missing me like I miss you?

I kept staring at Momo's post. Who is that girl? Are they together? I broke up with IU for you!!! I-I love you... idiot. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Momo is a Pabo.

I punched the couch sadly.

I picked up the bottle of Soju, clenching the drink tightly as I stared at the picture of Momo's possibly new girlfriend.

She's pretty.

I sighed once again as I took another swing at the alcoholic beverage. I can feel my thoughts starting to fog up.

My feed suddenly refreshed, showing Momo's most recent post.

MMHirai:
📍Incheon International Airport

Liked by DaddyHani, Shyshyshysana, and 543 others

Caption: DO NOT TELL MOMO I POSTED THIS!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-God Jihyo

Comments:

Shyshyshysana: Bahahaha eonnie u look so deadddd.
(Comment liked by: BunnyNayeon, DaddyHani, Jeongyyy, and $Joy$)
BunnyNayeon: Are you coming back???
DaddyHani: Finally you're coming back!!! Btw IU and I are dating now. And Dahyunnie is singleeeeee!!!
(Comment liked by: Shyshyshysana and xxxNancyxxx)

Tap for more comments...

(Posted 30 seconds ago...)

So she is coming back...

Fuck.

Why did I complicate things yet again?

Momo's POV

I got off my private jet and headed back to Hirai Headquarters. I felt the excitement rise within me. Dahyun. Dahyun. Dahyun. I'll finally see Dahyun again tomorrow at work.

I slowly dusted off my office desk.

I missed this place.

My eyes soon landed on a letter by the desk. I grabbed it out of curiosity. I started to open it slowly. My heart rate increased rapidly as I saw the name on the sheet of paper. The girl that's been running through my mind all day.

Hey Jokbal <3,

You've been gone for a while now. I... don't know when you'll get back. Will you ever? Maybe not. You might never even see this letter.

I'll get straight to the point then...

I've decided to start my own company.

In other words, I'm... leaving Hirai Headquarters. Permanently.

I... I'll miss you but... I need to follow my dreams. I hope you'll understand my decision. And I hope you can find your own happiness, even if it's... not with me.

I'm sorry for not telling you this in person. I just know that if I see you... I won't be able to leave.

I'm sorry for not waiting longer.

You can hate me... but I just want you to know, that I still love you. And I'll never forget you. I'll always be your number one fan.

P.S. If my company is successful... I'll buy you Jokbal everyday and send it to you. It might be cold by the time it gets to Korea tho haha.

I love you, Dahyun

I dropped the letter, not wanting to believe what had just happened.

No.

This is not true.

This is just a prank right? I bet Jihyo did this.

I'm dreaming.

SOMEBODY TELL ME I'M DREAMING!!!

"Wake up Pabo... PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" I yelled as I held my head tight with gritted teeth.

Why?

Why can't we be together?

Tears streamed down my face.

She DOES still love me after all. But... her last "I love you" is through a letter? Not even in person? I slammed the desk with aggravation; I felt my hand go numb.

Why didn't you wait for me Dahyun!!? Why didn't you wait until I get back!!? One more day. One fucking day. Is that too much to ask?

I fucking turned down 110 million for you!!!

I-I fucking love you!!!

Why are you such an idiot to not see that!!?

"How...?" I mumbled bitterly.

"How did I manage to let you slip away once again? Just like that... How did this all happen? How did one kiss end up being like this? Sunmi I swear if jail didn't exist, you'd be dead. My heart shattered even more when I saw the date on the very bottom of the letter.

Yesterday.

Fucking YESTERDAY.

One day too late...

I perfectly missed her once again.

So close... yet so damn far.

Dahyun's POV

I looked down to my passport and took a deep breath as I handed it at the boarding station. I walked into the plane and took a seat in business class.

I smiled sadly as I scrolled through the photos of Momo and I. I can't believe that... after all this time... I'm the one that's going to break it off. I'm the one that's letting go.

I'm sorry Momo.

I know I'll miss you like crazy.

Because... I already do.

I'll never stop loving you. If we're meant to be, we will meet again. And I believe that we ARE meant to be. But... if that girl that you met at Japan is the one that you love, I'll accept it... eventually.

6 months later...

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, with an unfamiliar scent, beside an unfamiliar girl.

My head is throbbing, and I felt like I could lose my consciousness anytime soon. I felt a warm body pressed up against mine.

What happened?

The situation and realization eventually dawned upon me. I instantly jolted up. I noticed that I was still in my work blouse. Except that... I was fully naked waist down.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I pushed the girl off the bed. She groaned in pain and got up to face me.

I gulped. Those abs. ThOSe LOnG leGs. That jawline... you could grate cheese on that jawline.

She smirked.

"Like what you see? Don't worry babe. We still have plenty of time." She said as she pushed me back onto the bed. I swallowed the lump in my throat while desperately trying to recompose myself.

I then thought of Momo's cute giggle. Momo's dimples when she smiled. Momo's possessiveness when she's jealous. Those were the thoughts that kept me sane for the last 6 months.

With that, I immediately pushed this girl off me.

"Listen, Hannah. I can't do this." I said seriously. Her brows furrowed and she crossed her arms.

"First of all, my name is Solji. Second of all, you're the one that forced yourself on me last night. You're lucky that I liked it though. Third of all..." She traced her finger from my jaw down, she stopped when she reached my cleavage and smirked seductively. I felt uncomfortable yet turned on.

"Okay, SOLJI. Listen. Whatever happened last night, I was drunk. I already love someone else." I stated. Solji looked unaffected.

"So what? I don't need you to love me. That girl you love also doesn't have to find out. Just... relax and have some... fun." Solji said while biting her lips.

Without a word, I got up, slid my pants back on, and grabbed my jacket and car keys.

"Here's 1,000,000 won. Now please leave me alone." I said with a serious face. She winked and took the money before finally leaving. I sighed.

Momo ya~ I miss you.

Momo's POV

I sat on the couch of Sana's room as I watched her and Tzuyu makeout. I crossed my arms impatiently. Why? Because they've been at it for the past FIFTEEN MINUTES.

"Are you guys done?" I asked with annoyance evident in my voice. Sana finally parted from Tzuyu, panting heavily.

"Sorry Momo Chan. We're done now." Sana said, still catching her breath.

"We are?" Tzuyu asked as she placed her hand on Sana's crotch, biting her lip teasingly. I rolled my eyes with annoyance. I can already see the future. Sana's eyes started burning with lust.

"No. We're not." Sana said as she grabbed Tzuyu's collar and pulled her back in for a hungry kiss. I groaned and got up.

"Have fun you two." I said sarcastically as I closed the door.

"We will!!!" Tzuyu shouted from inside.

Warning: 18+ content...😈

I went into the guest room and locked the door. I would be lying if I said that the Satzu scene didn't turn me on. I whipped out my phone and went to Dahyun's Instagram. My eyes widened.

Why is the very first photo of her like... THIS?

I bit my lip as I unzipped my jeans.

"Fuck... I can't believe I'm doing this..." I cursed under my breath.

I slid my underwear down to my knees and started to rub circles around my clit. Feeling little satisfaction, I sped up the rubbing.

"Ahhh... fuck..." I arched my back as I rubbed even faster. I felt my knees tremble, and I fell to the floor, leaning against the wall weakly as I continued rubbing.

I forced my eyes open and stared at the picture of Dahyun with lust. With that, I rubbed myself mercilessly. I eventually came onto the floor.

"Fuck Dahyun... how can you make so wet? I haven't even started and I already came..."

I then glanced over to the bed. Under the bed was... oh my god.

Why does Sana have that under her guest room bed? Did her and Tzuyu do it here or something? (A/N: Yes they did.)

I crawled there and grabbed the vibrator from underneath the bed. I turned it on and pressed it against my core. My body immediately jolted as the toy hit my still sensitive entrance. 

"Ahh... ahh... Dahyun... faster!!!" I moaned loudly as I started to rub the toy up and down, adding more pleasure as it vibrated across my folds. I started to slowly insert it inside of me.

"Fuck Dahyun~ I'm... gonna cum." I said as I started to pump the toy in and out of me.

I then heard moaning from the other room. Shit. I forgot that this was Sana's house. I can't let her hear me. That would be embarrassing.

I covered my mouth as I pumped the toy faster. My back arched as I grinded against the toy to add more friction. I was moaning loudly into my hand, trying desperately to suppress my moans. With one finally pump, I came onto the toy. I continued pumping to ride out my orgasm, and eventually took it out.

I looked back to my phone. The picture of Dahyun aroused me once again as I felt my core throb.

"What are you doing to me Dahyun?" I asked as I placed the vibrator back onto my clit. I threw my head back immediately with pleasure.

(A/N: The rest can be left to your imagination hehe.)

>>>>>>>>——————<<<<<<<<

3 months later...

Chaeyoung's POV

It's been 9 months now. I've been desperately trying to get Mina to remember me. She remembers many things now, but she still finds Tzuyu really hot, which annoys me. 

I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it!!!" Mina shouted as she went to go get the door. I smiled at how cute she was.

"Oh... h-hi Tzuyu..." Mina stuttered as she opened the door. My smile instantly faded. Tzuyu smiled politely. Tzuyu was still in her suit from work while Sana had her arms wrapped around the latter's waist.

"Umm... I'm here too." Sana said with crossed arms.

"Hehe Mianhe unnie, it's just that... Tzuyu looks really good in a suit." Mina blushed. Sana rolled her eyes at her sister. I felt my blood boil. Tzuyu looks hot in a suit, huh?

Fine. Be that way.

I walked back into my room and closed the door.

Half an hour later, I walked outside to see MiSaTzu watching a movie. I smirked and approached them. Mina seemed to have heard my footsteps and turned her head. Her jaw dropped when she saw me.

"You like girls in suits right?" I asked flirtatiously. Mina gulped.

"I—"

I ignored her and walked to the fridge to get a snack. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mina get up and walk towards me. I pretended not to care and took a tub ice cream out of the freezer.

"Tiger..." she said softly. I felt my knees weaken. Keep it together Chae. Keep it together.

I didn't even look at her, and went to grab a bowl from the cabinet. I started to scoop the ice cream into the bowl.

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me?" Mina asked with annoyance.

"Hmm? I don't know what you're taking about." I acted dumb.

"Why did you suddenly show up in a suit? You look... sexy." Mina said shyly. I suppressed the smile that was starting to form on my lips and kept a straight face.

"I'm going out later, that's why." I lied.

"To where? With who? Out as in a date? Or out as in with a friend?" Mina asked with crossed arms. Omo, she's so cute when she's jealous.

"Why do you care? Just go back to Tzuyu and her hot suit." I said bitterly. The corner of her lips curved up and she ran to me and clung onto my arm.

"Yah! W-What are you doing!?" I wanted to slap myself for stuttering.

"You're cute when you're jealous. And no. I won't. Tzuyu's hot, but you're the one for me." Mina said with a genuine smile. I felt myself melting at her cute gummy smile.

"And by the way, you in that suit... triggered my memories of our prom night." Mina said happily. I felt so hopeful all of a sudden, because that's the night before our big breakup. The night before I thought she was engaged. The night before I first proposed.

"Mina... this is sudden but, do you want to marry me?"

Three years later...

Dahyun's POV

"Ms. Kim, your clients are here."

I nodded and signalled for him to leave. I heard the sound of the door creaking open, and I slowly turned my arm chair around.

I froze as I saw who was standing there.

They took their hats off and smiled at me.

"Long time no see, my love." Momo said with a grin. I could feel my heart skip a beat. My heart that's been empty for almost 4 years, started to beat once again.

"Bold move cousin." Mina said while tapping on Momo's shoulder proudly. Sana giggled.

"You have no idea, Momo wouldn't stop talking about you." Sana teased. Momo looked down while blushing madly.

"Y-Yah! I'm going to tell Tzuyu what you said last night then!" Momo challenged. Sana's eyes widened with panic.

"You said that you wanted her to fuck you hard and make you—" Sana immediately covered Momo's mouth, her cheeks were burning and bright red. I chuckled at the three. I missed them so much. Momo looked at me lovingly, with a big smile on her face.

Without hesitation, I ran over and hugged Momo tight, sobbing into her shoulders.

"What took you so long?" I asked as I punched her shoulder lightly. She chuckled.

"You're the one that left." Sana said savagely. Damn. Tzuyu is polluting her.

I broke off the hug and glared at Sana, who threw me a peace sign.

The door of my office suddenly opened.

"Hey babe." The girl said with a wink.

Fuck... 

Momo's POV

Mina, Sana, and I sat in the limousine anxiously. This will be my first time seeing her in 4 years.

I hope she's not married or something...

I wanted to come sooner, but my dad found out about the news of Dahyun leaving and asked me to except Yeri's offer. I worked with Yeri for two years, and I just finished yesterday. For the past 2 years, Yeri has been courting me. But I knew that it wasn't working. Dahyun was all that. I could think about. As soon as the contract ended, I booked a flight. And here we are now, in a limousine headed to Dahyun's new company headquarters.

(A/N: Pretend that it says Kim on the top)

"Damnnnn. Your girlfriend is doing good." Sana complimented.

"She's not my girlfriend..." I mumbled shyly.

"Yet. Keyword. Yet." Mina added. MiSa chuckled and highfived each other. I smiled stupidly. I can't wait to see you Dubu.

<Time Skip>

Dahyun ran over and hugged me tight, sobbing into my shoulders. I could feel how fast her heart was beating. Or was that my heart?

"What took you so long?" She asked as she punched my shoulder lightly. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"You're the one that left." Sana said savagely. Aish. This girl. Ruined the moment.

Dahyun broke the hug and glared Sana. Sana gulped and laughed awkwardly while throwing a peace sign. I smiled at how cute Dahyun was being.

The door suddenly opened. My brows furrowed almost instantly.

Solji? The famous actress? What is she doing here?

"Hey babe." Solji said as she winked at Dahyun.

I felt my heart sink.

(A/N: Ahhh guys it's been a while. I was in China for winter break and I just got back last night. As some of you may know, this app is blocked in China. But yeah, here's an update. Sorry for the wait. And btw, I had the BIGGEST writer's block while writing this chapter, cuz I started in like, Korea, and just finished it now. Anyways, I missed you guys!❤️❤️)

(P.S. I'll definitely be more active now that I'm back. And once this story ends, I'll continue writing "Polar opposites". I'm also thinking of writing a Satzu story.)

THANKS FOR READING, AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15K READS!!! I REALLY DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS STORY WHEN I FIRST STARTED IT, BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ILYSM!!!😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
25.4K 756 24
What if Tzuyu left the Girls without any traces? Will the Heart remembers it's love? Or will she love both of them instead? What will Happen if two h...
26.9K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
10.1K 235 21
Sana had an easy life as her father is the owner of the famous and rich Tdoong group of companies but being the only heiress she can't run away from...