A Wolf and A Lion || Jaime La...

By burningballoon

When the King commands Aurelia Stark and Jaime Lannister to wed, Aurelia reluctantly becomes Lady Lannister o... More

Chapter 1 . Aurelia Stark
Chapter 2 - Direwolves, white walkers, and what not
Chapter 3 - A simple conversation
Chapter 4 - The King's Arrival
Chapter 5 - A possible betrothal
Chapter 6 - First Encounter
Chapter 7 - The Feast
Chapter 8 - A Bastard and an Imp
Chapter 9 - One Step to Forever
Chapter 10 - A Lannister Perspective
Chapter 11 - Two Choices
Chapter 12 - One Bastard and One Trueborn
Chapter 13 - Banters and Arguments
Chapter 14 - An Encounter with the Prince
Chapter 15 - A small present
Chapter 16 - A White Summer Wedding
Chapter 17 - Tragedy
Chapter 18 - A quiet morning
Chapter 19 - Tearful Goodbyes
Chapter 20 - Kingsroad
Chapter 21 - Nymeria
Chapter 22 - Kings Landing
Chapter 23 - Breakfast for two
Chapter 24 - Revelations
Chapter 26 - Morning after
Chapter 27 - Meeting with a Stag
Chapter 28 - Iron Throne and Wolves
Chapter 29 - An unlikely conversation
Chapter 30 - The Hand's Tournament
Chapter 31 - Confronting a Lion
Chapter 32 - Flowers vs. Mountains
Chapter 33 - A piece of threat
Chapter 34 - One Lion and a pack of Wolves
Chapter 35 . Everything Has Changed
Chapter 36 . Tywin Lannister
Chapter 37 . Oathbreaker
Chapter 38 . News from Kings Landing
Chapter 39 . War and Prison
Chapter 40 . Battle of the Whispering Wood
Chapter 41 . A captured Lion
Chapter 42 . Growing Pains
Chapter 43 . Eddard Stark
Chapter 44 . King in the North
Chapter 45 . Between Worlds

Chapter 25 - The Night's Allure

8.7K 231 6
By burningballoon

     Jaime immediately headed back to his own private chambers that he shares with Aurelia, hoping that she was there before him. He wasn't exactly sure what to expect when he walk inside the room, but he knows that he needed to try and to at least be a friend if he does not know how to be a husband. Walking back to the other side of the castle, Jaime cannot help but think of his previous encounter with Cersei. He was close to succumbing to her desires, which feared him. He may not be sure of where his feelings lay with Aurelia but he knows that he cannot betray her in that way. Jaime was relieved that Cersei took care of the problem, albeit if it was a reckless way but Jaime would have done the same thing regardless. He did not care for the boy, but he did care about how it affected him and the life that would have been taken away from him when the King orders for his beheading.

     Opening the door slowly, Jaime was greeted by a sight of Aurelia sulking on the nook by the window overlooking the narrow sea. It was open like the night before, and the small wind made strands of Aurelia's hair dance along the breeze. She could still hear the never-ending ocean waves, which slowly calmed her down. She had spent the entire day with her sisters, informing them of the news regarding Bran's recovery. Ned didn't come to the Hands Tower until after sunset, and he comforted his daughters, making sure that he did not slip regarding their mother's whereabouts. Catelyn was staying at an inn on the other side of the city, careful not to get noticed. Sneaking Catelyn into the castle would be dangerous as it could risk her exposure.

Aurelia's head turned aside to see Jaime entering their chamber, and she quickly wiped away the tears rolling down her face, not wanting for Jaime out of everyone else to see her in such a state. She promised herself she would not act weak in front of him, and that included no more crying. But the past month has been so hard for her, and she repressed all of her tears and it was becoming harder to contain. Today, was worse than others. Being reminded of Bran's fall, and the fact that his legs may never work again, triggered everything else for her. She did not want to cry in front of her sisters as well, knowing that she needed to be strong for them and father, more than anyone.

When she arrived at her room an hour ago, Aurelia felt the tears coming down. There was no one else she needed to put up a front with now that she was alone.

Jaime felt uneasy seeing Aurelia in such a way, and closed the door behind him before perching himself on the edge of the bed across from her. He thought that perhaps Aurelia would prefer the space, and from him especially.

"I heard about your brother. Is it true?" Jaime asked, even though he already know it was.

"Yes," Aurelia nodded her head, but dared not to look at him. Her eyes were focused on the shining moon on the dark blue sky that she can see through the open window. She used to look at the moon each night back in Winterfell when her mind were ravaged with deep thoughts. Tonight was similar to that.

"I'm sorry, Aurelia-"

"Don't, please don't. Your sympathies won't change anything." Aurelia cut him off rather bitterly, but Jaime took no offense. He moved his head down, staring at his own two feet as the silence surrounded them. She hasn't turn around to see him either.

"Is there anything I could do to make you feel better?" Jaime offered, as if he was in a dead end. He's never been the greatest when it comes to comforting people, and he did not wish to repeat the same mistake he did that started their entire long month argument.

"He's only ten years old." Aurelia remarked about Bran, "All he ever dreamt about was to become a knight, and being in the Kingsguard was to be his greatest achievement. My parents told him to never stop; to train every single day until he bested Robb or Ser Rodrick. He told me how thrilled he was to come down to Kings Landing, and to train with all the greatest knights there ever was. Bran always had large ambitions, even for a boy who still can't shoot an arrow perfectly." She grinned at the thought of that day. Aurelia showed her impressive skills in front of her her brothers, and the feeling was exhilarating.

"I'm sure he would have been a skilled knight." Jaime mentioned, moving his upper body forwards as to show he was interested.

"Now we'll never know will we? He cannot be a knight without his legs." Aurelia said, still avoiding Jaime's gaze.

"Aurelia, don't beat yourself up. You cannot think about it every single day. It will do you no good, and especially not for your brother." Jaime advised,

"What would you have me do, Jaime? You have been leaving me alone each morning, and coming back late at night. Perhaps it's easy for you because you have lived far away from Casterly Rock your entire life, but this is the first time I've ever been away from home. I'm a stranger in this wretched place, and the responsibility of becoming an elder sister all on my own is difficult. Do you know what it's like to try and take care of two completely opposite siblings who won't even talk to one another? Sansa is in this little bubble, and Arya despises being a lady. All I want to do is come home to Winterfell, and see my brothers. I want my mother. I never thought it would be this hard without her." Aurelia blurted out all of her emotions in one sitting to Jaime, who listened to every word she said. It was only a matter of time until she bursted, given all of the emotions she contained for the past month. She finally met Jaime's gaze, and there was a small hint of worry in his eyes.

"I didn't...I didn't know." Jaime managed to say, feeling bad for Aurelia. Sometimes he forgets that Aurelia left half of his family to be here right now, and she's still adjusting to her new life, despite hating it.

"No one could. It's not your fault, I never said anything." Aurelia told him. She still found someway to blame herself even though she was not to blame. It was the dark side in her that she cannot help but let out, especially during times like this.

"But I should know. I'm your...husband, Aurelia. I should know how you feel." Jaime said, feeling quite conflicted with himself. He has told himself many times that he cannot fall for Aurelia, and yet here he is sitting in front of her, wanting to help her in any way he can. However Aurelia stayed silent, as she was unsure of what to respond to Jaime. He can be kind to her, but there are other days where he can be rude and abrasive. Aurelia hopes that she can figure out which is his true side.

"What I can say is that, we all leave home in the end. We never know the exact time, but we all do. You may not enjoy it just as much here, but it's better than other cities out there. The feeling will come and go, but trust me, it will get better with time." Jaime advised, and Aurelia listened to every word he said.

"You must think I'm a child, crying like this." Aurelia said. She was aware that Jaime would rather be caught dead than to cry in front of someone else, and she would rather cry on her own as well.

"Not at all." Jaime disagreed, in fact it made Aurelia seem more human. "We have our moments."

Aurelia took a deep breathe, and went back to look at the window for a moment. She had enough of the crying and was not going to spend the entire night sulking by the window while Jaime looks on. Reaching out her hand to close it, Aurelia felt a prick in her eye causing her to sit back down as she let out a tiny shriek. Her hands went to the eye, and Jaime stood up out of reflex. Feeling alarmed, Jaime went to sit by her side to check what was wrong.

"Are you alright? Let me see it." Jaime spoke, as his large hands touched the side of her face, as she tried to look at her eyes. It was a bit red, though Jaime was unsure whether it was something caught in her eyes or was it because she had been crying.

"Hold on. Can you open your eyes for me?" He asked, and Aurelia did. She opened her eyes as big as she could despite the pain. "There's something in your eyelash. Let me blow on it."

Jaime did what he said, and gently blew on Aurelia's eye. A couple of seconds after that, she could feel her eyes feeling fine like before.

"Is it better now?" Jaime asked her, as he still sat in front of her.

"Yeah, thank you." Aurelia said, and she rubbed her eyes.

As soon as she opened them, Aurelia realize how close Jaime was. They were practically only inches apart. She could feel his breathe on her skin, and Jaime could feel hers. The last time they were this close was when she accidentally bumped on him at the crossroads, and they haven't touched one another ever since. It seems that they will always get closer if somehow Aurelia was mildly injured.

Aurelia did not stray away, and neither did Jaime. The feeling of his hand touching her skin, send tingles all over her body. Her stomach fluttered, and she hated Jaime for making her feel this way when she's this close to him. He pushed a couple strands of her hair behind her ear, and grazed her cheek while his other fingers rested on her chin.

Jaime's eyes faltered down to Aurelia's mouth, and she took note of that. Aurelia's heart started to beat rapidly, knowing what was to come next. She would have pushed him away, but deep down she craved for his touch. Aurelia has never been with any men besides Jaime, and she certainly knew nothing of making love until their wedding night. Even Jaime could not admit that he wanted this more times than he can count. He has not been intimate with anyone for the longest time, and when he slept with Aurelia for the first time, he had forgotten how good it felt. Aurelia was not the best, but she was okay for someone who had not done it before. Jaime had desired to be intimate with Aurelia for a month, and only now was he able to act on it.

Wasting no time, he immediately captured her lips and Aurelia could feel his soft wet lips upon hers. Aurelia did not pull away, as Jaime's hands went to the back of her head and deepened the kiss. She went to wrap her arms around his neck, slightly rising up so the kiss would be easier. Jaime then pulled away, and looked at her brown eyes. They were alone in the room and that was all they needed. It was as if they can communicate through their eyes, telling one another that they wanted this just as much the other.

Jaime claimed her lips again with such intensity, and Aurelia gladly returned it. She didn't care if her feelings towards Jaime remains unsolved; she needed this now. He pulled away once more to trail kisses down her neck and to her bare shoulders, and Aurelia responded to it. She loves it when he does that. Jaime's hands fumbled towards the laces in front of her chest, unlacing them open, as Aurelia did the same thing to the leather jack he was wearing. As soon as it was off, Jaime pulled the underneath tunic off from his shoulders, tossing it to the clothing pile on the ground below. Aurelia pushed her dress away from her arms, and sat there with only her corset.

Jaime resumed his kisses around her shoulders, as he untied the corset from behind. Aurelia's hands went to untie his breeches and she successfully did so. He crashed his lips onto her, and it was filled with passion. She pushed him down, and placed her legs around his waist to straddle him. Jaime's hands ravaged her body, wanting to feel every bit of her skin as her hands rested on his muscular chest.

They made out for another moment or so, until Jaime took control and sat straight up, though Aurelia did not change her position. She helped Jaime push his breeches down, and they were both as naked as the day they were born. He placed his hands underneath her thighs, and stood up to head towards the bed, as Aurelia kept her legs wrapped around his torso. She flopped down on the soft mattress, their kiss never breaking. Jaime then went to trail kisses down her body, as she succumbed to the pleasure.

Aurelia and Jaime spent the night in entire bliss, forgetting about the events of the day. They had been ignoring this for the longest time, and could not hold it any longer. They were both in need of release and relaxation, and they gave it to one another. When Jaime made love to her this time, it did not hurt like it did the last time. She enjoyed it, and so did Jaime. Perhaps, it was exactly what they needed. For the first time, Aurelia slept in content under Jaime's arms until she woke up the morning afterwards.

A/N

guys sorry for it being a short chapter because I like to focus it between Jaime and Aurelia and sorry if it may be explicit to some of you, but i kinda need to write this to show that Aurelia and Jaime's relationship is changing and they're taking it to a whole other level. On the other hand, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 378 24
Alana Baratheon is the eldest child between King Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. When Alana turned 9 she was promised to Robb Stark, the eldes...
27.8K 783 32
𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣π•ͺ π•Šπ•₯π•’π•£π•œ is the 18-year-old daughter of Lord Eddard Stark. As his eldest child, she is expected to go to King's Landing with him whe...
31K 722 17
Juliet Flower Stark, is the oldest daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark of Winterfell. The Lannister's rode North where her parents are informed of a po...
595K 15.2K 51
Nearly a decade before the Game of Thrones, Rose Tyrell engaged an affair that sent ripples through the richest families of Westeros. With relationsh...