𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 ✧...

Door jynstardust

"Why can't we give love that one more chance?" "That's what I've been saying." In which old college friends... Meer

under pressure
i. the tickets
ii. group chat assemble
iii. before the premiere
iv. long time no see
v. an unforgettable night
vi. shoot your shot
vii. the internet sure is wild
ix. girls night
x. going away party
xi. the rumors are spreading
xii. everything and everyone could wait
xiii. new york city premiere
xiv. getting all freddie on me
xv. turn that frown upside down
xvi. might just steal your man
xvii. momma lucy
xviii. he is the one
xix. giving love that one more chance
xx. made it to tokyo
xxi. dating a brian may clone
xxii. you've done us good, tokyo
xxiii. broke my promise
xxiv. grand gestures
xxv. let's celebrate you tonight
xxvi. it's the most wonderful time of the year
xxvii. let's boycott the golden globes
xxviii. ciao, london
xxix. bridge of sighs
xxx. breaking the news
xxxi. i can hardly wait
xxxii. i thee wed
xxxiii. two little lines
epilogue
bonus chapter

viii. to be continued

2.7K 119 59
Door jynstardust

Liked by mrgwilymlee and 467,281 others

audreyhill Beautiful day for a cuppa☕️🍃

View all 278,543 comments

Audrey sighed as she placed down her phone atop the table at Café Pistou, a cute coffee place which Gwilym often visited after long days of filming. He had texted her that he was close by, which made her very nervous.

Sure she had seen him a couple of days ago, but this time there were no photographers, no screaming,    no annoying co-stars, no distractions. Period. This was way more daunting.

The brunette sat at the table farthest from the entrance, to avoid anyone seeing them. Audrey did not want any more rumors regarding the two going around. At least it was a Tuesday afternoon, so it wasn't very busy and nobody seemed to acknowledge her presence.

While she waited, Audrey made sure that she looked presentable. She had worn a white blouse tucked in a pair of high wasted, acid wash jeans and had some black Converse on. Nothing out of the ordinary, but enough to get Gwilym's attention.

Do I even want his attention?

Apparently she did, considering the fact that she was fixing her hair while looking at herself in a handheld mirror. She looked outside for a second and saw a tall silhouette pass by. Gwilym was about to enter the café. Audrey quickly gave herself one last look in the mirror and shut it dramatically.

The bell that hung over the doorway rang as Gwilym pushed the door open. Audrey straightened her back, pushed a brown strand of hair behind her ear, and sighed at the sight. This was it. This was her chance to accomplish her dreams.

My dreams? Oh dear.

Gwilym's eyes darted across the room, his heart beating rapidly inside his chest. He was very nervous, too. Finally, his eyes landed on Audrey. A sense of warmth and giddiness took over him.

She looks so beautiful.

She was able to capture his attention, then. He made his way over to where she was now standing.

"Audrey, it's lovely to see you. Thanks for meeting me here," Gwilym greeted as he encompassed his old friend in a hug.

Gwilym was much taller than Audrey. But it was perfect. She enjoyed how her head fit perfectly in his chest. The brunette could feel how fast his heart was beating, but said nothing of the sort.

"It's my pleasure," Audrey smiled at him as they broke off the hug, which had gone on a little bit longer than a normal hug between friends-who-haven't-seen-each-other-in-a-long-time should go.

"I saw your post on Instagram on the way over here," Gwilym acknowledged as he sat down across from her. "The picture is beautiful."

"Well, it's easy to photograph when you have such beautiful scenery. Seriously, Gwilym, this place is wonderful. You guys came here often after filming?"

Am I rambling? I think I'm rambling. I'm definitely rambling.

"All the time. But I mostly came here alone, to escape for a while. I love how the movie turned out and everything, but it was a pain in the arse to film. I was under so much pressure, y'know?"

Audrey nodded. Now in the daylight, she could tell that Gwilym looked exhausted and he wasn't getting a break anytime soon. The Bohemian Rhapsody express was just leaving the station.

"I get it. There's a lot of pressure when doing biopics. Trust me, I've done two by now."

A small smile crept upon Gwilym's face. "The Theory of Everything and On the Basis of Sex, right?"

An even bigger grin overtook Audrey. She was glad that Gwilym knew what she had starred in. "You are correct."

"Ugh, I loved The Theory of Everything, so moving. You and Oliver did an amazing job. How is Oliver, by the way?"

"He's great, actually. He got married and now has a little girl and boy. We actually filmed another movie together, The Aeronauts from Amazon Studios, and
it comes out next year."

"Oh wow. You're doing amazing right now. Got a lot of stuff going on," Gwilym spoke, with a sense of pride for her. He was so happy that she had succeeded this much after they parted ways.

"Me? What about you playing Brian May in a Queen movie? That breaks all barriers of amazing," Audrey laughed. The more she looked at him, the more she began to think that he was actually related to Brian May.

"It really is great. I hope it'll be enough to open more doors, you know? I want to be more involved in the big screen," Gwilym said, with a hopeful tone of voice.

Audrey smiled, Gwilym had what appeared to be puppy eyes. "I'm sure it will. You're meant for that kind of stuff, you're good."

"Thanks," Gwilym spoke, with a hint of pink on his face. "Hey, uh, are you hungry? Cause I am and they make killer sandwiches here."

"I could eat."

Could? I'm starving, thanks.

The pair went over to the counter and looked at what was available. Audrey had her mind and stomach set on a ciabatta club with a cup of dark coffee.

"On me," Gwilym stated out of nowhere as they stood in line. Audrey looked up at him in confusion. "The food that is," he reassured her, with a kind smile.

"Oh no, you don't have to," Audrey said as she shook her head. She began to pull out her wallet, but it was too late. It was already their turn and Gwilym had already started ordering. Audrey let out a sigh in defeat and carried on over to their table.

What went on after that were lots of laughs, catching up, and sharing stories. Gwilym spoke a lot about his time on set with the boys, which is what he called his co-stars. His eyes glimmered when he reminisced about his time while filming.

"And now we're going all around the globe for more premieres and interviews, since we already finished the ones in England. We're going to New York in a couple of days for the premiere in the U.S. and then we'll be doing press junkets across the country."

"Sounds like you'll be very busy," Audrey commented, her voice a low tone. She was sad that this would probably be the last time that she would see in a while. Audrey didn't want for them to lose touch again.

"Well, yeah," Gwilym answered sadly, but he quickly perked his head up. "Which is why I wanted to tell you that the cast and crew will be meeting up in a club near here to celebrate our success before heading out. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me?"

Is he asking me out? AGAIN? This time it feels more oficial. Like as if he wants me to meet his family.

Audrey sat still. She wanted to say yes, but couldn't utter the words. Gwilym watched her anxiously, waiting for her to say yes.

"Ayla can come too, if you'd like," he suggested, to see if Audrey would respond. "I've heard rumors that there's something happening between Rami and her."

"Yes, I'll go. I'll tell Ayla, as well," Audrey simply responded, with a small smile. Gwilym grinned in return.

After that, the two finished up their meals and called Ubers to pick them up. As they stood outside the café, Gwilym couldn't help but stare at Audrey. Even though she was dressed in simple clothing, in Gwilym's eyes, she looked astonishing. Audrey could tell that he was staring.

"What?" she asked as she turned to look at him.

"I really enjoyed today," Gwilym replied swiftly, completely disregarding her question.

"Me too."

They looked at each other directly in the eyes. Something was going to happen. Gwilym stepped closer towards the woman in front of him. He gently placed his hand below her ear. Audrey's breath hitched.

Was he moving too quickly? Would it be weird to make a move? They had known each other for years, was it wrong? There's nobody around, what stopping him?

These questions swirled around Gwilym's brain while he looked at Audrey. He wanted to empty it and just live in the moment with no consequences.

He started moving his face closer to Audrey's, his hand remaining below Audrey's ear. Audrey didn't know how to react at all. But she didn't want him to stop, either.

He was going to do it. Gwilym Lee was going to kiss Audrey Hill, the girl of his dreams, after many years of wanting to. Ever since the day he met her.

Yet, his dreams were crushed in an instant. A black SUV pulled up in front of them, it was Audrey's Uber.

"Perfect timing," Gwilym sighed, with a hint of laughter. He softly dropped his hand, they couldn't risk kissing in front of the car.

Audrey laughed in return and grabbed his arm as he dropped it, gently rubbing it with her thumb.

"To be continued," she smiled, before letting go and getting inside the car. Audrey didn't look back, it was less awkward and more dramatic that way, she thought.

"To be continued," Gwilym whispered to himself as the car drove away.

Author's note!
AHHH IT ALMOST HAPPENED!
Let's see what happens in the next chapter😉

We're almost at 2k reads guys! We can do it!!

I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far, let me know!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.2K 245 13
Bunch of imagines with the Queen & Bohrap boys ━━━━━━━ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Ⓒ︎𝐃𝐗𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐐𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐄𝐍
46.4K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...
4.1K 98 24
A very soft Brian May fic Like,,, the Softest
17.3K 562 25
EDIT 3 YEARS LATER-: i am so sorry this sucks so bad i was like 14 when i wrote it x Harley had always been happy, how couldn't she be? She made a la...