Naughty with the Bad Boy

By Crazyanime5

(2nd Book of "Forced to Tutor the Bad Boy") Hey guys. Welcome back to the adventures of Cynthia and Jack!!! A... More

A/N
Chapter 1- Arriving
Chapter 2- Who's My Roommate?
Chapter 3- New Life
Chapter 4- Memories
A/N
THESE ARE MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 5- Bullies.......ugh.
Chapter 6- Crashed Party
Chapter 7-The Worse Reunion EVER
Chapter 8 - Why Them?!!
Apology to my Readers
Chapter 9- Playing Along
Chapter 10- Awkward Moments
Chapter 11- Bad Girl
Chapter 13- A Moment Changes Everything
Chapter 14- Goodbye Forever?

Chapter 12- A Kiss and Escape

1.6K 48 10
By Crazyanime5

Hi my peeps!!
Alright...I'll get to the story now.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

~Cynthia's POV.~

After hearing the way Jack sounded, I had a feeling that he didn't want to see me, and I started to overthink my decision.

"I'm gonna-." I started to say, but suddenly the door opened.

"Hello, wonderful-What the?!" He yelled as he saw us standing at the door. Honey quickly covered his mouth and shoved him back inside, while grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

I held my breath as I looked up and made eye contact with Jack. He quickly looked away and scowled.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what are y'all doing here?" Rex asked.

When Honey saw me looking down, she stepped forward and said.

"I'm mostly here to get Cynthia and Jack to talk."

Rex hissed, then leaned towards Honey and me, and murmured. "No offense, but I don't think he's in the mood to talk. He's been Mr. Grinch all day."

Hearing that, Jack stood up angrily and yelled "That's right! I'm not!" Then he glared at me.

"I definitely don't want to talk to her."

Tears started to form in my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away and before Honey or Rex could say anything, I stepped forward.

"Act like a big baby all you want to. I want to talk to you."

At first, he was taken back by my outburst, then he rolled his eyes and made a low grunt.

"So, now you want to talk."

I swear from the look of my face, black smoke would have came from my ears.

"Yes I do! And I suggest you listen."

"Why should I?"

"Because.." I trailed off.

"That's right! I shouldn't. So I suggest you both leave."

"I could have gotten expelled for coming over and here and now I'm leaving."

When he didn't respond, I groaned loudly and started to walk away, before Honey grabbed my arm. "No."

She turned to him. "Listen, you big ass. I did not get up from binge watching my Netflix shows and come all the way over here for you to be all crying and sensitive over this stupid misunderstanding about Cynthia. So cut the crap and be a man, or just be stubborn and lose the one girl you actually love." Then she added, "Don't make me set y'all up. It WILL be embarrassing." She says, emphasizing the 'will'.

When he stayed silent, Honey said "Fine," with her scary calm voice she uses when she means business.

Uh oh...

She tightened her grip on my arm, leaned forward and quickly grabbed Jack, and before I knew it, we were both scrunched together in what I think is the bathroom. The lights were off.

"Have fun you two." She said, before closing the door, leaving us alone in the dark.

He grunted. "Imma turn on the lights." For which I responded, "Do what you must."

He stopped reaching, and I could feel him glaring, as I slowly moved away from him.

"What is your problem?" He mumbled.

"I don't have a problem. Your problem is with me." I countered.

"I don't have a problem with you."

"Doesn't seem that way from how you've been acting."

"Says the one who's been ignoring me all day."

"I haven't been ignoring you."

"Oh, but you've been avoiding me."

"No-"

"Cause you haven't said anything to me ALL day, and don't give me that bull about the difference between ignoring and avoiding."

"Quit cutting me off!"

"Or what?!" The silhouette of his arms raised up. "Do what you must."

I turned and pointed my finger at what I think is his chest. Why is it so dark in here? "And if I shoved and punched you right here. What then?!"

I felt him tense up in anger.

"Jack! What. Would. You. Do? Hit me?"

He suddenly relaxed and murmured. "Nothing.."

Oh my goodness, my heart is thumping. I thought he was gonna hit me. Also, I wanna kiss him, but I can't. We're fighting.

"Nothing? But....even though....even if I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me."

"Then why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not-"

"You are. And I don't blame you." I murmured looking down. Again. Why is it so dark?

"What are you talking about?"

A tear started to slide down my cheek. "I hurt you, even though you've done so much for me."

He scoffed. "I haven't done that much..."

Glaring at him, I then lifted my hand and smacked him across what I think is his face.

"What the-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" I yelled, making him immediately clam up. "You always know the right thing to say, and defend me when mostly everyone is against me. You hold me close when I am upset, and cheer me up on my darkest days. You've saved my life more than once and love me for me. You call that NOTHING."

He stared into my eyes and said "Well if you think I'm so great, then why'd you reject me?"

Without a moments hesitation, I responded, "Because I was scared." He looked at me for a better answer.

I sighed deeply. "I'm a girl who's never felt true love in her life, Jack. I'm not some hot cheerleader you can make out with in the locker rooms."

"Oh trust me. I know that."

I felt like a wave had crushed my heart. "What is that supposed to mean?"

He once again tended up, but this time in fear, as he realized what he just said. "Cynthia..."

"Would you rather I had been a cheerleader?! Some 'sexy' girl you can make out in a bathroom just like this?"

I was too angry to cry. I was too afraid to blink, because I was scared he would disappear.

But....he didn't.

He pulled me closer to him, leaned down and literally kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I started to sigh a little as he pulled me closer. He moved inches away from my mouth and murmured.

"Why the hell would I want a cheerleader when I can have a amazing girl as hot as you?"

My mind told me to say 'You only like me cause I'm hot?' Or 'I guess I'm your hot cheerleader.' But, what I ended up saying was, "You're hot like fire."

He chuckled and I groaned, planting my face in his shirt, trying to hide my face from this humiliation. "Why did I say that?"

"Cause you think I'm hot." He murmured in my ear, making me whimper embarrassingly.

He lifted my chin up gently, and said with confidence, "I want to be your prince, and I want you to be my princess."

I smirked. "Who says I need a prince?"

He leaned closer, hovering over my mouth. I could feel his hot breathe on my face, especially on my lips. "Then, what do you need?"

"A partner." I sighed heavily.

"Then I guess we're partners in crime."

With that statement, I pulled him closer, feeling his body press against me, and kissed him deeply. He immediately responded by grabbing the small of my back and kissing me back.

I moaned into his mouth, causing him to act wilder, and the next thing I knew, my back was against the wall. I lifted my right leg in order to give him a bit of space, but he came closer, covering every inch of my body with his.

I could barely see his face in the dark, but I could tell from the way he moved, he enjoyed every second of being on top of me. I carefully moved my hips a little, but immediately stopped as I felt something.

I jumped backwards immediately, and fell to the floor, trying to calm my breathing.

"You ok?" He asked, also breathless, but immediately stopped when he realized what happened. Even in the dark, you could see it, and I was blushing furiously in embarrassment. I never thought I could make a boy feel that way.

"Uh...ummm. It's not what it looks!" He yelled dumbfounded, then slapped himself realizing what he just said, making me giggle a little.

"Shut up. You did this to me." He growled, making me laugh harder.

After calming down, I asked "Was it that good?"

He chuckled. "Better than I imagined," making me blush again.

"Really?" I said, standing up.

"Yeah." He said coming closer. As we locked eyes, the door suddenly opened.

We immediately pulled away, as Rex stood in the doorway.

Jack rolled his eyes. "What?" He hissed.

"The professor is in the hallway." He said, physically sweating as he looked at me. "He's looking for you and Honey."

"Shit." I swore, as Jack grabbed my hand. I hate getting caught by the staff. "If he finds us in here, we're definitely suspended, maybe even expelled."

"Not if I can help it." Jack mumbled, squeezing my hand and kissing my cheek before grabbing Rex's shoulder.  "We're gonna distract him."

"What?!" Rex yelled.

Jack turned to me. "When I give the signal, you and Honey run towards elevator."

"What's the signal?" I asked.

"You'll know." He said with a wink.

I looked around the corner to see Honey readjusting her skirt. I smirked and gave her a look "We have some tea to spill later."

She rolled her eyes, causing me to giggle.

"Let's go." She said, grabbing my hand.

I nodded and exhaled. "Ok."

Jack dragged Rex out the door, and we followed, peeking a little to see what they were up to. Before I blinked, Jack lifted off his shirt, and glanced back at me.

I blushed a little, and felt a nudge as Honey was looking at me. I rolled my eyes.

Then, as if it couldn't get any better, he started marching in place.

"I don't know what I've been told!!!" He yelled. He paused, waiting for an echo, but none came.

He glared at Rex, causing him to sigh and lift up his shirt. I nudged Honey back.

"I don't know what I've been told!!!" Rex yelled, slightly less enthusiastic.

"I'm just tryna be-e bold!!!!"

"I'm just tryna be-e bold!!!"

"Hey!" A teacher yelled, stomping down the hall. "What are you kids doing?!"

"We're making a declaration! We ain't sleeping with shirts on!" Jack said in a political voice.

"Who cares?! Go to bed!" A voice yelled from behind a door.

"We don't have to do shit!" Rex yelled at voice.

"Watch your tone, young man!" The professor yelled. Where did he come from?

"I don't wanna go to bed!!" 

"I don't wanna go to bed!!!"

"I'm just gonna say...RUN!!!"

"I'm just gonna say-what?!"

Suddenly, Jack bolts the away from the administrator.  Then, soon the Rex follows him, causing the administrator to run after them.

I quickly dashed to the elevator, pressing on the button multiple times to open.

"Come on, come on." Honey murmured.

"Hey!" The professor yelled.

We froze, and didn't dare turn around.

"What are you guys doing?"

Now, you're probably a bit confused, but before we left, I had grabbed Jack's hoodie, and Honey had grabbed Rex's. What? I just figured we'd get caught. It's not like I wanted to take one of his hoodies.

Then, before either of us could respond to him, or before he took another step, the elevator slid open.

In a flash, Honey and I sprinted into the elevator, and quickly pressed the 'close door' button, turning our heads, so the professor wouldn't see our faces.

A few minutes later, I crashed onto my pillow in exhaustion.

"Well, that was terrifying." Honey stated. "We could have been expelled."

"Yeah." I said, still in shock.

She suddenly plopped on my bed next to me and turned her head so she could look right in my face.

"Soooo you and Jack?" She said slyly with a smirk. I blushed a little, then remembered what I saw earlier.

"Soooo you and Rex?" I countered. She looked down. I giggled. "I knew there was chemistry."

"Yeah, screwed up chemistry. I'm a mess."

I sat up. "What do you mean?"

"I really like him, but..the last time I thought I truly connected someone, they ended up leaving after they got what they wanted."

I was confused, until I finally put the pieces together. "When you were seventeen, the time you lost your virginity, you gave him what he wanted, huh."

I could see tears forming in her eyes, and I immediately wrapped my arms around her. "I just..thought he was the one." She murmured.

"Whoever that guy was, he was an ass. But, Rex is different. If Jack is friends with him, he has to be someone special, right?"

"I guess."

"Besides, Jack wouldn't let anyone hurt his sister." I smiled. She laughed a little, wiping her eyes.

"Speaking of Jack..."

"Oh goodness."

She sat up. "Spill. The. Tea. I heard y'all in the bathroom. You both were all in it."

I sighed. "I'll tell you later." I said lying down.

She whined "Tell me something."

I smirked. "I've never seen a bigger hot dog."

"WHAT?!"

"Relax. It was through his pants." But, that didn't seem to calm her down.

"Tell me more!"

"Goodnight Honey." I mumbled as I wrapped the covers around me, and thought of Jack.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Oh my goodness!!!

This is the LONGEST chapter I have ever written!!! It was 2257 words I'm going to pray for my sins, because this chapter was just....wow to write.

Thank you for reading!!! Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 450 12
**Sequel to Fight for Yourself** Taylor has been hurt before. Bad. How can he ever love again? Steven wants Taylor. Bad. How can he make him see jus...
40.2K 980 55
*Sequel to LUCID* When Alexandra Parker finds out just how rough and horrendous love can be, she joins the mortel's and leaves home. It seems a...
22.4K 734 41
{sequel to Bad Boy Jack} "What do you want Madison? Please tell me!" He asked pleadingly. "I want...I want a new beginning. Jack, I want you to forge...
6.5K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...