Her Beef 6: New Day

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a c... More

Copyright
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Check In
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Check In
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Check In
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Check In
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Check In
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Closing Thoughts
Sneak Peek

Chapter 7

660 31 4
By KeyzDoinwell

Desire

I just stood there staring at the door. I was confused until I turned around and saw August on the steps.

That's why he started talking about somebody playing daddy to his kids.

I would never allow my children to call another man daddy. Just because Aubrey and I aren't working out doesn't mean he isn't a good father because he is.

He is a great father. He is just a terrible husband.

"I guess that little comment was meant for me." August said.

I heard the door again and it was Aubrey. He came back.

"You breaking my heart Desire. You know you are and you don't even care." He said.

This was not a conversation I wanted to have in front of August.

"My heart belongs to you Des. No matter how many bitches I fucked my heart and my soul has always belonged to you. No bitch on this planet will ever own my heart cause you do and my daughter's." He said.

"Aubrey please don't do this right now ok." I said trying to control my tears.

I still loved this man with my whole heart, but I loved myself more. I love me enough to not let him keep hurting me. I love me enough to not keep allowing him to cheat on me.

"You can't talk to me cause this nigga here! Is that it!?" He asked getting loud.

" Look baby talk to your baby daddy I will be upstairs." August said.

"Yeah nigga let me talk to my WIFE!" Aubrey yelled.

August started to say something to him but he just went upstairs.

"Aubrey why do we have to keep going through this. Just sign the divorce papers." I said to him.

"If you really love someone you won't just let them go with out a fight." He said.

He wasn't just going to set me free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.5K 23
The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; too hot, too sexy, too mysterious, and th...
138K 4.4K 30
Two women one man. Relationships can be crazy but how did it turn into Her Beef. All Desire wanted to do was be in a happy relationship with her man...
3.3K 84 34
ashley starts seeing a ghost in her dreams which makes her feel something good about her real life. and to escape from reality. She got a dream she...
28.3K 1.7K 44
Desire and Aubrey are trying to put the drama they have faced behind them. They are now in full swing planning their wedding and the date is set. Jus...