Sirens Of Midnight

By Empressoffandomzzz

Birthdays, Friendsgiving, secret Santas, etc. we've seen each other everywhere, everyone knows our history, a... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Nine

131 4 14
By Empressoffandomzzz

Laurel

The bed was the most comfortable thing in the world, the sheets felt like clouds, and I slept perfectly.

It was late in the morning, and I decided to catch up with Thea and William for brunch at some fancy restaurant downtown.

"Have you even seen Malcolm yet?" Thea asked.

"No, he's suppose to see me after he's done with meetings" I replied.

"So you and Malcolm are dating?" William asked.

"Uhh" I spaced for a moment. "Not yet"

"'Yet'? So you are willing to date him?" Thea asked, smirking. "So telling Kara and Alex you said that"

"Oh god, don't tell her" I begged, "She has been non-stop about getting met together with Malcolm"

"She just wants the best for you" Thea shrugged. "Anyways, she isn't just on you back about a love life"

"She's hounding you to?" I ask.

"Oh yea, she keeps talking about getting me together with a friend of her from Central City" She took a sip of her water, "He's an engineer for STAR Labs"

"Ronnie?" I asked, "He's engaged to Caitlin"

"No, no" She shook her head, "Uh... Cisco... I think?"

"Oh, Barry's best friend" I nodded, "Oh yea, you would totally like him"

"You've met him?" She asked.

"Yea, we talked at a party STAR labs had in National city for the launch of one of their products, he's nerdy but a gentleman" I explained.

"Hmm" Thea hummed.

"Isn't that Malcolm?" William pointed out. Me and Thea looked back to see Malcolm guiding in a few business men.

"Yea" I said, "He must have a meeting here with clients"

I saw him see us and tell his clients to wait a moment before walking towards us. "Funny seeing you here" He smirked.

"Thea invited me to brunch and I couldn't resist" I smirked back.

"Well, I have 2 more meetings, I'll drop by your hotel at 4" he was ready to turn away before looking back at me, "And give my assistant a call, she has something for you"

~

Thea drove me back to my hotel room, where I dug through my purse to find Malcolm's assistants number, after dumping my entire bag I finally found it.

Catherine Artemis
(xxx)-xxx-xxx

Dialling the phone number, I climbed onto the couch. "Hello?" The woman on the other end sounded young.

"Uh, hi, this is Laurel Lance" I replied.

"Oh, yes! Miss Lance, Mr. Merlyn told me you'd be calling" She said, "I well send someone to deliver your dress now"

"Dress?" I asked.

"Yes, the dress for your dinner with Mr. Merlyn" She explained. "If you need it in a smaller or bigger size, just call and I'll get a new one"

"Okay, thanks" I said, stunned.

"Your welcome, Miss Lance, have a wonderful evening" She was clearly smiling. I hung up and sat in awe.

Groupchat:
Women of Today

Laurel:
First a private jet ride with anything to eat or drink, a limo to my hotel, the penthouse suite in the most expensive hotels in Star City, and now dress for dinner

Kara:
Oooh?

Laurel:
I may be panicking

Thea:
Why?

Laurel:
I challenged a Merlyn to fight to date me! You never challenge a Merlyn!

Laurel:
Remember that other Private Jet company that went out of business the moment they tried to take Merlyn's biggest Client?!

Alex:
No...

Laurel:
EXACTLY!

Thea:
Calm down

Kara:
Yea, this isn't like being two private jet companies, your two humans with a mutual attraction, and even if it doesn't work out (which it won't) you basically won a free vacation

Alex:
Yea, and plus Malcolm has showed he won't take no for an answer, which in your own definition would mean he is willing to fight for you

Laurel:
Yea... I guess he is fighting for it

Thea:
Yea, see! It's perfect

Laurel:
Thanks girls

Kara:
Hold up

Kara:
Alex never texts Yea... she always texts ya

Kara:
MAGGIE!

I quickly locked my phone before she reigned hell. "Good god" I whispered.

"Miss Lance?" I nearly fell off the couch at the voice, turning to see Gary and a blonde man in a tan trench coat. "Sorry for startling you!"

"It's fine, Gary, just texting some friends" I stood up. "Hi"

"Hey, uh, Catherine sent me to give you the dress" He held up a dress bag. "And this is my boyfriend John Constantine"

"Hello" He simply greeted.

"Hello" I replied, taking the dress.

"If you need a new one, Catherine said she would send someone else" He said, "I'm actually off to drop him off at the airport"

"Oh yea, Gary mentioned you are off for a work trip" I said, "What's your job?"

"I'm a doctor, I have to go to London for an intense surgery" John said.

"Oh" I nodded, "Sounds tiring"

"Sort of, but it saves lives" he lightly grunted.

"I'm sorry we have to run off so fast, we'll be late to send him off" Gary said, "Remember, if you need anything, Catherine is one call away"

"Of course, Thank you. It was nice meeting you John" I nodded.

"Likewise" John said before he and Gary retreated to the elevator. I lightly waved as the doors closed and I looked down at the dress bag.

"What did you get me, Malcolm?" I questioned our loud pulling the zipper down and pushing the black material away to look at the dress. "Okay, that's beautiful"

It was a black long dress with thin straps on the shoulders and another thicker black strap that would go off the shoulders, it was plain but beautiful. He had also had it matched with a black scarf/shawl.

I pulled it out of the dress bag and laid it out on the couch, starring at it in awe. I grabbed my phone and took a photo and sent it to the girl.

Laurel:
The dress Malcolm gave me for dinner

Thea:
Holy!

Alex:
Damn, that beautiful...

Kara:
It's so you, Laur!

Laurel:
I don't want to touch it cause it's so beautiful

Alex:
What time is your dinner?

Laurel:
Soon I think, I should probably get ready

Thea:
Than get ready!! Don't want to put that bra dress to waste

Laurel:
Okay, I'm going to get ready! Wish me luck...

__________________________

I already tired of ham... good lord, I have only eaten ham for the past 3 days and it's only Christmas Eve....

Also would like to say, the 666th word of this chapter was Hell....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 14.8K 121
"To life being happy." "To life being full." ~ Kara Danvers and Oliver Queen, "Won't Let You Down" The alliance between Supergirl and the Green Arr...
304K 6.7K 23
"So, no matter what you need me for, no matter who or what you're facing, I will not let you down." ~ Oliver Queen, "One Call Away" Three months afte...
102K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters