Masters Little One

By lolliopo564

-- Currently under maintenance. Chapters are being rewritten. -- "Little one?" "Yes Master?" she said while b... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Read Before Continuing.
Part 4
Part 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 ;)
CHAPTER 29 -_-
Chapter 30
Book 2, Chaper 1
Book 2, Chapter 2
Please Read.

Chapter 18

23.1K 426 365
By lolliopo564

Then she said it. "This is your new room. It will be put into our walking closet and this is where you will sleep and put if you are bad." She hands Blue a trash bag.

"All of your stuff in here. You can keep your blanket, pillow, work clothes, sleep clothes, and that nasty stuffed animal you have. Everything else will go in here and be donated."

Blue just nodded and she took the bag and walked to her room. She did as she was told crying. Just then she saw something sharp under her little table.

"Is this my time?"

Blue leans down and grabs the sharp metal object and looks at it. She sighs softly and she slips it into her front pocket. She also hids her paci that says "Daddy's princess" in her stuffed animal. She brings her trash bag that had maybe 1/4th full and Sebastian's wife took it and threw it away. Sebastian already had the cage in the far corner of the closet. His wife forces Blue to put her stuff in the cage and put her clothes and work close in a small box next to her cage. 

"Go fucking cook lunch, and clean up the trash in the living room." She yelled at Blue and walked to her baby and walked to the babies room. Sebastian tried to walk to Blue but she quickly moved away and flinched. 

"Sorry! I am about to start." Her ears go down and Sebastian grabs her wrist. She tries to get away but he is too strong. She looks up scared. 

"I am sorry baby."

Blue ignored him "I need to go cook."

"I will find a way for us to be together. I promise okay?" Blue growled and looked at Sebastian. 

"Stop playing with my emotions.. asshole. Let. Me. GO. FUCKING.CLEAN!" She got away and walked to the kitchen.  He was shocked that she yelled at him. He was going to punish her, but he decided to go to his wife. 

"Maria? How is the baby?" He walks over and looks at the baby. He tilts his head some as the baby looks weird. 

"He just finished eating." The baby looked more like Maria than him, expecially the eyes. He had Brown eyes, but they both have blue. 

"Good. Good. Why did you get her a cage?"

"Well, I was talking to my friend who also has a neko as a servant and he said that they listen and behave more. It also makes them feel like.. He said something about feeling like a servant and not a human. I do not like her near you baby. I feel like she has feeling for you."

He just sighs and looks at the baby more. "I promised her when I bought her that she will be human baby."

"Not in this house." She put the baby down in the crib and put it to bed. She walked down to the kitchen and screamed. Sebastian ran down and she was holding blue by her hair. She threw Blue into her cage and locked it. She kicks the cage and throws a blanket around it so it will get really hot. 

"You are a fucking Bitch! How dare you use one of my babys bottles. How dare you not have lunch started. How dare you. If it was up to me? I would sell your ass and get a human servant. Have fun in there for a while."

She slammed the door and locked it. She looked at Sebastian. "She stays in there for the rest of the day. I will call another maid to clean and cook. She gets nothing for the rest of the day and night. How dare she use the bottle." 

She walks back up to the crying baby. He rubs his face in pain and he walks into the kitchen to see what bottle she had. She had a simple yellow baby bottle that was full of warm water. He decides to go clean up the living room and he sees a small box in the far back that was cutely wrapped. He pulls it out and it says -To Master, from Blue- and he opens it to find that there is a bracelet that has the day she started working here engraved on a small gold bar and next to it was a heart with the word 'Promise' next to it. 

He just broke down in tears. Crying to himself. Hating himself for what is happening to Blue. He promised her a good life, a happy life. Now she is locked in a cage with no safety or no love. This is not what he wanted. He wanted her to be happy to be here. He wanted her healthy and to be his baby girl. He sat there holding the bracelet she bought him crying. He hated what his wife was doing. He hated everything right now. 

After he put the bracelet back into the box and he put it in his safe, he finished cleaning up and he cooked lunch. Maria was still talking about how much she hates Blue and she wants her gone. 

"I want a DNA test on our baby." Sebastian said out of the blue. 

"Excuse me? You think I would cheat?"

"No. Its because his skin is very tan and he has brown eyes. We both pale as fuck and have blue eyes."

"Fine.. Fuck you too." She slams the fork down and she left the house. He cleaned up and walked past the closet door and heard Blue either crying or whimpering to herself. He tried to open the door but it looks like Maria changed the lock. He did not care and took out the screws and decided to walk in silently. There was Blue in her cage crying. She coughed some as it was hard for her to breath. She hissed in pain some as well, which made Sebastian curious. He walked closer and sighed softly. 

"Blue?"

She let out a squeak and went silent. She hid under her blanket. 

"Blue? I know you are not asleep."

She spoke softly. "Y-Y-Yes Mas-Master sir?"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes Sir."

"Do not lie to me." he said stirnly. 

"I- I no- mew.." She went silent again and hid under her blanket again. He pulled the one off of the top and bent down to his knees. He looked at her. 

"Hungry?"

"N-No Master sir." He was curious about the new name but let it be. He looked at her as she stayed hidden. He saw how scared, dirty, and upset.

"Thirsty?"

"N-No Sir."

"Lean up. I can't see your face." She did what she was told and she leaned up and kept her head down. She hick-uped and rubbed her face. 

"What is wrong Blue." Blue flinched and scooted more towards the back as best as she could. She brought her knees to her chest and her leg was badly injured but she kept it covered with the blankets. 

"Blue? Answer."

She spoke almost like a whisper "No-Nothing sir." He sighed and looked at his once happy baby. He unlocked the door and pulled her to him. She screamed and tried to get away. He pulled her close as she fought to get away. 

"LET ME GO! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD!"

He just makes a shh noise and rocks her softly. "Shh. You are a good girl."

She keeps fighting until she is free and she runs out of the room and tries to get to her way to the attic, but he grabs her and pins her against the wall. Tears running down her face, she pees herself and she freaks out more. She kicks and screams trying to get away. He looks down to see what happened and he carries her to the bathroom and sits her on the counter and starts the bath. She tries to escape again but before she could, he grabbed her and removed her clothes, throwing them away and giving her a bath. She did keep fighting but soon she tired herself out and she sat there numb.

She gets bathed and carried up to the babies room and she gets laid on the baby changer and he puts baby powder on her thighs and butt then put on a diaper on her. Then he put her into one of her outfits which was a maid outfit. She laid there crying to herself. He wiped her eyes but she flinched as he touched her. As he carried her downstairs she fell asleep and he laid her back into her cage, which they both hated, and gave her a new blanket. He did not care about his wife yelling at him. He saw she kept a paci and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it as she was asleep. 

His wife comes home later drunk and as Blue is in her cage awake and hungry she hears Maria moaning Sebastian name as he decided to have sex with Maria. He was thinking that could calm her down. She curls up crying and she bites herself as she was mad at herself for allowing Sebastian to put a diaper on her, but at least she wont pee everywhere. 

Every night she was forced into the cage and soon she was forced to wear a shock collar because Maria hated Blues voice. One day Maria was home alone with Blue and decided to have some fun. She pushed Blue down and she dropped a cup and it shatterd. Maria scolds her and puts the shock higher and shocks her repeatedly. Blue screams in pain, unable to move because of the pain. Maria forced her up and randomly through out the day she would shock Blue. She would increase then decrease the level. Right before Sebastian came home she called for Blue and smirked. 

"You will no longer talk to me or my husband. you are only allowed to nod and you must keep your head down. Show him how obedient you can be. Little cunt." Blue just stood there numb and broken. Every day Maria was home alone with Blue, she would do violent things to Blue. Beat her. Starve her. Scream at her. Force her to do things she never wanted to do. 

Sebastian got home and kissed his wife and she called in Blue. "Look at this."

"Blue sit like a puppy." And she goes on her knees and her hands in-front of her. Her head down. 

She says again, "Blue, lay on your belly with your hands on your back." And she does as she is told. 

"I been training her baby. She is almost the perfect little servant."

"Why?" He asks. 

"Because why not?"

She tells Blue to do many stuff and she does them because she does not want to get punished. Her neck was purple and black from the colar. Her stomach was brused from falling. She was back to where she was 3 months ago. 

"Now Blue. Tell Master what I told you about what you do near us."

She coughs as she has not had a drink in days. Her mouth dry. "H-Head dow-down and si-silence, un-un-unless sp-spok-spoken t-t-too."

"Good girl. Now tell him our new names." He looks at Sebastian, "You are going to love this."

She coughs again, "Mistress and Mist-Mistresses Husb-hus-husband." He stares in disbelief. How did Maria get her trained like this? Where was the Blue he loved. Where was his baby girl? Maria dismissed Blue and she lightly walked to the kitchen and she had a light limp. As she cooked, she was so busy she accidentally peed herself again since Maria only allows her to go once a day. She cleaned herself up and as she finished dinner she got light headed. She shook it off and made the table perfectly. She rang the bell for dinner and she went to go hid. Blue left and went to the babies room to feed the baby and to put on a diaper. 

Blue saw the time was 9 pm, and she walked into the dining room to clean up, but they were still eating. Sebastian saw her and she turned to leave.

"Blue? Come here." She walked over slowly keeping her head down. 

"Did you use vegie oil or gend oil?" She get worried she did something wrong. she did not want an punishment.

"B-Both. Ve-vegie for th-the noodles and the gen-gend oil for th-th-the chic-chicken..."

"Well it taste weird okay? Just use one oil for it all okay?" He goes to touch her and she flinches and quickly runs to the kitchen where they could not see her. He sighs and his wife goes and calls for pizza. He knew it was not her fault. He takes the two plates and brings them to the kitchen. There was Blue crying to herself and cleaning the dishes she used. Sebastian put the plates next to her and she flinched. Flinched hard. He sighs and touches her back. He could feel her spine again. Her body went tense and she held her breath. 

"It was not your fault that it did not taste right. The oil could have gone bad. Make a list of food the house needs, and I will get it tomorrow."She stayed silent cleaning up. He kisses her cheek and left the kitchen. He turned around and slid onto the floor. 

She was used to not talking, seeing people, or being alive. Blue was depressed. She felt worthless. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.8K 44
Sweet Romantic (Loose Trilogy #2) Failure and disappointment are the hardest things that she's afraid to achieve. Amaryllis Raine Lozano, a girl ful...
39.4K 2K 112
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
79.8K 878 29
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
510K 24.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...