Soulmates (Drarry)

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

"soon you will see that others are more superior than others, Potter. I can help you there" Draco said puttin... More

Chapter 1- Happy Birthday Harry
Chapter 2- Detention
Chapter 3- Quidditch Match
Chapter 4- Soulmates
Chapter 5- Holidays
Chapter 6- 3rd Term
Chapter 7- Time turner
Chapter 8- End of Term
Chapter 9- A week with Sirius
Chapter 10- Better Together
Chapter 11- Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 12- 1st Task
Chapter 13- Yule Ball
Chapter 14- 2nd task
Chapter 15- Cuddles
Chapter 16- Amazing Dream
Chapter 17- 3rd Task
Chapter 19- I'm sorry
Chapter 20- The War
Chapter 21- 2 years later
Chapter 22- Big Sister
Chapter 23- New dog
Chapter 24- 'We Made It'
-A/N-

Chapter 18- Champion winner

3.6K 133 41
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

> Third Person POV >

"loooove wake up" Draco giggled softly, kissing his cheek over and over again making Harry smile "i don't wanna" he said, rolling over on top of Draco to kiss him "today they announce the winner love" Draco said with a smile "It's probably Viktor" Harry doubted and Draco smirked "why do you say that?" he said softly, gently kissing his nose and he giggled "because he did a better job" he pouted softly and Draco kissed his bottom lip "maybe not" Draco said softly making him smile "let's get changed okay?" he said in a slow voice and Harry nodded "fine" he giggled, rolling off of Draco and off the bed. Draco got out of bed and followed him to the trunk in front of his bed and put his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind and resting his head on his shoulder "can you grab my robes for me love?" Harry nodded to Draco's question, leaning over a bit to get Draco's robe, shirt, pants, and tie out.. Harry grabbed his too. They changed and before Harry pulled on his robe he messed his his tie.. he thought he finally got it before Draco told him he did it wrong "here" Draco giggled, pulling his tie off and redoing it for him "thanks" Harry said with a deep blush.. "i dare you to sit on my lap for breakfast when they announce the winner" Draco joked as they walked down the stairs and Harry chuckled "deal" he said with a smirk as they followed a small group into the great hall. Draco sat at the Gryffindor table and Harry sat on his leg with a smirk "why are you siting on his lap?" Hermione laughed as she sat down with Ron "dare" Harry said and Draco traced his arms around his waist and held him closely "cute" she giggled.

"We shall announce the winner of the Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore announced, shutting everyone up and Draco bounced his leg lightly making Harry giggle quietly "hey stop bouncing me" he giggle quietly as Dumbledore spoke. "In original 2nd place, Cedric Diggory.. but now 2nd place, Viktor Krum!" He said, everyone clapped and cheered for the boy. He stood up and bowed, sitting back down "but the winner of the Triwizard Cup is......" there was a long pause as it was showed "Harry Potter!!" he said, and Harry got off of Draco leg with a deep blush as people clapped, cheered, whistled and hollered his name happily.. he walked up to him and shook hands with everyone.. standing next to him, Harry smiled.. A camera flash spooked him as he shook hands with him again.. "you'll have a block in the hall with your cup" he said and Harry nodded.. Every clapped for him happily and proudly as he went back to Draco who stood up and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him proudly "i'm so proud of you sweetheart" Harry blushed and kissed him slowly, "so proud baby" Draco said against his lips as everyone cheered for them.. Dumbledore smile "thank you" Harry said a bit embarrassed on getting so much attention around him.. he had hot blush all over his face.. "don't be embarrassed sweetheart, you've gotten attention all your life but this is good attention" Draco said and Harry giggled softly "if you can even get good attention" Harry said with a smirk and Draco smiled "there are many types of attention, love.. many.. but this.. you need this love, to get more confident" Draco said and Harry leaned against his forehead and smiled, bringing his fists up to his upper chest and held them close together with a slow heart beat and his head fuzzy, but in a good way.. Draco got a better grip on his waist and pulled him closer, kissing him warmly.. Hermione started clapping loudly making them smile as everyone else did too.. Did i mention that this was in the middle of the whole damn great hall? yeah, Harry and Draco sat on the outside in the middle of the table.. yep.. "I love you Harry" Draco said softly but still be heard from the Gryffindor table around them and Ravenclaw behind them.. "I love you too Draco" Harry said with a smile and everyone clapped louder, cheering, whistling with joy.. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's neck, standing on his toes to hug him.. Draco giggled "you're so precious" Draco said gently but full of love and passion "how am i so lucky with you" he chuckled softy, making consistent circles on the small of Harry's back "cause i took your hand in the beginning" Harry said softly, leaning back to look at him; still remaining on his toes "i couldn't be happier" Draco said proudly, kissing him again.. he fell to his feet as Draco leaned down for him.. they had their cute little moment and they sat down with a happy blush as everyone clapped. Dumbledore looked proud next to his podium. 

Harry giggled as he ran down the stairs with Draco behind him with a big grin "Harry slow down! you might fall!" Draco chuckled at his happy boy and Harry just giggled more and jumped the last 3 steps and ran down the hall rather slowly, turning the corner and to the glass box against the wall "Dray! Look!" He said happily, pressing his nose to it as Draco laughed, coming to a stop next to him.. putting his hand around his waist and putting his hand on the glass lightly. "i see love" Draco chucked softly as Harry gazed at the bright shiny new cup with a photo of Cedric next to it.. Harry's name on the metal plank on the trophy.. he giggled happily and leaned against Draco "I'm proud of you love" Draco said pulling him to his chest and hugging him tightly. "i wove ou~" Harry said in his high, adorable baby voice making Draco smile brightly, and his heart to flutter warmly "I love you too baby" Draco chuckled softly, Harry looked up and stood on his toes to kiss Draco's lips, making him giggle "i can't reach" He pouted softly making Draco chuckle a bit and he leaned down to kiss him. "come on, we need to pack..we're going home tonight" Draco said softly and Harry smiled "do your parents like me.." Harry said so softly it was almost inaudible.. "they love you" he said gently, brushing Harry's hair out of his face.. "not as much as i do though" he finished gently kissing his forehead and Harry giggled. "Okay we can go pack" he giggled happily and Draco smiled, gently taking his hand and walking with him back to the stairs, scaling them.

Harry shut his trunk with a sigh and the door opened behind him "Hey love, finished?" Draco said and Harry nodded, turning around. "yep, look what i got Princess" Harry said turning back around and grabbing a small trunk, it was half the size of Harry's trunk and it had a little crown on the top above a beautiful cursive written for her name. "Awe, so cute" he chuckled, walking over and Harry giggled "i know, it fits her bed, both her bowls, kitty food, and all her toys" he said and Draco smiled.. he turned back around, putting it down. He blushed at the strong arms that were wrapped around him and he giggled "it's so easy to wrap my arms around you and hold you" Draco said warmly, gently kissing Harry's neck and up to his earlobe.. gently kissing it and pulling on with his lips a tiny bit making Harry giggle more "so beautiful and sweet" he said softly, leaving warm kisses down his neck and on the side of it "it tickles" Harry giggled softly, making Draco smile and he hummed, sending soft vibrations around Harry's body. "all mine" Draco said, leaving a warm hickey on Harry's neck and he giggled "sure am" Harry said with a soft smile. 

Harry skipped to the train with Princess at his ankles and Draco carrying the trunks, he was chuckling at the cute boy "hurry Dray! i was a good compartment!" he giggled and Draco just laughed and got onto the train behind them. They walked down the corridors and sat down on one of the benches instead of a Compartment "but Draaay" he whined and Draco gave him a stern look "sorry" he said softly and Draco smiled softly "sit" he said and Harry sat on the bench and scooted to the window and Draco stood up on the bench, pulling both of their trunks over his head and onto the rack.. he slid Princess's trunk under the small table. He sat down and Harry leaned on him "sorry for whining, pwease don't be mad" he said softly and Draco chuckled once more "i'm not mad love, and i'll never be mad. I don't like whining or pouting, it's not so cute on you" Draco said putting his arm around Harry making him smile "but now i'm sad" he said softly and Draco looked down at him "why's that?" Draco asked in a more concerned voice than anything "because we wont be able to kiss as much" Harry said sheepishly and Draco smiled "who said we couldn't" Draco said leaning down, kissing him slowly. Harry looked up without breaking the kiss and kissing back softly.. they separated slowly, Draco leaving the kiss on Harry's bottom lip.. He smiled softly and leaned against Draco's chest and he smiled, wrapping his arms around him and leaning his head against his. Princess purred loudly as she pampered onto Draco's lap and curling up to sleep..

"how come you didn't get a compartment?" Hermione said walking over, sitting down her trunk to put it over her head and Draco smiled. Harry's arms were around Draco's stomach as slow breathes came out from his lips "is he asleep?" Draco said softly and Hermione turned to look as she sat down "yep" she said and Draco smiled, Draco wanted to move Harry so he was comfortable but he noticed that Harry was holding on to him and cuddled close to his chest, "well no point on moving him" Draco said with a soft smile, kissing his head. "hey, sorry some people wanted to know about Harry and Draco; told them to shove off and ask them themselves" Ron said sitting down next to Hermione after pulling his trunk up and she smiled "awe look at him, he looks like a cat" Ron cooed, teasing him softly and Draco smiled and rubbed Harry's waist softly "you should of seen him drag me down the stairs this morning, wanting to see his trophy" he said and they smiled at the sleeping boy. "you staying together again?" Hermione asked and Ron rolled his eyes "of course they are" he chuckled and Draco smiled. "yeah, he asked if my parents like him. I told him that they loved him but not as much as me" he said with a chuckle an Hermione giggled "it's no fair, you never invite us over to hang out" Hermione said crossing her arms "i mean, they would probably just you know.. make out all the time" Ron teased and Draco shrugged "probably" He said and they laughed, Harry shifted a tiny bit and muttered softly under his breath "ooo he's talking in his sleep.. shh, let's listen" Hermione giggled quietly, pressing her finger to her lips and they leaned over the table a bit.. "i.. i can't lose you too.." was all was let out, it was a breathless sentence, just a exhalation of air.. but was heard from the other 3.. "lose who?" Hermione said in a soft voice and Draco blushed softly "Dr-on" it was almost inaudible as the exhale of air slipped through his lips, and they all exchanged a odd questioning look. "love..you" that was the last thing he said as he slept and the two looked at Draco "guess he's dreaming about me.." Draco said, blushing super brightly and his heart thumping happily and warmly as his heart swelled. "cuteee" Hermione said leaning back and he blushed more, leaning against Harry's head with his after kissing his head softly. "I love you Harry" He said softly and sleeping Harry smiled slightly.. He held the boy close as the train rattled. They're going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.1K 44
"I know how to make our lives a little easier! At least for now," She beamed, but then said with a straight face, "But, you need to trust me. Will yo...
16.3K 901 18
When Draco Malfoy watched Charity die in front of him, he decided no more. Joining Harry on the search for Horcruxes the blonde finds more than just...
113K 2.9K 33
When Hermione goes back to Hogwarts to finish her seventh year, a certain blond decides to come back as well. Why? for Hermione, he told her he's cha...
2.9M 86.7K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...