What I Want

By tdadon

Her father is a man who tried to leave that life alone but she never knew that. Although she wonders where he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

2.5K 119 24
By tdadon

Same day

"Where are we going?" She asked while sitting up in her seat a bit.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her.

She looked at him for a minute before turning her attention back to the road.

Soon they pulled up at Tyler's house.

"Why are we here? Take me home." Braelynn pouted.

"Just come on" he mumbled while getting out of the car.

She sighed and did as told.

She admired his house while looking around. It was a one story house with a two bedroom, a nice ass kitchen and living room along with two bathrooms.

She followed him to his bedroom.

"What are you-"

"You want some dick right?" He asked her while taking his watch off and placing it on the dresser.

Braelynn mouth instantly became dry when she realized what was happening.

He looked up at her and chuckled at her expression.

He slowly slid his white t shirt off and tossed it on the floor somewhere.

Tyler stood in front of a speechless Braelynn and looked down at her.

He swiftly grabbed her neck and titled her head upward so that she would be look him in the eye.

"You trust me?" He asked. She slowly nodded.

"Pick a safe word."

"A safe word, what the fuck? Are you serious?" Braelynn laughed.

He held a serious expression which answered her question.

"Uh, rainbows" she shrugged.

He nodded while sitting on the bed and placing her in front of him so that she was standing in between his legs.

He took her shirt off and unclamped her bra letting her girls spring free. She shivered as the cold air hit her nipples. Tyler placed his warm mouth on her left breast while he used his hand to caress the other one.

Braelynn only watched as he licked and sucked on her body.

He showed the same attention to the other as she ran her fingers through the curls on the top of his head.

He looked up at her as he gently bit her nipple. She let out a shaky breath while making eye contact with him. He brought his lips to hers and slithered his tongue into her mouth. She placed her hand on either side of his face as their tongues fought for dominance. He palmed her ass as she sucked on his tongue and climbed on top of him.

Braelynn pushed him down on the bed as she tongued him down.

"Take these off" he mumbled against her lips while tugging on her jeans.

She rolled over on the bed and slid her jeans and panties off. Tyler watched her intently as she did so. He hovered over her while planting wet kisses along her collar bone.

He used his leg to part hers, as soon as his hand came into contact with her heat he smirked.

"This shit wet for me or that nigga you thought you was about to fuck?" He asked her while running his middle finger down her soaking slits.

"You" she breathed out.

Tyler lowered himself to her treasure. He admired how bald and neat looking it was but at the same time fat as fuck. She didn't have any razor bumps so he assumed she had a wax. Her vagina was also a shade darker than her skin color which was only natural so of course he didn't mind.

He latched his mouth onto her pearl and began to suck her dry.

"Tyler" Braelynn called out as she looked down at him.

He teasingly flicked his tongue over her clit while he looked up at her. He held onto both of her legs as he let his tongue further explore her.

Soon she felt her undoing as legs began to shake.

"Fuck" She yelled as he sucked on her clit harder. Soon she finally came and he licked her clean. He stood up while wiping his mouth and smirking at her. She did nothing but stare at him.

He began to unbuckle his belt. As his pants and boxers dropped to the floor Braelynn's eyes widened.

"You can take dick right?" He asked while digging through his drawers for a condom.

"Come and see." Braelynn teased as she laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide open.

"Alright." Tyler chuckled more to himself than her.

He slid the Trojan bare-skin condom on and climbed on the bed and positioned himself between Braelynn's legs.

She slightly jumped as he slid his entirety inside of her.

He let out a low groan while her wet walls squeezed him as he began to slowly stroke her.

She moaned at the discomfort. She wanted to tell him that it hurt but she decided against it because she didn't want him to think she was a wimp.

"Faster" she told him. Since he was so big, the slower he went the more it was to bare. She just wanted to become accustomed to his size.

He sped his paste up while going harder and deeper than he did before.

Braelynn's moaning became a bit louder. He looked her in the eye while he dig deeper into her guts. She was in a daze with her mouth slightly parted which Tyler found sexy.

"Tyler" she whimpered.

"What?" He asked as he slammed himself in her while slowly pulling out. Tyler bit his lip when he looked down to see his manhood covered in her white juices. This only encouraged him to go harder.

He wrapped his hand around Braelynn's throat as he pounded himself into her. A part deep inside of Braelynn loved how rough Tyler was being with her.

"Fuuuuck." she whined as she felt another orgasm coming. "Fuck!" She yelled when Tyler plunged into her causing her liquids to flow out of her. "Fuck." She breathed out while looking down at her pussy as he was punishing it.

Tyler grunted as he felt a knot forming in his lower abdomen. His lips hovered over Braelynn's as they shared the same air for a moment before his lips crashed into hers.

He lifted her leg over his shoulder while roughly driving his manhood inside of her. She yelled out every curse word in the book.

"Rainbow!" She shrieked. "Rainbow!"

He didn't stop, he couldn't stop. He was seconds away from his nut and he was about to get it by any means.

He slowly slid inside of her and she felt him twitch. He went as deep as he could before releasing into the condom.

"Shit" he groaned as a wave of ecstasy came over his body. That was the hardest he's ever came.

"Don't move" he said lowly while looking Braelynn in her eyes as he held himself up by his arms. Soon he regained his strength and slid out of her while standing up.

"Get up so I can change my sheets."

Braelynn tried her best to stand up but her legs went out. "Give me a minute." She said trying to balance herself while holding her titties.

Tyler stood at the end of the bed chuckling uncontrollably.

She finally found strength in her legs and limped over to him and hit him in the chest.

"Stop" he laughed. "Uhm it's towels in the cabinets under the sink, a toothbrush in one of them drawers and the soap in the shower."

Braelynn nodded and went to go get in the shower. 10 minutes later Tyler joined her and started lathering his body in soap. Braelynn just stared at him while covering her body the best she could. She'd never showered with anyone else and she was very insecure when it came to her body.

"What?" Tyler asked as he stepped under the shower head.

"Uh...I'm in here."

"Okay. Me too." He chuckled before grabbing his shampoo from under the shower head and started rubbing it in his hair.

Tyler couldn't help but stare at Braelynn as she tried to cover her body. He frowned at her.

"What you hiding for? I already seen all that." Tyler told her while washing the shampoo out of his head.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He asked looking down her.

"This, have sex with me. Do you like me?" Braelynn questioned.

Tyler finished washing his body and got out of the shower, totally disregarding Braelynn's question.

Braelynn finished showering and she wrapped a towel around her body before grabbing a unopened toothbrush out of the drawer and brushing her teeth. It was probably 11 o'clock at night.

She walked into Tyler's room to see him sitting on his bed with his eyes glued to his phone.

"I need something to wear."

Tyler went to his closet and opened a fresh pack of boxer briefs and got a black t shirt and handed them to Braelynn.

"See if these fit." He said waiting for her to try them on.

"Can you turn your head or something?" Braelynn asked nervously.

"For what? This that kid shit I be talking about. Just put the clothes on."

"If I don't want you to see me putting clothes on then I just don't. The way I feel about my body has no correlation to my age so please just stop." She retorted.

Tyler just blankly stared at her for a moment before responding . "Aight" He said before sighing and turning around.

Braelynn quickly slid the underwear up her thick thighs then she slid the shirt over her body.

"Ok" she said softly.

Tyler gave her a once over and licked his lips. She was so damn fine to him.

Braelynn grew nervous under his stare. "Can I crash on the couch or something? I can't go home this late."

"Shut up, you sleeping with me kid." Tyler told her before pulling her on top of him.

"What to tell my brother?" She asked while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Nothing. Can this stay between us? Hm?" He asked while kissing her neck.

"Mhm" She breathed out while adjusting herself to where she was sitting directly on top of his manhood.

"Our little secret?" She asked while holding her wrist out. Braelynn was dickmatized and didn't even know it.

"Our little secret." He smirked before slapping his wrist against hers twice while pecking her lips.

______________________

"Taylor I can sing, fuck what you talking about." Kimani said while continuing to sing all the way home by Tamar Braxton.

"Nah stop" Taylor laughed.

Kimani climbed on top of Taylor and held her face as she sung to her causing them to burst into a fit of laughter.

After the laughter died down, Kimani still sat on Taylor's lap.

Taylor slowly brought her lips to Kimani's and gave them a peck.

Kimani sat there shocked.

"My bad, I didn't m-" Taylor started.

Kimani planted her lips onto Taylor's and Taylor grabbed Kimani's face bringing her closer into the kiss.

Kimani knew it was wrong for so many reasons but for some reason, she didn't care at the moment.

Taylor was shocked, she didn't know what the kiss would bring about their friendship but she just decided to enjoy it while it lasted.

_________________

Saniyah sat on the toilet while looking down at her pregnancy test, tears streamed down her face as she was in pure shock.

__________________

Tyler and Braelynn's little secret?

Kimani and Taylor's kiss?

How do you think Jay will react to Saniyah being pregnant?

Which tea was the best? ☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
472K 13.7K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.
2.7K 384 24
There is no such things as generational curses, only generational patterns. Should I atone for the sins of my father?
82K 1.8K 14
Her family avoids her as much as they can. Until one day, it all changes. She finds out the hidden truth. Will she be ready to move on in her life?