Chapter 15

Saturday, October 27,2018

"Jay stop touching me, shit. That's I'm not riding with you" Niyah called out to Jay.

"Bullshit, get in the fucking car." Jay told Saniyah while holding the car door opened as he waited for her to get inside. Saniyah just folded her arms and stared at him.

Meanwhile Braelynn leaned against Tyler's truck on her phone. He walked up and towered over her.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"I'm riding with Saniyah and Jay." Braelynn said still typing away at her screen.

"Why?"

"Cause-"

"Why you don't wanna ride with me mama?" Tyler said while slowly taking her phone out of her hand causing her to look up at him.

"Give me my phone" Braelynn pouted.

Tyler smirked and held the phone in the air causing Braelynn to try to get it. As she reached for the phone her shirt came up exposing some of the skin on her lower waist. Tyler gripped her by her waist and pulled her body against his. He lowered the phone and his head, now their lips were merely inches away. She hesitantly grabbed her phone out of his hand.

"Thanks." She let out shakily while looking up at him.

He licked his lips before gripping her ass with his other hand. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him into a kiss. He backed her up against his truck as he feverishly caressed his lips with hers. Braelynn pulled away from the kiss when she heard someone clear their throat.

Chris stood there with his arms folded against his chest.

"Mm." He hummed. "Why I'm always the one catching ya'll being nasty?"

"We wasn't even doing nothing" Braelynn lied while pushing Tyler off of her and straightening up her clothes.

Tyler just looked down at her then back at Chris.

"Yeah, so don't go running your mouth" Tyler told Chris.

Chris laughed and nodded while walking off. "We bouta roll out" He called out.

Tyler got in his truck, turning the engine on.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked while climbing into his truck with a screwed up expression on her face.

"You kissed me first." Tyler said nonchalantly before turning the heater on. He leaned back in his seat and looked over at her, waiting for a response.

She frowned as she looked at his handsome features. She didn't want to like him, but she did.

"Well you didn't stop me" She accused.

"Fuck is you complaining for? Shut up before I kiss you for real." He retorted. "Put your seat belt on."

Braelynn simply complied and said nothing else the whole ride to the haunted house, 13 gates.

_______________________________________

"This doesn't even seem scary." Braelynn said as she walked down the dimly lit hallway.

She heard dark laughter as the lights started to flicker causing her to jump back only to feel something poke her ass. Tyler chuckled as Braelynn gasped and looked back at him with a glare.

"Watch out." Tyler told her while smirking.

"Jay your ugly ass need to work up in here." Saniyah said looking around.