Chapter 6

(Dre^^)
Thursday, September 28, 2018

Javion

When we pulled up at this nigga shit it was two black ranges parked in front of his trap. I heard a door open it was Chris.

"Hol on nigga close the door. Something ain't right..." I started.

I saw some niggas with masks on hop out the trucks with guns in their hands. What the hell?

"Say, What the fuck going on?" Juice said from the back seat.

2 men went to the front door and the others had the whole house surrounded. As if on cue the niggas in the front kicked the door in and the other ones busted through the windows.

Them boys set it off like the 4th of July.

"They robbing them or something?" Maine asked.

"I don't even know" I answered.

About 7 minutes later everything was quiet.

The niggas came out of the house with nothing but their guns.

This wasn't a robbery, this was a homicide.

As they pulled off the driver looked over at me when they passed by and nodded.

I was honestly threw the fuck off. Who were these niggas.

I pulled up to the trap and me and my niggas walked in. We didn't worry about the police coming because this neighborhood wasn't so nice towards the twelve. I pushed the door open with my foot lightly, causing the whole door to fall off the hinges. I had to watch my step cause as I walked around it was brains and blood all over the floor. Them niggas wasn't playing. I walked into what I'm guessing was Kevin's office.

I stopped when I saw letters written in what looked like spray paint on the wall.

"DCM"

I got closer, and it was writing in blood.

I saw a body laying on the floor, I kicked it over and saw that the head was missing. But I know it was Kevin because of the tattoo on his arm.

Tyler started laughing lowly.

"We needa find out who these niggas is, they must be new on the block cause I haven't seen no shit like this since Darnell was alive" he laughed shaking his head.

"Yo let's dip" I chuckled walking out.
______________
Dre

I opened the door to my house and kicked my shoes off before closing and locking the door behind me.

I took off my leather gloves and put them in a plastic bag. I got my mask out of my duffle bag and put it in the bag too.

I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my phone off the nightstand where I had left it I turned it on seeing that I had 4 missed calls from Braelynn. I laughed and shook my head.

I shot her a text "I just woke up girl😂"

I walked to my bathroom and turned on the hot water. I looked in the mirror and saw my black shirt drenched in blood, I slowly slid it over my head before taking off my other clothes.