An endless love ✅

By Lovesick_12

Meet Aashna shetty, An Indian girl. She is not your typical nerd. She is full of fun. She love to spread hap... More

Author's Note:
Chapter :1
Chapter : 2
Chapter :3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
9
10
11
Chapter: 12
13
14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
19
Chapter : 20
21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter: 25
26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 41
Chapter : 42
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter :51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Part 2
Prologue
Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
3
4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter : 5

5K 193 12
By Lovesick_12

Aashna's pov:

After the college I directly went home still thinking about how to ask permission for the party. It would have been easy if the party was official but as it's an unofficial party I just can't simply convince Mom. I would have even adjusted it some how but the timing! It is killing me. The time for the party was from 8 o'clock till? That I don't know myself??

midnight I guess!

Frankly speaking I was never in support of such type of parties but deep inside I was excited, I badly wanted to attend this party because I knew that it is going to be fun... Too much fun.

Think Aashna think. You have to get the permission or else you are going to miss something very interesting.

I called kriya to ask for her suggestion.

"Hey, what's up?" she said happily and I got the hint that, she got the permission.

Congrats girl congrats!

"Well, your happiness says it all but now help me to get the permission." I said.

"What? You still haven't talked with uncle and aunty? What's wrong with you, I thought that you would have done that already." she said.

"Hey, you stop scolding me and help me out. Here I'm confused on what should I say them?"

"The truth of course!" she said as If it's that's easy to say them the 'Truth'.

"OH, really? Okay, talking about the truth.. What am I supposed to say them? Our Seniors are arranging a UNOFFICIAL fresher's party, which is till midnight and I want to go there!" I said and she started laughing.

"It's not that easy girl. You know Mom, she won't approve it ever once she will come to know that it's an unofficial party. But I damn badly want to go there." I said almost whining.

"Chill. Your mom is so sweet she will understand and moreover you are grown up now. Don't worry I will come to your home tomorrow and together we will convince her. Okay?" She said and I got a ray of hope.

"Yeah okay! And thank-you so much."

"Yeah, enough! And you know what?" She said excitedly.

"What?" Even I got curious to know what it is.

"Ruan sent me a request on Instagram." The happiness in her voice was clearly visible.

"yeah good... I.. I mean great." I said.

"Oh come on, I don't understand why you don't like him, he is so nice person you just have to change your view about him." She said trying to convince me.

Maybe she is right, apart from taunting me there's nothing harm Ruan has done to me. Maybe I should change my view about him.

"Yeah okay! I will try. Now let me sleep. Bye goodnight."

"Yeah..goodnight."

The next day we were having family breakfast when Nisha di switched on the TV and started playing some news channels at random. She was always interested to be a journalist. Mom dad were so busy seeing the news and then discussing about the same where as I was so busy thinking about the way to get the permission. And just than a news caught my attention,

'College students found drunk in their fresher's party'.

Hell!

I don't know what came over me but I directly went and switched off the television. Relaxed! And then I noticed all eyes staring at me with a confused look.

Now answer their questions girl!

"Hey, what is wrong with you. Why did you turn it off, I was watching it." Nisha complained.

Sorry di but at this moment I can't let you watch that..

"Yes, what happen my child? "Dad asked. And before mom could ask anything I have to say something but what???

" umm... Umm.. That.. This.. Actually.. Hmm yeah... Don't you people feel the smell of burning wire?" I said and they gave each other a confused look.

"Nooo." They all said in unison.

"No? Umm.. Sorry but I felt like that. In fact even now I'm feeling the same. It's better if we keep it off." I suggested and they agreed.

I'm so sorry mom and dad. Please forgive me.

After that I helped mom washing the dishes, had a little talk with dad and then I went to college. When I said about the incident to Kriya, she was not able to control her laugh and even I was feeling the same. I mean I have never done such type of thing but now I was helpless.

We went to our class. Where teacher was busy teaching, Kriya was staring at her phone with her dreamy eyes, and the reason was Ruan! She was staring at a picture of him.

"Look at this one." She said showing me another picture of him. Man! I'm tired of seeing his pictures now.

"Yeah nice." I said and started paying attention towards what the teacher was teaching.

"Oh I forgotten to show you something." She said and started searching for something in her phone.

"What? "I asked still looking at the teacher.

" A friend of Ruan. You can't believe how good looking he is." She said.

"Stop it." I said ignoring her.

"Really girl. I swear If I would have seen him first, I would have definitely fallen for him. But now as I like Ruan if you want you can keep him." She said.

"Not interested." I stated.

"Yeah, I know you are interested in that Arrogant captain or that Aarav, oh by the way this guy's name is also Aarav." She said excitedly.

Really? What if he is same Aarav Deshmukh but the thing is I have never seen him, how am I supposed to know that they both are same? Leave I don't want to see.

"Wait, I will show you." She said and again took her phone.

"No, I don't want to see." I stated.

"Yeah, also there is some network issue." She said and kept her phone down.

Thank you god!

After the lecture, we both went to my home.

"All the best, you can do it." Kriya said patting my shoulder.

"Don't you mean, WE CAN DO IT. "

" Yeah yeah, We will do it."

We both went inside and saw mom cooking.

So now the mission permission starts!

We both went and started helping mom with cooking work. All the time mom was looking suspiciously at us.

After we were done cooking, we sat in living room and mom brought some snacks for us.

"So tell me what you both want? Mom asked.

"No aunty. Enough of the snacks. In fact they are too much." Kriya said and even mom laughed at her sentence.

She is not talking about the snacks idiot!

I kicked her leg and she gave me a confused look.

"No, my dear. I'm not talking about the snacks. The other thing for which you are here." Mom said.

"No mom it's nothing." I said and again Kriya looked at me.

Wrong said!

"Really? I don't think so. Come on tell me what is it? You know what Kriya, seeing Aashna is kitchen is like my dream come true and which happens very rarely, only when she wants something and seeing her in kitchen twice today was like a miracle, so you tell me what is it?" mom asked her and again she was not able to control her laugh. But still she somehow managed to tell her the truth.

"What? An unofficial fresher's party? No. You should not go there." Mom stated.

Please god help me.

"Mom please." I said trying to convince her but she was not at all ready to listen.

After fifteen minutes of convincing done by me and Kriya mom finally agreed.

"Okay, You can go." She said and I was happiest person alive but that happiness lasted only for Two seconds.

"But at one condition." Mom said.

What condition now?

........................................................................

Please help me by sharing this story with your friends.
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
730K 64.5K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
8.1K 742 27
"Not a typical High School romance because life isn't cliché." Trisha was a fifteen year old, studious girl but this didn't make her a sincere one. S...
2.1K 157 31
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...