𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Von solabelli

"But a group of 7 boys and a girl? Think about the controversy" "Why listen to their assumptions and rumors... Mehr

.luck.
.the new member.
quick explanation
.fan attack.
.fan attack (pt.2).
.still a baby.
.mma 2016.
.ellen show.
.stress.
.v live.
.rumours.
.bts contact names.
.relationship with each member.
.special stage performance.
.leaked photos.
.keopi.
.twitter.
.act.
.thoughts.
.argument.
.ama.
.diet.
.princess.
.idol.
.hair colours through the eras.
.pervert.
.birthday.
.home party 2017.
.fire.
.autograph.
.what's tasty in jeju?.
.family.
.jealous.
.girlfriends.
.rude fan.
.twitter (pt.2).
.touch.
.coffee.
.memorable quotes by marin.
.sasaeng (pt.1).
.sasaeng (pt.2).
.twitter (pt.3).
.defend.
.yoorin.
.jirin.
.kookrin.
.alone.
.insecurity.
.clingy.
.rmarin.
.twitter (pt.4).
.wedding.
.play date.
.sneak out.
.snowballs.
.vrin.
.outside.
AU
.wedding (pt. 2).
.sleepover.
.daegu boys.
.mission.
.burn the stage.
.comfort.
.late night.
.cuddle.
.kisses.
.break.
.flinch.
.savour.
.twitter (pt.5).
.surprise.
.burn the stage (ver II).
.kidnap (pt.1).
.kidnap (pt.2).
.kidnap (pt.3).
.on stage.
.skinny.
.yes.
.needy.
.rooftop.
.venice.
.noona sunbaenim.
.venice (pt.2).
.kang chulsoo.
.my queen.
.past.
.gallery.
.past (pt.2).
.natural.
.marjerin.
.nightmare.
.april fools.
.selfie.
.finally.
.addiction.
.business.
.shy.
TAGGED
.parent.
.stare.
.boy with luv.
.oppa catcher.
.night club.
.the day.
.royals.
.texts.
.ice cream.
.royals (pt.2).
.drunk.
.overdose.
.matching.
.marin moments.
.wrong group.
.eid mubarak.
.bad boy.
COMING SOON
.payback.
spidey
.confession.
.break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored.
COMING SOON
.surprise guest.
.cover up.
COMING SOON
8TH MEMBER: AUs

.gifts.

14.3K 378 40
Von solabelli

OoOoooOOoooOo Christmas special ;D
.
.
.
.
.

"2, 3. Bang, Tan! Hello we're BTS", we all simultaneously greeted the camera that was recording us live on the V app.

"It's Christmas!", I cheered loudly.

"Well Christmas Eve", Jimin corrected me. "We haven't done a Christmas VLive in a while. When was the last time?"

"2016. Wah, that felt so long ago", Namjoon said. "Well we're back and this time doing something a bit different from the last time we did this."

"We're doing a Secret Santa!", Hoseok announced and we all clapped as if we were in a variety show.

"Yes a few days ago we shuffled our names and chose one at random to determine who we'll give our present to. So none of us know who our Secret Santa is, until today!" I held up a medium sized folded paper from my lap, and everyone else copied my action. Jin counted to three, and we all opened up our papers. I didn't really care about the rest, my main focus was to find my name.

"Oh, Jungkookie", I paused, looking at his slip. "We're each others Secret Santas!", I laughed and showed him my slip that had his name printed on.

Namjoon who was sat in the middle gestured to Hoseok on his far right. "So now that we know who each of our Secret Santas are, Hoseok why don't you go first?"

Hoseok was Namjoon's Santa and he got him a limited edition KAWS figurine. Jimin was next and got Jin an expensive watch. To make up for Yeontan peeing on his beanie, Taehyung got Yoongi a new Gucci beanie.

"Alright Jungkookie, you're Marin's Secret Santa. What did you get her?", Yoongi asked him. With a shy smile Jungkook went around the table in front of us and handed me a medium sized box.

"Chocolate?? Jungkook-ah you're worth like 9 billion won ($8 million dollars) and you only get her chocolate?", Jin scolded him. "It's not even a Christmas edition!"

"No no oppa it's okay", I laughed at him. "I like this chocolate so it's fine." Truthfully I was a bit underwhelmed compared to what I got him and what the others got for each other, but I genuinely did like the chocolate and eating so who am I to complain?

Later Namjoon and Jin gave their gifts to who they were assigned to and it was soon my turn.

"I feel a bit silly now", I laughed nervously while walking around the table to get my gift for Jungkook. I handed him a small purple Tupperware that was decorated with a little bow on top.

"Oh it's warm", Jungkook said when he picked it up and opened it. His whole expression changed to shock in less than a second and I couldn't help the wide grin that was growing.

"How-- how did you get this?", Jungkook asked speechlessly, showing the camera the ssiat hotteok inside. The rest of the boys were just as shocked. "They only sell these in Busan."

"I remembered a while ago that you came into my room saying that you were homesick and that there isn't any good hotteok places around so I got you both."

"Ah noona-- I feel bad now with my bad gift", Jungkook pouted making everyone including me laugh. "Thank you."

"Are you crying?!", I exclaimed surprised when I see his eyes sparkling with tears. The other boys notice and start to tease him around. I had to calm them down and I placed my hand on Jungkook's. "It's nothing much, don't think too much about it", I smiled and sat down.

The next half hour was just us talking about the holidays, coming schedules and goofing around as usual. Our staff who was holding the camera mouthed that it would be a good time to end the VLive, so we did.

"Ggukie, let me have some", I try reach over to Jungkook who was about to finish off his hotteok gift. Still a bit hyper from the laughing and playing earlier, he purposely leaned back and gave me a smug smile. "You want to eat my gift that you got for me?"

"Hey I didn't travel back and fourth to Busan in a span of 6 and a half hours last night to not try any. So hand some over, Buns", I motioned my hand for him to hand over the snack. There was a sudden tension in the room and I saw that everyone was staring at me. "What..?"

"Is that where you were? I thought you were at the practice room", Taehyung said. It was what anyone would have assumed if they caught me coming home to the dorms at 12:30am, which was what happened with me and Taehyung last night. Not wanting to accidentally spill anything, I lied.

"Well I was at the practice room before", my voice trailed off and my bottom lip protruded out.

Jimin who was next to Jungkook gestured to the Tupperware the younger one was holding. "You went all the way to Busan to get this?"

Shrugging a bit I replied, "You said so yourself; they only sell these in Busan". The tension if anything got thicker. "If you're worried it's fine, it's no big deal. Busan was lovely; well, the Bupyeong Kkangtong Market was. It's not like I had time for touring", I smiled. 

"Look at you going at such lengths for your members! Aigoo, we don't deserve this princess", Taehyung finally decided to help me out and exclaimed in a fruity tone. The rest took the hint and let me off, but Jungkook had this look in his eyes that said he wasn't satisfied.
.
.
We had two days off before the KBS Song Festival. It wasn't really a break as we practiced hard for our upcoming performance and when we got home, I was exhausted. 'I can't catch up on that new novel Yoongi got for me a week ago', I mentally sulked. Zombie-walking into my bedroom I fell face first on to my mattress.

I heard a knock at the door. "Noona?"

Already knowing who it was, I lazily sat up and smiled tiredly. "Hey Kook, what's up?"

He chuckled softly. "Want a massage?" If I was an anime characters, my eyes would've literally sparkled at his offer. Nodding, I plopped back down on my back and pointed at my leg. He sat down next to me and started to massage my thigh.

"If you weren't an idol I'd hire you as my personal masseuse", I hummed as I rolled on to my stomach and he massaged around my inner shoulder blade.

"Noona, is there anything you want?", He asked after some silence.

"I'd like to cuddle with Keopi right now. I miss my baby", I replied in pout and he chuckled lightly.

"Really though, is there anything you'd like?"

"Why are you asking?", I sat back up to face him. He dropped his gaze down to his lap and scratched the back of his neck, mumbling excuses. It wasn't like him to ask if I wanted anything, he usually just buys things for me.

"Is this because of the Secret Santa? I told you I like the chocolates."

His face twisted like he was about to whine. "You went through all the trouble to travel back to Busan. To be honest I wasn't really thinking hard about what to get you. I just passed by a convenient store and saw the chocolate and remembered you liked it that one time. I feel like a shit friend."

I gave him a lopsided smile before cupping his cheeks. Shaking his face side to side I said in a playful growl, "I liked the chocolates so it's okaaay~"

He took my hands off but held them in his, rubbing his thumb over them. "The fact that you got them because it reminded you of me is the sweetest thing. So don't feel bad", I told him.

"You know I'm going to get you something anyways, right?"

I sighed. "Unfortunately I know your stubborn ass so yes. I'll like whatever you try to get me anyways because it was from you", I smiled and tapped the tip of his nose. He pulled me in for a hug, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I know I said this to you a few days ago already but Merry Christmas. I'm thankful to have you."

*
*
*
*
*
I don't celebrate Christmas lol but I wanted to do a Christmas chapter so happy holidays to those celebrating and to those who don't❄️❄️❄️💗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

815K 14.1K 99
a messy bunch of imagines where bts has an eighth member <3 [ ignore the cringe, this was my first ever wp story ] #1 in idollife <3
44.1K 753 19
|| ⚠️ || This book is being discontinued. Yuki Konno,The 8th member of an all boys group.
169K 3.9K 55
In which a girl joins BTS as their 8th member 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥